• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,505 Views, 47 Comments

Godzilla: Domination - Gojipower12



A malevolent alien race arrives to Equestria with the intent to take over. Time to show them who’s planet they’re on.

  • ...
0
 47
 3,505

Chapter 6

It was, in other words, a very eventful day. Hundreds of Nebulan spaceships began descending on countless Equestrian cities like the citizens were bearing witness to a sci-fi alien movie coming to life. Some squadrons made landfall near Manehattan and Neighpon, others had invaded smaller cities like Cloudsdale, Appaloosa, Dodge Junction, and Rockville. Most of Equestria's borders and cities had been overrun by the Nebulan armada, in just two hours at most. Several fleets had surrounded Canterlot on all sides, the ships deploying countless squads of Nebulan soldiers on the city's streets. Before the royal sisters could process what was going on, the door to the throne room was blasted open as several Nebulan soldiers marched in while shooting down all of the Royal guards. Celestia and Luna ignited their horns in preparation for battle, only to have the large ensemble of soldiers surround the two alicorns with their weapons aimed at their faces.

"What is the meaning of this invasion!? Who sent you?" Celestia growled before turning her attention to a holographic screen appearing in front of the two sisters. On the other end of the video feed, Xerxes was casually sitting on a large chair while rubbing his hooves together akin to a James Bond villain.

"That would be me. Greetings, princesses. I am Xerxes, your new overlord. In the next, say, seventy-two hours, your beloved Equestria will be under my domain. I understand you two are incredibly powerful beings that will oppose my inevitable rule. So, I ordered my men to take a visit to this lovely castle and dispose of you both." Xerxes stated wearing a smug grin on his face.

"Listen to me, foreigner and listen well. I do not care who you are or how vast your army is. As long as blood runs in my veins and air flows through my lungs, you will never take away our home." Celestia replied with anger dripping from her tongue.

"Mhm, we'll see about that. Kill them." Xerxes ordered before the holographic screen dissipated in thin air. The Nebulan soldiers advanced towards the two sisters with their weapons drawn. Immediately, Celestia and Luna charged their horns to full power before unleashing volleys of magical projectiles at the soldiers. Luna would leap in the air, bucking a Nebulan soldier with the force of a battering ram using her left hind leg, sending the soldier flying into the wall. While the two sisters were busy contending with this particular batch of soldiers, more began flooding in the throne room through the windows and rooftop. It was clear Celestia and Luna were not going to overpower the overflowing number of Nebulan soldiers even with their might. As Luna and Celestia were backed into a wall, one of the soldiers aimed his spear at the two alicorns, a growl escaping his throat.

"By order of the Nebulan empire, you are under arrest.'

***

Meanwhile, chaos had broken out all over Ponyville. Dropships had begun obliterating several buildings while the residents frantically ran about in panic as the Nebulan soldiers were flooding the town and apprehending whatever ponies they could. A squadron of Nebulan soldiers were busy chasing down a group of young fillies when several raspberry-color magical projectiles halted the soldiers dead in their tracks as Twilight rushed into the fray. Rainbow and Applejack followed close behind, immediately rushing at the Nebulans and dispatching them with several furious bucks and punches.

"Go, get to safety!" Twilight yelled at the fillies whilst wrestling a Nebulan to the ground. It was a odd sight seeing Twilight manhandle a Nebulan to the ground, but then again enhanced physical strength was one of the perks of being a alicorn. Wrapping the soldier underneath her hooves in a aura of magic, Twilight levitated him in the air and launched the soldier at his cohorts, sending them all tumbling into the ground.

"Twilight, there's too many of these guys! We're not gonna be able to hold them off forever!" Rainbow exclaimed while she landed a brutal blow to a Nebulan's skull with her hind legs.

"We have to hold them off as long as we can, at least until help arrives! I had Spike deliver a warning to Celestia when the invaders attacked! Celestia isn't responding, and I'm worried something happened to her!" Twilight exclaimed. The roar of foreign engines caught the alicorn's attention as Twilight and the two mares looked up to see several Nebulan aircrafts hovering over them with their weapons locked and loaded.

"Blow those equines to hell!" A Nebulan roared. But, luckily for the three mares below, a neon blue thermonuclear heat beam smashed into one of the aircrafts, completely obliterating it in a single shot.

"ONE OF OUR AIR SUPPORT IS DOWN! WHAT THE HELL JUST-"

"SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGK!!!"

As if by some miracle, Godzilla showed up on the scene just in the nick of time, most likely having been drawn to the commotion instigated by the Nebulan invaders. The saurian Titan let out a ear-shattering roar, casting a dark glare at the hovering alien aircrafts above him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

"I DON'T KNOW, JUST SHOOT THE DAMN THING!"

At once, the aircrafts began pelting Godzilla with neon green bullets, forcing the saurian to use his arms as shields to block the energy-based projectiles. They didn't injure him by any means, but the stinging pain brought on by the projectiles angered Godzilla even further. Godzilla roared before swatting one of the aircrafts out of the sky with his hand before grabbing another in his claws. With a snarl, Godzilla clamped his jaws on the ship, crushing the aircraft in his teeth before ripping it apart. His dorsal spines igniting with blue light, Godzilla opened his jaws and unleashed a barrage of nuclear fire at the assaulting ships in retaliation, obliterating several ships in one go. Flaming husks of alien dropships plummeted into the ground as Godzilla completely massacred the Nebulan fleet. From down below, Twilight, Rainbow, and Applejack watched with relief and excitement as Godzilla dispatched the fleet with relative ease.

"HELL YEAH! Now that's what I call a entrance!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Ya gotta hand it to Goji, his timing couldn't be more perfect." Applejack spoke.

"Alright girls, while Godzilla's handling the fleet, let's get to Ponyville square and help Fluttershy rally the residents to safety." Twilight said, turning around to head to the heart of Ponyville. However, a high-pitched metallic screech caught the trio's attention right as Gigan rocketed towards Godzilla, ramming the saurian in the gut and sending him tumbling into the ground. Godzilla roared as he slammed into the floor, quickly sitting up just as Gigan landed a upward kick to the Titan's face with immense force. Godzilla was knocked into a daze by the kick, shaking his head as he stood up to face the metallic Titan before him. Godzilla snarled and charged at Gigan, only to be halted as Megalon rushed at the saurian Titan and shoulder barged him in the torso. Godzilla was shoved back, though retaliated with a tail whip to Megalon's face, sending the beetle-like cyborg Titan sprawling into the ground. Brandishing his scythes, Gigan let out a metallic screech as he circled Godzilla, who seemed to do the same.

"C'mon, Twi! We gotta get to the others! Goji's gonna buy us time!" Applejack exclaimed. Twilight nodded and ran towards Ponyville centre with Rainbow and Applejack following close behind.

Comments ( 9 )

Godzilla sure could use some help from someone like Anguirus.

At last! Another chapter!
Thank you for the welcome surprise.

Awe it was getting good

Hi this is Shrekzilla, the illustrator of the trilogy of the MLP/Monsterverse

I recommend taking a look at The One True King, another MLP/Monsterverse Crossover
I did the illustrations for that story.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/482897/the-one-true-king

When is the next chapter?

My bro when are we getting the next chapter.

Is the story cancelled?

Rip, looks like this story is dead/canceled. A shame, had fun reading the prequels.

Login or register to comment