• Published 3rd Jun 2019
  • 855 Views, 17 Comments

LunaSqueak: adventures of a Lunar Guard - Kaliann25



Pipsqueak have turned eighteen, and is ready to join the invincible Lunar Guard. The most powerful soldiers of Equestria. But being a soldier of Luna is not easy, and there would be a lot of obstacles in his way. But Pip is ready for everything.

  • ...
4
 17
 855

The price to be with her

The price to be with her

It was obvious that Princess Luna had put all her effort to help Pip recover from the beatdown that Ragnar gave him. He was given two weeks of medical leave which seemed suspicious. But Luna assured Pip that this was the usual for her guards. Whatever, Pip accepted it and didn’t ask more questions.

Then Princess Luna arranged that Pip move to her private chambers during these two weeks. Since he was off-duty he didn’t have to sleep in the common chambers.

“Okay I think you’re overdoing!” said Pip when Luna insisted in carrying his luggage.

“Of course not Pipsy! You got quite a beatdown and the doctor said that you have to rest as much as possible. Or don’t you want me to do this little favor for you Pip?”

Pip sighed. “I just say that you’re overdoing. I can carry my own luggage, I don’t have that many stuff! I mean, I’m not made of sugar!”

“Oh come on Pip. Let me take care of you at lest for this time. Just like the old times! Or does it bother you?”

“Actually yes. I mean, come on! I am a member of the Lunar Guard, the most powerful military in Equestria and I don’t like to feel like I’m a child. Especially with you.”

Luna smiled at him. “Oh Pip you don’t have to play tough with me and you know it.”

“I’m not playing tough, is just that… oh never mind. The thing is that I was given a bunch of healing potions, straight from Aincrad. I’m fine now!”

Luna rolled her eyes. “I just want you to save your energy for what is coming. Don’t waste it on simple luggage. Okay?”

They arrived to Luna’s private chambers and the Princess left Pip’s luggage on the bed and she started to put Pip’s stuff on her closet as she happily moved her hips much to Pip’s amusement.

“Hey Luna! Is there a reason why you’re shoving your rump right on my face?”

Luna giggled. “What? You don’t like it?”

“Don’t misunderstand me, I could watch this all day!””

“Then don’t talk and just enjoy it.” said Luna blushing. “But answering your question, we’re alone together in my room and we are a couple. Do your math big boy.”

Pipsqueak couldn’t help but smile. “Wow… I mean wow, I just don’t know where to start. This is the first time I have a partner.”

“Always have to be this formal? I am your marefriend Pip, just say it!”

They kissed.

“I love you, Luna.”

“I love you too Pip.”

The two of them cuddled in bed without separating their lips.


Luna walked to her balcony as she looked at the sky. She did not wanted to leave him alone but she had a work to do.

Carefully she gifted her little ponies with a beautiful night complete with a meteor shower. That’s how happy she was.

Then she went back to bed as she let her consciousness leave her body as she entered into the dream realm as she cuddled her physical form with Pipsqueak.

Celestia was looking at the night and immediately noticed how the stars were brighter and more radiant.

“I’m so happy for you sister. I’m glad you’ve found your other half.”


Pipsqueak was walking on a small forest. He seemed lost but he wasn’t really worried. The whole place looked peaceful, and he had his trusty sword with him.

Also the whole place seemed familiar.

He looked around only to find a big oak with the initials PS engraved on the trunk. Then Pip recognized the tree, and the forest. He near the old family farm.

“It had been years since I came here! Why here of all places?”

He walked to the old hose that his great-great grandparents built. But instead he found a giant mansion. Something that nobility would build.

“Now what?!door.

It was big and luxurious. And for some reason he saw Luna’s emblem on the door. Also the door was guarded by two intimidating Lunar Guards who didn’t seem to notice him. Pip shivered, as he felt a dark presence. But the fear quickly turned into annoyance.

“Great, now what?!”

He went through the door as he was some kind of ghost.

“Confirmed! I am dreaming. Whatever let’s get over this!”

Inside the house he found Luna pushing a wheel chair. On the wheel chair was an old pony with white fur with spots that started being brown but time have turned beige. And his chocolate-colored mane was now silver.

Pip looked at Princess Luna but she had her attention on the old pony.

“Come on Pipsy, the sun is beautiful today. Some rays would do good on you.”

The old pony looked at Luna and smiled. “Thank you darling. But who are you?”

Luna grinded her teeth holding back her tears but she managed to smile at the old pony.

“It doesn’t matter Pip. Let’s go outside so you can take a sunbath!”

The old pony coughed as a response and Luna pushed the wheelchair to the outside.

In the meantime the real Pipsqueak just looked at the scene with an annoyed look and then he started screaming.


“Pipsqueak! Pipsqueak!” called Luna shaking her coltfreiend.

Looking that he was back on the real world, Pip smikled to Luna. “Hey Luna, sorry I woke you up.”

“It’s okay, it’s morning already. What happened?”

Pipsqueak shrugged. “Nothing to worry about. Just a dream.”

“I do worry Pip, you know the Dream Realm is under my protection!”

Pip just smiled and tried to calm Luna. “I am sorry if I worried you Luna, but I am fine, okay? Your duties are especially with children. Focus on them, don’t waste your time with me okay?”

“Pip you are my coltfriend, is only natural to be worried about you!”

“Luna, this is conflict of interest. It’s okay. If I need help you’ll be the first one I’ll ask. That’s a promise.”

“Okay, that’s enough for that, but you better keep your promise, Piper Squeak.”

“I will Luna Selenity Galaxy.”

“What now?”

Pipsqueak shrugged. “Nothing, long names make it sound more official.”

Luna ended up laughing. “Come on smart-flank, let’s go for breakfast!”

After that they ended up having a wonderful day. They took breakfast with Celestia and then walked around the garden as usual.

“When you get better we can go out to the city.”

“It’s okay Luna, I love the garden, this is our official dating site. Right?”

Then when it was time to rise the moon, Princess Luna gave Pip a cup of tea.

“What is this?” asked the stallion.

“Linden tea, it helps you sleep. Come on, do me this small favor.”

“Okay, okay. But I can handle it, okay? If I need your help I’ll ask.”


Pipsqueak opened his eyes to find himself back on his family’s farm. He groaned in annoyance.

“Of course I’m back! Great, now what?”

This time he did know where to go. He walked straight to his family’s old home, now turned into a huge manor heavily guarded by the Lunar Guard.

And then he saw Luna pushing the wheelchair with the old version of himself who didn’t even remember Luna’s name. The old Pipsqueak had to be constantly reminded who he was or where they were.

It was devastating looking at himself in this state. But the worse part was to see Luna always so patient and willing to attend him even if he had become a helpless old pony. But he could see how hurt she was by Pip’s incapability to remember her.

“Excuse me miss who are you?”

“I am your wife, Pipsqueak. I’m Luna.”

The old pony smiled for a second. “Luna! Yes, Luna!”

The old pony smiled at her and stared at Luna’s eyes with bright eyes. But then after a few seconds his expression turned blank and then he asked again.

“Excuse me miss who are you?”

And the circle continued over and over.

Finally present Pip had enough and screamed in fear.


Pipsqueak woke up aside Luna who seemed very agitated.

“Pipsy! Are you okay?!”

Pipsqueak smiled proud of himself. “Yeah, I’m perfectly fine!”

Luna was not happy about it. “You had that dream again.”

“If it makes you feel better is not a nightmare, it’s a really annoying dream.”

“Talk to me Pip! What are you seeing?”

“Luna is not worth it, let me handle it! I can do it!”

“You woke up screaming!” reminded her Luna.

“It was a lucid dream, I knew this was what I needed to wake up. It was on purpose I swear!”

Luna frowned. “Luna, tell me about your dream!”

Pip sighed.

“Something stupid. I would tell you if I see it again, okay? But I swear I am not scared or worked. Just annoyed about this whole thing!”

Luna did not insisted but she just glared ad Pip and then they had another peaceful day together.

But the Princess was decided to peek on Pipsqueak’s dreams. She would not intervene unless it was absolutely necessary. But she really needed to see what was bothering Pipsqueak.

Dream Realm:

Pipsqueak appeared on his family’s property and shrugged.

“Seriously, how many time do we have to go through all this?”

He sighed. “Oh whatever let’s finish this already!”

Pipsqueak screamed in fear but nothing happened. He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“I have to go see it, right? Damn it, why?”

The sooner he finished with this dream, the better.

From her watching spot, Princess Luna was looking at Pip’s dream. She was amazed to see the vacation home she always dreamed to build. Strange… and unnerving.

Pipsqueak went through the door only to see Luna fulfilling her role as nurse for his old and deteriorated self.

Pipsqueak rolled his eyes and screamed.

Nothing.

“Oh come on! I’ve seen this two times already, whoever you are let me wake up already. This is pointless!”

He screamed again but nothing happened.

“Okay fine, I can’t leave. But that doesn’t mean I have to stay to watch this!”

Pip walked back to the door but when he went through it he ended up in the same room.

The stallion face-hoofed. “Seriously?”

Luna felt a presence. The worse of the worse.

She knew who it was but this was the first time she was anywhere near Him. Her Boss’ Twin Brother. The Other One.

“Pipsy!” called Luna as she panicked.

She tried to enter the dream but a powerful barrier prevented her to do so. Now there was no doubt who she was dealing with.

“NO! PLEASE TAKE ME! NOT PIP!”

Inside the dream, Pipsqueak was bored watching the scene as Luna continued taking care of his old self.

Then she pushed the wheelchair to a window so Pip could see the full moon.

“Beautiful!” smiled the old pony, as he turned to Luna. “But not as beautiful as you are.”

Luna blushed.

“Who are you lady?”

Luna seemed hurt but the old Pip quickly smiled at her.

“Just messing with you, I would never forget my wife.”

“Pipsqueak?” asked Luna.

He was about to say something but he then coughed and closed his eyes.

“Pipsqueak?”

There was no response.

Luna shook the old Pipsqueak. “Pip talk to me!”

Nothing.

“No… Pipsqueak… PIIIIIIIIIP!”

Servants and soldiers rushed to see what happened. They only saw Princess Luna crying over Pip’s body. It wasthe end.

The younger version of Pipsqueak just watched in confusion.

“Can I go now?”

Not yet. You haven’t see the worse.

The door finally opened leading to a new scene. It was the forest, where lunar soldiers came to present their respects to the old veteran, as Princess Luna was crying over a coffin.

Luna finally cried in pain as her sorrow slowly turned into a black substance that ended up covering her completely. Her mane turned darker, her teeth turned into fangs and her pupils turned cat-like.

Nightmare Moon have returned over the sorrow of losing her significant other.

The real Pipsqueak frowned. “Seriously, what’s the meaning of this? Who the hell are you?”

The entire scene vanished as an Entity started to approach to Pipsqueak.

He looked incredibly young but very old at the same time. Masculine and feminine at the same time. All the races that Pip knew but also none of them. A strange Being surrounded by an aura of pure Evil. But unlike the other enemies from Equestria, it seemed that Evil was an extension of this Being.

Luna screamed in terror.

The Other One walked to Pip, extending a hand/claw/hoof to Pip.

“I’ll be clear kid. I can feel your fear, your insecurity. The emotional storm going on inside your heart. Is not easy to date a Goddess, one of my Brother’s Employees. You are a mortal, and sooner or later your mortal life would extinguish and what you just saw is just the inevitable.”

Pip stayed quiet, looking at this being to the eye.

“Your Brother’s employees? Who are you? Who is your Brother?”

“My Brother is the one you call the One-True-God. So obviously I am the One-True-Devil.”

“And what does the Devil want from me?” asked Pip, feeling unnerved but his creature.

“Your soul. How much, kid?”

“What? I’m not giving you my soul!”

“Giving me your soul would turn you into your marefriend’s equal. An immortal being with power to bend reality at your will.”

“A God?”

“Not a God. A Demon. And with the immortality you’ll have lots of benefits like a salary higher than any mortal makes in thousands of lives. A good retirement program, and a complete insurance that would cover for petrification, sealing or even eternal banishment.”

Pipsqueak looked at the Other One thoughtful. “So the choice is mine then?”

Princes Luna tried desperately to enter the Dream Realm and rescue Pip.

“No Pip! EVERYTHING BUT THAT!”

Pip rejected the Other One’s hand and looked away.

“No!”

The Other One remained silent.

“Wrong fear moron! This? This is nothing! This would never happen because what I have with Luna is temporary. We’re just too afraid to admit it.”

The Other One tilted his head.

“Temporary you say. So you don’t take your love seriously?”

“I do, but in the end of the day I am just a kid compared with her. I am as serios as I can get about this relationship. But Luna would eventually wake up and would look at me the way I am. The kid she babysat and befriended back on that Nightmare Night.”

The Other One blinked indifferent. “So why don’t you make yourself a favor and end it.”

Pip looked down. “Because I am a child. A selfish child who wants to live his dream as much as possible. I love Luna, and I know she’ll wake up eventually. But I want to stay at her side until the time comes.”

The Other One looked at Pip releasing an oppressive aura. “Then accept and become her equal. With the power you’ll get you would erase your old self from existence.”

“Thanks but no thanks. I am sorry, but I smell a trap.”

The Other One shrugged and turned around. “There’s no trap kid. The soul should have to be given voluntarily. I did planned to give you everything I was offering, but since you don’t want to, I have nothing to do here.”

Pip was really confused. “Just like that?”

“There’s an infinite number of worlds. That equals an infinite number of people willing to give me their souls. I wasted enough time here listening to your idiotic reasoning.”

And He disappeared.

(Line)

Pipsqueak opened his eyes to find himself alone in bed.

He looked around. “Luna?

A cold wind made him realize the balcony door was open.

“Luna?” asked Pip, going to the balcony.

The Princess of the Night was looking at her work, and barely reacted. But Pip did noticed that something was bothering her.

“Luna, are you okay?” asked Pip.

“Are you okay? Pip, you just faced the Other One!”

Pip raised an eyebrow. “Hey! I told you I could handle it!”

“And you did Pip! I saw everything! The horrible dream that He forced to live, and you answering so bravely. Oh Pip!”

Luna hugged Pipsqueak with hooves and wings.

Pipsqueak sighed. “I am sorry for not telling you how I felt Luna, I am terribly sorry for not telling the how afraid I am that we you realize I am nothing but a kid, barely a legal adult. And you are thousands of years old. I am always waiting for the time when you open your eyes and realize you’ve been wasting your time with a kid. I am sorry Luna, I try to be a worthy stallion but I don’t know how to show you that.”

Luna kissed him. “I love you Pip.”

“I love you too Luna. But I cannot help but ask, why me of all ponies? Look at you! You’re crying because of me!”

“Pip don’t you see it? You are a worthy stallion. You demonstrated how worthy you are by saying no to temptation. The Other One would gave you anything you wanted in exchange of becoming one of his demons like Tirek and Sombra did before. But you stayed firm and rejected him. You showed me how much you love me.”

“It just didn’t feel right.”

“I know Pip! Oh, I’ve never been so scared in my life. I’ve been near his employees but never Him!”

“Hey, can you explain to me what’s with the employee thing?”

“Later Pip! Now it is my turn to show you how serious I am about us!”

She kissed him.

“Luna?” asked Pipsqueak.

“Tomorrow I’m taking you to the Central Office. There’s something I need to give you. But can only be done there.”

Pip looked at Luna but in the end he nodded. “Alright.”

He decided against ruin the moment by asking what the hay she meant with Central Office, but he would find out soon-

Author's Note:

So the story is coming to an end. Only a small cameo from the Other One before Mister Boss enters the picture. I hope you liked it, and

Read ya’ later!!