• Published 12th Apr 2019
  • 651 Views, 26 Comments

The Amazing Spider Mare: Sinister Secrets - SuperPinkBrony12



(The long overdue sequel to "The Amazing Spider Mare: The Symbiote Saga".) Spider Mare and Black Cat (Cheese Sandwich) leap into action tracking down a crime syndicate led by the mysterious Mr. Negative, while some old foes unite and plot revenge.

  • ...
3
 26
 651

The Six Unite

The symbiotes lead the rest of the super villains along with no particular destination in mind, or so it seemed. They appeared to be wandering about. It was a fact that did not go unnoticed by the others.

The Rhino in particular started to grumble. "Are we there yet? It feels like we've been walking in circles."

"Silence, you fools!" Venom snapped. "If not for us, you would all be rotting in a jail cell in the middle of nowhere. You will not complain."

"Can't you at least get these stupid collars off us?" The Mane-iac insisted. "My mane is itching to be set free. And yet Mr. Electricity over there says he can't just shock our collars off."

Electro snapped back. "Because even my powers have been cut off! These collars are powered by magic, not electricity! Even if I wanted to, the most I could do is give you all a good dose of electro shock therapy. How many times do I have to keep repeating myself?"

"Sounds like you're just making an excuse," The Scorpion complained. "Don't think I haven't forgotten how you left me and the Mane-iac to die during that bank heist."

"I expected you to hold up your end of the bargain. You knew the risks when you signed on." Electro coldly retorted.

Carnage only laughed. "Wow! No wonder Spider Mare had such an easy time beating you all. You argue like a bunch of school yard foals. Maybe we should just snack on you all now, and use your life energy to power up."

Venom shook its head. "We do not eat allies, Carnage. We'll need their help if we're to stand any chance against our rejectors."

"You say that, and yet we don't even know who you really are or what you have against Spider Mare," Electro remarked as he stopped in his tracks. "You promised us revenge. Yet so far you've simply lead us along not unlike sheep to a holding pen. Do you have any sort of actual plan, or should we just walk away now? Even though you've freed us, that doesn't mean we owe you or that we're suddenly in your debt, Venom."

The Rhino commented. "You know, Light Boy's right. Why should we work for you guys? You give us the creeps, and not in a good way."

"You're crazier than I am, and that's saying something." The Mane-iac added.

Carnage just cackled with glee. "Exactly! That's what makes it so fun! And when the six of us unite, we'll be unstoppable! No one will pose a challenge! Not the cops, not Spider Mare, not even the princesses! Now tell us if that doesn't sound appealing?"

"Well if we are going to be partners, we'll need some kind of lair or hideout," Electro suggested. "I don't care how powerful you think you are, if we don't lay low the police will hunt us down. We won't be able to do anything if we're always on the move. I could probably help you obtain one, just as soon as you get these stupid collars off!"

"Relax, we have already picked a suitable location to serve as our base," Venom taunted. "We've combed every inch of this city."

Carnage added. "We found the perfect spot! A place where nopony would ever come looking for us! Once you're safely there, we'll be happy to short out those collars and bring you into the group. Just don't think we're gonna join hooves and claws, and sing happy songs. This ain't friendship preschool."


The symbiotes led the super villains to an abandoned construction site in Manehattan, from there it was possible to get a clear view of the city line all the way to the bridge that served as the main entrance and exit point for all transportation.

"This was gonna be a high rise. As if this stinking, polluted cesspool of a city needed another eyesore," Carnage explained and then a grin crossed the symbiote's face. "It's such a shame those construction ponies fled the moment we showed our faces. They spoiled all the fun we could've had."

Venom simply added in a taunting tone of voice. "Their loss, our gain. Now everypony stays away because they believe monsters haunt this place. Little do they know, they're right. We are monsters!"

Carnage then turned to the other super villains. "Now, as promised, we'll take care of those pesky collars that keep your powers under wraps," One of its claws morphed into an ax. "Time to cut the cords! Hold still, and this won't hurt. Not that we'd have a problem with hurting."

The super villains obliged, holding perfectly still as one by one their collars were sliced apart and shorted out. Their powers quickly returned to them, and they delighted in testing them out on the grounds of the abandoned construction sight.

"Ah, it feels so good to have so much power again!" Electro declared. "I can't wait to fry the city's power grid! Everyone in Manehattan will bow to me!"

"Do whatever you like, lightning breath," The Scorpion snarled. "This pony's gonna hit up all the jewelry stores. I hear they're having a sale, two hooves discount!"

"I think I'm going to stop by the first national bank," The Mane-iac grinned and rubbed her hooves together. "I might need to make a quick withdrawl or two. And you know me, I never carry a purse."

But the Rhino simply snorted. "We all just got freed, and you wanna waste it all on robberies and heists? It's like you're asking to go back to jail," He was quick to add. "The only thing I care about is some good old fashioned payback. I wanna bury that wall crawler six feet under!"

"Ah, a pony with real merit and taste," Venom gleefully remarked. "You will serve our cause well."

"As for the rest of you," Carnage spoke up. "Feel free to leave. But know this, if you do we're not going to stick our necks out for you again. In fact, we might just decide to hunt you down ourselves. And you'll be lucky if the worst we steal from you is your dignity."

Electro turned towards the symbiotes. "Why should we trust you though? We don't even know who you are."

"We told you before, mortals," Venom hissed as its tongue stuck out. "We are aliens. Life forms from a world beyond any you could comprehend. We've seen countless civilizations rise and fall throughout the cosmos. Yet we have remained with but one goal in mind, to survive. That is why we have sought out this world, and have sought out hosts for us to bond with. We symbiotes need willing hosts, for we have no body of our own. No physical form that you could possibly accept."

Carnage added. "And we don't have genders. We refer to ourselves in such ways as this because it's not just a symbiote who is speaking. There is also a willing host who plays along. The most powerful symbiotes are those with willing hosts," Carnage's face suddenly contorted, revealing the pegasus mare that the guards had seen lying in the road the night before. "I used to be just Lightning Dust, a washed up reject from the Wonderbolts because they thought I was 'too reckless'. They had me arrested. But thanks to this symbiote, I have new life as an agent of revenge," Her face morphed back into Carnage's. "We call ourselves Carnage, because that is what we seek to reek upon our enemies and upon Equestria!"

Venom then added. "We have bonded with multiple partners, including Spider Mare and her side kick who she loves so dearly. But both rejected our gifts and tried to destroy us! So we were forced to find a new partner, who one was better suited to our unique gifts," Venom's face parted, revealing the face of a red scaled dragon. "Garble's the name. I ain't exactly thrilled to be working with ponies. But hey, when an alien life force promises you power and revenge, you accept and don't ask pointless questions. Besides, the symbiote makes me near indestructible. Almost nothing can hurt me, and we dragons are pretty tough as it is!" Garble's face then folded back into Venom. "With our advanced knowledge and powers, hunting Spider Mare and having our revenge will be a snap. And after we have destroyed Spider Mare and her pesky parter, all of Equestria, no, the entire cosmos will be ours for the taking! Tell us if that doesn't sound more promising than jewels, money, or power over one measly city."


The super villains were silent for several moments as they pondered the information given to them. They'd never heard of symbiotes before.

But as they always said "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". And if what Venom and Carnage said was true, they would have power and knowledge the likes of which no one could ever dream of! And even if others tried to stop them, they'd have Venom and Carnage as protection. That all sounded better than anything they could've thought of.

After a bit more pondering, one by one they all extended their hooves out towards the symbiotes. "Very well! We shall join forces, and together we will destroy our mutual foe, Spider Mare, once and for all!" Electro vowed.

"And we shall call ourselves: The Sensational Six!" The Rhino proudly shouted. There was a long silence. "What? I thought it sounded great."

"Sensational doesn't strike fear into the hearts of our enemies," The Mane-iac shook her head. "If we're going to be a team of villains, we need a name that'll really make even the bravest of hearts tremble."

To the surprise of everyone, it was Carnage who suggested. "Why don't we call ourselves: The Sinister Six?! After all, our plots will be most sinister in deed!" Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Well, looks like The Sinister Six it shall be!" Venom declared. "Spider Mare's days are numbered, as is Equestria as all know it! There's nowhere they can run, and no place they'll be able to hide! Not from us!"

Author's Note:

The Sinister Six actually normally consists of only four of the villains featured here (The Mane-iac stands in for Doctor Octopus as they have similarly abilities). The other two most common members often include Sandman and the Vulture, not Venom and Carnage.

However, for the sake of this fic, they are taking over that role. Garble bonding with the Venom symbiote will be brought up again later on.