• Published 23rd Mar 2019
  • 1,800 Views, 144 Comments

The BAD luck of my LIFE - Spirit Lunar



The story of a young Englishman (Anon) who came to live in France and had the misfortune to come across an old fallen lord. He will eventually become a young filly get adopted under the watchful eye of that who is believed to be his imaginary friend.

  • ...
15
 144
 1,800

Chapter 12 : My new parents

The week then went on in a very calm manner. However, this whole parenting thing was really starting to worry me. Certainly Blueblood and Carrot Top were nice, but what if they were really child rapists?

Twilight called me, cutting short my stormy thoughts, I put my Daring Doo book in the library and left my room without much haste. What did she want with me?

I entered the card room where Twilight was waiting chatting with a mare dressed in black as well as Blueblood and Carrot Top behind her. All smiled at me and asked me to sit with them what I did. The mare I didn't know spoke:

"Hello Anon, I have come to announce that Blueblood and Carrot Top have passed the tests brilliantly and are testing your parents. I hope everything goes well. I'll come back in a little while to see how everything is going. "

I didn't answer anything, too much to ring the bell with the news.

"Are you all right, Anon? "Asked Twilight shaking his hoof in front of my snout.

"Anon, I promise you, we will take good care of you! "

"Don't worry, Anon, everything will be fine. "

"I... it's okay, it's okay. " There's no way I'm going back to the orphanage for the rest of my life.

"Perfect then... " And the only mare dressed among us, explained a whole bunch of administrative data to which I understood nothing even as an adult.

After the explanations were finished, Twilight asked me to go get my things and move in with "my new parents", which I did. As I was carrying my suitcase with my things, I wondered what they were talking about.

I stopped leaving the suitcase in the hallway and approached discreetly to hear the conversation:

"... that you watch her diet, she seems a little bigger than the other fillies of her age and I think it would be nice if she practiced a little sport... »

I heard this mare and Twilight stabbing me in the back and it hurt. I was fat, it was no longer an impression but a fact. I already felt complex in my old body but being a little pulpy green filly didn't help.

I held back my anger towards them and concentrated on my breath as Meteor Breath had advised me. I came to my senses and tried to forget the whole thing.

So I arrived with my suitcase with a fake smile on my face even though I couldn't help but stare at Twilight and the other adoption mare with a frown.

Carrot Top came to me and hugged me promising that she would take care of me and be a good mother. Blueblood also squeezed me, starting to shed a few tears.

I felt their sincerity and it felt good to feel loved. However, I felt horrible about my real parents. Maybe they weren't so nice, but I had loved them like that too.

Why do I love two strangers I know only recently more than my parents I have known for years. Even if they were hard on me, it was out of love until they understood. I too began to cry, squeezing myself deeper into their soft yellow and white coats.

They were so sweet and welcoming, maybe I can give them a chance even if only as friends. The embrace ended, I said goodbye to Twilight although a little dry.

Blueblood took the handle of my suitcase by telekinesis and carried it to me. Carrot told me she was going to show me their houses. I followed them across Ponyville to enter a house next to a bridge over a stream.

Blueblood, out of breath, quickly put the suitcase in the room that was presented to me as mine. A room vaguely similar to Dinky's but with different patterns.

The piece was azure and blue segmented by many lines. I liked it, Carrot proposed to change the wallpaper but I politely refused.

Then she showed me her beautiful vegetable garden in the quiet garden at the back of the house where Carrot grew... carrots.

Blueblood joined us at the end of the house tour, waving at Carrot, which made her laugh. I turned to him, an eyebrow raised as a question.

He pulled a big package out of behind him and handed it to me. I took it as I could and tried to open it using my mouth.

Blueblood began to sweat as Carrot Top moved these hooves frantically on the ground while doing some work on the spot. What the hell is going on? Blueblood exploded in tears.

"Sorry Anon... We... we are the worst parents than this land to bear. We didn't even think to arrange the gift for you. "

Carrot Top had suddenly petrified and was no longer moving an inch. All because I couldn't open a gift?

I tried to calm them down as best I could and finally managed to do so after 15 minutes. God, these ponies were stretching themselves for nothing. Carrot Top opened my gift for me and handed it to me.

I finished unpacking it and found myself with a notebook and a pen. I drew a fake smile on my face and thanked them.

"We wanted you to have good stuff when you go to school! "

"School?" Don't tell me that....

"It is necessary for you to go to Anon school so that you can discover many new things," Blueblood added.

"But I don't want to go to school! " Did I practically scream.

"Relax Anon, all foals and fillies have to go through school to become adults," Carrot Top smiling kindly at me.

"I'm already an adult and I already know everything. "

"If you know everything, who is the princess who raises the moon? "Offered Carrot Top trying to make me understand.

"It's a trap, the moon revolves alone around your planet. "

"I think a filly would really need to go to school, but for now... It's time to take a walk outside, it's a lovely day. "

I reluctantly accepted, I needed to think of something else... Having to go back to school terrified me, I didn't want people to make fun of me again.

I watched the dark ideas, the sunny landscape of Ponyville while Blueblood and Carrot Top both spoke a little behind me. I listened:

"We'll have to go see Cherilee for a knowledge test about Anon, we'll see if it's necessary to give her private lessons or not. "

"Yes, I hope she doesn't get so upset when we tell her she'll be back in school in a few days. "

"Brrr, I hope so. This filly really has character! "

Carrot bought us ice cream and we sat on a bench in the middle of Ponyville.

I had this weird feeling, that I was in love with strangers! Doing all those things you only do with one family was disturbing. I didn't feel like I belonged.

At the end of our walk, we went back home. Blueblood who seemed to have forgotten an important point with Twilight back at the castle.

Once both of us, Carrot asked me to bake a cake with her, which I was quick to accept. I was seriously applying myself to the task when a kind of flash came back to mind.

I saw my mother and me when I was still a child. We loved making lots of delicious cakes. This sweet memory reminded me cruelly of how the sequel had turned out. I felt tears flowing.

Carrot Top stopped in his task and took me in a loving embrace. I started to melt like butter and started telling him that I missed my family.

She remained silent, keeping her sweet emotional embrace against me. I told him some moments of my old life (well, without specifying the human context). At the end, she put a clog on my shoulder, looking me straight in the eye with a serious look that I didn't know her:

"I promise you, Anon, that we will never abandon you. We will be a united family! We are not the best but we will love you and Blueblood like our own child! "

"Thank you," I sniffed. "Can I go outside, in the garden?"

"Of course, my darling. »

I needed to be alone. The garden was surrounded by a small barricade halfway up the height of an adult pony. A tree stood on the left protecting me from the light with its vast shadow. I sat down on the small yellow garden chair contemplating the carrot shoots that were soon to mature.

I sat there, looking at the cloudy blue sky when a soccer ball flew straight into my head and hit her head with a full force. It took me a few seconds to understand what had struck me.

It was a red soccer ball in front of my hooves. A small fluffy voice was heard from the sky:

"I'm sure he fell over there! »

"You better not have lost the ball, Littlenight! "

A little bat pony of my age came out of the clouds and came closer:

"Hello, could you give me the red balloon that fell in the garden please?"

I was getting angry.

"Actually, it landed on my face. "

"I'm sorry, Dear Damaged bet he'd touch you from where he was... Please, give it to me! "

"No, I want this jerk to come and apologize. "

A grey pegasus with red mane came down from the clouds and looked at me:

"Give me my ball! "

"No, apologize first. "

"Stupid dirt pony, you better give me my ball or I'll hurt you very badly. "

"Scaredy-cat approach," I shouted at him, ready to fight it out.

The pegasus landed on the ground as I noticed that it was taller than me by one head, I did not disassemble myself though.

The other little bat pony disappeared into the clouds at full speed. Dear Damaged laughed:

"This idiot ran away, I'm not surprised at him. You've got guts, what a shame you won't give me my ball! "

"Fuck you!" Putting me in a guard position.

He threw himself at me at a fast pace that propelled me against the tree. I got up and pretended to load him up, which made him spread his wings and I grabbed them with my teeth and made him scream in pain.

A voice resounding like thunder flew over the clouds while we were in the middle of a fight:

"Stop!"

A bat-pony stallion with the other colt hidden behind him landed between us and separated us. He started yelling at us:

"Stop it right now, Dear Damaged, my last conversation with your mother wasn't enough for you, you have to keep bothering the world and the little ones. What about you? You're not ashamed to play his game and fight with him. I'll talk to your parents, see what they thinks. »

"Please, no!"

"You left me no choice, you had to think about it before you fought like you did. »

The stallion who seemed to be Littlenight's father knocked on the door and politely greeted Carrot Top, explained what had happened. Carrot Top gave me a sad look and then with a severe voice:

"Anon, you're grounded, go to your room! "

What an asshole! How could she punish me when it was the fault of that shitty pegasus motherfucker.

I went into my room furious and slammed the door, pulled down the blinds and plunged into the darkness. I took my little office chair and threw it with energy into the centre of the room.

"I would have been you, I would have thrown it against the wall instead. "

I turned surprised and saw the usual red armor on my toy chest that... ate candy?

I pretended not to hear it and lay frustrated in my bed.

"Anon, I'm talking to you! Can you hear me?"

I pretended not to hear it and covered my head with the pillow.

"Keep ignoring me and I promise you that you will be a beautiful mare in bed with a stallion in few time. "

I sighed.

"Okay, I can hear you, but I really, really, really don't have the moral to make me more angry. "

"You know, I was just letting it be known that I was back from vacation. With Lord Fear, we had a wonderful cruise through the Bernuda triangle with other creatures. "

"Great, can you leave me alone now? "

"No, but I have to admit that when you're in this state, I feel so good and... "

"BUT YOU'RE GOING TO SHUT UP AT THE END!!!!!! "

Carrot accompany this bastard bat-pony stallion running into the room.

"Anon, are you all right? I was talking to Littlenight's father, our neighbour, when we heard screaming. "

"Don't want to talk about it, leave me alone! "

"You're sure you're fine, Anon, you can come with us now, you're not punished anymore! "

"I don't want to! "

She sighted and leave. The door closed, Lord Hatred's silhouette suddenly reappeared on the toy chest.

"I wanted to bother you, but I don't think there's any need for it after all."

"That's right, go away with your threats of rape!"

"Anon," he sighed, "even if I have questionable methods, rape is not part of my moral code, I was kidding."

"You can joke about going somewhere else, I want to be alone! "

"So much boldness, Anon, watch out for yourself! Today exceptionally, I want to leave and pretend I didn't hear anything, but this is the last time. "

Hatred disappeared, I was now alone in the room in the dark. I finally calm down and fall asleep.