• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,243 Views, 76 Comments

Pokémon Ultra Luna. - Lieral



After all the recent events of her life, Vice-Principal Luna wanted to prove to herself that she is not a helpless girl. But she really did not expected to be swallowed by an Ultra-Wormhole and end up in another universe as a child with no way back.

  • ...
3
 76
 1,243

Chapter 20- A name to remember

After we healed our party I left Hau eating Malasada with his Torracat and went for a small walk.

With both of my hands on the pockets of my jacket, I observed the city around me. It was actually really comfy for a thematic city, and it was really interesting to see people and pokemon interacting with each other. Some kids are playing tag with some energetic Rockruffs as their parents are using a really big horse-like pokemon to carry their heavy charges.

Again I caught myself thinking about the many similarities between this world and the one I grew up and lived. I think I could really get used to living here.

But then I would have to leave Celestia behind.

My already small smile disappeared from my features.

No way this is going to happen. I shook my head in decision. There is a reason I am doing all of this, I want to gather information so I can go back where I lived and be together with my sister, that is all.

"But it would be nice if I could stay in both," For the first time I whispered these words. Saying the opposite would be a lie, no more no less. I like Alola. I like my pokemon and want to help them to become as powerful as they can be so they can live as they please. I like Lillie, Hau, Kukui, Hala and basically everyone I met.

But I love Celestia. I love my sister and I like my world where I own a school, where I help guiding the young to find where they want to go and who they want to be and avoid following the footsteps I once walked.

And I cannot have both.

I sighed. No point wishing something that cannot happen, and no use wishing something without battling for it.

Look ahead Luna, grip your will and walk forward.

"YO! THIS IS GREAT,"

"Oh, come on," I stopped my moment of a daydream for a well-deserved facepalm. An already VERY familiar voice was even louder than normal. "I think I agree with Hau, you guys have too much free time in your hand," I sighed and walked toward the team Skull.

"Now, hand me this golden bottle cap or I will hurt you really bad," The first grunt was talking with a small white fox-like pokemon that was already very hurt. I think it is called Vulpix according to the book Lillie lend me. "And if you don't want Guzma's Scizor to hurt you, you will have to behave,"

Scizor?

I look in time to see a big bug whose skin is clearly made of sheer red metal, his face was contorted in what I can only call an eternal frown, but that was not the issue.

They said this Scizor was lent by a man called Guzma, but even without them saying I would have noticed he is not one of their pokemon. This one has an abnormal presence, a pressure which makes me instinctively enter in battle stance. This one is strong, really strong.

"Now, yo, use bug bite," The second one ordered. I think he missed a lot of his classes. If I am remembering right this Vulpix is a fairy and ice type, which means he resists bug type attacks, and the Scizor was aware of that. He rolled his eyes and completely ignored his orders, instead, He ran toward the shivering pokemon with its iron claw ready to attack...

Iron claw? No, it is called metal claw, which obviously means it is a steel type attack... Which is not only super effective, but it is also X4.

'HE WILL RIP THAT VULPIX IN TWO!'

He is a fast pokemon, too fast for me to call any of mine. Without thinking twice I ran as fast as I could toward them. The small pokemon shivered with its eyes closed as if he knew what was going to happen with him.

Somehow I managed to be fast enough to get between them, but the Scizor did not play any mind and kept its attack. I used my right forearm to stop the attack. "Guh!" But I clearly underestimated this pokemon. His attach was absurd, I stopped his attack but his strength is even forcing my bones and sending waves of shock and pain through all my body. "AAHHHHH!" I yelled and held his attack, the ground beneath my feet shattered as I used my insane strength to push him back by force.

He looked at me shocked, almost as if he could not believe what was happening. And with his distraction, I finally send him flying back. He stopped his own shock and using his metal legs he digs the ground to not be pushed back anymore, but his momentum was too strong and he lifted a heavy sand cloud.

"YO? You're here too?" Both grunts asked. A big crowd stop what they were doing and looked at us surprised, but I ignored all of them. This Scizor is smart, He did not lower his battle stance and was searching for an opening in me. My right arm is so red it seems I was hit by a truck, but I think a truck is probably not as strong as this guy.

"Guzma, is it not?" I whispered. This is the name of his trainer, a name I will gladly remember. He trained this pokemon well, in some brutal way, but well nonetheless. He is looking at me waiting for me to lower my arm toward my Pokeball, and if I do this he will attack.

"What's wrong kid?" The first one asked laughing. "Scared now that you're seeing a pokemon from a real trainer?"

"Take out your pokemon," The second one yelled. I wanted to say shut up or something like this, but this pokemon is not one I can take my eyes off. "Well, if you're not using it now we will make you! Use u-turn,"

Again the Scizor ignored them. He closed our distance so absurdly fast I can only describe it as a priority move and attack with a dozen punches at the same time. I managed to cross my arms and block all of them, but his strength sent me flying above the small lake and hit the wall of stone behind it. The Vulpix looked scared as his protection was gone, but the Scizor completely ignored it and again used his priority move against me. At least the Vulpix ran away.

But this time I was ready. I let myself fall down instead of staying on feet and he destroyed the big stone alone sending an even bigger curtain of dirty. He looked at the empty wall surprised and this time I am the one that used it. I punched his iron body with my left arm. His expression changed from surprised to utterly shocked as I sent him flying away with a single punch.

But I knew this was not going to last long and ran toward him again, and like expected after a few meters he stomped the ground and did a backflip to stay straight again and immediately attacked me again.

This time he tried to give a single punch with both of his arms, and I used each of mines to stop him.

Hand against claw we stood, the ground below our feet shattering for the sheer pressure. We stared at each other with determination and we strengthen our arms sending an even more absurd pressure toward the ground while staying head to head, even if he is a lot taller than me.

"YO! SHE IS FIGHTING WITH HIM?" One of them asked and I had to stop myself from yelling at him. If I even try to take one of my pokemon he will probably kill me. "Is that even possible?"

I looked at the Scizor again, He is sweating like I am. Looks like we got to a stalemate, neither could move thanks to the sheer strength of the other nor could we take our eyes off each other.

All my Pokeball suddenly shakes furiously and I did not even have the time to react before all my pokemon freed themselves and attacked.

Rockruff used rock throw against Scizor that jumped back only to be surprised by Moon's scald, but again he backflipped and avoid, but the approaching Dark Pulse was really close now, and yet he managed to roll on the ground to avoid and stood up already ready to come back into battle.

He looked at all of us analyzing his chances. He is tired from our small fight and now there are three more to take care of, however, he noticed that now I could not fight like before without endangering my pokemon, and he stood ready.

"FLAME CHARGE!" A new voice ordered and suddenly Torracat attacked out of nowhere with his impressive speed. He tried to hit Scizor that looked scared and avoided the attack by only the smaller of margins. Hau stood by my side ready to fight. "What the hell is happening here? AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR ARMS?"

I ignored him. Scizor is looking at me breathing heavily, only a little more than myself, but after he looked at Arsene, Midnight, Moon and Torracat he lowered both of his arms.

"S-Scizor?" The grunt looked confused at the pokemon as he turned his back to us and walked away without listening to any order. "W-Wait for me Scizor, Guzma is going to want that golden bottle cap!"

All of them walked away without anyone trying to stop them. I let go of the breath I had been holding and finally lowered my battle stance. But I still needed to hold Hau's shoulder to stand straight. I put my other hand on my forehead. "Luna? What happened here? Are you okay? Oh, my Arceus, look at your arm! Let's go to the pokemon center, Nurse Joy will probably know what to do,"

I completely ignored him too. I just need a second for myself. It seems like it finally hit me. This Scizor was not only strong, I felt like I was standing in front of one of those Equestrian creatures, something wild, savage and powerful, and yet I withstood against him. I smirked as I tried to hold back a burst of nervous laughter. I do not know what I should be feeling. I do not know what I AM feeling.

But now I am certain of something. I am not a dead weight anymore.

"Guzma, is it?" My smirk grew into a psychotic smile. This is a name to remember.


I put one of my hands on my mouth to hide my yawn. I'm walking toward the ruins where I know I will find Olivia. I saw many wild pokemon walking around but I ignored them, I already have a full team.

"That chest of yours is definitely something to be proud," I heard the voice I was searching saying with a giggle. Olivia appeared from the entrance of the ruins. "I could see you even in the dark. How did you manage to have physic like this being a professor,"

"Hahaha," I couldn't help but laugh. "Years of practice with my pokemon. Believe me, an Incineroar can hit really hard,"

"Well, I definitely believe in that," Olivia giggled but soon assumed a serious expression. "I heard you wanted to talk to me, and I am glad you did because we have to talk too,"

"It seems something serious happened," I said.

"No, not yet," Olivia crossed her arms. "The Tapus had been strange lately,"

"Yes, that is true," I nodded. I definitely have proof or two about this subject. One of them starts with Lu and ends with Na.

"But that is not only it," Olivia closed her eyes. "I have been hearing some strange rumors too. Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno and many other legendary pokemon had been spotted here and there with alarming frequency,"

I nodded. "I heard a thing or two about a shadow-like pokemon around here too,"

"Yes, that is probably the Lord of the Nightmares," Olivia opened her eyes. "And even more strange is the fact that neither of the Tapus had been doing nothing against them,"

"Even among the legendary pokemon, the Tapus are known as powerful, and more importantly, vicious in battle and extremely territorial. If neither of them had been acting against the intruders,"

"That means something big is about to happen in Alola," She finished my thoughts as a cold wind blows through.

Author's Note:

Two chapters in less than a week... A record I think.
Anyway, I wish you like it, leave a comment and enjoy it.