• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 669 Views, 22 Comments

Displaced Timelines Book 1 The Hero Six - Wingsofsilver



The timeline battle with Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer has begun but what if in the those timelines, There's somepony or someone willing to help Twilight in these bad timelines and defeat those villians that took over?

  • ...
6
 22
 669

Vio and Shadow Found

William has left the farm to deilver the barrels to a pony going by name by Cheerlie at the Foals Protection House, a place where they keep foals safe from the dangers of the war.Calling for a delivery in order to feed the hungry foals.

******

Thankfully, she has an extra hoof; or 'hand' in this case. A strange creature whom called himself James wearing black clothes and a black long hat, long ears, blue eyes, and purple hair. James helping her was a blessing for the magenta mare.

What she learn so far about James is that even though he was lost and alone, he doesn't like seeing childern sad, scared, or having fun as young kids should.

He smiles as he play games with three particular filies who they called themselves the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Thier names were Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetiebelle, they can be a 'bit' of a handful; 'especally' when they're 'Still' looking for thier cutie marks even in a war like this, still open and friendly to talk to.

However, not all foals are having fun. Diamond Tiara and SilverSpoon have changed dramticaly, once were bullies, but now in deep depression. Both fillies didn't say anything or bully anyone anymore. Silverspoon parnets' left to fight in war while, Diamand on the other hand, had it the worse.

It was only a half a day as James, Cheerlie, and the foals being near the safe house. Lots of the kids stay inside, well, expect three adventurous fillies.

Mintue later, someone spoke up. " Mrs. Cheerilee, if the war is over, what happens to the foals?" James asked, Cheerlee looked at him with a smile.

" They'll all go back to thier homes with thier families..." She said before frowning sadly. "All except one,"

"What; who?" He asked.

"Diamond Tiara, before you arrive her father Filthy Rich; though he prefers Mr. Rich. We were told he perished in the war, when Diamond Tiara heard this; she deined it immediately, yelling that they were lying, I wish it was they showed us the coffin and.... well she burst into tears, mourning her loss...." She explained.

"What about her mother?" When he ask Cheerilee about the mother she stop.

She then spoke in eerily calm voice. "That "mare" is 'not' a mother. Spoiled Rich abandoned her when she heard about the death Filithy Rich. She scoffed and abandoned her when Diamond Tiara needed her the most!" She shouted in frustration." Because of her, Diamond rarely goes outside, and unless she's with Silverspoon; is mostly spending her time alone because of the actions of selfish bitch of a mare," She grumbled angerly.

"Sorry of what happen Miss Cheerilee. But, if I ever see that mare..." His eyes suddenly glow red " I'll make her pay for what she did!" He growled.

Suddenly, Applebloom shouted in exictiment. "There's my sister's chart, she is here!" She runs to the cart that's heading in thier direction.

"Applebloom; wait!" Cheerilee shouted with James shouting out "Come back!" But the yellow filly didn't listen she kept heading towards the wooden wagon until she notice something wrong. Her sister wasn't the one pulling the cart, it was an unfamilar creature pulling the chart wearing clothing like James but, wearing green instead of black.

"Hey, your sister Applejack says hi." A short being said, his voice a bit similar to James.

"Wait you knew my sister?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm working with her at the farm. I'm William or If you want; you can call me Green," William introduced himself.

"Green as in the color? Cause you're wearing green and helping my big sister out. Is your name Green Apple " Applebloom curiously asked.

William chuckled warmly. "Sure you can call me that"

"Applebloom!" A magenta mare with a pink and pale pink mane runs up to the filly then stop when she saw him. "Oh, I'm so sorry sir, please forgive us. she misses her sister dearly." Cheerilee apologized.

"It's no big deal ma'am. Here's your deilvery." He said, gesturing to the cart where the mare sees barrels inside.

"Thank you so much." Cheerlee thanked him.

At this moment James reached the group and confused at seeing someone looking a lot like him with a few exceptions in color and seeing a sword and shield on this fourteen year old boy's back. He remembered himself turning into Shadow Link. Is it one of his friends? "Wait..." James muttered. He took a closer look, seeing a familar green outfit.

Taking a guess, he walks towards the green Link. "Is that 'you', William?" James asked, looking at him hopefully.

"James your here too?"Both boys smiled, happy to see each other. William remember that he's on a job and went to the back of the cart and unhatched the back door. He reached for one of the barrels and lift his arms tensed up as he triesto move it out of wagon but it was hard as it was heavy. He places it back down on the wagon as he gasped from the unexpected weight.

William looked to the shadow boy. "Um, can you give me a hand. These barrels are heavy?" William gave a sheepish smile.

James chuckled."Of course. Here, let me help you with that." He walks up to William's side and together they lift the barrel. It became bearable with both of them helping each other. Both of them carried the barrels inside the buliding, placing them near the kitchen.

When they place it down, it was the young, green clothe wearing teenager that spoke up. "So what is this place?" William asked.

"Well this is were childern go to when thier parents head to battle in the war." James explained to his friend.

"Like a safe house to a trusted person were victims of war to take refuge and protection?" William asked for clarification.

"Almost, but not quite, with only childern 'or "foals" in this case' and there's only the two of us are takeing care of them."

"I see...." As the eighth barrel is placed down the boys wipe thier hands from the sweating. "Well, I need to deilver the rest of the barrels to some places were they make the clothes. However, I don't know were it is?"

Hearing about the young boy's problem, her teacher instinct kicked in and trot over to Willliam. " I do, do you have a map I can use?" Cheerilee says.

William nods, and opens the map that was given to him by Applejack and shows it to her.

"Hmm. You need to go to the train station and head to Manehatten here. Here, let me mark it for you with a marker." Cheerlee offered. She quickly gets a marker and marks the area were William needs to go next, she even make track line marks for him to follow.

"Thank you ma'am. I'll come back and visit you when my work is done bud." William smiled before heading back to cart and pepares to leave.

"Sure, be safe Willy~" James teased.

"Stop calling me that!"He shouted in annoyance of the nickname.

James laughed. "Be careful on your journey." They both waved goodbyes, as William moves onwards to his next stop.

A orange pegasus filly ran up to James and asked excitedly. "Hey Shadow Sneak, wanna play with us?" Scootaloo asked.

"Of course... Shadow Sneak?" James asked in confusion.

"Well; you called yourself 'Shadow' sometimes, and you need a 'cool' nickname," She reasoned.

"Like your idol Rainbow Dash" James said. The orange filly snorted at this in a funny manner.

"Your cool; but Rainbow Dash is still more 'Awesome'!"

James chuckled and ruffled her magenta mane. "'Yeah' can't argue there."

*****

With William, he sets off to his next destination which is to Manehatten. What he learn from Applejack, there is a group of ponies who use the wool to make clothes for both soldiers and ponies in need. They need some refreshments that they requested the Apple family to send a shipment to Manehatten.

Once, the green hero got off of the train, he notices two large bulidings, one were herds of sheep that are in line waiting, one being shaved by a yellow pegasus with pink mane and tail.

He went to the other one in wonder how things are going in there. When William looked inside the second he found a stressed out white unicorn mare with slightly ragged purple curled mane and swirl style tail, sewing the wool into decently made clothing with a sewing machine, she look exchausted.

"'So', 'much', 'stress'... So much work to do... The clothes needed for the customers have to be finished as quicklyas possible. But 'Also' needed to be warm as well and if they aren't warm; then it won't protect them from the freezing air!" She stop to breath in and out in a hypervated speed. "What if I don't get it done fast enough? I'll let everpony down!"

"Rarity, calm yourself, it'll be fine." A calm voice was heard. It belongs to another fourteen year old boy, wearing a violet colored tunic and a violet long hat and long ears. William couldn't help but feel joy that he found his other friends so soon.

"How can I be 'Calm', when ponies are relaying on both 'me' and 'Fluttershy'?" Rareity whine.

"I know, but relax Rare's. It's not good when you stress yourself too much." He said calmy.

"Noah?" William asked.

Noah hears this and turns around to see William at the barn enternce and smiled. "It's good to see your alright my friend."

"You too; Noah." WIlliam greeted his friend in relief.








'