• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 668 Views, 22 Comments

Displaced Timelines Book 1 The Hero Six - Wingsofsilver



The timeline battle with Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer has begun but what if in the those timelines, There's somepony or someone willing to help Twilight in these bad timelines and defeat those villians that took over?

  • ...
6
 22
 668

Timeline Trouble

Twilight Sparkle watch helplessly as Starlight Glimmer uses the time spell and travel back in time, Spike picks up the crumbled scroll. "Twilight we can use this to stop her." Twilight's eyes widen when he says this.

"Great idea Spike! We can catch up to her with Starswirl's scroll using the time spell and stop Starlight Glimmer before its too late! Let's go Spike," She says with determation. Her horn glows and the time portal appears, she quickly grabs Spike with her before they were suck up to the portal.

*****

Elsewhere, on Earth, a group of friends are walking out of the Comic Con. They had a great time together. They are dressed as the characters from The Four Swords, Plus manga and The Minish Cap manga that they read two weeks ago before the Comic Con. William is dress as the main Link or Green, Logan is Blue the hot head one, James as Shadow link whom was redeem at the end of the manga, Noah as Vio the smart and calm one, Elijah as Red the optimistic one, and Alex as Vaati the wind mage. Although they are missing a few pieces of thier costumes.

They are just talking and enjoying each others company when The boys stumbled on a strange merchant whom has a cloak and hoodie unable to be identified.

Merchant look at the teens "Would you like to take a look at my items I have to sell? I'm 'sure' you won't be dissapointed." They offered. Noah frowned, looking at the merchant suspiciously.

" Really", He deadpanned. "How do we know your not scamming us?"

The merchant ingores his glance." How about a deal, any items you choose will be only half the price all together."

"That sounds like a fair deal right William"? Elijah spoke, hoping to buy something.

William thought about the offer before making a decision."Sure why not. it's worth a shot." They browse through the items.

" Hey Blue's hammer! Just what I need!", Logan exclaimed.

" Hey is that Red's Ice rod and Fire rod?" Elijah asked looking a bit excited.

" Vio's bow and arrows." Noah repiled.

" Is that Green's Four Sword? " William asked.

"Vaati's Cap!" Alex shouted.

" And Shadow's hat and his sword." James said.

"Wait, how is it all together?" Noah ask suspiciously.

" For all those items will only be a grant total of $50 dollars." The merchant answered.

" Not bad, I'll pay." Willam offered.

"You don't have to do that." Noah said."

"Its fine; consider them as gifts from me."

William paid the merchant and each of them grab thier items for thier cosplay and put them away.

"The flow of time is always cruel it's speed is different for each person, the timelines are suffering, please help them in this timeline..." The merchant announced oddly.

"What do you mean?" James question in confusion. Then suddenly, thier just bought items begain to glow and all six teenage boys fell into the portal that sprung out of nowhere, slowing transforming and shrinking and then, the portal closes.

" May the heavens guide you in your quest," The merchant then disapears from the area.

William groan as he woke up, his first sight was a crystal table that shows a strange map with ruined chairs circling the table. The map is showing strange black crystals that nearly covered the whole area with a strange castle that looms omniously.

He look at the map in confusion before noticing something was off, he felt a bit shorter. He started rubbing his hair and felt his ears are different. His eyes widen and runs to a river showing his refection, he frozed on what he saw. His ears are long and pointed, eyes are blue instead of brown, and having blonde hair. Thankfuly, the clothes fit his new height along with his hat, has a sword sheath with the Four Sword inside, a shield, and a strange bag on his belt. He also look a bit younger like five years younger.

Wanting to know if this is real or not, William pinched himself. Resulting a bit of pain as a result. " Ouch! nope, I felt that. It's not a dream," He muttered. " Then, that means, I'm Link! But, that's impossible, how did this happen?!"He started to panic not helping that his voice changed too." Ok! Keep calm, got to find the others," He tried to get his thoughts together and stay calm 'and find our way out of here,' The 'now' young boy starts to look around hoping to find a town nearby, as well as finding his friends as they, are not with him.

He spotted a pathway and follows it. Along the way he could hardly see any green, mostly dead wilted plants or very few trees. The path leads to a town. The area looks dim, few of the houses are boarded up and the streets are empty, it's like a ghost town. He hears something slamming shut perhaps a window or door? He turn around quickly, but doesn't see anyone at all at least not clearly. He could've sworn he saw something like a horse or was it a pony.


Either way, he keeps searching for his friends, he needs to find the others quickly, he starts to shout thier names
" Eiljah, James,Logan, Alex, Noah! Please answer me, anyone?!,"

There was no answer, just sounds of squeaking of a hung up sign. He felt lost and alone in a place that's unfamilar to. William begian to get scared, where is everyone?

"What's all that hallerin' about?" A southern accent with a female voice was pick up by William"s new long ears.

He smiled knowing that someone can help him out. However, when he turned around to faced the person, talking to him, it wasn't what he was excpecting. Instead of a person, it was a pony. An orange pony that is a mare, wearing a lightish brown clothes, a blond mane and tail, a net hair on her tail and most of her mane, a black bow on her head, having green eyes and white freckles near the arch on her muzzle.

Her eyes stared at him with weary eyes and spoke again "Who or 'what' in tarnation are you?!"