• Published 7th May 2020
  • 5,514 Views, 83 Comments

We're Done being rejected - White Dragon Emporror

  • ...
19
 83
 5,514

We have Suffered

Venom was running across the rooftops of New York City late into the night. They were severely injured from their last encounter with Spider-Man and needed time to rest. Suddenly they were kicked off the rooftop they were currently on. Quickly looking in the direction the kick came from they saw Spider-Man in the Iron-Spider armor, not really prepared to fight they shot a web to a distant building and swung away with Spider-Man following close behind.

All of a sudden they felt something stick to their back. Next thing they knew a surge of electricity shot through them causing intense pain for the symbiote and it's host. The symbiote was forced to take control sense it's current host was rendered unconscious by the blast. Swinging into a nearby abandoned building it searched for a hiding place it couldn't afford to lose its host at the moment. Finding a boarded up room that had large gaps in between the boards it snuck in trying not to make a sound wich was almost impossible with its large stature. Sitting down on the ground to try to think of a plan. But suddenly something broke through the wall and grabbed them.

"Its over Venom nowhere left to run!" Spider-Man stated holding Venom in place with his mechanical spider arms.

”Let us go!!“Venom roared trying to break free from Spider-Man's hold but they were to weak to fight back. Spider-Man fired a taser web shocking the symbiote. After repeating this process a few more times the symbiote was forced to remove itself from its host. But before it could escape a glass container was placed over it.

"You're not getting away this time." The glass container let out a hissing sound slowly the container was filled with a mist that froze the symbiote in place. Spider-Man picked up the glass container while gently putting down an unconscious Eddie Brock. He tapped the intercom on his wrist. "The Venom symbiote has been contained."

"Good bring it back to the lab for departure." A male voice spoke through the intercom.

"Got it!" Spider-Man said tapping his wrist to turn the intercom off. He placed the container that held the symbiote in a secret compartment on his suit. Turning to the still unconscious man Spider-Man lifted him up and exited the building.

Before heading to the lab he dropped Eddie off at a hospital to be treated. Once that was taken care of he headed to an off shore base near the bay. As soon as he landed he was greeted by a tall bald dark skin male with an eye patch over his left eye. He wore all black and he seem to have a permanent scowl on his face. He was accompanied by two scientist in long white lab coats.

"Spider-Man do you have the symbiote?" The man asked.

"Director Nick Fury I have the symbiote right here." Spider-Man said retreiving the container from the compartment he placed it in and handed it over to the man.

"Excellent just in time too the rocket is ready. The launch sequence will begin in ten minutes." He said taking the container and handing it to one of the scientist who quickly took the container and walked off alongside his associate. Once they were alone Nick Fury dropped his scowl and gained a kind smile. "Parker will you be sticking around for the launch?"

"I might as well nothing seems to be happening in the city. Well nothing the NYPD can’t handle. " He shrugged following Nick Fury into the base.

Eight minutes later Spider-Man, Nick Fury and about twenty S.H.E.I.L.D. Agents were in a observation room through the glass was a rocketship. A scientist who was holding a digital monitter in his hands walked over to Nick Fury looking up from the monitter and gave a small nod.

"Everything is secure the coordinates for the sun have been put in and the specimen has been placed securely in the capsule cell." The scientist informed.

"Good. So we can begin the launch." He stated pressing a botton on a control panel.

“LAUNCH WILL BEGIN IN 30 SECONDS"

"Well Parker looks like all the symbiotes have all been taken care of." Nick Fury said.

"Yeah finally ." He sighed.

“LAUNCH SEQUENCE WILL COMINCE IN 5..4..3..2..1"

*BOOM!!*

The rocket blasted off into the night sky. Flying through the atmosphere with relative ease. Once it broke through the atmosphere the rocket broke away from a large capsule with its own rocket. It was flying towards the sun. Suddenly a meteor smashed into it sending it completely off course causing it go towards a distant galaxy.


In Equestria

It was late at night in the city of Ponyville a green scaled and purple spike winged dragoness walked through the streets in nothing but a pair of black shorts and white t-shirt she lazily carried a sleeping baby dragon who had purple scales and green spikes he was sloppily wrapped in dirty blanket. The dragoness looked down at baby with annoyance.

"Ugh!" She groaned. The sound caused the baby to wake up and let out a yawn casing the dragoness to look down at him. "Grreeaat your awake." She mumbled. The baby looked up at her with curiosity. "Don't look at me like that." She growled wich only caused the baby to giggle. She raised her claw up and slapped the baby across the face wich only made it laugh harder. "You're mocking me aren't you?" She asked. Suddenly she saw a dark black and brown building. "Finally I'll be rid of you soon enough!" She stated power walking towards the building. Once she got to the building she walked up the steps and banged on the door. After a few minutes a dark red elderly unicorn mare with a grey mane and tail with her mane put up into a bun wearing a pair of reading glasses and white bathrobe opened the door.

"Hello?" She asked. Suddenly the dragoness shoved the baby into the mares hands.

"Heretakethismonsterawaythanks!!" She said quickly opening her wings and flying away. The mare blinked a few times before looking down at the baby dragon who stared back with gleaming emerald eyes.

"Hey little guy." She cooed rubbing his head causing him to giggle. "She didn't really give me a name to call you so I guess I'll just call you..." She gently touched the small green spikes on his head. "Spike."

She walked back into the building and headed towards the bathroom. After running some hot water she started cleaning him. Once he was cleaned and dried off the elderly mare wrapped the baby dragon in a soft towel. She picked him up and carried him to the donation box and took out a purple baby pajama top and a pair of green baby pajama bottoms she dress him in the clothes, but the spikes that went down his back and his spider tipped tail ripped through the back of them. The mare then carried him to a room that has eight cribs four on each side each crib held a sleeping foal. Looking around she saw that all the cribs were taken.

"Sorry little guy guess we'll just have to find somewhere else to put you." She said carryin him out of the room.After about twenty minutes the mare walked up to a door that was on the ground floor. "Sorry this is all we have." She said opening the door revealing a wooden staircase thst led down into a basement.

Before going downstairs the mare flipped a light switch alluminating the basement in a dim blue light. Walking down the stairs the mare turned on another light making the basenent brighter. It wasn't like most basements it had wooden floor and wooden wall making it feel alot warmer than a normal basement it was also semi furnish like a bedroom there was a large table with a lamp over it a small T.V. sat on the corner of the table. A tall dresser that sat in a corner. Finally there was a crib and a full size mattress. Everything else in the basement was random peices of metal ,tools, and other building materials.

"There you go nice and comfy." The mare said tucking Spike into the crib. She looked around the basement before looking down at the baby dragon with a sad smile. "Hopefully you won't be here to long."


14 years later

It was early in the morning in Ponyville City when in the basement of an orphanage is where a tall teenage dragon rose up from his bed and stretched his arms. He turned on the light then got out of bed and popped a few joints back in place. Walking over to his dresser he took out a green t-shirt that had holes cut out for his spikes that went down his back. and a pair of black jeans that had a hole for his tail next he threw on a pair of worn black sneakers. After he got dressed he grabbed his purple hoodie wich also had holes cut out in the back and the hood. He started walking towards the stairs when he tripped over his bookbag. Groaning he stood back up and tossed his bookbag over his right shoulder and headed out of the basement. Walking towards the bathroom. Once he was in the bathroom he grabbed a green toothbrush with his name written on it. Opening the cabinet he took out a tube of toothpaste out and squeezed a bit on the brush he started brushing his sharp fangs. He took his time because he knew noone else was up at that time. After brushing his fangs Spike grabbed a wash cloth and ran some warm water over it and washed his face waking him up a little bit more. Looking at himself in the mirror he noticed all the changes that have happened to him over the years. His purple scales seemed to have grown a few shades darker than when he was younger his fangs also senned to grow longer and sharper the green spikes that were on his heard had grown longer as well. His snout was also longer now resembling a crocodile or a alligator.

Leaving the bathroom Spike grabbed his backpack he left outside the door the bag itself was old and ragged. He left through the front door without anyone noticing. No one ever noticed when he leaves. Starting his morning walk he passed several vendors preparing their stands for the day other then an occasional 'good morning' it was usually quiet and peaceful aside from one factor.

"Hey you!" An elderly mare who stood at an apple based conssession stand called out causing Spike to let out a sigh and turn to her.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Think fast!" She stated throwing a red apple at him wich he caught. "Aww, ya caught it again!"

"Well, Yeah what you thought I was gonna let you hit me in the face with an apple?" She didn't answer and just crossed her arms. "Well see you later Miss. Smith and thanks for the apple!" He waved to her before walking away.

He continuing on his way while eating the apple. After about twenty minutes he arrived at Ponyville High School. The building was white and blue there were four floors one for each grade level. He walked up to the main entrance and walked in he walked passed the main office and went to the main staircase. The teenage Dragon started climbing the stairs all the way to the seniors floor. Walking down the halls he stopped at a locker with a busted pad lock opening the locker he tossed his backpack into it and only took a green notebook and a pen. Looking up at a clock he saw it was already 7:00 am. Seeing that more students will be arriving soon Spike walked down the hall to his first class wich was AP Science and get the day started.

Once he got to the room he saw the teacher sitting at her desk. She was an Alicorn with a lavender coat with light purple eyes and a dark purple mane and tail with a pink stripe through it her mane was done up in bangs. She was wearing a white blouse with a pair of purple pants with matching shoes with a lab coat over all of it. When she first introduced herself everyone except Spike were shocked. He didn't see why to him she was nothing special just a unicorn with wings who was given a bunch of fancy titles such as 'Princess of Friendship' and 'Elenent of Magic' he really didn't know what the fuss was about. At first they would address her as 'Princess' except Spike who just called her 'Ms. Sparkle' wich was her name Twilight Sparkle. He saw no point in addressing her any other way. After awhile she had the rest of the class call her that as well. Spike got the impression that she didn't really like him. He didn't understand why he turned all the assignment she gave ahead of time and passed all his test with flying colors. He guessed it was because he never paid any attention to her lectures and still had the best grades in the class. Spike walked in the classroom and took a seat he opened his notebook and began to write in it. Twilight noticed him and gave him a small wave for him to come to her desk ,alittle confused Spike obliged and walked over to her.

"Yes Ms. Sparkle?" He asked with a look of confusion.

"Spike take a seat please." She said looking at her computer monitor. Still a bit confused Spike pulled a chair up and took a seat. She looked up from her monitor and leaned back in her chair. "Spike I'm sure your confused about why I called you over here. Well I've been looking through your file and I must say you're quite academically gifted." She stated with a almost nonexistent smile on her face.

"Thank you ma'am."

"However, I've also noticed that you never attend school activities or events and you're never seen hanging out with any students outside of school or anyone for that matter." She said causing Spike to frown and turn his head away he saw a few students walking in some staring at him. Making the already slight irritated dragon to bite down on his bottom lip to avaid saying anything. "Look I'll just cut to the chase I want you to try and make some friends if you don't I'll have to fail you and I've talked to your other teachers and they have agreed to do the same." Spike's eyes widened in horror.

"W-w-what!? Why!? I'm not failing any of my classes or have broken any rules I don't understand!" He exclaimed he could hear some of his classmates whispering to each other while others were chuckling to themselves which only serve to make him angrier. Growling in annoyance smoke started leaking out of his mouth causing everyone to go silent he neve been so openly mad bofore. Sure he had somewhat of a temper,but he did his best to hide it. But at this moment he didn’t care anymore. This wasn’t fair what was her problem.

"I advise you to calm yourself down if you don't I'll be force to call security and have them escort you off school grounds." She said in attempt to to calm down the young drake. Unfortunately, Spike wasn't listening he wanted to know why she was threatening to fail him just because he didn't have friends. Why was it any of her buisness how his social life was anyway?

"Tell me why does any of that have anything to do with my overall grade!" He growled.

"As you know this year the school started the 'Study Buddy Program' where all students are required to have someone to help them with their work and such and you're the only student in the entire school that hasn't registered in the program and the program isn't optional so either try to find friends or fail and get held back." Twilight said crossing her arms. Spike also heard her mumble under her breath that really pissed him off. “Maybe that’ll teach you some humility.”

"This is bull crap!" Spike said standing up and slamming his fist on her desk. Suddenly the door to the classroom swung open and two large stallions walked in with a mare in the middle. The stallions were wearing security uniform while the mare wore a beige business suit.

"Mr. The Dragon you will show restraint or you will be exp-" The mare was cut of by a loud growl.

"You can shove your dumb ass expelulsion up your ass!!" He walked over to his desk and grabbed his notebook and walked out of the classroom but before he could one security guards grabbed him by the shoulder Spike grabbed the security guard by the collar of his shirt and flung him over his shoulder slamming the stallion to the ground he walked over to tthe guard and stomped on his arm breaking it. Spike walked down the hall to his locker where he threw the locker door open causing it to rip off the hinges he grabbed his backpack slinging it over his shoulder.

He quickly exited the the school with rage. It wasn't fair. What if he tried to make friends but nopony wanted to hangout with him? What if almost everysngle pony in town did their best to avoid him? Did she ever think that he likes being alone and didn't need anyone? Or maybe he did and no one would give him a chance? What gave her the right to accuse him of being arrogant.

Spike walked through the front door of the orphanage. He could hear the younger kids who weren't enrolded in school yet playing in another room. Ignoring the noise he walked down to his room in the basement. Once Spike reached his room he tossed his backpack, shirt and hoodie to the side and took a seat at the table he turned on the the light that hung over the table illuminating the entire makeshift desk. On the table were a pair of metal mechanical gauntlets with exposed wiring and a pair of mechanical boots with a little less exposed wiring. Taking his green notebook he propped it up open with blue prints and mechanics neatly written on the page. He reached under the table and placed down a toolbox. He popped it open and went to work.

After eleven hours of nonstop tinkering Spike was finally done with the gauntlets and boots. He stood up and stretched popping a few joints he glanced at a clock and saw it was around seven in the evening. Walking over to his dresser he took out a black T-shirt with holes cut out in the back. He was about to put it on when he noticed himself in the mirror. He was tall for his age at a height around 5’10 with a slim build with a little bit of muscle but the thing that was really eye catching if you saw him without his shirt were the countless surgical scars across his body. Turning his body around so his back was facing the mirror turning his head he looked at the reflection he saw two deep scars where his shoulder blades where. Sighing Spike turned his head away and slipped his shirt on.

Walking over to where he threw his hoodie he grabbed it and put on. He zipped it all the way up and threw up the hood over his head. Spike walked back over the table and grabbed the boots. Sitting back down he carefully put them on. Once they were on he stood up and tapped his left foot surprisingly there was no sound when bis foot hit the ground Spike didn't seem to surprise by this though. He then tapped the other foot again no sound was heard.

"Perfect the padding I installed within the soul of the boot reduced the sound made by a hundred percent. Now let's see how everything else is working." Spike crouched down then launched himself high he swung his legs up and did a back flip landing back on his feet. "Everything seems to be fine but lastly let's see how well the acceleration works." He got into a running position. Suddenly visible electricity started circling around the bottom of the boots in burst of electricity he was at the top of the staircase and in another burst of electricity he was back to where he stood originally. "Alright everything seems to be working perfectly in the boots now let's see how the gauntlets turned out."

Grabbing the left guanlet Spike slid on his hand. The gauntlet was slim fitting and went all the way up his forearm with two-inch long claws on each finger. Spike made his hand into a fist then relaxed it the gauntlet felt comfortable on his hand curling his fingers the claws extended to six-inches long he then snapped his finger straight causing the claws to collapsed all the way into the fingertips. Swinging his hand to the side the claws popped back out. Smirking Spike reached for the other one before he could he froze he stared at his clawless hand for a second before he shook his head and grabbed the gauntlet and slid on his right hand and stared at himself in the mirror. Deciding to show off his gauntlets he tucked the sleeve of his hoodie jnto the gauntlets after straightening his sleeves out he rushed to the basement door careful not to activated the acceleration feature of his boots.

Spike opened the door to the basement and walked out. He headed to the front doors ignoring all the curious looks the younger children were giving him, and strangely looks of disgust from the workers. Before he walked out the same elderly mare that took care of him as a child walked up to him. Spike believe it was miracle the mare was still alive. She now had a lot more wrinkles evident in her features with her mane and tail turning completely white. Spike didn’t really know her name he just grew accustomed to calling her “Gramma” or “Nan”. She usually wore a night gown with a white bathrobe over it with black slippers and a pair of reading glasses that rest on the briddge of her muzzle.

“Hold on Spike I have something to give you.” She said in a weak and tired voice as she reaches into her robe pocket and pulled out a small wrapped box. Spike looked confused and she must’ve seen this and just smile weakly and sighed. “ You forgot today is your birthday this is just a small present for you.” She said handing the gift to the somewhat surprised drake.

“Thanks Nan.” He said accepting the small box. He gently unwrap the box. When all the wrapping paper was off he saw it was a watch but it seemed extremely old, and use Roman numerals. The band was made of a black metal but more metallic.the face of the clock was dark purple with the numbers being white. Spike recognized it as a watch he seen a stallion wore in picture th mare would show him as a kid. He reamember her referring to him as her father. “Are you sure you want me to have this?” He asked a bit hesitant, but the mare just gave him a smile.

“Of course it’s a family heirloom, and as far as I’m concern you’re family.” She said warmly. She noticed the gauntlets and boots, but didn’t give them much thought. “If you’re going out please be careful and try not to stay out to late.”

“I promise I’ll be back before the sun rises.” He says adjusting the watch on his right wrist. “Thank again for the gift Gramma.” He leans down give her a gentle hug before leaving the building. The elderly mare stared at the back of the fleeing teen dragon and sadly sighed.

“I guess I was wrong.”


Outside

Spike walked along the sidewalk until he reached analleyway. Checking to make sure noon was around he walked deeper into the alley. Turning to one of the walls of the two building he was standing in between. Stretching his arms up he his artificial claws into the brick of the wall and yanked himself up he maneuvered his body so it’d look like he was squatting down sideways. Slowly he lifted his hands of the wall and launched himself to the other wall and sunk the claws of his right gauntlet into the opposite wall. Spike brung his feet up to make it look like he was crouching on wall but with just his right hand on the wall he rotated his torso to the wall he previously on. Launching himself of the this time with his left hand extended. Once he landed the young drake maneuvered himself in the way he had done previously.

Spike continued this process each time he aimed a bit higher. After only two minutes he finally reached the top of one of the buildings and stretched his arms out, and sighed pleased with the results of his little exorcise. Glancing up he saw what looked like a shooting-star streak across the sky. Spike wasn’t one to believe in things such as wishing on a star, but the words Ms. Sparkle said resounded in his head. The program isn't optional so either try to find friends or fail and get held back. He did have friends when he was younger. He remember a orange Pegasus filly who road a scooter around town. They would hang out and just play games, but one day she started hanging out with these other two fillies. One of them was a earth pony with a yellow coat with a red mane and tail she also wore a large pink bow on her head. The other filly was a unicorn that had a white coat withe lilac and pink name and tail. At first all four of them would hangout together, but over time the three fillies would gradually stop including the young drake. After awhile Spike would only see them around the city. They wouldn’t even glance at him.

“*sigh* I wish I had just one true friend who would stay by me.” Spike said dejectedly. It then occurred to him that the ‘shooting-star’ was getting closer. Something that resembled a meteor zoomed across the sky, and crash just outside the city border near the forest. Curious Spike decided to check it out. Crouching down to a running stance electricity begun course through the boots, and with breakneck speed Spike took off in the meteor went.


A few moments ago in the atmosphere

It slowly began to regain its setients it was still in the container its original host placed it in, but it also seemed it was in a pod of some sort. It saw a small window on what seemed to be the hatch to the pod. What it saw crush all hope of surviving There was nothing but the inky blackness of space. Nothing but the endless sea of darkness. It didn’t even try to break out of its glass tomb.

Suddenly, the pod jolted to the side. It felt the pod pick up speed descend toward something it couldn’t see. The temperature skyrocketed as the symbiote realized that it was entering the atmosphere of a planet. The smallest sliver of hope appear within the mentally broken alien substance. It could potentially find a new host if this planet hopefully had organic life.

That is if it didn’t die from the the impending impact on the planets surface.


Back with Spike

After a few minutes the drake finally reached the crash site of the ‘meteor’ , but to his slight surprise the was scraps of metal with a few medium size fires. He heard meteor could cause slight destruction if at fairly large size, but this was a bit much. Shaking his head the teen dragon press on through the rubble towards the creator. Looking down into the creator Spike saw a severely damage space craft of some kind. Curiously Spike just stared at the slight spectacle of electricity and flames.

Suddenly, his eye caught slow movement within the the pod. In shock and curiosity a black mass of goo slowly crept out. Spike noticed how the black goo was trying to avoid the flames and visible electricity. Then he saw it accidentally fell on a small ember of fire. The goo formed a head with white jagged eyes with a mouth as it let out an agonized shriek of pain, not thinking twice Spike lunged forward and extended his hands out in a attempted to pick the sentient goo up. However, as soon as his hands came into contact with it the goo leapt onto him, and began to spread across his body in shock and fear Spike began to try and rip the substance off. Unfortunately, the goo wouldn’t let go of him he closed his eyes tight and passed out as he felt it start to cover his face.

It barely survived the a crash, but it still needed to get out of the pod. Luckily the impact shattered the glass of the container it was stuck in. However, it couldn’t move hastily or it might get caught in something. Moving carefully it made its way out the broken pod, but in its slight relief of being free of its would be tomb it didn’t notice a small patch of fire. In extreme jolt of pain coursed through it. Out of habit it formed the head of Venom and shrieked in pain. Suddenly, it felt th presence of a creature. It felt a pair of hands grabbed it without hesitation it leapt on him and began to cover the creature it felt its new unwilling host try to remove it. Unfortunately for him it wouldn’t just let go that easily.

It felt him go unconscious and took control. This body felt more advanced than a humans. It needed to leave soon his host couldn’t have been the only one to notice it landing. Hoping out of the creator and looked around. Dammit, there was fire everywhere small and large. It needed to get through the flames as quickly as possible bracing itself it ran through the the flames it waited for pain to occur, but to its surprise there wasn’t any pain. Deciding to worry about that later it press on an ran to wards the city nearby.

Leaping onto a relatively tall building and sitting down it decide to see what this world was through the memories of its new host. This was all quite interesting a dragon as a host and the way he acted was similar to Peter in terms of intelligence, but also similar to Eddie in the way he felt outcasted from his peers and everyone around him. It also found slight problems with his body. Specifically there was a strange block in his throat and lungs it wasn’t causing breathing issues, but it decided to fix it anyway. The nerves in his fingertips and a few in his shoulder blades were completely destroyed. Sadly, it wouldn’t be able to fix those problems. Curious it tried to find the memory of when these ‘modifications’ occurred , but for some reason it wasn’t able to. Figuring it wasn’t worth dwelling on for now it got to work on his throat and lungs.


3 hours later

“W-what...h-happened?” Spike woke up with a groan. He looked around to see he was on the roof of a building.
Was that all just a dream?” He thought about to brush it off until he heard a deep voice speak in his head.

“That was no dream Spike.” The voice spoke calmly.
Spike began to freak out.

“Who’s there show yourself!” The drake shouted looking around franctically. The voice spoke again but this time outside his head.

”As you wish.” Suddenly, the same black goo gathered on his chest. It formed a long thin neck with a large head on the end. It had large jagged white eyes with no pupils it also had a large twisted sardonic grin filled with razor sharp teeth. Spike was now extremely scared sweat began to roll down the side of his head.

“W-who...n-no WHAT are you?!” Spike asked a bit hysterical. The creature’s grin somehow grew even wider.

“I was known as Venom and I’m apart of a race known as the Klyntar we are symbiotic species that needs a host to survive, but more importantly you are now my new host.” It stated. Spike’s eyes widened.

“W-what? NO!! I dont wan-“ Spike was cut off.

“I know your wish.” Spike stiffened at that statement. ”I also know what Ms. Sparkle said to you. Why have me as your friend? I know your dream as well and could help you.” Spike sat there in thought. Why not? The symbiote seemed willing and what did he have to lose?

“Fuck it why not you have a deal.” The symbiote grinned even wider. Spike looked around not sure what to do. “So uh.. Venom what do we do now?” The symbiotes face drew closer to his as it spoke.

”As far as I’m aware WE can do whatever WE want.”