• Published 23rd Mar 2019
  • 1,800 Views, 144 Comments

The BAD luck of my LIFE - Spirit Lunar



The story of a young Englishman (Anon) who came to live in France and had the misfortune to come across an old fallen lord. He will eventually become a young filly get adopted under the watchful eye of that who is believed to be his imaginary friend.

  • ...
15
 144
 1,800

Chapter 8 : Disappearance and problems (again)

"Dad, mom, how happy I am to find you!"

My family was there with me, I was with them again in our old house when I was in high school. The sun illuminated our entire living room with two large windows overlooking the garden. Everyone smiled and laughed with the heart. I felt just right.

Lord Hatred had kept his promise and sent me back to my world, I had warm tears at my parents' house. All resentment towards them was forgotten, and the midday sun made their tears meet me like pearls flooding my heart.

The whole life made me a party where all my senses were activated. My evening back with this creamy chocolate mousse, the sun always so soft on my skin, even my friends that I had not seen for a long time was there. Everything was perfect.

"Stand up Anon, today you come with me!"

I felt lifted and shaken in all directions. I became even greener than I was and did not even have time to scream. What was stopping me stopped and I saw Lord Hatred's blurry silhouette facing my snout.

Well, it was a fucking dream. No wonder there was sun everywhere. Before my reflections, Lord Hatred opened a vortex on the floor of the room and threw me in like a rugby ball before diving himself.

I fell headfirst on a red leather armchair in a sort of antique style bookcase with a crackling fireplace behind me. Hell, where was I?

Lord Hatred fell like a feather beside me and frowned:

"Since when have animals been allowed to sit on chairs? Get down there, you stupid bastard!"

I ruminated in front of him and got out of the chair where he sat down the next minute. He asked me to put myself in front of him. I did it reluctantly.

"Anon, do you know what day we are? "

"The day you promised to take me home. "

"Indeed, I'm glad you do not lose sight of your areas of interest. Well, let's go. "

The world whirled around me with purple and black spirals all around us before a burst of bubble sound came out of me.


I opened my eyes and immediately recognized the true statue of freedom from where I was, not that ridiculous equine version. I was in a small port lane next to the sea where workers were working on the handling of construction equipment.

I was overjoyed to finally be free, I would realize what happened in my dream and ... I noticed that everything seemed gigantic and that I still had my huge green muzzle in front of the face.

I screamed what caught the attention of a strange guy who stank alcohol a kilometer away from behind a garbage can. He looked at me and laughed:

"Still there hallucinations, you have to stop drinking."

I watched him incredulously return to his activity to search the garbage cans when I felt someone touch me. A woman with a smirk stared at me. Seriously, what's this alleyway where there are plenty of people?

"Hello Anon, you do not greet your friend?" This dog's son.

"Lord Hatred? "

"In-person, now do not move anymore. "

"What? What are you doing? "

Lord Hatred answered me with disdain and annoyance.

"I'm looking for a collar and a leash for you. "

He was not going to dare. I recoiled to find myself at the foot of the tramp who was watching us. Lord Hatred spoke to him.

"Could you be kind enough to help me attach it? "

"Of course, hallucination." He said, firmly grasping my pelvis and abdomen.

" Thank you." He took advantage of the help of this drunken bastard and tied me like a little puppy with this humiliating muzzle to keep me from talking.

I ranted and grumbled struggling in vain, this junk did not want to let go. When they had finished installing their torture devices, they put me down.

Lord Hatred took out a hundred dollar bill from his trouser pocket and handed it to the poor man who suddenly became euphoric. Lord Hatred smiled and pulled me with the leash he had put on me.

Damn, this crap collar was strangling enough already without pulling more. I could not even be heard because of this muzzle.

"Maybe I should have added an electric collar, who knows. You might walk at your master's pace."

This asshole wanted to humiliate me, drag me like a vulgar dog in the street. Fell did not help my case. He raised me and slapped me on the buttocks.

When we came out of the alley to enter the side of the city more animated, I saw dozens of peers of eyes rested on me. I reached out to try to understand the conversation about me.

"Looks like a cartoon pony."

"That she's ugly."

"What is this thing?"

"She seems to bite, look at her muzzle."

"Dad, can I go caress her?"

"It looks like a pony eating radioactive waste."

"Dare to tell me that Men's in Black does not exist after that!"

With tears in my eyes, I watched all those people curious and amused by my appearance. And to say that there was a time I was like them. I would open wide eyes and then move on.

Now I am they're inferior, a pet in the hands of a madwoman. A toy of fate, I almost had the impression of being Kasimodo in the book Notre Dame de Paris by Victor Hugo.

A group of girls who were passing by there kindly asked Lord Hatred if I could be photographed with her. I want to be alone, leave me!

I burst into tears, which forced Lord Hatred to speed up to another lane. On the right was an iron door with a visor where he knocked. He resumed his true appearance.

" Hello, what do you want? "

"Satan is not dead yesterday but today if you do not open the door. "

"Come in, Mr. Hatred, I presume. "

"Absolutely and here is my pet." She said, grabbing me and putting me insight.

I was always crying as if the world no longer mattered to me. I curled up on myself. Lord Hatred took me against him like an animal and caressed me.

The door opened and a bald colossus in a black suit opened us. He let us in. A long staircase lit by red lights alone was located. It was dark downstairs. Mom, do not tell me it's hell. I squeezed harder against Lord Hatred who regaining its appearance of armor.

He took off all my gear and put me at the height of his face.

"It's over now, Anon. I do not like to see people crying."

" You are a monster!" I said between two crying as we descended right into what could be hell.

"And you see me sorry. I thought I was creating hatred, not fear and sadness. I have someone to introduce you. "

"Satan? "

"No," he laughs. "What you can be naive my little Anon. He's one of my friends, I want you to be polite to him. Otherwise ... "

He showed me an electric collar. I was shaking inside.

The end of the stairs ended with ... the underground bar for the first time. What is this madness?

"Here we are Anon. Look, he's here." He said absently as he walked towards his friend.

I took the opportunity to quietly climb the stairs. He retraced his steps and grabbed me by the skin of his neck. Strangely, it did not hurt.

He put me on one of the stools and sat next to me. At the opposite of the table was a strange creature. It looks like a knight of darkness version less class. He drank his tea very distinctly in porcelain cutlery. A wooden box sat on the table next to him.

"Oh Hatred, what a joy to see you again at last! I'm glad you came back from the dead. Who is our young guest Hatred? Tell me everything! "

"Calm down Fear, we have time. I present to you Anon, my resurrection flask. Anon, here is Lord Fear, my best and oldest friend. "

"Uh ... Nice to meet you. "

"It's a pleasure to meet someone so hateful as to resurrect Hatred. "

"Thanks finally, I suppose. "

"What's so cute this little filly, you do not find Hatred?"

"Yes, did you want pet her? "

"With great joy, can I put you on my Anon's knees? "

"What? No, but you ... " I calmed down at Lord Hatred's outspoken glance that made me understand to shut up if I did not want an electric collar.

"So, no, Anon?" Fear said a little disappointed.

"I wanted to say yes, sorry. "

Fear grabbed me and began to cuddle me in every way, he was already friendlier than Lord Hatred.

"So the news? "

"Nothing new Lordy, for a thousand years since you died, nothing has moved. Even at the technological level. You just miss the end of Games of Thrones in this world. "

" That's all? "

"I speak of this universe not our universe. "

"Your universe?" I stammered.

"Do not you tell her? "

"No, too stupid to understand. "

"I explain to you briefly in this case. We come from a universe other than yours and we travel through dimensions, parallel universes and in time to reach our goal. "

"Your goal? Do you mean your purpose? "

" Yes. "

"See, I told you she was too stupid to understand. "

"Do not say that Hatred. I, Lord Fear says you're too cute to be stupid. But where does this little girl come from? "

"He was human before." Lord Hatred answered, lighting a cigar out of the box.

" He? Human? I thought Anon was a masculine name but I did not think you would go that far." He said, laying me on the floor with disdain.

I did not sit on my hooves and fell miserably to the ground making Lord Hatred laugh.

"Two cokes for us Anon!"

"I do not have a coke!"

"I told you he was stupid. Go get them to the bar!"

"But I have no hand to take them and no money to pay."

"If that can help you" He started shouting. "Free pony rides for two glasses of coke offered here at this table."

Children asked their parents while others approached wanting to caress me. I recoiled at the foot of Lord Fear.

This one put me a little saddle with a harness and slapped me on the buttocks. I flinched and turned to him angrily. I do not say anything because the threat of the electric collar still weighed.

He smiled mischievously and repeated the announcement and poured himself tea and Lord Hatred. Seriously, he had tea, why go and ask for some coke?

A young mother accepted the two friends' market and put her child on my back. Damn, this child weighed an easy ton. I felt all the energy I needed to stay up and walking was long and painful. When at the end of his pony ride, the child left, I collapsed on the ground.

She gave the money to Lord Fear, who gave it to me, repeating his order. I got up painfully while I took money in my mouth.

I stood in front of the bar but was too small to be saw by the bartender. I was getting his attention by kicking the counter.

He saw me irritated and snatched the bills from my mouth asking me what I wanted. I replied that it took two cokes and politely asked to bring them to the table of Fear and Hatred. I looked puppy and the bartender did not resist.

I accompanied him to the table in question, where the two individuals involved played together at Connect 4.

The bartender quickly dropped the drinks and quickly went back to more normal customers.

"What is yellow and who is waiting, Lord Fear? "

"I do not know, lemon at a bus stop? "

"No, yellow vests in France. "

"I have one and it would not surprise me if I'm ejected from the bar afterwards. What is leaking but who wants to keep its benefits? "

"Oh, I guess I guess. Brexit? "

"Yeah. "

They finally noticed my presence after these bad taste jokes.

"Anon, now that you've finished your little mission, could you stop spying on us and have fun with people your age? "

I took a breath and calmed down before speaking. Time to raise their heads to talk to them, they were already playing another game, a naval battle I think.

"I was not spying on you, no, I would not go out and have fun with people my age. Besides, everyone here looks weird. "

"It's normal," Lord Fear replied, scratching the bottom of the helmet as a sign of absolute concentration, "all these people are part of a criminal or terrorist organization. "

"But there are children and mothers of families," I exclaimed.

"Look carefully at the little filly you are. Each of these dear mothers walks around with at least one knife and perhaps heavy weapons. When to the children, it is necessary to keep them somewhere when one is looking for. "

"And how come we are not afraid of you? "
"We are Anon regulars. Now could you go play with your little friends, " finished Lord Fear, sinking Lord Hatred's last boat.

"Yes Anon, go and have fun elsewhere. It's your fault if you made me lose, " said angry, Lord Hatred.

I walked away grumbling words incomprehensible to myself thinking of a new way to escape this madman and his friend just as disturbed.

I fell awkwardly on the floor and my head clashed with a lady who was alone at the bar. She pulled a long sword out of her cloak and pointed it at me.

She looked at me astonished and put away her sword. She took a bowl of something on the counter and handed it to me smiling. It was a piece of sugar. This madwoman had to take me for a pet in search of food.

My belly began to scold like thunder, I remembered after all this adventure that I did not even eat of the day. I put my pride aside (there is not much left) and crunched in the sugar block of the woman's hand.

After taking my block of sugar, she withdrew her hand and began to caress me by talking to me to calm down.

"You are adorable my little one, you were hungry. Poor little thing, I wonder where your masters are. You know, you're lucky, I'm forced to kill people for eat. But I'm glad there are little animals as naive and innocent as you to brighten my days. Go fast, here's a last piece of sugar, savor it my little fat. Me, I have to go. "

... I was stunned, I just saw a slayer to give me two pieces of sugar by indulging me so openly. I guess she needed to indulge in someone trustworthy like a little green filly but a question puzzled me: I'm fat?

Confused and hesitantly chewing my second piece of sugar, I headed for the children's play area and lay down in a purple toboggan tube where there was no one.

What should I do? I thought, triturating my hooves pensively. Should I run from the bar? Will I get there? And if I could, would I have a problem with other humans?

So many questions I could not answer. Death would be an option too. Suicide was perhaps a bit extreme, but Lord Hatred did not seem to have a limit when it came to torturing and humiliating me.

I do not want to die but I do not want him to hurt me! This question tortured me and scared me. If I wanted to end life and escape Lord Hatred, I had to do it now, but ...

Tears began to flow from my eyes on my coat. I curled up sad. I heard sobs arrive which was mine. I am nothing and I would never be anything.

My mother was right, I'm a failure that is not worth the interest to me. I'm bad even when I was human. The only guy I was in love with laughed in my face when I told him "I loved you".

Alone, stuck in this fucking body. Why me Lord? Wherever you are in the heavenly heavens, help me, pity. I heard a metallic noise approaching. It could only be one of those bastards who was dragging me a little more in the mud.

The metallic noise stopped in front of me and I felt raised my hands frozen like death. I did not even look at who it was and I stepped deeper into the small pipe of the playground.

Hands came back and grabbed me before pulling me to their owners. What would be this time? A hand on the buttocks? Teleport to my old love of youth?

I was squeezed in a gentle, very maternal embrace against the bust or rather the plastron of one of the lords. Astonished, I opened my eyes revealing a fuzzy silhouette carrying me to their tables. I huddled deeper against this stranger and realized that I was still crying.

"You could be careful Hatred, you push him to the end. I felt a deep sadness and a sense of suicide from him," said Lord Fear returning to the table after going to fetch me.

"I did not think he was as fragile as his body suggests. At worst, there is more in this city. "

"Hatred, how dare you? I hate people who drive others to suicide! Change it immediately or we will no longer be friends. "

"Okay," sighs Lord Hatred, "Anon, I promise not to push you to suicide anymore. "

My ideas of death disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Another blow from Lord Hatred's bastard. If only I was not so small, I would punch him well. Lord Hatred somehow seemed to hear my thoughts about him because he answered me.

"Anon, as a friend and creature using hatred as magic, I advise you to give up that childish idea of ​​hitting my face. The last person who managed to finish hit by fifty lightning at the same time. "

"I confirm, I was there. Sacred fight elsewhere. "

"First, I'm not the friend of anyone here, and secondly, I'm not impressed by stories of standing up," I said, struggling with Lord Fear's embrace.

"I assure you, Anon, that Hatred rained a rain of lightning on Scandinavian warriors. Unfortunately, the dirigeant of the barbarian was invincible." Lord Fear said, letting me go on the table.

"Invincible? Nobody is invincible, it's impossible!" I approached their drinks.

"This colossus is known as Tharock of Scarock, a Scandinavian of the Unnamed islands. I advise you to run fast enough if he sees you, his lightning and storms with the heavy objects he throws makes him a formidable monster. "

"Can we change the subject, please? I do not want to hear the part where this giant of five meters crushes us under a rock. "

"Fear, shut up! "

"Have you been beaten? "

"What is there to hide Hatred? Yes, and not just once. "

"You show our fragility, he will want to enjoy! "

"But I'm just a little filly, what can I do to you? I am so small and fragile." With the saddest look in the world starting to drink one of the drinks on the table.

"Anon is enough! This look is enough to drip me. What time is it Fear? "

"Time to buy you a watch!" Lord Hatred looks at him facepalm. "I'm laughing, it's eighteen hours, and you should buy yourself a watch. "

"Already? Excuse me but I and Anon have to go. Come on Anon and stop drinking in our drinks, ugly filly!" He said catching me on his shoulder spanking me.

"To see both of you again! Pay attention to Anon, Hatred. "
"I would not miss it next week. "


A bright yellow light blinded me and suddenly I landed on my bed. The room was dark from the beginning to the evening. I glimpsed through the window, rain showering the gardens of the orphanage.

He lied to me, I thought I could return to a normal life. Instead, I was dragged into this cursed body in a human city. I have to make a reason, I will never become human again. Tears flowed from my face down to my green snout.

I'm ugly, I hate myself, my life is a shipwreck. Lord Hatred was only the last stone in the building. I'm just a bum. I began to cry in the silence of the room.

Time passed and I pulled myself together. I got up, dried my tears and dried my wet coat.

The door was ajar and revealed the dark corridor of the orphanage from which a multitude of voices could be heard. I walked slowly down the hall to find the origin of his voices.

I went with the sounds and arrived in front of the office of the director whose door was also ajar. I looked in the dial and found the tearful director crying on her desk in the presence of two police officers as well as Princess Luna with a stern look.

"You say she disappeared like this? Mrs. Director, we search every corner of Canterlot without a trace and she is not there. No one has seen her anywhere and you are the last to see her so I'm waiting for answers! Thin, I had to disappear all day."

"I swear to you in the name of all that is good that I do not know. The last time I saw her, she was sleeping in her bed!"

"Take her to the cell, it will refresh her memory."

"Wait," I interjected. "I'm here, she did not do anything to me."

Everyone in the room opened wide eyes of surprise at my presence. The disconcerted princess fell into a chair as the police lowered their sunglasses to see if it was a hallucination.

"What ... where did you come from?" The stallion stammered.

"What does it matter, Mrs. The director is in no way responsible for my disappearance. "

" Which then?" Princess Luna asked again surprised.

"Nobody, it's my fault!" It is better not to speak of Lord Hatred.

" What do you mean? What happened to you?"

"I was hidden." Lowering his head expecting a violent reaction.

"Hidden? But where? I and my guards inspected the whole city and searched every inch of this orphanage! How Anon? How? "

"Sorry, I was hidden under the bed!" Let's hope they believe it.

"I inspect your room myself and there is absolutely nothing to find." The police mare intervenes.

"I was there, I tell you." Panic was winning me.

"Anon, I think you're lying to us but we'll talk about it tomorrow, okay? I think a filly should be sleeping at this time."

"Okay, thanks, princess." I pretended to go to my room and listened a few feet away.

"It's amazing, even our magic detectors could not detect it. This story is really strange. Maybe it's a changeling under the orders of Chrysalis? Mrs. Director, I sincerely wish to apologize for my unworthy conduct of a good princess. Could you watch Anon if you do not mind, this filly is strange. "

"Of course princess. "

"Well, in this case, goodnight to all, I have a night court waiting for me. "

" Goodnight Princess!" Answered the audience in the chorus.


- Next day -

I was drinking my green mixture which served me breakfast under the watchful eye of this Clear Now, the cook when the director came to me to follow her because of Princess Luna returned.

"I wanted to say thank you, Mrs. Anon, for saving me to the cell the last night. "

"I'm sorry for causing you problems. "

"Don't worry, I'm sure it was not your fault as you claim. By the way, today Princess Twilight Sparkle will come to visit us. "

"Who is Princess Twilight? "

"You'll have to make up for your huge backlog of history in what I see. Princess Twilight is the princess of friendship who has become an alicorn some time ago. "

We arrived again in the principal's office where Princess Luna was waiting quietly with two hybrid horses, bat on chairs on the right reading magazines.

Through the window behind the director's desk, the sun shone with a golden glow in a sky composed of a few clouds. The princess seemed to find herself in a deep meditative state, of which she left little at our entrance.

"Princess, I brought you Anon as you requested."

"Thank you, can you leave us alone now, I'd like to have a serious conversation with Anon."

"Of course, your highness."

"It includes you." Luna turned to look at these two guards who left quickly.

"Well, Anon, now that we're alone, can you tell me where you were yesterday all day? "

"I already told you. "

"You told me a lie, I want the truth. "

"If I tell you the truth, you will not believe me! "

"Always try, I might believe it especially if you have evidence. "

"I don't have evidence, but listen, Lord Hatred to ..." and I told her about yesterday's adventure.

"Anon, what was this bar you told me about, there is no such thing in Canterlot? "

"I was not here but in my world. "

"All right, I believe you, I have to go now. "

"Do you really believe me? "

"Of course. "

"So are you going to help me go home? "

"We'll see, see Anon again! "

"Wait, if you believe me, take me with you! "

" No Anon, I'm not allowed to do that. "

" Why?" I say puppy eyes. "Stop this look, good day." Hurrying to leave the room.


- Luna-

Unable to get information from where she was yesterday. All that she has, at the mouth, this story with this Lord Hatred. The changeling detection test failed miserably and no one knows where it could go. This filly is a shadow. Perhaps more push tests would help him discover his problem, I would have to ask Twilight Sparkle.

While I was walking with my two faithful guards each in their respective magazines, I hit a pony at the entrance of the orphanage.

"Oh, excuse me, I was not paying attention! Twilight Sparkle, it's you? "

"Princess Luna, what a surprise. I'm glad to see you, come help us with gifts? "

"Gifts, for whom and why?" Luna asked seeing a cart full of gifts pulled by a kirin in the distance with Spike.

"For the orphans, me, Spike and Autumn Blaze volunteered to cheer them up. I'll read them a story, Autumn Blaze will sing and do a little play with the kids and Spike ... will help me. "

"I find that very noble on your part. Unfortunately, I did not come for the same reasons. Actually, it's ... " I told her the story briefly.

"And you would need my help, is that it? "

"Yes, I beg you, this filly has serious mental and physical problems. "

"Okay, I'll do the distribution of the gifts and then Spike will read them a story while we see the filly. What is her name? "

"Anon. "

The cart finally arrived next to Twilight where Spike came down from Autumn Blaze's sweaty back and quickly wiped himself with a tissue before greeting me.

"Hello, Princess Luna I presume? Nice to meet you, my name is Autumn Blaze and here is Spike but you probably already meet you. You know the little Twilight dragon. How else are you? And your sister? It's also an alicorn, is not it? You are mute, something is wrong? If you want, I can go and ask for water and not the water of silence, but normal water that ... "Spike clawed her mouth to silence her.

"I ... I'm Princess Luna and I'm glad to meet you, too, Autumn Blaze. Rest assured, I'm fine, I'm just a little tired of my long night. "

"Well, Autumn Blaze and Spike, can you help me put the gifts in the dining hall? I would explain, Princess Luna, do you want to help us? "

"With pleasure Twilight Sparkle."

I teleported everyone with the gifts in the refectory.

"Uh, my head, what's going on? " The Kirin's face was green.

"I teleported, I'm sorry, I should have asked you. "

"Do not worry princess, it must be great to know how to teleport and ... where are the toilets? "

"In the hallway, first door on the left." Indicated the director who had just arrived in the refectory.

"Thank you so much." Autumn Blaze began running towards the direction of the toilet.

"Hello Madam Director, it's nice to meet you. I bring a whole gift for each filly and even one for you, I hope you like it. You are doing an exemplary job and I wanted to thank you." Twilight levitated the gift towards the director.

"Thank you very much Princess Twilight, the recess will begin in two minutes and the teachers are responsible for driving them here."

"Wonderful, Spike, could you go see if Autumn Blaze is fine? "

"Of course Twilight!" And he began to run at full speed.

"Maybe I should come back and ..."

I did not feel included in all of this.

"Stay with us Princess Luna, I'm sure the fillies will be happy to see you. "

"I do not know, I screamed at them a bit with my Royal Canterlot Voice when I was looking for Anon yesterday. "

"I'm sure they will forgive you if you apologize." Autumn Blaze answered calmly with Spike on his back.

"It sounds, listens. Get ready, she will be here soon. "

I approached Twilight and whispered:
"If you see an filly with blue-eyed and green coat, it's Anon. We will isolate the group after the opening of the gifts so that you can examine it. She does not look like any normal filly."

"Rather after the show, right? She should have the right to enjoy the same surprises with her friends. I'm sure it will make her happy. "

All the classes came in rows, where I saw Anon talking with fillies. Maybe right Twilight, I worry too much. When Anon saw me, she tensed and began to look around nervously. I felt even worse for her. Maybe it was not her fault, but rather because of her illness.

"Dear fillies, Princess Twilight, princess of friendship, has come to visit us and offers each of you a present where her name is, the teaching team also for the invaluable help they bring in working. right here. "

"I also apologize for yelling at you yesterday. "

Everyone began to look for his gift and then open it on one of the tables of the refectory. Anon waited alone for everyone to take his present, staring at me like a frightened animal. He quickly took his with his mouth and after two steps fell to the ground.

Fortunately, three fillies helped her up and brought her present and helped her to walk.

"She is so painful to me, I hope her gift will cheer her up," Twilight whispered as Spike and Autumn Blaze quietly went to another room to stage a show.

"Me too," I whispered.


- Anon -

I am a complete failure, I can not even open my gift alone. I pulled on the ribbon but nothing happened. I made my new friends laugh at the dance class who used their magic, helped me to open it and take out the contents.

It was a purple alicorn with glitter stuffed with glittering stars eyes. Not my style but cute, my first object to me in this crazy horse world.

My friends had a crown, a necklace, and a make-up box. They seemed very happy, I once again see Princess Luna looking at me and approaching me quickly enough with the princess I do not know what, I was afraid.

"Hello, is your name Anon? I'm Twilight, nice to meet you," she said, holding out a hoof that I took as a handshake and shook her happiness.

Then, the Princess Luna come:
"Anon, I'm sorry for everything I told you last time, I would not have and I regret sincerely. Could we start on a good basis?"

"Yes, but stop treating me like I'm crazy. "

"Heard Anon, I'm sorry you saw her like that. "

" Thank you. "

"Anon, would not you mind following us for a while? "

"Princess Luna wait after the show! "

"Twilight Sparkle, the show is not ready yet, we have time. "

"It will take me hours to examine it in full. "

"Examine?" I interjected, "you are completely mad, I am not a creature to whom I do not know what."

"Anon, it's not good to treat people crazy. Some ponies might not take it. "

"I only say the truth, you want to make me weird experiments because I'm not like everyone else. Maybe you'll even try to turn me into a filly that looks like the norm. "

"Listen, we're just trying to help you. Understand your problem so that you can live happily in Equestria. "

"I do not want to live happily in Equestria, I want to go home, find my old life even if it was zero. "

"You talk about Saddle Arabia, we'll go if you want, and show us everything you liked there." Sweetly offered Twilight.

"I do not live there, I live on Earth and no one here believes me. "

"She has a great imagination." Whispered Luna.

"I heard that and no I would not go do your mad scientist test on me!"

Princess Luna began charging her horn with a blue aura.

"Princess Luna, if Anon does not want it would be wiser to ..."

I suddenly found myself in their companies in a room with a round table where was a vast map of the world magic version.

The walls were crystal clear and there was an emblem for each seat around the map. I saw them looking at me in all their gigantic sizes compared to my derisory size.

"... let her go," finished the purple pony.

"Anon will do this test whether she likes it or not. His health is more important than the rest. I blame myself a bit, that's what I should have done first. "

"I'm fine, now let me go! "

"Well, I guess you're right Princess Luna. It is important to know if Anon is in good health. I will start with a simple magic scanner. "

"I want to leave, let me go! "

"Well, do you need me Twilight Sparkle where will her go? "

"I think I can finish within two hours, but I think it would be better to go to a hospital if we find anything. "

"You listen to me, I do not want to. I am a responsible adult and I refuse to do anything on me! "

"Ready Anon, let's go! "

She pulled me over a magenta ray that rushed at me. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for a shock but I did not feel anything.

She noticed something on a leaf and asked me to catch an apple. I refused to do the exercise so she promised me a second gift if I did the exercises. I still did not move and turned his back on her.

Twilight offered me a flight in the sky on his back. Tempting but not, I started to play with one of my pink hair strands falling on my muzzle while Twilight sighed sitting on one of the chairs. I got up and sat on one of the chairs and stared at Twilight.

"Anon, why are you refusing? "

"I do not want to," I said deliberately.

"And your health Anon? Do you want to be sick? You do not want to be a filly in good shape? "

"I do not trust horses pulling me off the shelf and teleporting me without even asking me. "

"Anon, when you're polite, you do not say horses but ponies and I'm sorry, I should have asked for your permission! "

"Ponies? You talk about his tiny horses that are not even half of a real horse. " She seemed shocked.

"Anon, we are ponies," I answered nothing. I felt like an idiot. I had just insulted myself without realizing it. It was even worse, I was not small among the big ones but small among the little ones. Why me?

"Anon, are you all right? "

" I'm fine. "

"Still do not want to do the exercises? "

" No. "

"So I'll take you back to the orphanage with me, we will not miss the Autumn Blaze show. "

"And Autumn Blaze, what is it like a creature? "

"You become a very curious filly, Autumn Blaze is a kirin, a capable being ..." I should not have asked the question.

Then we teleported after this quarter of an hour of very detailed explanation that I found very futile.

We arrived in the dark in a room filled with filly chatting excitedly while in front, a light illuminated a sheet red where the dragon came disguised as a poet with a beret and a red feather on his head with a leaf in his hand.

The show was very childish, a love story that ended well with the participation of volunteer fillies to play a role in the play with a disguise. The song of the kirin with mane was very harmonious. At the end of the show, I saw the furious princess Luna walk straight ahead with Twilight behind who seemed frightened.

"Anon, are you telling me why you refused to do tests with Twilight? "

"I do not want to be studied as if I were a weird beast! "

"Anon, it's about your health, although I find it odd that you do not want to heal. If I have to use force, I will do it. Twilight Sparkle, teleport us. "

Everyone stared at Princess Luna with wide eyes. Some even opened their mouths.

"Princess Luna, what do you mean by using force? "

The princess watches the audience in the room and then begins to be nervous.

"I'm talking about punishment, nothing serious. I'm not going to hit her, I'm not a monster." Mom, when that crazy mare smiles, I'm scared.

" I come again! " Twilight said all embarrassed who teleported us all three.

Great, I'm tired, can not I leave me alone in this crazy pony country? Just have a quiet day where nothing happens. Quiet Anon, this is not the time to do a second burn out.

"Now, Anon, you will do these exams where you will be punished! "

I grumbled, maybe I'm stubborn for nothing. Twilight did not look mean and it may be necessary or at least advisable to see if this body is fine.

" Okay. "

"Anon, my promise always holds. What would you like as a gift?" She said, starting to touch my hooves while taking notes.

What could I wish? Something useful for me that does not make me look crazy. I know, useful and practical.

"Could I have a ninja outfit all in black? "

" Of course, I'll ask Rarity if she can sew that disguise."

"Twilight Sparkle, are you sure it's wise to give him a camouflage outfit when it's hard to locate?"

"Oh, I see. Would it bother you if the outfit was of another color?" I began to pretend to cry.

"But the real ninja dresses in black. "

"The real ninja dresses is blue Anon but promise me Anon, that you will not try to flee again! "

"Promise." I would not try, I could do it.

The rest of the hour was spent in a series of tests that I failed most of the time. Then came the moment when I fell asleep suddenly following the ray of Princess Luna.


- Luna -

"So, I'm going to see her in a dream and then tell you everything she dreams about?"

"Exact, are you ready?"

So I plunged into the dimension of dreams and after lavish research, I found the door of Anon. It was carbon black with a silvery red handle.

I walked to the door and saw a pony dressed all in black, usually those who take care of nightclub entries, a bouncer. I walked to the door and tried to push it so that the bouncer pony blocking me access by one of these hooves.

"Sorry ma'am, this place is reserved for the VIP, I beg you to leave. "

I tried to flash it to make it disappear but it did not seem to work. I tried but the pony in question caught my horn and my rump and threw me a few meters in front of him where I fell miserably.

"Madam, I repeat, this place is reserved for the VIP, I beg you to leave. "

Celestia, I'm in pain. I got up and looked again at the bouncer who had not moved since. I tried again and again but to no avail. A carriage approached and stopped in front of the door, Anon in evening dress went down after a red carpet from the coach to the door was being driven.

"Anon? "

"Yes, it's me, Luna. What do you want that is worth the trouble that you speak to me? "

"What? Anon, I am your princess, I beg you to change your tone with me! "

"Princess, look at yourself and tell me seriously, do you see a princess? "

I was looking at myself to see a green coat with a blue and pink mane in a maid's outfit as I had once been wearing it to Blueblood. No horn and wings. What had she done?

I looked at her to see my modest appearance staring at me.
"I want things to be clear, here I am the princess and you the maid. Now I have to go, goodbye," she says, crossing the door.

I used a huge dose of magic and came out of the dream.


- Anon -

I had still the same dream where I found my parents and where he accepted me as I am. Nor with the job with which he had chosen me where he had accepted my homosexuality.

I think I was crying asleep until the princess lifted me and shouted at me.

"How dare you Anon? How can you? I try to help you and you come from I do not know which way and treat me like that. Here Twilight, I have everything to note while I was there and see my frankly displeased. Anon, I do not think we'll see each other again so good luck princess!" She teleported.

Twilight and I were appalled by Princess Luna, she seemed frankly angry. What had happened? To fall asleep so suddenly would have displeased him.

Twilight gave me one of those crooked smiles and told me that she would try to calm me down, and then she would move quickly next week in the morning before adoption to explain the test result and pass it on to me. the orphanage.

She explained what they had done and asked me if I had any idea of ​​Luna's anger. I told him my dream pony version and without the story of the parents who accept me as I am.

She teleported us to the orphanage where dragon and Kirin had already put everything away and was about to leave.

I greeted them briefly and went to my friends who gave me the adorable alicorn doll that I had obtained as a gift. Strangely, I always love this same great toy style. This smiling stuffed animal inspired the joy of life of all those she looked at with these glittering star eyes. I know, I'm strange.

We went to supper at the canteen where all the little fillies were playing on the table with their respective toys to the chagrin of this grinch and bitter Cantin who served us what could have been vomit cheese.

Then we went to sleep, I settled on my bed, folded the blanket over me, straightened the pillow and closed the eyes. This day blew me away.

"Anon, you have not forgotten me, I hope?"
I sighed and pretended to be in a deep sleep.

"You are pathetic to pretend to sleep. "
Finally, it may be a good thing to have made you a child. I did not know it.

"It seems that the Tartar is a very pretty tourist destination, you want to try?" Tartarus, the thing with the titans?

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ..."

"Stop, all right, I was pretending. "

"Much better, I offer you a boxing tournament against ... you human. "

"What? Me, human? "

"A duplicate of you from another alternative dimension where you unfortunately never met me." A false tear ran down her cheek,

"I can not wait to see how much weight you will not face yourself. "

The world suddenly darkened and the light returned shortly afterward in a ring where a crowd of Lord Hatred was in the stands. I had at the end of the hooves before, gloves.

In front of me stood myself human version with Lord Hatred who rubbed his shoulders whispering whisper I do not know what in his ear.

Another Lord Hatred in white and black referee outfit arrived on the ground asking the other Lord Hatred to get off the ring what he was doing.

The referee asked to stand in position and pressed the foghorn which hurt my ears. The other me seemed uncertain about hitting a little filly also when he came, he did not hit me but touched me with his glove.

I watched him, he did not want to hurt me and I did not want to hurt him. I started to touch his foot with my gloves.

The Hatred booed the show while one of them in a white suit hat shouted:
"Anon filly, if you win the fight, you will take the place of the other Anon and you Anon human, if you win, you will go home! "

He looked at me even more undecided before putting me a big punch in the jaw which made me leave a few meters away from him.

Dirty bastard of myself, he was ready to box me to not finish in green filly what I would have done perfectly. I had to beat him if I wanted to have a normal life again.

I got up and ducked his right hook and squeezed his leg, twisting it a little. He collapsed to the floor in a scream and got up to put an odious punch in my face. I felt my tears flow with the impact on the muzzle.

I jumped and kicked him twice in the stomach, which made him suffocate with pain and fell awkwardly. He took me in turn and threw me on the ground violently and lay down on me.

I struggled in vain, he was much stronger. The referee began counting:
"1, 2, 3. Human Anon wins."

My luck was over.

He stood up and took me in his arms, crying, saying sorry, hugging me. I would squeeze it too and tell him I would have done the same thing. The room darkened again and I reappeared in my room, all my wounds have disappeared.

I sighed thinking of what had happened, pulled down the blanket and put me in the realm of dreams where I still had a little happiness in my life.

Author's Note:

Lord Fear:
I have a confession to you. In the previous chapter, it was me but did not tell to Hatred. :raritywink:
---
For this chapter, I try Grammaly. Tell me if is best.