• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,506 Views, 47 Comments

Godzilla: Domination - Gojipower12



A malevolent alien race arrives to Equestria with the intent to take over. Time to show them who’s planet they’re on.

  • ...
0
 47
 3,506

Chapter 5

Twilight walked around her library, magically lifting and shelving books in their proper place while humming a little tune. Spike was dusting off the shelves and making sure the books were properly organized and in their correct spot. It was then that the sound of hooves frantically knocking on the crystalline door managed to finally rip Twilight's attention away from the book shelves.

"I'm coming." Twilight said, walking towards the door. As she opened the door, Fluttershy had walked into the castle with a almost terrified expression on her face.

"Fluttershy? What's with the freaked out look on your face?" Twilight asked.

"I don't mean to barge in, but I have some, um... exciting news. Well, the sort-of bad kind of exciting." Fluttershy responded.

"Bad kind? How bad is it....?"

"There's another Titan species out in the Everfree forest. It attacked Godzilla while we were walking through the Everfree, but he drove it off."

"Okay, what did the Titan look like?"

"It was big and spiky. Its tail had this big club at the end that was covered in long spikes as well."

Taking in this newfound information, Twilight walked towards one of the plethora of bookshelves in her library, her horn encasing itself with raspberry-colored aura as she levitated a large scarlet red notebook towards her before settling it down on a table.

"It's a good thing Celestia tasked me to study and catalog new species of Titans. I've already discovered seventeen new species in the last three years. Well, seventeen and counting. Who knew there'd be so many species residing here in Equestria?" Twilight said, flipping through the notebook.

"Let's see.... Titanus Gojira, Titanus Ghidra, Titanus Mosura... Ah! Here, Titanus Angilas." Twilight said, showing Fluttershy a rough sketch of the Titan along with a page full of facts and other information.

"That's it, that's the Titan." Fluttershy stated. "Titanus Angilas, huh?"

"This is all the notes I compiled while studying this creature. There's a lot of information that I still need to collect, but I was able to observe a bit of a Titanus Angilas' behavior and it seems they are herbivorous Titans that like to graze in open grasslands. Now tell me, you said this Titan attacked Godzilla?" Twilight said.

"Yes. It was really scary too... It just jumped out of the trees and tackled Godzilla like a pro-wrestler. I never seen any bulky animal possess such speed and agility." Fluttershy responded. Twilight immediately got to writing down new notes on the page with haste.

"Hmm... attacked Titanus Gojira.... jumped out of the forest.... Okay! I have a couple of theories. The first one being that Godzilla unintentionally trespassed on the titan's territory and it was just defending its turf. The second theory is a little bit more interesting. I think that Titanus Gojira and Titanus Angilas have something of a natural rivalry between the two species. Think of it as the relationship between predator and prey going up a level or two. If I compare the rivalry between Titanus Gojira and Titanus Angilas with a rivalry like that of lions and hyenas, then I can come up with the conclusion that these two species share a relationship that extends beyond that of simple predator and prey." Twilight explained with a matter-of-fact tone in her voice. Twilight giddily closed the notebook and put it back into the shelf, grabbing a quill and a blank scroll.

"This is amazing! We're collecting so many fascinating information about these creatures! I can't wait to report in our findings to Celestia!" Twilight exclaimed, barely holding in her excitement. Fluttershy giggled to herself as she watched her friend excitedly began writing on the blank paper. After a few moments, Twilight rolled up the scroll with one of her seals, standing up from her chair.

"Spike! I need you to send a letter to Princess Celestia. It's urgent."

***

Celestia sat in her golden throne right next to Luna's, leisurely sipping a cup of tea as the two sisters discussed their day. It had been a very long day of signing paperwork and attending meetings for the two diarchs. It was just about time to sit back and relax for the rest of the afternoon.

"I hear your meeting with the mayor of Neighpon went well." Celestia said.

"Trust me, sister. "Well" is an overstatement. I would much rather face a fully-powered Tirek than attend a meeting with him again." Luna said, stifling a laugh under her breath. Celestia leaned back on her throne, glancing at one of the stained glass windows depicting a portrait of all four Alicorn princesses standing side-by-side.

"Lulu, do you remember the last time all four of us had gathered together just to relax and talk?" Celestia asked.

"I don't recall any, Tia. I presume we're overdue for a spa day." Luna replied with a quiet laugh. Celestia smiled at her sister's remark, only to be distracted by a flash of green light and the sudden appearance of a floating scroll.

"Oh, Twilight sent us a letter." Celestia stated, opening the scroll and reading it thoroughly.

"What does it say, Tia?" Luna asked.

"Hmm, Twilight says Fluttershy discovered a new Titan species. How interesting." Celestia said, closing the scroll.

"Another Titan species? Now that's a surprise." Luna stated, taking another sip of her tea.

"Well, we still don't know much about these creatures. There was something about a Hollow Equus theory a scholar brought up to me about a year ago. If that is true, there are more Titans hiding in the depths of our world." Celestia spoke. It was then that another scroll had magically appeared before the diarchs. Strange.

“Another scroll? This is odd.” Celestia said. But before she could read the scroll, the doors leading to the throne room suddenly burst open as a couple of guards frantically ran towards the two princesses.

"Your Majesties! Forgive us for the abrupt manner of this visit, but you must come outside immediately!" One of the guards exclaimed. Celestia and Luna looked at each other before immediately rushing out and following the guards outside the castle walls.