• Published 29th Dec 2018
  • 1,243 Views, 76 Comments

Pokémon Ultra Luna. - Lieral



After all the recent events of her life, Vice-Principal Luna wanted to prove to herself that she is not a helpless girl. But she really did not expected to be swallowed by an Ultra-Wormhole and end up in another universe as a child with no way back.

  • ...
3
 76
 1,243

Chapter 9- School

"LET'S GO TO THE SCHOOL TODAY SO GET UP NOW SLOWPOKES, YEAH!!"

And so, again I was awakened by a phrase I really did not expect to hear.

"What?" Lillie stood up fast. Probably too fast, since she was not fully awaken she tripped on something and fell (I was not able to see what she tripped onto since I was worried with the fact that my improvised bed is RIGHT NEXT to her couch!) and unfortunately I was not able to avoid in time, so everything I did was to take Moon away from me just a little before the impact.

"WOW, full of energy already you two?" Kukui's face was the only part of him visible since he is still at the stairs (At least he respect Lillie's Space...)

"PROFESSOR!" Lillie lifted her head and looking straight into his eyes she yelled. "DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

"Oh, I scared you?" He laughed jovially. "Then let's ask Luna what she thinks about this whole situation!"

"What?" She turned her face to me for the first time today, and obviously, she was not used to having someone else in the loft yet, because her surprised face was simply priceless. "WHAT?" She jumped off me so quickly I actually did not manage to see her movements at all, but all I had to do was to follow the bright trace of red that was her face. "Luna? I-I'm sorry, are you okay? Do I hurt you?"

"Well, I already woke up in a Kinder way on the orphanage," I said and stood up while scratching the back of my head that had just hit the floor a minute ago. "But besides this fact I am fine."

"I'm really sorry..." Lillie said looking down, and again I noticed something: It is really hard to stay mad with her even if I wanted to.

"Worry not," I said taking Moon on my arms. "But I must admit I did not expect for you to be so heavy..."

"Oh Oh!" Kukui suddenly makes an extremely scared face. "I'll see you two downstairs, BYE!"

"Kukui?" I turned to face him but he had already disappeared, and from the sound of the impact, I can say he simply jumped off the second floor... Seriously, for a professor I think this guy is in top human condition! "Why do you think he did tha... Hum, Lillie, are you alright?"

The redness on her face was even more evident now, but there was something different now. Her expression was a mist of shame and... How can I say it politely... The pit of torture and perdition waiting for souls to be tortured in hell!


"First lesson of the day... Never say to a girl that she is too heavy," Kukui said and gave me an Ice pack. "I think this will let a mark for a week!"

"Really? I did not notice!" I said putting the ice pack on my right cheek, where Lillie had given me the strongest slap I ever received in my life... And that says something. "Putting that aside, what is this 'school' story about?"

"Buddy, I don't think you will be able to put it aside so early, Y'know?"

"Yeah, neither do I... OUCH!" The simple contact of the ice with my face was enough to send back the waves of pain I was starting to feel fading away. "Man, Midnight's tackle did not hurt like that!"

"HAHAHA, I sure bet so!" He laughed again, but that lasted only for a second because his face suddenly changed to one of the few serious faces he ever put since I arrived. "But I have a better question right now..."

"What is it?"

"Do you really live on an orphanage?"

My eyes widened. "How do you..."

"You said it upstairs," He answered my question before I could finish it.

"I did?'' I took a moment to remember the conversation before I got slapped. "Well, I think I did..."

"You think you did what? You're not sure you lived on an orphanage? Because this would a very poor excuse!" He put both hands on his hips.

"I was just trying to remember when I said something like that," I said closing my eyes for a second. "But answering your question, Yes, I did live on an orphanage during my childhood, both I and my sister did."

"Wait, do you have a sister?" Kukui seemed surprised with my comment, and now that I am thinking about it, I think I never did tell him about it. So I just nodded as an affirmative (Which was a bad idea... Accidentally I moved the ice pack and the pain returned...) "And why didn't you tell me?"

"Pew?"

"I saw no way where this would be a relevant knowledge,"

"That's a good excuse, but I think deep inside you're just avoiding giving information about yourself!" He said a little anger, but most of him were just serious. "Which means there's something on your past you're simply too afraid to tell the others because you're afraid what they might think!"

I opened my eyes and looked at him. I am not used to looking people from below, well except my sister, but my actual body is actually smaller than Kukui... Way smaller...

"PEW!"

Suddenly both of us were startled by the small Nebby, that surely noticed the tension in the air.

"I am sorry little one," I said kneeling and petting him with my left hand. "Is Lillie ready?"

"I am," Lillie's voice came from my left side, so I turned my head to face her. She was looking down and her cheeks are still a little red (Not as much as mine, though) but she managed to look at me a little. "I'm sorry, did it hurt?"

"More than you think," I said smiling, but she did not pick up the fact that I was only mocking her and it seemed that her whole world had just turned upside down and her eyes began to watering. "I am kidding Lillie. This is not the first time I was slapped, and will not be the last."

"What?" She looked at me a little surprised and relieved since I said it was not as painful as before.

"Worry not," I said and turned toward Kukui that was still with a serious expression. "But what are you saying about school?"

"Let's talk about it outside," He said and turned away unlocking the door. "I will take this opportunity to show you how to get on the Pokemon center."

"Pokemon what?" I asked throwing the ice bag far away from me right on the kitchen's sink.

"Pokemon center, Yeah," He said already outside, so both I and Lillie followed him. "It's a place where you can rest and heal your pokemon!"

"Heal them? That is very useful," I said descending the stairs with Lillie right behind me.

"Isn't?" He put his hands on his hips again and faced us smiling... And just after that, a strange phenomenon happened. The city, no, the entire sky turned black in a single second, making hard for me to see even those so close to me, and just like that, everything has fallen into darkness.

"Ah..." Lillie looked at the sky surprised too, and from inside her bag, Nebby makes a small protest as the sky cleared as if nothing had happened. "Nebby... Don't worry, it's OK, this must be what they call an eclipse,"

"Was an eclipse forecast for today?" Kukui's expression was far different from Lillie's, he was serious and using his right hand to play with his goatee. "Oh well, that must be some kind of good omen, Yeah!"

"An omen? Do you think something good will happen?" Lillie asked.

"Sure, a long, long time ago Alola was cloaked into darkness. But people say that's when Alola's people and pokemon blasted that darkness away with light. And they also say that's when people started gathering Z-crystals and that turned into the island challenge!" He turned to face me with a smile, but I am not someone to be fooled with a simple smile Kukui... I know you are not that confident that this is a good thing. "LUNA! Now that you've got that Z-power ring, I hope you collect tons of Z-crystals YEAH! That's exactly what move researcher like me needs to unlock some new secrets!"

"Professor, this is not why she is doing it!" Lillie said in a protective way. "C'mon Luna, I can show you the way to the school and the pokemon center is right next to it."

"Do you think you can get there without getting lost?" Kukui laughed like he always did when playing, and I also tried to keep me from laughing out loud, so I turned my face so Lillie could not see me hiding my face.

"HEY! What is wrong with you two? Picked up this day to mock me?" She asked with her checks red again.

"PEW!" Nebby tried to break free from his small 'cage' but she managed to keep him under control.

"Nah," Kukui smile got even bigger. "Don't worry Lillie, we're stopping now,"

"I never said that," I said and turned to face Lillie... But again I saw the gates of hell waiting for me...


"That was unnecessary..." I said with a hand on my the top of my head trying to ease the pain of a growing bump that struggled to form. "And since when you are so strong?"

"I'm sorry... I don't know what happened to me," Lillie and I walked side by side on the streets of the island, observing the nature around us with interest. "For some reason, it is worse when you mock me than when the Professor does."

"Should I take it as personal?" I asked mocking her purposely, but she did not understand it that way.

"NO!" She yelled and stopped walking, so I turned to face her. "There's nothing wrong with you! I mean... I..."

"It is alright," I said smiling. "I understand what you wanted to say."

"R-really?"

"Sure, but do not expect for me to stop," I said restarting my walk while I waved with one of my hands.

She accelerated her own pace until she reaches me again. "A-anyway, we're almost there," not a single minute has passed since she said it and I could see a strange building definitely made to resemble a Pokeball, which I assumed was the pokemon center. "This building here is the pokemon center, and the next one is the school!"

I continued walking without even giving a second glance to the pokemon center because I did not know I was not ready for my next vision.

It should be a simple school, actually it IS a simple school, however, my heart began to ache as soon as it got into my view. Behind the wall, a white school was a prominent sight. With white walls and a few students running from somewhere toward nowhere, I could finally feel how much I miss everything.

Ignoring Lillie that was obviously concerned with me I pressed a hand on the wall.

I am far... Far from home, far from know, and far from what is dearest to me... I rested my head against the wall and closed my eyes. Celestia must be dying of worry while I am here, participating in a challenge just because I do not know what else to do.

I felt something on my pockets vibrating but I ignored it. My only hope is an Ultra-wormhole, but it is an event so rare that I can not even control or predict, Kukui's wife might be a good chance, but there is no grant that she can do anything to help me at all.

And again there is nothing I can do. I smiled bitterly, I was actually thinking I was getting better with that, when I saved Nebby I felt that I had done what is right and even accepted the fact that I was going to die simply because that was the first time I felt so ALIVE, but I was just using that 'heroic act' to make me feel better with myself... Thinking well I was just using them to reach my objectives, not different from Sunset Shimmer or my old self...

I opened my eyes as I felt three contacts at once, on my left leg an hot and gentle touch brought me back from my self-punishment together with a small pain on my right one and a soft touch on my right shoulder.

I turned my face and saw Lillie pressing her hand against my shoulder looking at me with pledging eyes, Moon was touching my left leg with her small pawn while Midnight was pressing his neck against my other leg.

All of them decided to not say a single word, instead, they looked at me waiting for my answer to their acts.

I kneeled and petted both Midnight and Moon on the head, they did not take their eyes from me while I did it. "I am sorry I worried you three," I said and turned to face Lillie that for my surprise was offering me a pocket handkerchief. "Thank you, Lillie, but I do not need it..."

My words were stopped by a single drop that fell on my left hand. I used the same hand to touch my face and with an expression of surprise, I finally noticed that my face was actually wet...

"I was... Crying?" I asked out loud without even believing. "I do not remember when I cried the last time..." I commented and started to wipe away my tears from my face with the back of my hand, but that would be very rude with Lillie, so I took her handkerchief.

"Feeling better?" Lillie gently asked as I stood up and put the handkerchief that was not even a little wet since there was not much for it to clean on my pocket.

"Yes," I answered looking above her shoulder where I could see Kukui looking at me with both hands on his pockets.

"If you need more time, I can talk with the teacher," He said scaring Lillie that did not notice his approaching. I clenched my teeth, that is exactly the kind of situation I hate, being surrounded by people feeling pity for me.

"No," I used my pokeballs to put both my pokemon back and went toward the entrance with decided steps. "I bet there was a reason for you to make me come here, right Kukui?"

"Yeah," He gave the same answer I expected, but his voice was different from the usual, serious, almost solemn. "I thought a day learning about pokemon might be just what you needed before you start your island challenge."

"Well, I would hate to let the teachers waiting," I put both my hands on my pocket and restarted my walk without looking back.


I have no idea what happened back there...

Since I meet Luna she always looked so... Strong, capable to take the entire world head on without a second thought, and not just talking about her skills as a trainer, but her strength as a person too, far different from me.

But seeing that same girl leaning her forehead against the wall and crying silently while all I could do was to watch without action was simply heartbreaking.

The worst part was the fact that I was there and was not capable to utter a single word if her pokemon hadn't freed themselves from their Pokeball I wouldn't have done a thing. When we first meet she risked her own life and almost died for me, and since then she had always been helping me while I only give her a bigger headache.

Such a great friend I am...

"Most kids spend years studying to become a pokemon trainer," A familiar voice brought me back from my lamentation, and when I turned to the origin I was not surprised to see Kukui with both hands on his pockets. "But I think this will not be necessary with her..."

I was forced to agree... we're looking at Luna from across the windows of the class she is in, surrounded by kids she doesn't seem to care a little bit, as if she is used to it. But what really matters is types, combination of types, weakness, resistances, negative status, all the different types of pokeballs and evolutionary stones, and almost all abilities... She somehow already memorized everything in a single day.

"This is impressive even for her," I said it out loud and turned to face the Professor. "But I have a question."

"Well, tell me!" Kukui smiled brightly and used his thumb to point to himself.

"Why did she need to learn all that from the start?" My question took Kukui by surprise since I could see his smile fading away slowly and his arm descending too as he made a serious expression.

"Why do you ask?" His expression was one I never had seen before on his face... he's trying to buy time to think in a lie...

"Even if only after a certain age the trainers can really have a pokemon, all of them already had seemed enough pokemon to learn a thing or two, while she doesn't seem to be the case," I said looking at him while my bag trembled a little.

Kukui sighed.

"Have I told you how I meet her?"

"No, you just told me she's going to stay with us for a while," I answered and closed the zipper of my bag that Nebby had just unzipped.

"Well, while you were helping the people with Tapu Koko's festival I heard a really loud impact on the beach, I thought it was a battle between two really powerful pokemon..." He turned his gaze toward the ceiling of the corridor we're in and I waited for him to find the right words to use. "But it wasn't."

"Wait, are you trying to say the SHE was the cause?"

He sighed again. "Yes, she was!" My eyes widened in surprise. Sure, Luna is impressive, I saw she defeating a Spearow with a single punch and stopping a pokemon (Rockruff) with sheer brute strength, but to say she could do something to be compared with two pokemon that the PROFESSOR KUKUI said they needed to be really powerful to do? That's above human's capacity. "I found her laying on the beach in the middle of a great crate on the sand..."

That's just...

"Just like when Burnet found you," He finished his phrase and took his hands away from his pockets. "There's only one difference, when she woke up she had no memories of pokemon at all,"

"What?" I asked without noticing. "But she's an amazing trainer, she even bested Hau twice on battles!"

"YEAH, impressive isn't?" He answered laughing.

"But then she lost some memories?"

He scratched the back of his head. "Well, the important thing is that she is learning right from the start, and she is learning fast, to say she is some kind of genius would very well be an understatement!"

"Haven't you asked anything else? From where she is? Did she have a family? You said she wasn't from Alola, right?"

"Lillie," He looked at me seriously. "I think she needs some time to get used to Alola and all that is happening in her life, you saw very well back then that she is trying to process a lot!" My heart sank on my chest, months ago, when Nebby used his power to save us, Kukui's wife found me lying on the beach with Nebby by my side and took us to Kukui's lab. During a lot of time, she was like a mom to me and helped me with everything I needed. But I was there and even so I haven't done the same thing to someone that has an even worse case than me...

At least I still have my memories... The good ones and the bad ones too...

"Do you think I shouldn't talk about it?"

"Yeah," He said sadly. "I think she needs some time to herself before we ask her too many questions,"

"You're right," I said looking down.

Kukui looked at me still sad, as if it's his fault that I'm sad, which definitely isn't the case. I'm not mad with him, I'm mad with me for not noticing all that before, and for not knowing what to do.

"But I think there's something you can do to help her!" As soon as he finished his phrase I turned my gaze toward him almost pleading for him to say what I can do. He smiled. "Why don't you focus only on being her friend? I think she is not used to it, and she really needs some practice! YEAH!"


"Then... What did you say to circumvent the situation?" Luna was looking at the kids playing during the lunchtime with interest.

I had just said that Lillie had started to suspect something and had asked about the strange lack of knowledge from Luna's part, so I at least expected some wilder reaction, but she just crossed her arms and asked without giving the subject much thought.

"I said I found you laying on the beach and you had lost all your memories about pokemon because of that," I said putting my hands on my pocket.

"First that story about a rare condition and now this, for a professor you have quite some talent for lying, do you not?"

"I wouldn't put it that way, though,"

"Well, I would," She answered with a serious expression and I laughed. As much as I hate to admit this is a way to put it.

"You don't have to worry, Lillie is a nice girl, I don't think she will be touching in a subject if she thinks it will make you uncomfortable."

"Yes, she is that kind of girl..." She looked at me. "However, I think between us, she is the one keeping more secrets, together with you."

"What?" Now she got me off guard.

"When I was pretending to be asleep while you talked on the telephone you said that phrase: 'First Lillie three months ago and now this! I don't think this is a coincidence!' And there is Nebby too, not only everyone treat him like a secret, but when I scanned it with my Pokedex the answer was 'Impossible to identify', which means he was not even registered on the Pokedex to begin with!"

I looked at her wordless... How much does she really know about these subjects? How much should I keep and tell? For the first time in a long time, I don't know what to answer. "You're really something else, aren't you?"

"I think I will take it as a compliment..."

"Well, answering one of your questions, three months ago my wife found Lillie laying on the beach with Cosmog by her side, neither of them was capable to move so we took care of them. and since then she is living with me." I told her the truth and for the first time today something was capable to make Luna surprised. There's no denying that both of them had appeared on this island in an extremely similar situation.

"Do you think she is from a different world like me?" She returned to her old expression.

"No, I don't! For a sample, she was really aware of pokemon and had a lot of knowledge on the subject, however, just like you said she doesn't like to talk about Cosmog or anything related to her life before the incident."

"Interesting..."

"That's all you have to say about it?"

"Well, if she does not want to talk about it, I will not be the one to bring the subject," She turned away from me calmly. "Besides, I have other subjects to worry about..."

"Such as?"

She grinned. "A professor would not bring someone to the school just to watch, there is always a test at the end of the day!" She didn't doubt for a single second, I can see it in her eyes.

"Well, you're not wrong," I answered also smiling. "But I will not be the one doing the test!"

"This is MY job!" The teacher approached us calmly. "Today we're doing a special test just for you! You will battle three of my students!"

"Three trainers in a row?" Luna stared the teacher interested.

"Yes, and after them, you will face me!" She smiled.

"Well, I do not think that waiting too much will do me any good," She said and went toward the stage already waiting for her.

"She is a very confident person, isn't she?"

"Yeah..." I may have said that, but I'm not so sure...

If someone asks: 'Is she strong? Does she have a future as a trainer?' Then the answer would certainly a 'yes', but confident? No... She acts like that for sure, but I don't think that's just it.

The eyes don't lie... I know there's something on her past she doesn't want me to know about, maybe because she thinks this will change the way I see her, but I don't think that's the case. If I have to guess then I would say that whatever she's hiding changed the way 'SHE' sees herself on the best of cases.

"NOW, LET'S START!" The teacher's loud voice brought me back to the present where the first battle had just started. Facing Luna was a girl maybe just a little older than her, and the match was going to be Popplio vs Bonsly... As expected from Luna an excellent choice.

"Moon, USE WATER GUN!" Moon was the faster one between them and hit a super effective move with the strength of a cannon as the small brown pokemon suffered a lot from the impact, but wasn't out yet.

"BONSLY, BABY DOLL EYES AND THEN TACKLE!" Smart movement, lowering your opponent's strongest and most effective side and attacking soon after that will give that girl a chance to strike back.

"BALLOON!" Popplio used her big nose to fill a balloon just a little bigger than herself. At first, I didn't know what she's going to do, but soon her plan was clear. The small Bonsly wasn't capable to stop in time and literally entered inside the giant bubble. "Now, Use water gun," She said calmly.

Bonsly tried to run away from the attack, but all he was able to do was to spin the bubble without getting away, and the water gun hit heavily instantly defeating the baby pokemon.

"That was fast!" Lillie commented by my side. Nebby was watching from a small opening on the bag that Lillie herself probably did.

"Yeah, that was a really nice strategy!" I answered.

"Now they're going to change the opponent?" She asked and soon after that, a small boy took the girl's place. "Wait, isn't he too young to have a pokemon?"

"Probably it's from a parent," Luna used her Pokeball to retrieve Moon and send out Midnight as the boy send a Grimmer.

"NOW, BATTLE TWO START!"

"MIDNIGHT, ROCK TROW!"

'WHEN DID HE LEARNED THAT?' I had no time to be surprised because Rockruff's stones on the neck started to glow strongly and close to his tail a lot of stones began to form from the nothingness. He trowed all the rocks just like bullets from a machine gun.

Grimmer seem to be taken back and was not fast enough to dodge the next move.

"Tackle!" She confidently yelled and just as ready Rockruff landed another heavy hit on the green pokemon. Honestly, as a trainer, she's not someone to be taken lightly.

"TOXIC!"

Now, that's a good strategy. Grimmer send a purple smoke that went straight toward Midnight and immediately went inside his small body.

Luna clinched her teeth and her eyes suddenly seem to be out of control, she was looking at the stage, Midnight, Grimmer, the other trainer, the trees around and everything so fast that her eyes seem to be spinning... Now, how will you react to that pressure?

"TACKLE!" The boy yelled and his pokemon attacked with savagery, hitting Midnight for the first time since his battle with Hau. Grimmer held his opponent with his slimy arms, but that was a mistake...

"ROCK TROW!" Luna yelled and despite the poison running through his veins, Midnight heard out and loud. Again his neck begun to shine and several stones hit his opponent with so much force that the small Grimmer flew out of the stage completely out of combat.

"Will Rockruff be fine?" Lillie asked.

"Yes, but only if the battle doesn't get much longer," I answered calmly, completely different from Rockruff which was already starting to breathe heavily. I looked at the third opponent and saw a boy in green clothes.

"Well, I wasn't considering entering in this battle against a novice like you, but I think I'll have to teach you a small lesson," He's arrogant and confident in his pokemon strength, hardly a good combination. He sent an Ekans to the battle.

"Can you continue?" Luna asked already taking Moon's Pokeball but Rockruff had other plans, he howled once and showed his canines to his opponent.

"THIRD BATTLE, START!"

"EKANS, USE WRAP!" The snake pokemon closed the distance between the two pokemon faster than the poisoned one could react and wrapped itself around Midnight exerting the overwhelming strength that only a snake can.

"BITE!" Luna ordered and despite his situation Midnight managed to bury his teeth on the opposing pokemon that yelled in pain and freed the rock pokemon. "NOW USE ROCK TROW!"

"AVOID THAT!" Ekans barely managed to dodge the flying stones but the trainer still had an ace in the hole. "AGILITY!" Ekans got a little faster than before and managed to dodge the second wave of rocks easily this time.

"BITE," Rockruff attacked again this time with full force, but Ekans dodged and hit him with a weak tackle, so weak that there's no reason to do such attack... Unless...

"He's smarter than he looks," I said and Lillie looked at me without understanding. "He's just buying some time until the poison defeat Midnight,"

"That's low!" She complained furiously. "Should we tell Luna?"

"I'm pretty sure she already noticed. Besides... I think she already has this battle on the bag,"

"Why do you... Is she smiling?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah, and I think that's bad news for that Ekans,"

"Midnight, dig!" She said calmly. Rockruff obeyed and started to dig a hole just big enough for him to get into, and a single second after there's no way to see him anymore.

"Naiveee," Her opponent mocked her.

"If that is the case, why do you not say for your Ekans to follow Midnight?" She teased him with a psychotic grin while shrugging.

"YOU... You asked for that. Ekans, go after that Rockruff!" The pokemon soon disappeared after Midnight.

"Midnight, use rock throw and then bite!" She said and a small howl came from the hole.

"You sure we're having the same battle?" The boy said shrugging too. "Ekans will just avoid like before,"

"Oh, really? I do not think about it, what big hole in my plan..." She said theatrically. "Wait, tell me, how will your Ekans avoid without space enough?"

That was just what the boy needed to understand her plans, but before he could even get in a panic a big explosion came from the hole, and a few seconds later Midnight appeared carrying a fainted Ekans with his mouth.

"She manipulated him all the time... That's diabolical."

"But what about Midnight?" Lillie asked and I looked at the pokemon again. He was breathing so heavily that it was obvious that he can't go on with that poison in his organism.

As if she had heard what we had said a second before Luna used her Pokeball to take Midnight back, which was a good choice, but that leaves her just with Popplio...

"Amazing, you defeated all my students!" The teacher took the place of her student. "I can't believe I have that pokemon for less than a week! But I'm the last challenger, and my pokemon is..."

As soon as she sent out her pokemon Luna turned to face me...

This battle is going to be Popplio vs Rowlet!

She faced her opponent again clenching her teeth. "Now, how you're going to deal with it, little genius?" I wondered out only loud enough for myself to hear. "NOW, THE LAST BATTLE, START!"

"BALLOONS," Luna commanded but when Popplio shoot the first two balloons Rowlet closed the distance between them a lot faster than most pokemon she ever faced.

"Peck," With this same speed Rowlet got behind Moon and attacked. The poor blue pokemon shout but soon stood up.

"MORE BALLOONS!" I don't know what she wants to do, but Moon wasn't the one to disobey and within a few seconds the whole battlefield was filled with floating balloons.

"LEAFAGE!" Rowlet sent out a barrage of cutting leaves that unfortunately hit its target and Moon was sent flying again. "Now, peck!"

"Moon, Use the balloons!" My eyes widened with surprise together with a grin, the small pokemon is known for its acrobatic skills, and as if to prove that point Popplio jumped onto a balloon and made a small reverence taunting its enemy.

"LEAFAGE!" The teacher said and Rowlet again sent out a barrage of leaves.

"Jump from balloon to balloon," This time Popplio was able to jump before being hit, but the balloon simply couldn't withstand the power of the attack.

"GO AFTER POPPLIO!" Rowlet flew toward its opponent, but as soon as it got close Moon jumped again, and again, and again until it reached a three. "NOW, FINISH THIS WITH LEAFAGE!"

"JUMP!" Again the acrobatic capacity was a good advantage, Rowlet got to close and yet missed the attack. "NOW, WATER JET!"

"WHAT?" This time I'm the one that yelled. When did she learn THAT? But I was not capable to utter a single more word. Moon got involved in a veil of water and hit Rowlet with immense speed and strength sending the grass pokemon with full force toward the ground. "THE WINNER IS LUNA, THE CHALLENGE IS OVER!"