• Published 23rd Mar 2019
  • 1,800 Views, 144 Comments

The BAD luck of my LIFE - Spirit Lunar



The story of a young Englishman (Anon) who came to live in France and had the misfortune to come across an old fallen lord. He will eventually become a young filly get adopted under the watchful eye of that who is believed to be his imaginary friend.

  • ...
15
 144
 1,800

Chapter 5 : At the orphanage

Dragged by the guards like a common prisoner; we crossed a multitude of streets all with colored horses passing through them. From what I saw and heard, the Summer Sun Celebration was underway in the city.

I did not care a lot for it to be honest. I was surrounded by hour half-horse, half-bat guards ready to lock me in an orphanage. I sighed heavily, my ears falling as low as my morale at that moment.

After ten minutes of walking through the city with my escorts, we finally arrived at the orphanage. At least that was what was marked on the dark house that dominated the end of the street.

One of my guards rang at the door while the rest stayed still beside me. A haughty mare with a gray coat, brown mane and bun on her head opened the door.

She glanced at the interloper who explained my case. The mare replied that she had indeed received a letter explaining everything in detail. The guards pushed me to the threshold of the orphanage and left quickly wishing the two of us good luck.

The mare looked at me carefully and circled like a predator around its prey before she told me to follow her.

"Welcome to the Canterlot Orphanage. I heard that you act in a way quite inappropriate for a mare your age. But don't worry, we will fix that!" she reassured.

Fucking Princess, she told her about my bad language and behavior problems. Arriving in front of a desk, she opened the door for me before going behind her desk.

"I want to be very clear with you, Miss Anon. I will not tolerate your incompetence ruining our reputation," said the mare.

"My incompetence?"

"Polite girls do not talk like that. How old are you?"

"I... do not know."

"In addition, you will need to make an appropriate medical follow up."

Yes... but no one believes me."

"If you want to talk about this crazy story I heard about in the letter, forget it. That is fake and a filly with manners does not talk about being a stallion in her past life."

"But it's true."

"I want you to know that I've made a commitment to make every little filly in this establishment into an established mare. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Well, let's not waste time; you're going to class today with your other classmates."

She took me everywhere in her tour of the school. From what I understood, it was not a simple orphanage, but also a school of female manners.

This place made me want to run straight back to my old life, when I was an average teenager playing Doom and For Honor before all this happened.

"I would like you to begins lesson is politeness today while we choose a room for you."

She pushed me to a classroom full of fillies that stared at me, curious. Each sat in front of another filly in a stool, who each had a tea set on a table before them.

A pink mare with a yellow mane named Luckette seemed to be the mistress. She kindly greeted me and asked me to sit down with one of the groups.

I picked one at the back of the class and took a seat next to two of them who were training to use the tea set. Then looked at me and then resumed their training.

From what I understood of the exercise; one played the guest who gave a friendly discussion while the other held the discussion and served tea.

Then the teacher came and asked me to switch with one of them. I had to play the role of the host. Annoyed but obliged, I joined in the ridiculous little game.

We were all silent for a while, before my partner tried to get me started.
"You're supposed to greet me and then invite me to come drink tea."

"Excuse me, hello, do you want to drink tea?" I asked bluntly.

"Less rude. 'Hello dear, how are you? I would love to have tea in your kind company.'"

"Then come with me and take it."

"It will be a pleasant pleasure, my dear friend."

"We're not overdoing it?"

"No, keep going. We are at your house and you're serving me tea. 'How is your husband's business?'"

"Husband?"

"We're pretending, now continue," she said.

I really did not want to be a mare spending my whole life with a stallion. How awful!

"Well, he's fine."

"And how is his business doing?"

"It's doing fine; he sells tons of socks," I say, trying for some relaxing humor.

"What? Madam, the newcomer is being rude to me!" she called.

Why does she look so shocked? I was only trying to soften the mood and now she calls for the mistress as if I had said an insult.

The mistress came quickly and the little filly explained my story about the sock business. The mistress glared at me and told me to go to the corner.

"But I didn't do anything. You don't have the right to do this!" I protested.

"You are a very vulgar filly and I think you deserve a punishment," she scolded.

"I talked about socks madam, I wasn't causing trouble!"

"I said to go in the corner and stop traumatizing your peers," she repeated.

Frustrated, I stomped to the corner until I fell to the ground, which made the whole class laugh. I was punished for the rest of the course and had to remain sitting on the floor.

The buzzer sounded and the fillies left while the teacher kept me and the headmistress who came for the news about my first class.

"So how was her first class?" she asked.

"Bad, Madam. Just five minutes of participating and she was talking about socks," my teacher answered.

"What? Are you not ashamed, girl?" the director asked me.

"Sorry."

Note to self, do not talk about socks in the presence of horses.

"I believe that a posture class for Miss Anon would be good for her. She seems to have difficulty with adopting a feminine approach."

"Well then, she's going there," the director agreed.

Female approach? What was this junk? Do not tell me she is talking about rolling my hips because I will refuse beyond imprecation. Me and the director, who was glaring at me and silencing all thoughts of rebellion, traversed a series of corridors before entering a new classroom.

A white-haired mare with salmon-pink eyes and mane saluted me and asked me to join the group waiting silently in a line.

This mare who seemed very fine and elegant with her movements asked us to copy her approach; that is to say, swing the hips to move the tail.

While trying, I fell a dozen times without success on my buttocks. The mare then gave another exercise to us that seemed even more ridiculous than the first and separately helped me.

"Look, do not use your bust to make a move. Use only the previous parts to do so," she explained.

"Why do we do that?" I asked.

"Well, one day if you want a stallion or a mare open to you, try this technique to get their attention."

"But what if I do not want to attract attention?"

"You do not do it."

"So it does not help me."

"No, you need to learn how to do it for if you need to," she asserted.

"I do not think I need it."

"Try, that's all I'm asking you to do for now."

"Okay."

"No, we do not say Okay. Understood?" she said.

"Understood."

I could not see myself doing the tease for a few horses, but I finally got there, earning me a congratulation from my proud teacher. I returned to the ranks triumphantly.

"Well, now that everyone is up and running, I want you to pair up with one of your classmates for the rest of the exercises," our teacher instructed.

Nobody wanted to get in a pair with me. I found myself alone and rejected as a mess. Throughout my life I had felt rejected by others and felt terribly wrong.

Seeing my loneliness, the teacher came to me and asked the others if they would turn into a group of three.

One group raised their hooves in answer and I headed for them. Both of the fillies were bigger than me. The two of them smiled kindly and told me that I could stay with them and be their friends.

"Now that we have trained groups, I would like you to walk single file in the most elegant way possible," said the teacher.

Elegant, Me? I did not know how to walk straight because it was so complicated. I first looked at my two comrades in my best attempt to be refined and then tried to copy them.

I fell flat on the third step, unable to coordinate myself enough to just walk. The teacher lifted me with telekinesis an set me down on my hooves. I tried again and fell back down.

I saw the confused look on everyone's faces as they looked at me, puzzled by my failures. Our teacher called Luckette from down the hall and came back.

"Sorry to finish the course early for you, Anon, but I think you might have a problem," my teacher told me.

Luckette, an old fashioned teacher with a red beret and pink blouse with white cuffs, arrived mildly annoyed.

"What's the problem Fleur dee Lys? Is it Anon?" she asked my teacher.

"Yes, I think her has serious difficulties walking," she responded.

"During my break!? Sol, I'll have to take her to the headmistress?"

"Yes please, I cannot leave my class!"

"It can not wait for the end of the course?"

"No, it needs to be taken care of now. Leave her at the director's and please explain it to them," my teacher instructed her.

Irritated by the interruption of her break, Luckette took me silently on her back so that I do not hurt myself and so that I'm not slowing us down.

She arrived at the headmistress's door, who said that we could enter. Luckette explained that I was unable to walk properly and then left, dismissed by the headmistress.

She sighed deeply and stared at me with her steel eyes while her hoof looked for a folder on her table. She grabbed one from the pile and suddenly gave me a sympathetic look.

"Ms. Anon, during your first class I received this document about your parents. I'm really sorry," she explained.

"Parents?"

"Yes, it seems you lived in Saddle Arabia with your parents. Your father was a soldier who dies in the war and your mother, a prostitute."

"What? That's wrong, I—"

"Calm down, my child! I'm sorry, everything will be fine now. We will find you a loving family!" she sobbed, hugging me.

"Let me go, where did you get this file from?"

"A guard brought it from Saddle Arabia's archives following the Princess's search request to find your parents."

"I see."

"Back to your walking problem, I understand that you were already seeing a psychologist and I sent a form for a re-education request from a Canterlot doctor."

"Re-education?"

"Exactly, how can you be adopted and live your life if you do not know how to walk?"

"Adopted?"

"I know it's fast, but according to the reports from you psychological follow-up, it is important for you to have a family environment; so I decided to leave you free for adoption next week," she said.

"But... I do not want to."

"Those who say no are afraid to say yes. To clarify, every Wednesday afternoon, candidates for adoption will visit you."

What was I supposed to do?

A really disgusting thought appeared in my mind. What if I was adopted by a pedophile horse? Or a couple who beats children and reduces them to servants, or worse, slaves. God, if you hear me, spare me.

"You are released from class, I will ask Luckette to take you to your room," she said.

"Wait!"

Maybe this is a new chance to run away if I have the day off and everyone else is busy.

"Mrs. Luckette is very busy, I do not want to disturb her. I can go alone," I offered to the headmistress.

"Oh no, I also learned what you are capable of when you find yourself alone. I do not want to have to completely renovate a room that was already in good condition before you arrived. This will not bother Luckette."

"But—"

"There is no 'but's, Miss," she finished.

I quickly realized that my hopes for escape were over. My reputation as a violent fugitive was already spreading. Luckette, mumbling unintelligible words, led me to my room where I sat without softness on my buttocks as she left the door.

Fantastic, I am locked in a room sad and ready to die with the only lighting being the window as the sky darkened with a strong gust of wind and the beginnings of rain.

I did not know where I was. All of this happened so fast. I might never see my family again. But Lord Hatred promised to return me home in two days. Was he joking? I thought he wasn't and hoped this was true.

I contemplated further, sitting like a dog inside my room. There was a large window facing the gardens, a wooden chair and desk with what looked like an oil lamp. On the left there was a bunk bed, and to the right a toilet.

Wait, two beds? I'm going to sleep with someone? I heard a sudden movement from the top bunk. Unfortunately, I was too small to see or even reach it. A blue filly's head poked out and looked down at me with pity.

"Hello, what is your name?" she asked.

"Um... Anon. What about you?"

"Mine is Little Diamond. Do you want to play with me?"

"No thanks."

"Please, no one wants to play with me," she pleaded.

"No."

"You play right now, I'm taller than you!"

"I said no, now leave me alone."

I was raised by a pink aura up to those eyes.

"When I say play, we play. Is that clear?" she ordered.

"I said no."

The little unicorn suddenly crushed me, landing on top without any chance of resistance. Me, the filly who was supposed to have been a man at one point of my life. Humiliation all over again. That's what my life was all about.

"We're going to play Mom and the Baby. I am the mother because I am taller than you!" she explained forcefully.

"I will not be the baby!"

"You will play the part of the baby and will have a pacifier."

She hit me with this... magic that I did not have and rocked me despite my efforts to struggle. I'm tired of being the little one who obeys adults even though I am an adult!

After several hours of humiliation, I conceived a plan of revenge on this girl and Luckette entered the room. Dear Luckette would certainly get me out of this monster's hooves.

She looked at us then put two down two plated of orange puree with glasses of milk an left. No, Luckette, don't leave. At least that's what I would have said if I did not have a pacifier in my mouth.

She made me eat like a baby with servings of mashed food that I stopped spitting after she spanked me for spitting the second spoonful.

Luckette came back a few hours later telling us it was time to go to sleep. Little Diamond rolled me up in a towel which only my horrible green muzzle stuck out of. I was deposited on my bed while she returned to her own.

Hours passed and I could not sleep as my position in the towel was unbearable. I was thinking about the stupidity of life when I heard someone whistle from over by the toilet.

The bathroom light came on and the door opened. Lord Hatred was washing his... gloves? He turned around and waved a hand, inviting me to join him. Great, he barely missed my misfortune.

Suddenly, I found myself pulled to his feet still stuck in my cocoon. He picked me up in his arms and caressed the tips of my mane that protruded from the towel.

He closed the door behind him and gently lifted me up, still captured by that damn napkin, and put me next to the sink.

I watched him, terror in my eyes, and waited. He took a brush and put it in my hair. It was weird. At last he stopped and looked at me deeply. OK, that was super creepy. My body began to shake under the effect of his gaze and I finally wished that nothing had come to disturb my imprisonment.

He burst out laughing and dried a tear. "Anon, do you think you're really mad?"

"A little," I admitted.

"I am Lord Hatred, everything is in the name, I believe."

"What?"

"To put it simply, one of my friends taught me a technique to scare. I just tried it on you. I feed on hate, not fear," Lord Hatred explained.

"You have friends?"

"Yes, I actually have many. Does it sound amazing?"

"How can hate have friends?"

"Now you live in the realm of love and friendship but ask me that question? I must specify that my friends are not from here and appreciate me as I am."

"How does that matter, what will you do to me?"

"You were awake so I came to announce the challenge of the day and have a little fun with you."

"Cool, see you later."

"I arranged to got to a dance floor. A young mare like you must have hobbies."

"Do I have to have another one? It's a girl thing!" I whined.

"The Return of the Sexist, release scheduled for November 8, 2019," he announced.

"But it really is a girl thing!"

"Sorry for the vulgarity, but look between your legs."

"You're upsetting me. Come on, what's your game?"

"I know! I wanted to suggest we go break the restaurant of one of the most chic hotels with me."

"What?"

"I reassure you, no deaths, only breaking and a little fight."

"It's not dangerous?"

"You will be with me."

"Exactly. How will they not recognize me?"

"What if I tell you that we will change our appearances?"

"Like what?"

"A beautiful red unicorn stallion with a yellow mane for you and a sublime pink mare, yellow mane, for me. How does that sound?"

"Why not. What's the trick?"

"None, we'll have fun if we go; otherwise I can still do your hair."

"No thanks."

"Here we go," he said.


He snapped his hands and the room began to swirl quickly. It was soon replaced by hundreds of yellow lights, particles of dust in the shadowy nothingness that reigned now.

"Lord Hatred, what's that?" I asked him.

"I do not want to talk about it."

"Why?"

"Stop."


Then all of the lights fell to the ground shattering into pieces as the shrapnel vanished. Suddenly I was under a bridge in a alley, wind and rain pouring down.

I watched my body begin to change and form a red coat with a yellow mane. I was again a male, and although I wasn't human, it was already good progress.

A pretty pink mare smiled at me. She looked super cute. I blushed at this thought; I am a man, not a horse. I smiled shyly anyway.

"In case you can not tell, it's me, Lord Hatred," she explained.

"Oops, sorry."

"It's fine, it only proves that the transformation works well. I'm not too attractive for you, I hope?"

"A little, do you mind changing sex?"

"Technically, I'm asexual. Whether I'm one or the other does not bother me."

"I thought you were a man because of your deep voice."

"I can use any type of voice. Now before we start, I would like to teach you telekinesis, which will be very useful for the future."

After ten minutes of trying to lift a pebble off the ground, I finally succeeded. Lord Hatred congratulated me and we headed for the hotel.

"How are we going to flee after?" I asked.

"I will teleport us. We will play the role of a young married couple who argues and breaks everything," he said.

He suddenly clung to me, rubbing under my chin and sticking her rump to mine. I blushed very hard, but luckily my coat was red.

"Can you shift a little?" I requested.

"No, we are approaching our target. Let's start playing our roles."

"I know, but it's so disturbing."

"I wonder how you'll react when I kiss you."

"What? Absolutely not!"

"I'm kidding, look, different pairs of ponies are heading towards our target."

Stuck pretending to be young lovers, we arrived in front of a large building resembling a luxury French hotel.

We waited a bit because the entry line was rather long.

When we arrived at reception, Lord Hatred spoke. "Good evening, me and my husband have booked table 404 tonight."

"Good evening, madam and sir, your names please?"

"My name is Sweet Valley and this here is my husband Slow Brain," she replied.

"Everything is taken care of, have a pleasant evening."

Once past the entrance I turned to vex Lord Hatred. "Slow Brain, really?"

"Do not get excited, my Apple Sugar, this name is perfect for you," she said stroking my back.

If only she was not so sexy when she did that.

No matter, I had to remember that he is an evil monster who causes hatred wherever he goes.

We sat at our table like all of the other ponies. This one was at the middle of the restaurant. Lord Hatred sat down in front of me and leaned down to rest his head, looking at me lovingly.

It wasn't long before a waiter approached asking what we would like to order. Lord Hatred asked to have the same as me, Lasagne Verde with Buffala. To me it seemed to be the least strange and disgusting meal available.

We were served quickly and everything went smoothly until the end of the meal.

Lord Hatred looked at me. "Ready?"

"I don't know."

He suddenly shouted, attracting everyone's attention, "Do you want to break up with me? After all we have done together? I do not love you if you look elsewhere. You are a selfish monster without a heart!"

Well, everybody looked at me now like I was trash as I said nothing.

I had to quickly find a convincing reply. "I'm sick of your quirks. I am not your slave. Yes, I have found someone else, I'm not proud of it but it happened. Also, I did not say anything when you slept with one of my office colleagues."

"What?" Lord Hatred blushed a little.

"Yes, I know about your affair. I did not say anything and you dare to accuse me?! Pathetic."

"You filthy chick. You wanted me to pay for the meal and then break up, is it?"

"No, that is wrong. I'm not stingy!"

"You do not have a single bit on you and you dare to pretend that you were going to pay? You are dirty and selfish!" she said, sending a chair to whack the face of a stallion from a nearby table.

We started throwing more things at each other while the customers fled without asking to keep their leftovers, and in the process avoiding paying for the meal.

The restaurant eventually looked like a graveyard of broken wood from various chairs and tables, as well as cutlery and food scattered on the floor.

When guards wandered through the broken entrance of the restaurant, Lord Hatred and I teleported. We returned to the bridge where he or she gloated by waving their hooves as a sign of satisfaction.

"I congratulate you, with our intervention we have been a sparkling duo. Although your acting does need to be improved!" she complimented.

"Thank you, you really were not that bad, but I do have a question: why?" I asked.

"I love to destroy as that generates a lot of hate in a short period of time. I already feel it everywhere."

"Yes, but why with me?"

"It is always nice to break more. In addition, I think I like you! Idiotic, stupid, and obedient, that's why I like you."

"If you like me then maybe you could turn me into a human and send me home?"

"No, but you still tried."

"Can I at least keep this appearance?"

"What would hatred be without humiliation, Anon? I'll tell you: it would not be hate!"

"Ouch, my eardrums," I scolded.

"That's enough playing, it's time for me to take you back to the dormitory, girl!"

"No, pity me, anywhere but there. I do not want to become a filly again!"

"Too late."

Everything around me went black as I became dizzy for some reason. I closed my eyes and my voice sounded louder.


I opened my eyes to see Lord Hatred cradling me in the towel that had trapped me back in the bathroom.

"Good night, my little Anon," he said, kissing me on the forehead and throwing me like a rugby ball onto my bed on which I bounced.

I turned my head quickly but already the bathroom was once again black without Lord Hatred's presence.

I went to sleep afterwards because Little Diamond woke me up and forced me to drink the bottle of milk from last night. Then we went into the canteen while the director made an announcement.

"Dear fillies, please listen to me. We were going to go out to one of the oldest and most luxurious hotels in Canterlot today. However, that one is closed for the day due to problems. Fortunately, a nice mare from Canterlot's dance school decided to replace the trip!"

Oh no! All of the destruction and chaos will cause a whole day of dancing. Lord Hatred had me and I would have strangled him had he been under my nose.

"Here is Sweet Valley, a dance teacher from the Canterlot school who kindly offered this replacement day."

Shit.