• ...
3
 40
 1,097

Fall of Cloudsdale

Author's Note:

FLASHBACKS
All Flashbacks will be in PURPLE

Enjoy,

The helicopter blades spin fast taking to the sky, the soldiers inside sit waiting to arrive for the strike on Cloudsdale. Using the helicopter they wouldn't loose energy by flying with their own wings. The instructions were simple really, use the helicopter to rise to the floating structures and strike the pony camps. Each one of the Soldiers know they are expendable, however, it doesn't faze them. One soldier in the chopper is looking a bit jumpy, the commander of the squad reaches over with one hoof speaking out in a dull, emotionless, robotic voice.

"Is everything alright soldier? Keep your head in the game ... I will shoot you myself" The commander uses his magic to pull out a small pistol, readying himself just in case. "You told me you were ready!! I don't want any lollygagging on this mission!!!"

The helmets on the ponies heads distort their voices so they would all sound the same, blank, robotic, and emotionless. The soldier tries to take off his helmet to breath but before he can the commander smacks the soldier on the back of the head with his pistol in a warning. The chopper ascending to the clouds and Cloudsdale is now in view. Leaning out of the side of the chopper the commander points in the direction where he can see the tents. The ponies inside ready their weapons loading them, checking for jams, and even trading each others weapons to check each others weapons. To insure nothing goes wrong and so that everypony on the cloud will be killed. Every stallion, mare, colt, and filly are targets.

"READY!!! GOO!!" The commander screams and the soldiers jump out the copter slowly gliding down to the clouds below, as the commander lands he looks at his squad as it is joined by many other squads. "Don't let anypony escape!! Kill anything that moves, don't talk, don't reason, don't think!!"

The jump soldier from before stumbles as she lands on the surface of the clouds almost immediately on landing open fire on the ponies who were just getting to sleep. Rainbow Dash wakes up immediately taking cover by one of the tents, many of the ponies flee towards the factories to take cover from the gunfire. Rainbow Dash closes her eyes covering Scootaloo with her wings as bullets rip through the tents.

"RAINBOW!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!!" Scootaloo screams as the gunfire continues and the filly can see some of the fleeing ponies falling through the clouds after being shot dead while trying to escape. "RAINBOW!!!"

"Hang onto me, Scootaloo!" Rainbow Dash growls and once Scootaloo has a tight grip the Pegasus uses all her strength to push down through the cloud instead of flying in view of the soldiers. "We have to get to the factories!!!"

Once through the cloud Rainbow Dash is forced to make several dodges to escape from the Winged Drones that were circling under the clouds. One of the Xenomorphs screams swinging with it's tail in a failed attempt to catch the fast flyer. Rainbow screams aiming up towards the cloud to push through again, the thick puffs of cloud moving past her ears barely muffles the screams above her and the gunshots. Pushing through she is in front of the factories, bullets smashing into the front doors of the factories as the soldiers begin to push towards them.

"Rainbow ... They are going to corner us in here!!" Scootaloo screams but is forced inside the dark entrance of the factory. Luckily none of the bullets hit the two, however, many lives have already been taken. "Did they find us Rainbow?"

"Scootaloo!! Quiet and follow ..." Bullets smash through the wall and one of them almost hit rainbow but instead grazes her back. "Run!! Scootaloo!!!"

The soldiers enter the front door as the two take off running into the darkness, the soldiers moves slower holding their fire. One of them takes out a motion tracker, immediately the tracker starts going crazy from all the motion inside the building. Rainbow Dash comes to a sliding stop ducking behind a desk and Scootaloo right beside her, they wait and listen as the guards begin to talk to each other.

"Check your corners!! Shoot anything that moves!!!" The commander screams and they begin to move deeper inside the factory. "Xenomorphs!!"

The squad is immediately ambushed as the Winged Xenomorphs drop from the ceiling above. The large Wings being used as protection from any gunfire, the creatures tackling the soldiers to the ground digging their fangs into their skulls. Rainbow Dash pulls back covering Scootaloo's mouth so she wouldn't scream. Gunshots echo throughout the entire area and from everywhere as more soldiers enter from other corners opening fire on hiding ponies and attacking Xenomorphs. Rainbow Dash closes her eyes as the sounds begin to slowly fade as she tries not to focus on it all.

"Rainbow Look Out!!!" Twilight screams and just barely in time, Rainbow Dash wouldn't have been able to see it coming if not for the alicorn. A huge Winged Drone swoops in swinging it's tail for a finishing blow on the mare.

"Fuck!!!" Rainbow Dash opens her wings to try and dodge the attack, arching away she doesn't make it out unscathed as the tail of the creature smashes her flesh from the chest, running against her side digging deeper, and stopping across her flank. The pain flows over her body but she is strong enough to use her hind leg to kick the Xenomorph in the head leaving a gash in the front of the Xenomorphs head causing it to flee.

"Rainbow Dash!!" Twilight screams rushing over, using her magic to steady the Pegasus as she begins to fall to the ground, "I've got you!!!"

Rainbow's eyes open and there is only one thing left on her mind, the mare opens her wing releasing Scootaloo from her grip. She looks over the small pony for marks or wounds and thankfully she is okay. Trying to force a smile as tears begin to collect in her eyes.

"Rainbow Dash ..." Scootaloo says quietly, confused but she can tell something is very wrong. Rainbow shakes her head and looks to the filly again.

"R-Remember ... when I taught you to f-fly" The tears fall down her cheek now, the soldier getting closer, the hoofsteps growing louder. "D-Do you remember?"

"Y-yes ...I would never forget" Scootaloo tries to get closer, but is stopped by Rainbow Dash's hind hoof. "Rainbow ..."

"P-Please remember me for that" Rainbow Dash gets up closing her eyes and her tears fall to the ground, the sounds of death flood the building as ponies are shot to death. The sound of acid blood dripping through the floor sizzles. "FLY SCOOTALOO!!" Rainbow Dash grabs the little filly by the scruff of her neck and sprints out towards the door. The soldiers turn around seeing her and open fire, as a bullet smashes into the back of her she tosses Scootaloo out the door. The small filly falls through the cloud, thankfully. Rainbow Dash screams in pain as a second bullet smashes into her back, however, she isn't going out ... like this. She turns around kicking up one of the guns and bites down onto the trigger sending out a few rounds into some of the soldiers heads. Caught off guard, some of the soldiers begin to miss their shots but a third round hits the Pegasus. "Fuck You WEYLAND!!"

At this time Scootaloo, who couldn't really fly her way back up was forced to glide to the ground, she didn't have the strength to fly back up. Rainbow Dash tosses her weapon like a club smacking another guard in the head and back against the wall.

"Get this pony off of me!!! GET HER OFF!! ARGGGG!!!" The stallion screams and blood pools in his mouth because Rainbow pushed him on sharp debris on the floor. Using her hooves she repeatedly smashes the stallions head on the ground until he stops moving. A fourth bullet smashes into her side and she falls to the ground.

"This is it!! You are dead!!" The last soldier rushes up and begins to beat down on the mare with his gun, with every blow she can feel the last bit of life she has left leaving her body. "Does it feel good!? All of this is for nothing!!!"

A single gunshot, the stallion freezes and he falls to the ground dead. A soldier steps out from the darkness ... something about her is familiar. It is too late for Rainbow Dash as the world begins to go black, the last thing she hears though is the soldier's voice.

"I will find your filly ... You did good Rainbow Dash"

....................................................................................................................................................................................

"Get down!! Twilight!! Mistilie!!" Rahzzy screams as the helicopters land on the ground outside. One of the helicopters having spotted the group while on their way to Cloudsdale. "Get inside!!"

The soldier drop down opening fire on the group, shooting down those to slow to run away but Mistilie and Twilight easily rush to their friend Rahzzy to get to cover. The soldiers attempt to hit them but were not quick enough to fire before the two were in cover. Blood collects on the ground and as Rahzzy looks to the sky he can see smoke in the clouds ... worse though. The clouds above seemed to be coming down ... falling from the sky.

"Where did these assholes even come from" Mistilie's eyes flash red as she becomes angry, very angry from the Weyland Troops being here. "We can't stay here ... they will kill us if we stay still"

Rahzzy uses his magic to move a heavy rock out of the way so he could crawl through the crushed debris to hide from the soldiers. Twilight notices this and uses her own magic to make things easier, Mistilie watches as the two work on digging out a hiding place. The soldiers were easily taking out the others that weren't able to get away in time ... all of the group being gunned down no questions were being asked. Mistilie closes her eyes, remembering just why she made the Xenomorphs to begin with.

"Any luck with that rock?" As Mistilie turns to look she sees the two pulling themselves into the hiding place and trying to wave get her attention to get inside. "Oh!! Right!!!"

Before Mistilie can move to get inside a soldier jumps over the cover they were hiding over and grabs onto the android with his magic. Mistilie's eyes widen and she uses her own magic to flip him over her back onto the ground before rushing over to get into hiding.

"Might be a little late to hide!! Come on!!!" Mistilie screams as the soldier grabs her hind leg stopping her again. Rahzzy pulls himself out of hiding and tackles the soldier away. "Shit!!"

Rahzzy wrestles with the soldier, keeping the gun from firing at anypony else. Mistilie gets up and helps out by kicking the soldier in the head to make things simpler. Twilight pulls herself out of hiding and frantically looks for a new way out of this, opening her wings she flies up to a ledge and pulls herself up.

"This way!! Come on!!!" Twilight screams as she ducks from the gunfire of the soldiers as they spot her. "I will pull you up with my magic!!"

There are so many screams, gunshots, though one scream comes in clearer than anything ... it is Rahzzy.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Twilight uses her magic to pull the rock over the door to prevent the soldiers from getting inside, all she can hear is Rahzzy screaming in anger as he holds a seemingly lifeless Mistilie in his magical grasp. Twilight tries to hold back tears because of what has happened. Rahzzy doesn't let up, his screams getting louder and filled with anger.

"NOOOO!!! JUST NO!!!!" Rahzzy pulls the limp body of Coco-Mistilie into a hug. Twilight turns around after finally boarding everything up to keep them safe. She freezes and holds back her tears as she places a hoof over her mouth seeing Rahzzy hugging the motionless android.

"W-What Happened!!!?? RAHZZY!!" Twilight screams trying to stay calm but it is too hard. Rahzzy looks up from the hug and lets the android go. The stallion lowers the motionless android to the ground with his magic and closes his eyes taking a deep breath as he speaks.

"They shot her!! They fucking shot her!!!" Rahzzy takes off his glasses, which are now cracked and broken from all of this. "SHE IS DEAD, TWILIGHT!! Mistilie is fucking dead!!!"

Twilight rushes up to examine the android's wound. The bullet wasn't any ordinary bullet, it was more like some kind of device shot into Mistilie's neck. The bullet was like a syringe stabbing into the back of her head that just shot her off. The back of the device was blinking moments ago ... but now it has stopped. Twilight closes her eyes and all that is left is the sound of gunfire as the rest of the group outside is hunted down and killed. Rahzzy pulls the android back in for a hug.

"She was trying, Twilight" Rahzzy sniffles, "She was trying so hard to be g-good. I missed seeing that from her ... a-and now" Rahzzy's eyes close and tears squeeze out. "She is gone ..."