• ...
3
 40
 1,103

How To Say Goodbye

Author's Note:

FLASHBACKS WILL BE IN PURPLE

"We have to get to her, Twilight!!" Rahzzy rushes out of the security room grabbing one of the rifles from the ground. Twilight looks at the security footage, seeing Mistilie alive sparking a fire inside of Rahzzy,Twilight looks away picking up her weapon and following the stallion out of the room. The fire outside from the explosion blasts hot air in their face as they exit heading down the hallway. "I think it is this way!! I can't believe she is alive!!"

"Slow down, Rahzzy" Twilight reaches out having to use her wings to keep up with him. "You could get killed rushing in unprepared"

Twilight and Rahzzy are stopped as the door in front of them is sealed shut by Mistilie's hack. Twilight moves Rahzzy out of the way and aims her flame thrower at the panel by the door pulling the trigger in an attempt to fry the circuit open. On the other side Mistilie dodges the swings of Silver Star's bladed wings, Mrs. Weyland easily taking out the other Androids that Mistilie previously had control of. Silver jumps forward head butting the Android until the mare is knocked to the ground, Silver closes her wings and stand over the downed mare.

"I WARNED YOU!!" Silver Star screams stomping a hoof down onto the Android's chest. "You don't stand a chance alone!!" Silver reopens one of her wings and readies it to shove the blades into Mistilie's chest to finish this.

Just then a gunshot echoes from above, a bullet smashes into the floor by Silver Star's hooves. Silver backs away looking up to see where it came from, Rahzzy lowers his weapon and jumps down from the balcony, followed by Twilight Sparkle. The Pegasus raises a brow but she still doesn't look scared or even worried for her life. Rahzzy stomps a hoof as he moves forward and he screams.

"Get away from her!!" Rahzzy aims his weapon, however, isn't fast enough to pull the trigger. Silver Star kicks the weapon from his magical grasp before using her bladed wings to attack. Luckily the stallion dodges the attacks but looses his weapon. "What the ... How did you do that!?"

Twilight steps in the way flaring her wings to block Silver from attacking Rahzzy again, the alicorn's horn glowing brightly with magic and all Silver Star does is stare at the Alicorn's green eye color.

"Rahzzy!! Get Mistilie out of here!!!" Twilight screams picking up Silver Star and throwing her into a wall with her powerful magic. "I will take care of ... whoever this is!! This Bitch!!!"

Twilight takes flight flying over to where she through Silver, Rahzzy rushes over to the Android helping her up from the ground and attempting to flee to the exit. As soon they near the exit they are stopped, the Xenomorph Queen smashes through the wall with a roar. The Matriarch looks to Rahzzy and Mistilie reaching out towards them to attack. Rahzzy yelps and rushes back to the center of the room to try and escape the Queen. Mistilie uses her eyes to open a small container that used to hold one of the deactivated Androids.

"Rahzzy!?" Twilight looks back as her attention changes as the Queen enters the room. Twilight only looks away for a second and Silver Star takes advantage smashing both hooves into the alicorns chest knocking her away and they both take flight. "What is wrong with you? Who are you!?" Twilight screams and puts her attention back to Silver Star, multitasking being to dangerous.

"Twilight!! Watch out!!" Rahzzy screams as he is pulled inside the container to protect him, Mistilie by his side as they are both locked inside the thick glass. "Oh Celestia!!"

The Queen stomps to the container picking it up from the ground, the Xenomorph using it's tail to try and cut open the glass like a tin can. The glass begins to crack as the Queen presses her head onto the glass trying to get to the ponies inside. Rahzzy aims his weapon, however, Mistilie's magic pulls the weapon from the stallion magical grasp so he wouldn't weaken the glass with is gunfire.

Twilight wrestles the Pegasus to the ground using her magic throwing the mare to the ground. Getting on top of the mare she holds her still in attempt to end the fight, Twilight hears the sound of the Queen attempting to get to her friends and she almost looses focus. Silver Star kicking again but not getting out of the Alicorn's hold.

"Who are you!? Why are you doing this?" Twilight screams putting more pressure onto the mare, however, the sound of shattering glass draws the Alicorn's attention away from the fight. Turning around and getting off of Silver Star, Twilight reaches out with her magic to grab the Queen by the tail.

"Stop it!! Leave them alone!!!" Twilight pleads to the Queen, using her magic to grab a hold of the Matriarch's tail to pull on her. "STOP!!!"

The Queen hisses looking back when she hears the voice of her host. The Queen snarls not letting go of the container, however, she does stop beating on it trying to get inside. Twilight's eyes glow green to try and reason with the mother. Rahzzy and Mistilie both look from the container at this. The Queen starts to calm down as her host reaches out in reason for the Matriarch to stop, however, suddenly the Xenomorph screams in pain dropping the container as she falls to the ground in pain.

"NOOOOO!!!" Rahzzy screams pressing up against the glass, pounding on the glass he screams louder at what he is seeing unfold. "Twilight!! Noooo!!!"

Twilight falls to the ground as blood collects on her side, Silver Star standing above the alicorn after using her bladed wings to stab the alicorn from behind while she was distracted trying to free her friends. The Queen screams in pain as if connected to Twilight's suffering. Rahzzy breaks out of the container, Mistilie tries to stop him with no luck. Rahzzy is tripped by the huge tail of the Queen as the Xenomorph gets up from the ground. Quicker than anypony can react the Xenomorph sprints forward picking up Silver Star. The Pegasus screams in surprise as the Queen smashes through a wall carrying the Pegasus away.

"Rahzzy!! Twilight!!" Mistilie screams as she stumbles out of the container trying to get to them. "Is she okay!? Twilight!!" For the first time, the Android's voice is full of fear for the Alicorn's safety.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

"WARNING!! SYSTEMS UNSTABLE!!" A robotic voice echoes through the control room, Scootaloo takes a few deep breaths trying to stay strong. The guards in the room keep track of all the controls in the room and there wasn't anything she could do alone to get rid of the guards. Scootaloo closes her eyes and holds back tears remembering back when she was on Valuntas Station.

"Twilight will be back soon ... right, Mr.Will?" Scootaloo looks up from the ground at the large Minotaur as he sits in his chair listening to the radio. Everything going to hell fast, however, he disconnects from the radio as soon as the filly was trying to get his attention.

"Yes, of course she will be" Iron Will clears his throat as he is actually having second thoughts about this whole thing. "Why do you ask little one?"

Scootaloo sniffles and shakes her head trying not to cry. Iron Will looks down at the little filly with a frown before he picks her up setting her on his lap. As a captain he is supposed to help others, however, he has been sitting in this room practically the whole time but now that a child is crying something clicks inside of him.

"What is wrong, Scoot?" Iron Will forces a smile to help the filly feel better, maybe if she saw he was happy she might cheer up.

"I don't think I can be brave like her!! I don't want her to be so worried about me all the time" Scootaloo sniffles, however, Iron Will catches her attention with a photo he pulls up of himself as a kid.

"I didn't want to be dependent on others too" Iron Will chuckles turning her head to look at the screen. "Would you believe it if I told you I was the weakest of my class? I needed others to fight my battles, but little did I know that my strength came in a different form" Iron Will chuckles again and pats the filly on top of the head taking off his captain's hat and placing it on her head. "You're strength will come when you least expect it. So captain!! What shall we do next?"

Scootaloo screams kicking over a garbage can to cause one of the trigger happy guards to shoot in her direction. Second later the sound of thumping in the ventilation above causes the chaos. Scootaloo gets up from her hiding place as the Xenomorph drops down from above onto one of the guards shoving it's claws into the ponies eye sockets, the runner leaps up onto a desk leaping over Scootaloo as she runs towards the control panel. Gunfire flies around the room ripping up the desks and nearly hitting the filly.

"Kill it!! ARRRGGG!!!" The stallion falls to the ground as the runner tackles him to the ground killing him quickly with it's dagger tongue. Another soldier aims but the tail of the creature knocks the firearm away and the Xenomorph shoves the tail into the soldier's chest

Scootaloo doesn't cry, she stays in focus heading for the purging control panel. Once she reaches it the sound of the last stallion's dying scream fills her ears. The Runner hisses and turns towards the filly beginning it's approach towards the small pony with an open mouth, drool dropping onto the floor below.

"Twilight ... I know I am not as strong as you" Scootaloo whispers to herself hearing the Xenomorph approach from behind her. "I hope you are okay, I hope you are safe, and I love you. The mother I never had but I am happy to have known"

The Runner presses it's lips onto the fillies head and hisses, Scootaloo opens her eyes no longer scared of the creature. She looks down at her chest and places a hoof over her heart as movement from inside causes the Runner to spare the filly. The Runner returning to the ventilation shafts where it came from.

"I love you all~" Scootaloo smiles as blood begins to collect in her mouth, pressing down on the buttons on the panel until the purge sequence activates. The purge beginning with the room she was sitting inside of, the flames from the explosion almost immediately hitting her from behind taking her away.

"Where to now Captain"