• Published 23rd Mar 2019
  • 1,800 Views, 144 Comments

The BAD luck of my LIFE - Spirit Lunar



The story of a young Englishman (Anon) who came to live in France and had the misfortune to come across an old fallen lord. He will eventually become a young filly get adopted under the watchful eye of that who is believed to be his imaginary friend.

  • ...
15
 144
 1,800

Chapter 14 : Moments in life

I was tapping the pebble at my hoof again. And then I'd do it again. After a hard fight, I had managed to obtain the right to walk alone in Ponyville after my silence of a few days which had greatly worried my pony parents.

I was confused, I felt betrayed deep inside and extremely ashamed. I felt lonely, desperately lonely in the midst of all those damn multicoloured ponies, so cheerful, chattering and trotting all around me.

They all seemed so happy and I was in pain! This world oppresses me. Especially that horrible reflection of that little green filly that I had seen reflected in a puddle some time earlier. I hated myself, I hated everything around me!

I was sitting on a bench contemplating the stupid landscape of this stupid city in full activity when I noticed a multitudes of shouts and applause nearby.

I stood up, determined to find the source of this racket. As I approached, I discovered a kind of white demarcated terrain in the shape of a circle. Two teams with different jerseys seemed to be competing on the field.

The game was going at a fairly fast pace where the ponies were sending the ball to the pegasus who were trying to score at diametrically opposed baskets. However, these baskets were magically levitated by unicorns.

I watched the game not understanding everything about the game other than having to score baskets. I noticed among the foals playing, the little Pegasus who had brought his father when we started to fight him and his fucking friend was present.

The game ended with the foal's team winning with the supposed dance of the foal squirming more than anything else. I was watching him disappoint when he seemed to notice me. He flapped his wings quickly and came to me:

"Hello!"

I turned my back and said, "Hi," as I was about to leave.

"I wanted you to know that I was sorry for the last time about the balloon in your face, I didn't mean to!"

"But you did it," I cried, turning around.

"I'm really, really sorry, but Dear Damaged was going to hurt me if I didn't do it!"

"Hurt you? Isn't he your friend?"

"What? No, he's not my friend. He's just an older pegasus who loves to pick on me even after my dad scolding him. But if not, to make it up to you, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to play with us?"

"No, I don't want to! And then... I don't know how to play it!"

"I can teach you! Come on, please, I'd really like to teach you how to play it to make up for it."

"I don't know."

"Please!"

"Okay, fine, but it's only to make it up to you."

"Great!" He rose into the air before coming down. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Anon, what about you?"

"Littlenight, are you new?"

"Yes."

"Cool, I'll see you at school then!"

My hair stood up to that one word. "We'll see, can you explain the game to me?"

"All right, this game is known as Buck Ball, my father introduced me to it... "He spoke so fast, I soon lost track of his explanations. "...and that was that. It's simple, isn't it?"

"Uh... (clears throat) Can you explain that again more slowly?"

"Okay."

He explained to me again in a slower and more concise manner what the game was all about. I was now very eager to try the game. His excitement about the game contaminated me and took me away from my dark thoughts for a while.

Soon, I found myself on the blue team while Littlenight was on the red team and smiled at me like an idiot for be polite. I quickly get that image out of my mind and concentrate on the task at hand.

When the whistle blew, I jumped up quickly and made a pass to my team's pegasus, which automatically threw the ball into the basket. I jumped for joy falling to the ground a few seconds later while the other pony in front of me was still speechless by my reflexes.

The rest of the game was more exciting as the teams spent their time taking the ball but we still won 5-4. I left the field happy as Littlenight came and sat next to me congratulating me.

"Wow, that was awesome! Your goal at the beginning of the game was just amazing! And I thought you'd have a little trouble at the beginning, you're just too strong! So... would you like to come for ice cream with me?"

"I'd love to, but I have to get home. Otherwise my parents will be worried!"

"Some other time then, see you next Anon!"

"Here's to Littlenight! »

So I was walking quietly towards the house when the shadow of a hot-air balloon passed in front of the landscape. I was watching the beautiful machine slowly descend into the sunny sky of Ponyville when I seemed to see Blueblood in it with binoculars.

No, that was impossible, I must have been dreaming. I pulled myself together and calmly continued my walk home. I entered the living room when I heard a huge noise.

I was looking in all directions looking for one of the two mad lords who have been haunting my life for some time now. When I heard a multitudes of hoof-pairs.

I walked cautiously into the kitchen where Blueblood was reading a newspaper upside down while Carrot Top with a pink-haired mare with an aviator's cap was waving at me.

"Hi, Anon, did you have fun?" Says Blueblood, looking up from his newspaper and rufle my mane. God, I hate that.

"So did my little angel have a good time?"

"Yes."

"It's very good my heart. Anon, I want you to meet a friend of mine, Cherry Berry."

"She... she came to have lunch with us!" Blueblood outbid.

"Nice to meet you Anon, my parents told me all about you!" She said as she shook my hooves vigorously.

She seemed very nice, but she was as terrible a liar as Blueblood and Carrot Top at lying. Three fake smiles greeted me on each of their faces. I let it go for this and then after all it was a bit normal with my habit of disappearing often.

The rest of the lunch was spent in the greatest animation. It turned out that Cherry Berry simply liked to talk a lot, really a lot on a continuous basis. She would tell us about her hot air balloon trip to Yakkistan by making noises, gestures and facial expressions to best describe her trip.

I had to admit that I had come to value the cherry-branded mare standing to my left on the condition that even half of her story was true.

Blueblood, on the other hand, seemed to be inconvenienced by all the incessant gestures and sounds of the mare and quickly disappeared from the table after the carrot dessert.

I myself ended up getting bored with the story of these crazy balloon adventures when Carrot Top came out with a board game and put it on the table.


"It's a pig! No, a donkey that... a hen, it's a hen!"

"That's it! " Say the pink mare rising.

"Congratulations Anon, you and Cherry Berry make a great team. Your turn, honey!"

I was looking at my card, and now I had to mime a dog. I got up from my chair and began to mime the dog, pretending to sniff the floor.

Cherry Berry automatically found out what it was all about while Blueblood and Carrot burst into a joyful laugh when they saw my interpretation.

When we had to stop, there was no question that Cherry Berry and I had won 86 to 24. We celebrated our victory with a little dance that ended on the floor for me.

After our game, it was time for the adventuress in the pink coat to leave. Just before she left us, she gave me a picture of herself... falling out of a hot air balloon.

Wait, who's the person stupid enough to take a picture like that? That was weird. I thanked her anyway, she was a special mare but quite funny in the background.

When she closed the door behind her, Carrot Top and Blueblood turned to me smiling in an extremely suspicious way.

"Anon, we haven't told you yet, but we have to go see someone!"

"Who?"

"Well, her name is Cherilee, a very nice mare who'd like to get to know you."

"And what's the point?"

"A friend! " Carrot Top reassured me.

"About? Just a friend we're going to meet, nothing more?"

"Yes," she looked away.


"I don't want to go!"

In front of me stood the little school in Ponyville. I vainly drove my hooves into the ground while Carrot pulled me with all his strength.

"And to think you told me that my sessions at the Bulk Biceps gym would be useless to me Blueblood."

"I admit I didn't think it would do this much good, but I'll admit you were right."

"I don't want to go! You have no right to force me."

They both turned to me and said mischievously and in unison: "We can!"

I was loudly snorting and ended up abandoned. If I was stuck here for a while, I'd have to work out.

When we arrived on the porch, a magenta mare with cotton candy mane quickly opened up, thinking she was watching for us or simply being warned by my screams.

"Hello, come in, settle down! »

My very diplomatic parents sat in a corner of the room so as not to disturb. I was in front of the office of the newly met mare who had taken a small questionnaire out of her desk.

"Perfect, I introduce myself, my name is Cheerilee. I'm your future teacher, your name's Anon, right?"

"Indeed."

"All right, my parents told me you've been having some trouble with your motor skills. Do you mind if I fill out the questionnaire for you?"

"Of course not, what is the purpose of the questionnaire?"

"These are questions on certain subjects to find out your level."

Easy, this questionnaire would finally prove that I'm as smart as an adult and...

"Where is the crystal empire?" Misery...


I didn't even dare raise my head anymore, so ashamed was I. I had barely managed to complete half of the questionnaire. Cheerilee, on the other hand, seemed extremely impressed with my mathematical skills, which she said were equal to the highest unicorns of the Celestia school.

Unfortunately, I had had to ask the stupid question of who Celestia was in order to see Cheerilee's face looking at me with the greatest pity.

When the test was finally over, Cheerilee asked Blueblood and Carrot to step forward. I took advantage of the fact that I was no longer the center of attention to walk freely around the classroom.

It was in itself quite pretty but a little too rustic for my taste for modernity. I looked out the window and saw a small playground.

I was contemplating the rather childish drawings in the classroom when a funny music coming from the door at the back of the room came to my ears. Strange, I was sure there was no door here before.

Oh, I suddenly realized what this could mean. I cautiously backed away until I was standing next to Carrot, whom I jostled as I stared at the door.

"Something wrong, Anon? »

"Did you see the door at the back of the classroom?"

Everyone stared at the back of the room, which was filled with a simple drawing wall. The door had disappeared and was now replaced by a wall. Okay, everyone was now looking at me worriedly.

Suddenly I heard two voices, one of which I knew. They seemed to come from outside and came closer to us:

"Please stop, she's just a filly! And then there was no indication that she was the one who broke it. And I doubt she's here, you're only going to piss Cheerilee off again."

"Oh, come on, Fluttershy, that was a lamp with my persona on it for you. If I let the filly with the strange name get away with it, I'd be a terrible person, wouldn't I?"

"Uh... yeah, probably, but promise me Discord that you won't act like an idiot around her."

"Pinkie promise Fluttershy, now let's go!"

A gigantic creature (don't forget my size) looking very similar to Fluttershy's lamp opened the door vigorously, those golden eyes landing on me.

I made a high-pitched scream before hiding under Blueblood's chair. I felt a claw grab my leg and lift me up into the air.

"Discord, what did we say together?"

"Well," sighed the creature.

I fell to the ground softly, the creature apparently still looked at me angrily. However, my super parents intervened with Cheerilee.

"Discord, I presume? Don't you dare touch a hair on Anon's head, is that clear?"

"But she has..."

"Shut up, I'm with Carrot. Don't you dare catch my daughter with your paw dirt!"

"My paws aren't dirty and she..."

"DISCORD! I forbade you to enter my classroom after what you did and you come here all upset!"

"BUT YOU'RE GONNA STOP CUTTING ME OFF AT THE END. I CAME HERE BECAUSE YOUR LOVELY CHILD BROKE MY GIFT TO FLUTTERSHY!!!!"

"DISCORD! Don't you dare speak to anypony here like that!"

The creature suddenly seemed to lose all anger and calmed down quite quickly after Fluttershy's intervention and his murderous gaze.

"Still, the filly with the strange name must apologize!"

"Anon, her name is Anon, Discord. This is the fourth time I've told you!"

"It still sounds like one of those weird names of foreign peoples, like zebras, for example."

"Mr. Discord, you mentioned that Anon had broken a gift. Are you sure it's him?"

"Absolutely!"

"And what would he have broken?"

"A lamp of my own making that I gave to Fluttershy at a tea party."

"I don't know if it's true, but we'll compensate you Mr. Discord for this little inconvenience," Blueblood interjected.

"Alas," Discord fainted and fell on a couch that wasn't there before. "This lamp, my handsome prince, had an emotional value unmatched in Fluttershy's eyes."

"Discord, I think you're overdoing it a little bit."

"Come on, Fluttershy, all I'd like is for Almond to agree to apologize."

"Sorry Mr Discord for breaking your beautiful present, I didn't do it on purpose but when I touched it, it went to pieces."

"What? You're not denying it? You're not whining and you're not afraid to talk to me? "Everybody was staring at him in a daze. "I mean, of course I accept your apology."

He leaned over to me:

"Believe me, I'm not done with you yet!"

And now I had not two but three big problems to deal with. This thing was obviously going to complicate my life. Fluttershy pushed Discord out the door and closed behind her apologizing.

Cheerilee still stared at the purple couch in the middle of class, lay down and sighed on it:

"At least we might as well take advantage of it before we have to enlarge the door to get him out."


I wasn't angry about getting ice cream after what happened. We would go home quietly while enjoying a nice sunset. Blueblood was holding the ice in front of my snout not his unicorn telekinesis when a familiar little pegasus suddenly descended from the sky to my position:

"Hi Anon! Hello Mr. Blueblood and Mrs. Carrot Top," he said, bowing politely.

"Hello Littlenight, it's nice of you to come and see Anon. You're friends, aren't you?"

"Yes, Carrot. " God, what an intrusive pony mother.

"I wanted to ask if you're okay of course, if Anon could come play with us!" He started making puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry, but we have to go home! It's getting late and Anon has had a busy day Littlenight."

"Please!" I tried to imitate Littlenight and also looked at him with puppy eyes. That game was just awesome and I would play.

"No, it's no! Anon, why are you making a grimace?"

"Grimace? " Okay, I'll definitely need some practice to get it right.

I greeted Littlenight as disappointed as I was that I couldn't play with him and went home.

Cherry Berry was in the garden tryint to get out her balloon stuck in the tree. She hid when she saw me. I pretended I didn't see her.

We went go to in our house. When it was time to eat, Carrot took Dark Light's advice and cooked us something other than carrots. They were... flowers, and I watched them swallow them like French fries and felt nauseous:

"Are you all right, Anon? »

"I don't like flowers! »

"You want something else, I can go out and buy something else and... »

"Blueblood sit tight! »

"But... »

"Wait, I read a book where you have to be strict about what you feed your foals! Anon, have you ever eaten flowers? »

"Uh... not really." Please, I don't want to eat a flower. I'm not a stupid horse!

"Then taste it!"

Carrot Top was staring at me as I felt the pressure on me but I don't eating a fucking flowers that looked like the ones in the public garden near my house.

"So?" Blueblood had finally joined the idea of giving me a taste. I swallowed slowly, suddenly preparing myself where you go from a human stuck in a horse's body to a plain horse.

I grabbed my little conditioning fork from my hooves. Pricked the stem of the flower with a point. It inevitably came close to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue to touch the stem.

And vomit suddenly on the side of the table before touching the flower. Blueblood liquefied on the spot. Carrot, on the other hand, became angry and deprived me of food, considering that I had done it on purpose.

Later, I was hungry. I could easily eat a cow passing by without blinking an eye. However, the presence of Carrot Top who cleaned up the vomit with household utensils quickly dissuaded me from doing so.

Blueblood was completely silent and was now cleaning the dishes. I had taken refuge in my room following the incident and was watching the dark shadows looming outside.

It was hard to distinguish who they belonged to even though I suspected they were pegasus for being in the floating night. My belly gurgling again when I smelled a greasy, familiar smell.

A box of pizza boxes lay nonchalantly on my bed where a sweet smell emanated. I approached with distinct feelings of fear and delicacy.

I opened the box with my mouth and discovered a pizza whose odor induced that it was a ham and cheese pizza. A note was delicately placed on it in the manner of a signature of a great starred chef. I quickly scanned the inscription, inclined to know why a pizza was on my bed:


Anon,

In order for you to understand the differences between a human and an equine stomach, I wanted you to eat this pizza prepared by the care of a clandestine bar whose name I hardly remember in Corsica. Bon appétit!

Lord Hatred.


I approached pizza with renewed mistrust. What did he mean by understanding the differences of being a pony? However, my stomach rumbled as if a bomb was about to explode in my stomach.

I gently licked the surface and gradually let myself eat it more frankly. When I had finished and my stomach seemed to be satisfied, the box mysteriously disappeared. I lay like a blessed man on my bed.

Carrot and Blueblood came in visibly nervous:

"I, uh... Sorry Anon, I should never have gotten so angry, it was stupid of me and it's not your fault that you reacted that way. I made a special dish for you with cabbage and for dessert: Blueblood and I bought strawberries."

I was completely full with that delicious pizza. But how could I tell them that I had just had a meal without appearing for the poor little crazy filly?

"No, you're right. I deserved to be punished and I have to wait until tomorrow to eat!"

"Anon..."

"No, I deserve it!"

"Are you on my baby?" Bleublood stepped forward.

"Sure"

"Don't feel obligated, my little angel, if you're hungry, you can come and eat."

"No, I must be punished. What I have done is wrong!" The hesitation came up in my voice at the end of the sentence, but they didn't seem to notice.

"I'm so proud of you, Anon," the white stallion kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't hesitate to come if you're really hungry. I'll leave your plate in the kitchen if you're hungry."

Then whispering to Blueblood coming out of my room:

"Ten to one she'll be here to eat before morning! »

"You got it!"

Later, I threw up my trips to the toilet, especially the pieces of ham, and my stomach rumbled as if a bomb was inside.

Several hours after Blueblood won his bet, we played Blueblood's favorite activity: dominoes.

Then Carrot came with me to bed when it was time and came out of the corner... the complete edition of Toby the Pink Rabbit. NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! My life was an endless joke written by a madman!

I smiled my best forced smile and waited patiently, not to say valiantly, for this reading crap to end. I proceeded to read the author's name in case I had to make him swallow those books and rocked myself to sleep with that image.

I was dreaming, I knew it! I was running frantically through a clearing in the shape of a pony. Soft, friendly music was playing as I ran. However, the more I ran, the darker the music became as I noticed a shadowy pony chasing me.

I ran faster and time became more and more red as the ground collapsed into an astral void. Only the ground in front of me behind did not collapse into the abyss. The shadow behind me kept growing.

I quickly turned around and looked behind me again and saw that an eyeless Princess Luna with a black liquid coming out of her eyeballs appeared in front of me. I bumped into her and an image of a crazy Pinkie Pie popped from my mind.

I would stand up on my bed in sweat. Meticulously inspecting my room. I was sweaty and I wasn't feeling very well. I took a deep breath and calmly exhaled.

I lay comfortably in my bed, trying to chase those dreadful images from my brain. I unconsciously started praying without realizing it.

The next morning there was a sudden scream in my ears, I was startled, banging my head against the ceiling and falling back onto the bed with pieces of roofing.

"Oh, sorry, so sorry. You wouldn't wake up so I raised my voice and... sorry again. Blueblood made you breakfast!"

"Can I stay in bed a little longer?"

"No or you'll miss... nothing. Absolutely nothing, but you have to get up."

Unfortunately, this story smelled like trouble, but I didn't disagree. What was the point? Whatever this problem is, it's going to fall right on my face.

"Come on, Anon, and don't forget to dress up..."

"No dress!"I barked.

"Don't worry, a bow?"

"No!"

"To your mama?!"

I growled as Carrot Top tied the awful magenta knot in my mane. It was still not as bad as I thought it would be, all this girl stuff.

"All right, go get your breakfast, girl, I've got to see this roofing thing."

I trotted to the dining room where a hearty meal was waiting for me, I was salivating. Blueblood reading a newspaper smiled at me and pushed a chair for me to sit down.

"Hello Anon! Sleep well?"

"I had a nightmare!"Answering with a mouthful of toast to gooseberry jam.

"And what was this nightmare Anon? »

"It was a little strange. I could see myself running in a straight line being chased by an eyeless zombie Luna Princess who appeared in front of me to see atrocious images of a mutilated crazy Pinkie Pie."

"You should talk to your psychologist Anon. It's scary."

"Blueblood, it's going to be time," said Carrot as he entered the room. "And there was a little problem my love with the roof in Anon's room. Could you go check afterwards?"

"Of course my angel," and the two of them kissed.

I repressed a shiver when I saw so much love in the air. I gulped down my last piece of toast as Blueblood rose from his chair.

"We're going, Anon!"


"Where?"

It had been irritating me for more than 15 minutes not knowing where I was going. Blueblood was also getting fed up and just sighed wearily.

However, I quickly, but unfortunately not enough, understood that I was leading on the way to school. I had finally deduced it from the multitudes of ponies and foals going in the same direction as us. This also explained the pink bag that Blueblood was holding on his back.

I was moaning my most infamous thoughts about the whole world that seemed to want to pick on me while Blueblood was whistling a cheesy song.

We arrived at the entrance of the courtyard in front of the school where Blueblood gave me a sorry, sheepish smile. He kissed me on the forehead and gave my bag to the teacher, who was warmly welcoming all the students, then he left.

Some looked at me strangely while others smiled and shook their hooves to greet me. Am I so famous?

"Hello Anon!"

I turned my eyes and discovered Dinky looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Hello Anon!"

And his mother was there, too.

"Hello."

"Anon, will you stand next to me in class? And we can play in the yard afterwards?"

"Gotta go kids, gotta deliver the mail! Have a good day, both of you!"

"Kiss Mommy!"

The adorable little filly threw herself around her mother's neck and gave her an eskimo kiss with her nose. I looked at them realizing that I had been standing in the same place since Blueblood had abandoned me a quarter of an hour ago.

"Kids, we have to get back to class! "Cheerilee rang her bell cheerfully.

I was one of the last people in the class who didn't know where to sit. Cheerilee wanted me to show up for class even though I didn't want to. As I stood trembling in front of the blackboard, the three fillies I had met in the Applejack orchard were literally bursting into the classroom.

"May I ask why you're late?" Scold Cheerilee.

"Uh... (clears throat) I had a problem to waking up me Mistress Cheerilee."

"What about you?"

"We were waiting for Sweetie Belle." Scootaloo was looking at the ground.

"Well, we'll be okay this time. Go sit down quick! Please, Anon."

"Well, actually... My name is Anon and... my parents are Carrot Top and Blueblood... and I'm new to Ponyville."

"Thank you, Anon. You can go sit next to Dinky, I heard you guys want to sit next to each other."

As I was winning my place, I noticed that one of the fillies in the class was wearing a tiara. Is that allowed? The filly crossed my eyes and smiled at me. I was shivering inside, all the strangers smiling at me.

"Well, I hope you'll all be nice to Anon. Now let's start with some math. Open the manual on page 41 and..."

My mind was going somewhere else, to faraway places, until a textbook landed noisily on my table, taking me out of my reverie. Cheerilee looked at me unhappily.

"Anon, just because you don't have the textbook doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

"I'm sorry."

In order not to be noticed anymore, I did all the required exercises and I lifted the hoof.

Cheerilee quickly corrected my exercises and everything was good. Proudly bulging my chest, I took advantage of my time off to better observe the ponies in the class.

Then we moved on to the story where I didn't really feel interested. What's the point of learning something like history when it's only temporary? I could imagine how mad a historian would be if he knew that I was the first one to come into contact with another intelligent race and that I didn't give a damn about their cultures.

Seconds later came the recess where I spent most of my time playing with the crusaders and Dinky. Finally, we went back to school where I spent the rest of the morning bored out of my mind.

When the bell rang, I rushed with several foals outside the school in front of the gate. It was good for my brain that school only lasted one morning with the ponies.

I waited patiently to see one of my two parents, only neither of them came. Cheerilee had decided to come home with me when we saw a shadow.

It was on two legs, and... Oh, please. Not that bipedal chimera. Wait, what was she doing in a jogging suit? This one looked completely discombobulated and was sweating profusely.

"Wait!"

"Discord? What are you doing here?"

"I've come for Anon!"

"Anon? Looking for her? But it's her parents who should be looking for her, not you."

"Well, it's a funny story," he changed his suit for an elegant tuxedo with a cane. "See, Anon's parents had an unexpected events..."

"What unexpected events? I hope it has nothing to do with you! " Scolding Cheerilee.

"Not at all, and if it makes you feel any better. It bothers me too, but what do you want? That's life, a very long unexpected!"

"Can we get back to the discussion?"

"Of course! So I was saying that Anon's parents had an unforeseen event. Blueblood had to ask ponies to repair the roof and he is not available to help with the work. As for Carrot Top, she went to the fair unannounced..."

"The impromptu fair?"

"A fair that does fairground stuff but nobody ever knows: Where? When? How long? So she jumped at the chance. She asked Fluttershy if she could take care of Anon while we went to tea!!!!"

I felt all the distress of those words and I felt a little pity for the poor little creature who felt bad about not being able to have tea.

Anyway," I said she had asked Fluttershy, but Fluttershy had an emergency afterwards about a silly bear stealing honey from a hornet's hive. So she left in a hurry and asked me to take care of her," he finally pointed to me.

"Even if your story sounds... plausible, I need proof!"

"Fluttershy told me you would say that so she wrote a short letter and said you could come and see her when she's done."

"Well, I'll check. Not a single problem with Anon or I doubt Fluttershy will ever want to talk to you again!"

"I know. You finished? We've got to go. I'm kind of in a hurry."

"And why?"

"Anon's to-do lists," he says, pulling out a huge list from I don't know where. "By the way, see miss Cheerilee again!"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!"

A bubble burst.

Author's Note:

Lord Hatred:
"Is it my autobiographical story or Anon's? I hardly ever appear here!"