• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 669 Views, 22 Comments

Displaced Timelines Book 1 The Hero Six - Wingsofsilver



The timeline battle with Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer has begun but what if in the those timelines, There's somepony or someone willing to help Twilight in these bad timelines and defeat those villians that took over?

  • ...
6
 22
 669

Vaati's Wrath

The head mages opened the door to see a strange purple grab creature standing on two legs , with long ears, having a purple mane, and shockingly having red eyes. The mages nodded to each other and quietly sneaking up towards the creature without being notice, thier horns began to glow readly to cast thier magic now, its back exposed unaware it's being ambush by them. Alex on the otherhand is competely unaware the danger he's in, still teaching the students of The School of Gifted Unicorns, the new magic he has although, he's still not used to it even though, it's visual learning. So far the unicorn ponies are fast learners, well most of them anyway a certain prince is still struggling and Juniper Berry is only able to cause explosions. However, the rest of the ponies learn the basic first level spells like fire, cure, protect, and thunder are a few examples.

As he was about practice his own magic, he suddenly slammed by his unknown attackers knocking him off his feet. He wheezed in pain as he landed on the floor on his stomach as the wind in his lungs is knocked out of him. He starts coughing and gasping trying to regain the air he lost, he slowly was able to catch his breath and tries to stand up or at least tried to becuase, even though his sight is too blurry to see clearly, he does feel something was pinning his body to the floor.

"We have you now you beast!" he heard someone hissed in his ears, He simply growled at his attacker, he eyes now started to get clear vision and notice some cloaked ponies with horns, they are unicorns simliar to Twilight and Sunburst but, look to be older and he can feel stronger magic coming from them. Speaking of which, he just now notice magic bindings on his arms , legs, and his torso in this postion he can only see a certain angle but, he can hear pleading and shouting from the younger unicorns especally, Sunburst whom is trying to ease the mages into letting him go but, he doubted it adults rarely, listen to those who are younger than them until, it's too late.

" He's not hurting anypony , leave him alone please!" Sunburst pleaded.

"Quiet, he's only lying to you and manipulated all of you" A mare mage snapped at him.

"What's wrong with all of you he's only teaching us magic."Twilight tried to explain to them even, though she sounds nervous as if she never aruge with anyone that's her teacher or somepony she look up to. She flinched when, one of the head mages glared at her.

"You are too naive, he could have been teaching you dark magic!" The stallion mage shouted at her.

The others have tried to reason them but, it's no use they are too stubborn to even care to listen. Alex struggled through, his bindings trying to escape thier magical grasped while, those idiotic mages are distracted by the shouting but, of course one of them notice him struggling, and smack him on side of his head with her hooves. Alex groaned in pain he wanted to ease the pain but, his arms are still pinned down. He then suddenly, felt something inside him a sense anger and rage and a want of to fight back these weaklings. Alex's red eyes then began to glow out of rage, he stares at them omniously.

Elsewhere, outside of school, Celestia had just arrive and she gently descends as her wings slowly flaps, she then, lands on the ground softly, being careful to not make any sound. Her wings folded to her side as her horn glows and opens the door her heart beats faster in her chest as well as her breathes quicken from the fear and anxiety . She starts galloping scearching through the school halls in a panic, looking for any signs of Sombra or his brainwash army had invaded inside the building. She became even more nervous as every step she took it was way too quiet not a sound form anything, her fears slowly creeping in as she began to fear the worst as quietly keeps looking for her students hoping they are safe is when, she heard a sound, her ears pick it up of the sound of screaming and magic firing. She quickly, locates of were the sounds are coming from which, leads to the door leading to training room. As she approaches, the screaming and magic fire got louder, with a look of determination she quickly opens the door to see a shocking sight.

Just before, Celestia had enter the room Alex started shaking in anger when, bursts of magic
surronds him and breaking the magical binds then begin to transform his apperence. He grew taller, his hair grew longer, markings on both of his eyes, he now wears bigger clothes, a small crown around his head replacing the cap, and an eye on the middle of his torso. The mages now look at him in fear and starts firing magic beams to tried to weaken him and capture him again but, Alex simply used his own magic to canceled the beams from coming any closer. He glares at the foolish mages with disgust and ready to fire with another of his own magic but, this time he is targeting the mages.

Celestia watches in horrer on what she just witness, the two legged creature that she saw, and was already pinned down by the head mages had suddenly had a magic surge and then, the sudden transformation of a demonic looking creature whom is now glareing and is now perparing to strike back against them. She was about to run towards to the creature and fight to defend both her students and mages when, she watches Sunburst got in between the two and starts talking to the unkown being.

"Alex, it's all right please calm down, hurting them won't get them to understand you. It'll only make things worse please as friend I beg you to stop," Sunburst pleaded and hoping Alex would listen to him.

Alex stares at him for a few mintues before, his body relaxes, his arms lowered, and his red eyes looking at him in gulit."S-sunburst?"

"That's right Alex we're friends." he gave a reasuring smile.

However, this touching moment was ruined as the head mages took advantage when, Alex's guard was down and shoot magic beams at him. Unfortunetly, Sunburst got caught in the middle of the crossfire, Alex quickly sheild him with his own body protecting him from the blast of magic and taken the damage instead.

"Alex!" Sunburst shouted in concern.

" I'm fine I won't let one of my friends get hurt!" Alex declared holding him in protective hold and glaring at the stupid mage ponies who put Sunburst in harm's way.

Suddenly , a loud shout boomed acrossed the room it was so loud everpony flinched and quivered in fear. "Enough!!!!"

The doors suddenly burst wide open to reveal a very angry Celestia who is staring at her mages in disapointment and fury, they nearly harm one of her students and while, she was fearful of the creature it has been shown to be able to be reason with.

Alex looks at her in awe and out of curiousity, this tall pony has white fur, has both wings and a longer horn, margenta eyes, wearing a golden crown on her forehead, a golden necklace with a purple gem on it, her hooves have golden hoof shoes on them, a sun tattoo on her flank, but the most unqiue is her mane and tail it moves without wind or force moveing it, and it comes in four different colors pink, aqua blue, purple, and green. He notice everypony was bowing to her, that means she must be thier ruler which is making him more nervous to her presence.

"I am very disapointed in all of you, my mages nearly got somepony hurt and what would happen, what if your magic hurt the others?"

"But my princess we were just trying to stop..."

" Sunburst was able to reason with it but, you continue your assult" She shook her head in disapointment. "your are dismissed."

The head mages simpily lower thier heads in defeat as they teleported out the room. Once, they left Celestia soften her experssion and trots over to Alex and Sunburst.

"You may relax I'm not going to hurt you," she reassured.

Alex is still wary of her even she says she won't harm him, that dooes mean he should lower his guard. He releases Sunburst from his protective hold but, still keep an eye on the princess.

"I understand you don't trust me?"

"No, I don't they attack me when, my guard was down why should I trust you to keep your promise?" Alex sneered with distrust.

Twilight Sparkle walks towards him giving him a small smile " You can trust her Alex,"

He sighs as he slowly, reverts back from Vaati's Reborn to his orginal form although, it took him a while to change back to Vaati's hylain form. He gave Celestia a wary glance still not trusting her " Alright I'll trust for now at least" he hissed.

Celestia sighs in disapointment but, at least it's a start. "That's all I could ask of you now, can you tell me who or what you are?"

" I'm a human male who is now a hylian mage,"he replies. "I'm as you heard my name is Alex however, it's only those I trust, you may call me Vaati."

" Very well, Vaati may I ask a favor?" she asks gently.

"That depends,"he huffs.

" Would you help me defeat Sombra and cure the crystal ponies he brainwash?" She pleaded.

" I will if you allow me to keep teaching your students magic, help me find my friends who are scattered, and allow us to aid you in the battlefield,"he asked in reponse.

Celestia is hesitated she couldn't bare to see her students fighting in the war fear of them getting hurt or worse be killed.

" Let us help you princess," Moondancer says with determination.


"Alright, but if things go wrong, all of you must leave the battlefield immediately" She tells them.

"Very well, we have an agreement, " He says with confidence.

Princess Celestia nods in acceptance still worried for thier safety yet, willing to allow them to try and help her in this war against Sombra, Then suddenly, she felt the Elements of Harmony finding new bearers to weld them. Hope is now shining within her perhaps there's still hope for Equestra's future.

Author's Note:

Sorry , for the wait but I had an exam. Now I'm putting three extra timelines for Twilight to go through, So this series is going to a long one.