• Published 3rd Jun 2019
  • 849 Views, 17 Comments

LunaSqueak: adventures of a Lunar Guard - Kaliann25



Pipsqueak have turned eighteen, and is ready to join the invincible Lunar Guard. The most powerful soldiers of Equestria. But being a soldier of Luna is not easy, and there would be a lot of obstacles in his way. But Pip is ready for everything.

  • ...
4
 17
 849

And they lived happily ever after (literally)

And they lived happily ever after (literally)

Princess Celestia jawed as she raised the sun to then go to the kitchen.

As always her loyal servants had left her an entire coffee pot so she could regain her energies. And after emptying the pot in less than a minute Princess Celestia was as good as new.

“Okay, let’s start another beautiful day!” smiled the Princess of the Sun.

Then a portal came out of nowhere, and Luna walked through it happily. “Hey Tia good morning. Wow, ist that late already? We took longer than I imagined.”

Princess Celestia raised an eyebrow. “Oh Luna! Are you coming from the main office? This reminds me I have to go to finish my paperwork before it piles up.”

“Yeah you better hurry, you know it’s a pain but the longer you wait the biggest the pile would become.”

Celestia nodded. As Luna said it was a pain but paperwork was a fundamental part of being a deity. Then Pipsqueak exited the portal right after Luna.

“Hey Princess! Is it morning already? Whoa… time flies int hat place.”

Celestia blinked surprised. “Pipsqueak? What were you doing in the main offices? Luna you know is forbidden to bring mortals to the main offices. Mister Boss doesn’t like mortals finding out how the multiverse works!”

“There are a few exceptions Tia. Like when you meet your significant other.”

Celestia took a while to process what she heard but then she smiled.

“Sister! Did you split your immortality with Pipsqueak? Oh, I’m so happy for the two of you! Congratulations Pipsqueak!”

Pip smiled. “Thanks! It was a surprise for me too!”

Luna blushed as she hugged Pip. “Thank you, Tia. I hope you find your other half one day. Somepony who makes you as happy as Pip makes me.”

Celestia shrugged. “I’m not in a rush but thank you for your good wishes Luna. Now how about we have some breakfast as you tell me how did it went?”

“Sure! I am starving!”

“Me too!” added Pipsqueak. “I need coffee.”

They had breakfast together and Celestia constantly congratulated them for their decision.

The two groups of soldiers watching the door couldn’t help but hear the news and of course it spread like wildfire. In less than an hour every soldier in the two Royal Guards knew that private Piper Squeak was Princess Luna’s immortal consort.

When they finished breakfast, Pip could feel how all the guards and servants were staring at him and mumbling. Pip sighed, this was to be expected and he was too happy to care.

With that the rest of his two weeks medical leave were like heaven for Pipsqueak, but the medical leave was about to end and it was time for him to rejoin the lunar Guard.

“Are you sure you don’t need more time?” asked Princess Luna.

“No Luna, I’m fine. Being a guard is not only my job, is my dream. Being with you is my dream too but you understand. It makes me feel complete.”

Luna simply kissed Pipsqueak and he went to check on the assignment board. Today he had to patrol the streets of Canterlot.

He joined to the group commanded by lieutenant Blackest Night who greeted him with a small nod and he went to patrol the city.

Once in the city Pip mentally prepared himself to get ambushed by the media to ask him about his new status as an immortal but surprisingly enough nopony showed up. This was treated as secret by the Royal Guards and the servants.

And then it was training time, but nopony wanted to fight Pipsqueak

“Oh come on guys! I’m just out of medical leave I could use some exercise!”

“But you are… you know, sharing your life with Princess Luna. I would not endanger my Princess because of training!”

“Come on dudes! Is just training, nothing we aren’t used to! Come on, a small fight’”

Only Cold Fusion walked toward Pip with his war axe on the hoof.

“I’ll fight you Squeak, you’re right. You’re still a fellow guard.”

Pip smiled relieved and he began to fight with Cold Fusion. They fell at the same time, with Pip extremely tired and Cold Fusion wounded.

“I thought it would be easier to take you down after two full weeks in bed. My bad for underestimating you.”

“Yeah, I still did my best to stay fit my friend. I’m a Royal Guard after all. And after all this time training you have to learn a thing or two.”

“One year to be precise.” said Black Swordsman walking toward them along with Acid Javelin, Quick Storm and Reality Slash.

Reality seemed surprise. “Already a year? Whoa, time really flies right?”

Lightning Flash nodded. “Yesterday we had the tryouts, a new generation of recruits would join us soon.”

“I can’t believe that barely a year ago we were nothing but fans of the Lunar Guard. And now look at us!” said Acid happily.

The Black Swordsman saluted his soldiers. “You are and always will be Equestria’s finest. You are not rookies anymore so I expect you set a good example for the newcomers. Understood?”

“Yes Mister Black Swordsman, Miss Lighting Flash!” said the soldiers in the unison.

“Congratulations privates.” said Lightning Flash.

And then the Black Swordsman presented a plaque to Cold Fusion. “Private Fusion, congratulations. Is a tradition to promote the best warrior of every new group after the first year. It is an honor for me to grant you the rank of lieutenant.”

Cold Fusion accepted the honor in silence as his friends congratulated him. His expression was calmed and stoic as usual but his friends could notice the small blush on his face. After a year of knowing each other they learned to appreciate the little emotions on Cold’s face.

“Pack your things. All officers have the right to a private room.”

The young earth pony bowed respectfully and smiled. “Thank you very much my captains.”

“Hurry up and move, and you hurry to be promoted. Especially you Piper Squeak. Don’t ask why.”

“Sir yes sir!” said the others in the unison.

When they left, Pip turned to Acid, Reality and Quick. “Hey guys I think we must do some extra training on our free time.”

“I was about to suggest the exact same thing.” said Quick Storm. “We need to get promoted.”

“We may not be in a hurry like you but I do want to get promoted as soon as possible.” said Acid Javelin.

“Yeah let’s give Pip a hoof so he can share a private room with his marefriend.” joked Reality Slash.

“I never thought about that!” said Pip in a tone that did not convinced anypony.

The friends made a high-hoof and went to do some extra training in one of the empty areas of the gym.

In the meantime the Black Swordsman and the Lightning Flash were walking to their private chamber to spend a night as a family with their daughter Yui when they walked into Princess Luna who seemed really worried.

“Princess Luna!” saluted the two of them.

“Black, LIghitng, have you seen Pipsy? We were supposed to have our walk through the gardens but he didn’t show up.”

Lighting Flash shrugged. “He is doing some extra training with some friends.”

“What? Why?”

“We just promoted the most outstanding soldier of his generation. This happens every year.”

Luna rolled her eyes. “Military! Okay I get it. At least he is alright.”

“He is a capable soldier, Princess. He can handle anything.”

“I know but I miss be around him.”

Pip showed up an hour later seeming tired but happy.

“Hey Luna, sorry for the delay. I had something to do.”

“I know, Black just told me a friend of yours got promoted.”

Pip nodded. “Yeah, I can’t believe it’s been a year since I joined the Lunar Guard.”

“I know time flies when your living your dream, right? So wanna go to the garden now?”

“Sure, let’s go!”

Pipsqueak was decided to keep with the additional training. His companions’ enthusiasm lasted only a couple of weeks but he wanted to keep going. If nopony wanted to fight him he would run a few laps on the gym and to some pushups and some abs.

One day as he was doing his pushups, he noticed the white hooves walking toward him.

He looked up, and saluted. “Capital Lightning Flash!”

“Piper Squeak, get ready.” said Lighting Flash aiming Lambent Light toward him.

“You would train with me, my captain?”

“Yes. Consider this a prize for your perseverance. Instead of quitting like your friends, you continued with the additional training. That says a lot of you, private. Black and I use to do this little favor for those who show a strong will to improve.”

“For real?”

“Of course! Is our way to show our soldiers that we appreciate hard work and perseverance. That’s what helped us to survive in Aincrad.”

Pip bowed as he prepared his rapier. “Thank you very much my captain!”

“Your weapon is a rapier, like mine. Depending on your progress I may teach you my signature technique, the Mother’s Rosario.”

Pip thanked her in silence and he began to fight against his captain.

She ended up moping the floor with him, but he did not complained. It was an honor to fight side by side with one of the ponies who defeated Princess Luna in combat.

The others watched them fight and continued minding their own business. Some of them have trained with the captain before. Their captains always made sure to help them with their training even on their free time. This was the reason the Lunar Guard was so strong.

When Luna met Pip that night he seemed tired but happy.

“Hi Pipsy good evening.”

“Evening Luna, I’m so glad to see you.”

The constant training under the tutelage of Lightning Flash made Pip to go up in the victory rankings.

Quick Storm groaned in annoyance.

“If I knew I would have to train with the captain I wouldn’t have quitted that early!”

Lightning Flash gave her a stern look. “Yes, and this is why Pipsqueak is training with me an you’re not. Motivation should come from deep inside you. Not from a prize.”

Quick Storm did not argue with her captain and continued mining hew own business.

And finally, after a night of partying with his friends the captain came to find him.

“Private Squeak!”

“Yes, my captain?”

Lightning Flash gave him a plaque with his new ranking. “Congratulations, lieutenant.”

Pip looked at his captain in awe. “For real?”

“Yes! Congratulations private. You achieved your goal.”

Pip put on his new plaque with pride. “Thank you so much! But we’re still training, right?”

“Of course! I still have to teach you the Mother’s Rosario!”

Pip smiled. “Let’s do it!”

“Not today kid, is late and you need to rest too. But tomorrow I’ll teach you, right after you lead your very first squad.”

Pipsqueak nodded. “Oh, sorry I got very excited.”

Lightning Flash smiled at him warmly. “I know, I would be excited too! Then after we train you can move to your new private room. Congratulations Pipsqueak, I am very lucky for having such a perseverant and brave colt under my command.”

The rest of the guard celebrated that Pip was promoted.

At the next day Pip and Reality Slash walked to the assignment board. Pipsqueak realized that now he had a small troop under his command. His mission? Patrol the Princesses’ private chambers.

It was a quiet day.

And after another session of practice with his captain, Pip was ready to move to his new private room.

He said goodbye to his roommate, Reality Slash who happily slapped his back.

“I’ll miss your company, but not your snores Squeak!”

“Hey you won’t miss me for long. We’ll still see each other at the bar on Friday!”

“I’ll drink more than you, Squeak! You’ll see!”

After that Pip moved to the wing where the officers had their private rooms, but Lighting Flash stopped him.

“If you’re looking for your new room you are at the wrong place.”

“What do you mean?”

Lightning Flash aimed a hoof to the opposite direction. Princess Luna’s private chambers.

“You have to be kidding me.”

“What were you expecting, soldier? Anyway don’t let that affect your performance as a Royal Guard, okay?”

Pip smiled. “Will do my best, captain.”

He then entered to his new room. Princess Luna’s room.

“Do you like the especial arrangements I made for you, Pip?” asked Luna. “I’ve been waiting patiently for you to get promoted, but I decided not to intervene. I’m so glad that you managed to do it in such little time!”

She then showed him her closet. “I emptied half of your closet for you, so you can hang your uniform. But keep it, I feel kinky tonight.”

“I guess we have to celebrate.” said Pip with a great smile.

The time passed. With lots of hard work Pipsqueak mastered the Mother’s Rosario. Only a selected few on the Luna Guard were able to master such a powerful technique. Same for the Star Burst Stream.

He kept doing his assignments like patrolling the castle, or the streets of Canterlot. Then when the night arrived he had Luna all for himself. Life was good.

Equestrian was a pacific land and the Lunar Guard didn’t have too much to do other than completely annihilate the other Guards on the military games. But they had to deal with minor inconveniences from time to time, like the pranks of their young Lord of Chaos, Spike.

But sometimes his pranks helped. After a prank that made everypony hyper-energetic and incapable to sleep. As a result he had one of the best nights of his life with Luna. And after the Bearers of Harmony used the Elements to fix everything, life came back to normal.

Almost.

After her yearly medical checkup, Princess Luna called Pipsqueak to her office.

“Hey my Princess! Did you summon me?” asked the young lieutenant, saluting.

“Pip, remember that night nopony could sleep and ended up in the two of us being extra passionate?”

Pip blushed. “I do remember your Highness, but I don’t think we must discuss this as I am on duty!”

“Pip, I know you like to act professional but you must make an exception for this. I am back from my medical checkup. In eleven months… you and I would be parents!”

Pip almost fell from his chair. “Wait, what? For real, Luna?”

“Yes, for real! I am expecting a foal from the pony I love.”

Pip couldn’t resist and kissed Luna.

“Oh, these are great news! I cannot wait to tell my family. Or better not since the would pressure the kid into being a milkpony.”

Luna giggled. “Yeah, the Squeak family is especial on their own way.”

Pip nodded.

Luna then sighed. “And my family can be a pain too. My sister is a bit too old-fashioned and she’ll insist that we get married before our foal is born. To be honest I am old-fashioned too and…”

Pip nodded. “Okay, I get it. Let me ask the question, okay?”

He bowed before Luna. “I couldn’t buy a ring because of the short notice, but I do mean it. Luna, would you marry me?”

The Princess kissed him deeply.

“Of course I’ll marry you Pip! I love you!”

11 months later:

The nurse placed the little foal between Luna’s wings.

“Pip, don’t you want to meet him?”

Pip gulped and slowly walked to his son. He had white fur with brown spots as his, and a mane that was made of a fragment of the night. His eyes were black as Luna’s. he was gorgeous, and Pip could feel his heart racing.

“Hello there… Blue Moon. I am your daddy. And this beautiful lady here, is your mommy. And we are so lucky to have her.”

Author's Note:

And this is it, the end of the story.

Again this story takes place on the same universe as Chaos: the Age of Spike. During the time-skip on the original story I kind of just presented these two as a couple without a satisfying story. But here it is, I hope you like it and as always,

Read ya’ later!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment