• Published 9th Apr 2019
  • 1,445 Views, 98 Comments

Sunset’s Guardian Angel - Jakub the Reshiram



Sunset Shimmer wasn't the first Equestrian to make it to the human world. She was the second.

  • ...
48
 98
 1,445

Chapter 7: Revelations

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” A scream was heard throughout the Crystal Palace.

“Did you hear that Cadence?” Shining Armor asks his wife as he slowly gets up from their bed to investigate the sudden scream.

“Yes, I did hear that but, it sounded like you little brother screaming?” Cadence says before she notices that her husband has already left.


“Note to self, have Shining to have a wall with cushions built here in case he doesn’t want his own brother to have possibly broken bones if he was to ever visit through the portal” said a young white alicorn stallion who was wearing a black jacket with two sword like weapons crossing over a purple starburst on the back of it. This was of course Jakub Sparkle Dash.

“Who goes there!?” said an alarmed Shining Armor, “I’m warning you I could easily send you to Canterlot Jail!”

“A little help here” Jakub said he slowly raised a hoof from the wall that has been dented on impact.

“Jakub? What, how?” Shining stuttered as he saw his little brother on the wall.

“Less talking more helping big bro!!!!!” Jakub said as he was wanting to get out from being stuck in the wall very badly.

“Ok, ok, no need to shout Jakub” said Shining as he pulled his little alicorn brother from the wall.

“Thanks Shining” Jakub said as he got up onto his hooves after he was off the wall, “I have a lot of things to tell you Shining, some that you might find me proud of, others you wouldn’t be proud of.”

“What do you mean I wouldn’t be proud of you, you’re my little alicorn brother of course I would be proud of you,” Shining says as he and Jakub start trotting to get Cadance so Jakub could tell them and possibly Celestia and Luna if he could send a letter to them.

“Shining, I'm trained to kill Shining, it’s part of my first mentor’s teaching and to that I’m grateful since I was young and fragile back then and wasn’t nicknamed the GRIM REAPER OF THE HUNT, in all fairness Shining the only time I ever kill someone or in this case somepony is to protect myself and others that are with me,” Jakub says as he summons two ghostly hands with his magic.

Shining almost falls onto the floor from what his little brother has told him, but is more surprised when Jakub summons two odd looking swords into two ghostly hands that he mad with his magic.

“Shining I’m what you call a Keyblade Wielder, my mission when I’m called by my last mentor is to protect the worlds from the Heartless, Nobodies and the Unversed,” Jakub says as he dismisses the two Keyblades and the ghostly hands as he walks to the throne room.


After Cadance woke up and entered the throne room, Jakub told both his older brother and his sister in law about what happened to him during his time in the human world and what he has done in other worlds.

Cadance was both terrified and emotionally broken when she heard what happened to her little brother first mentor who judging by what Jakub said was almost a father to him. She was also proud of him for saving their adopted little sister’s mom with the help of his friend.

But both of them were shocked when Jakub told them about his and Shining’s brother Silver Crown. Shining was angry at his aunt for keeping this a secret from his family about his other brother Silver. Cadance on the other hoof was shocked when she heard everything that was told about Jakub and Shining’s brother. She decided to have their aunt come to the Crystal Empire and question her why she kept this a secret.

“Think this is a good idea sis?” Jakub asks as he hides behind the throne. He was starting to feel bad about the whole thing to do with his brother Silver and his cousin Black Heart.

“It’s going to be ok, that is unless you get angry at Aunt Celestia, you did mention that you have a friend who is capable of flipping a whole building so I think your safe,” Cadance says as she moves her attention to the doors of the throne room. Shining was with the new recruits, training them.

After ten minutes of waiting the doors opened, standing there was Princess Celestia, “Cadance did something happen that you needed to talk to me today?” Celestia asks her niece.

“Oh nothing much auntie just a question popped into my head after a talk with someone, why didn’t you tell my parents in law, my husband, my sister-in law and my brother-in law about Silver Crown?” Cadance asks her aunt. Celestia was both shocked and confused about how did Cadance find out about the third son of Twilight Velvet and Night Light.

“H-how do you know about that?” Celestia asks, she starts sweating after Cadance asked her the question about Silver Crown.

“I told her auntie” Jakub says as he comes out of his hiding spot, with a ghostly hand floating beside him with another Keyblade then the ones he showed his sister in law and older brother.

This Keyblade was pure white with light blue on some parts of it and occasionally the Keyblade would slowly light up with a fire like aura on parts of the blade, mainly the handle, hand guard and blade. The keychain looked like a small white dragons head with blue eyes.

Celestia was trembling with both fear and shock to see her alicorn nephew that lived in the parallel world who was also starting to stare at her with his eyes, with rage in his eyes. Slowly Celestia took a deep breath before regaining her confidence and strength.

But right before she said a word, she caught a glimpse of Jakub’s appearance changing, from the young alicorn that was standing there to a creature that she only saw once in the past, a human, the human she saw looked just like Jakub but wearing white armour with pure white wings that were larger than her own wings, his face was covered with a mouth mask that looked like a dragon’s mouth, his hair was now a pure white colour and was flowing in the absence of the wind as if it were flowing because of magic and finally she occasionally saw parts of the armour, wings and hair start to change from white to a light orange to orange to an orangey red and finally to a crimson red colour as if those parts were slowly igniting.

As she blinked the figure turned back to the young alicorn that was her nephew, she knew too well that he must have made a great companion possibly even a friend.

Jakub on the other hoof hasn’t noticed the white Keyblade that was held in one of his ghostly hands, since he was too busy staring at his aunt with anger.

“I didn’t know this day would come when I explain why your brother Silver was actually alive,but I have a feeling that you know that I also sent my own sister’s child into the future during the same time I sent Silver to the Destiny Islands” Celestia says as she looks from her niece to her nephew who was on the verge of exploding, “guess I have no choice but to tell you everything that has happened to your brother Silver and your cousin Black Heart.”

Jakub dismisses his Keyblades as well as the ghostly hands as he sits where he was standing to listen to what Celestia has to say about Sora and Riku.


After approximately two hours of explanation about why she sent Sora and Riku to the Destiny Islands was that she was afraid of them dying, Sora from the lack of Pegasus magic and Riku from his mother who was almost Nightmare Moon at the time. She also explained that if Sora and/or Riku where to ever return to Equestria she would tell both of them why she did what she has done in the past to them.

“I guess that I’ve gotten most of my questions about why you never told me or my parents or my sister or my older brother or your own sister about Sora and Riku” Jakub says as he comes closer to the portal back to Canterlot High School.

“Yes it does my dear nephew and I’m deeply sorry about never telling you or your family about this,” Celestia says as she goes out of the portal room but before she exists the room she speaks again, “have you ever met or seen the Legendary Pokemon Reshiram?”

“Yes, Reshiram is my friend back in the Pokemon world, why are you asking?” Jakub asks his aunt but to his disappointment she has already left.

Jakub walks through the portal, leaving a small note for Cadence or whoever stumbles upon it that says, “Home is where family is.”

Not knowing that he may get a visit from someone he hasn’t seen for a very very long time soon.

Author's Note:

Hey Guys.
I know I haven’t posted a chapter to this story in a long time since I was a bit depressed because of how much dislikes the story has gotten since it came out.
For all your knowledge I have finally gotten an editor for this story and when ever you see this ––> (edited) it means a chapter has been edited.
After I got a PM from my editor hope filled my heart that somebody on this whole website actually cared to help me and for that I’m greatful for what you’ve done so far Applefai, you gave me hope.
I was planning on deleting all my stories at one point because of how much people hated them for my bad writing.

But here’s the thing, everyone has their own way of writing.

Next chapter will be the beginning of the First EQG movie.
I don’t know how long it’ll take me to write the chapter but I’ll let those that actually like this story know through one of my future blogs how the progress is going.