• ...
3
 40
 1,105

Mrs.Weyland

"Fall Back!!! It's the Matriarch! " The soldiers tries to jump out of the way, however, the Queen grabs the stallion in mid jump. Shoving the upper half of the soldier in her mouth biting him in half before tossing away the body.

The mother looks down the hall at the escaping soldier's, the ponies responsible for many deaths around the world because of their orders are now running, pleading, and trying to survive. Mistilie is stuck in the crowd trying to get out as the Queen nears the group. She reaches out to grab one of the soldiers, the rest of them pound at the sealed door trying to get out. Mistilie looks at the lock and her eyes change color to hack into the door.

"Get the door open!! Please!!!" A stallion screams before being speared by the Queen's tail then being tossed away by the Matriarch. One by one the soldiers were being pulled away from the group by the tail of the Xenomorph Queen, Mistilie hacks open the door and the ponies rush through pleading for their lives.

The Queen screams as the door hisses open, the Xenomorph rushing forward trampling the ponies left behind and smashes through the wall with ease. The Queen wanting revenge for being locked in a cage, to the Matriarch this means that everypony must pay for it. Mistilie is about to follow the fleeing soldiers until a wooden plank smashes into her face knocking her down. Silver Star pulls the Android out of the room and into an elevator nearby. As the elevator door closes Mistilie can hear the Queen continuing her rampage

"I should have known White Lightning had other plans" Silver Star glares at the Android, Mistilie jumps up from the ground immediately trying to strike the Pegasus. Silver Star dodges out of the way making Mistilie hit the elevator wall and follows it up with a kick to the back of the Android's head with a hind hoof. "Don't try it! You don't have a fighting chance alone"

Mistilie groans turning around to look at the Pegasus, the pony doesn't show signs of weakness. Silver Star turns away as the elevator door opens stepping outside. Mistilie stumbles out of the elevator almost falling over, feeling dizzy after taking those blows in the elevator. Silver Star sits in a chair at a long table, she stares towards Mistilie waiting at the table. Moving forward the Android sits down to prevent herself from falling over and Silver Star doesn't hesitate and starts asking questions.

"Did he tell you the truth?" Silver takes a sip of water, remaining calm as she speaks. Almost like she feels her life isn't in danger. "What do you know, Mistilie Flare?"

"He doesn't have the Queen Gene ..." Mistilie growls looking over to Silver Star. "I am guessing that you do. All this time we were chasing a decoy"

Silver Star smiles and takes a sip of her water again, the mare nodding in response because she knows that there is no more reason to hide who she was. All this time the mare was the real leader, Mrs. Weyland. The Pegasus pushes herself out of her seat and walks over to Mistilie with a smile spread across her muzzle. Placing a hoof on the Androids head she starts petting her on the head as if she was a pet.

"Creator of the Xenomorph's, I expected better" Silver Star giggles , however, is cut short as Mistilie's hoof smashes into her nose knocking her back. "Bitch!! You don't stand a chance alone! What did I tell you!!!" Silver Star flares her wings ready to take flight for an air advantage if she is to fight the Android. "You know who I am, Flare!?"

"Yeah ... I just don't give a shit" Mistilie jumps onto the table top and leaps for the Pegasus tackling her to the ground, however, is pushed off as Silver uses her hind hooves to kick her away.

Flapping her wings the Pegasus flies forward doing a drop kick into the Androids face knocking her into a nearby wall, Mistilie smashes up against the wall falling over. Before she can get back up though, Silverstar flies over and lands on top of the Androids back stomping down with all her might cracking the floor below. Mistilie's horn glows and she tosses the Pegasus off of her back and she gets back up, greeted by Silver Star's back hooves again smashing into her side knocking her down. With every attempt to get up, this would be the result as Silver refuses to let the Android stand. Mistilie screams laying on the ground, she gets up once more but this time catching the Pegasus with her magic and tossing her to the floor with a loud thud. Silver Star slides across the marble floor until she bumps the large glass wall that shows the outside world.

"Not bad ... for a bucket of bolts" Silver Star says as she gets back up from the ground, the Pegasus presses a button on her vest as she takes deep breaths. Mistilie watches as the saddle bag opens up with a press of the button, the saddle bag being a weapon for her wings. Opening up the device connects to the back of her wings stretching out to cover the tips of her wings with sharp knives. "It won't be that easy!! I won't let you stop me, Android!!"

Silver jumps up taking flight again towards Mistilie, avoiding the knives the android dodges the attack letting the Pegasus shove the blades into the wall getting her wings stuck for a brief moment to allow her to kick the mare in the back to try and deactivate the weapon. Silver growls after being hit and rips her wings from the way spiraling around to try and hit Mistilie again. Dodging away, however, the blades only cut away the tip of the front of the Androids mane.

"I might loose! I am going to try anyways!" Mistilie rushes ahead as she screams, she knocks the Pegasus back again into the glass cracking it. Standing near the glass Mistilie looks through to see what was outside and a grin spreads across her face. "You are coming with me, Weyland!!"

Mistilie pushes with all her might up against the glass while holding onto Silver Star with her magic, the glass shatters and the wind causes the two to loose their balance and fall. Mistilie keeping focus to hold onto the Pegasus as they both fall through the window and down towards the level below. The two ponies smashing through a pane of glass of the ceiling of the next level, smashing onto the ground the two are both almost knocked out from the fall. Silver Star looks up to see where they have landed. Mistilie groans as she slowly gets up from the fall recovering faster thanks to her being an Android.

Silver Star groans and pushes herself up slowly looking towards the Android. The two take heavy breaths after the fall, this fight far from over. This is just the beginning and the two ready themselves for round two. Mistilie Flare's eyes shift to the color blue this time ready to use the environment they were in to her advantage as she hacks into a nearby doors sealing them shut. Silver Star looks around once again spreading her bladed wings to see where they have landed. Quickly coming to realization that there are deactivated androids all around them, however, one by one they would begin waking up all the soldiers sharing one detail, Mistilie's Eye Color.

"Shall we, Mistilie?" Silver Star shrugging off that the Androids were currently being hacked to fight against her. "Shall we?"

....................................................................................................................................................................................

"Let go of me!! I am with her!! TWILIGHT!!" Rahzzy screams pleading for his life being pinned down by a Xenomorph Drone. Twilight's eyes slowly open hearing these screams, her eyes filled with the Queen Gene once again she looks up from the ground to see what was going on. "Help Me!!"

The Xenomorph holds the stallion's head still as it open's it's maw for a finishing blow with it's dagger tongue. The stallion closes his eyes not knowing that Twilight is awake, the Drone screams and the tongue shoots out from the Xenomorph's mouth but the sound of Twilight's voice causes the creature to stop just before the tongue was about to puncture the stallion's head.

"Stop!! Let.Him.Go" Twilight's eyes widen as she sees the Xenomorph let go of the stallion letting him fall back to the ground. Looking around she sees that while she was out that the Xenomorph took care of the soldiers who were hunting her previously."Leave!! Get out of here!" Twilight screams at the Alien and immediately the creature snarls and runs away down the hallways of the hive in search of new prey.

"Twilight!! The Gene!!" Rahzzy gets up coughing as he panics. "You have it back!?"

Before she can answer a loud explosion shakes the lower part of the castle, the two rush to a nearby exit and head outside to see where it was coming from. Looking up at the castle the structure now billows black smoke as if it one of the reactors inside overheated and self destructed. Twilight opens her wings ready to fly up to the smoke to get inside, Rahzzy rushes up and is grabbed by the Alicorns magic.

"We are going up there, Rahzzy!" Twilight takes flight pulling Rahzzy along by holding him with her magic. Rahzzy screams as he is taken along high up into the air. Twilight focuses as she enters the thick smoke and she spots a way to get inside, the explosion ripping holes through out the structure.

"Why are we doing this? We should be going the opposite direction now that we are safe" Rahzzy having second thought on being at Weyland Castle. "What are we doing, Twilight?"

"This is what I fight for .." Twilight lands and turns around setting the stallion on the ground with her magic. "We know they are here. We might never have this chance again, Rahzzy"

Rahzzy closes his eyes and nods agreeing with her. With everypony around them dying and Weyland getting away with it all. She is right to think this way, they might never get this chance again to strike back. With the Queen Gene back Twilight will be able to use the aliens inside the complex to help them.

"I am with you, Twilight ..."