• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 669 Views, 22 Comments

Displaced Timelines Book 1 The Hero Six - Wingsofsilver



The timeline battle with Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer has begun but what if in the those timelines, There's somepony or someone willing to help Twilight in these bad timelines and defeat those villians that took over?

  • ...
6
 22
 669

The War

William stared at the orange mare in shocked. The mare stood beside a cart full of wooden barrels. "You can talk?"

She rasied her eyebrow at him. "Of course I can talk. Why wouldn't I? Now I ask again 'Who' or 'What' are you?"

William sighed and answers" I'm William. I am a human but if you want to, you can call me Green if you like."

"William Green? Odd name. Names Applejack, I work here in Sweet Apple Arces and helpin' ponies who are stoppin' the war,"The now named Applejack explained. She went back to work, moving a barrel to the cart.

"A war, by who?"He asked, wondering whats going on before he heard her sigh.

"King Sombra. When the Crystal Empire appeared, he took over the empire and enslaved the crystal ponies, forcing them to fight in 'his' war against Princess Celestia. Everypony has contributed to the war, helping poines in need, and soldiers fighting against the tyrant king."

William listens and felt sorry for her, war is not an easy topic as well as the pain and destrution war brings. It reminded him of wars that happened in the past, especially War World II he shuddered, it's something he won't forget about after learning about it in school. Perhaps, helping her would help find his friends.

"Well, is there anyway for me to help you?" he offered.

Applejack look at him in surpise."Really? you would help why?"

"Because, I know how bad wars can be and war is hell. Humans have histories of war. I'm hoping to help and find my friends," He reasoned.

"Your friends?" she asked.

"Yeah. Humans like me wearing these different colored clothes and long ears." He informed her.

Applejack thought though the descriptions that was given to her, it sounded familar. Her eyes widen remembering something. " I heard rumors from other ponies, something about a creature standing on two legs; wearing red clothing; and having long ears, but I paid no mind of it 'til you started hollerin'." She recalled.

"That must be Elijah! Do you know were he is?" William asked excitedly.

" Working at that renamed bakery called 'Red Velvet' or so I've heard. Haven't been in there, been busy with the farm."

William thought for a moment, helping her would not only help finding the others but, aslo help her as

well. " Let me go to the 'Red Velvet' as it is called and find Elijah and come back to help you,"

"You promise partner?" She glanced at him suspiciously.

"I promise." He promised.

"Then let's shake on it," She spits on her hoof and offers to shake.

"It's cover in spit," William crinaged.

" Is that a problem?"

"Yes Applejack it is, it's making me feel uncomfortable,"

" Alright I won't judge, but you'll will come back right?" She said again just incase.

"Of course, I'll be back; no need to worried." He reassured. Satisfied with the answer, Applejack continued with her work while William looks for the Red Velvet.

Minutes passed as William walks through the streets, He noticed the other ponies are watching him with discretion; not coming out of thier houses. His eyes attention drawn to a large buliding and few ponies entering; leaving with goodies in bags, with tiny smiles on thier faces. Unfortunetly, he has to wait in line in order to enter the bakery as many ponies come in and out.

'Young' William smiles and waves to the ponies in line, but none wave back. Their expression of being afraid of him despite him showing that he's friendly. The war must of brought a lot of grief and fear to any stranger 'being' pony or non ponies, leaving caution, sadness, and fear.

When it's his turn in line; he enters inside to see his friend Elijah, who is given away a delicious treats to the pony in front. She's a grey pegasus mare with yellow crossed eyes, and has a marking of a group of bubbles on her the flank. She gives a small smile while muttering "muffin" before she exits the store.

William smiled, Elijah is known for his baking in thier group, always making baked goods to help cheer them up when ever they are down in the dumps. His kindness to help others is what makes him a very dear friend to them.

When Elijah turn to the front of the counter; his attention towards William, his eyes widen and has a large smile grew on his face. "William, is that you?!" he exclaimed.

"Yes, it is me. I was so worried that I wouldn't see any of you here!" William said few tears flowing in relief.

Both boys run towards to each other and hugged, it doesn't matter if ponies are watching them; all that matters to them is they are happy to see each other again. The ponies in line have noticed this tearful renuion that few of the ponies took out handkerchiefs to wipe thier own tears away, some even blow thier noses. William pulls away from the hug and look at his friend in a worried look.

"Where are the others Elijah?"

" I don't know William, but I believe they are here somewhere out there looking for us." Elijah answered.

"Then, I'll find them! I won't rest until I know they are safe," William declared. His determation to find them grew stronger knowing that Elijah or Red, is safe gives him hope others are here as well.

" Good luck William, be safe." Elijah said. With a nod, William heads back to Sweet Apple Acres were Applejack is waiting.

After finding her again, he smiles and runs towards her.

"Were do I start AJ?"

Applejack heard him, turns around and notices him ready to help, she smiles softly."You came.You can start now by helping with the deliveries."She then blink in confusion when she heard something he said."AJ?" She asked.

"We're friends now so, why not give you a nickname,"He explained.

"Of course partner, we are friends now 'Green'." They both shake each other's hands and hooves. William now nickname 'Green' starts helping Applejack with carrying the barrels to and putting them in the large cart.

Unbeknown, to everyone,in the ruined castle of two sisters one of the stoned gems glowed red and disapears, an element of loyalty has been found.