• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 978 Views, 41 Comments

Revenge is Sweet - RainbowDashLove



Revenge on Equestria rises from just a harmless little filly, to a powerful queen.

  • ...
 41
 978

My Dear Fellow Victim

Revenge Is Sweet
..............................
Chapter 3, Two Missing Ponies




Tick, Tock, goes the clock as time goes in between...

Out in the woods, I gallop with a nasty smile on my face. Who could've thought of the most devious plan? Well, I have of course.

A sudden flashback goes through my head...

"I'm sorry Ying..." said Princess Luna. I pat her on the back, like she did to me.

"Don't be..." I made a slight chuckle and I stuck a tool through her back.

"Y-ying...H-how..." Luna fainted and I was the one to blame. Of course, they had to take me away, but that wasn't a problem.

I start to laugh every time I remember that moment. It was just as if it was just a day ago... And so it was...

At Equestria...

"Guards! Sound the alarm! We need the nurses now!"

The equestrian guards galloped as fast as they can to reach the Nursehearts.

"Ms. Nurseheart! We have an emergency!"

After a while...SLAM The hospital doors open with a fainted mare, struggling to survive. They lay her down in bed, and then that happened...

"We're losing her! CLEAR!" Over and over, they try to revive her, but nothing comes to use. Then the nurses and everypony rolled her over, looking at her back.

"Doctor! DOCTOR! We need your tools!" The doctor comes rolling in. Using his careful ability of taking out items from a mare's body, everyone was worried sick.

"With Celestia as my witness, I won't let her go!" The doctor says, and slowly pulls the item out of the poor mare's back. Princess Celestia barges in and goes close torward the pony.

"Who is responsible for this?!" And as she said that, the monitor silently made a sound.

Beeep...

The doctor held up the item and showed it to everyone. Everypony gasped in horror as they say the bloody tool. It was sharp, dangerous, shiny, and it was a knife. The blood on it seemed to show that it went halfway through Princess Luna.

"Luna...Please tell me..who in the world did this to you.." Celestia eyed on Luna, but found something suspicious. A note, stuck to the knife, had a hoofprint on it. She decided to read the note, but everypony was crowding up on her. So, Celestia decided to read it not out loud, but through her mind.

Dear my fellow victim,

I cannot share to the world that I'm happily roaming in the woods. I love it here, but anypony can figure this out, even a simple alicorn like you. Princess Celestia... I order you to come and avenge Luna, your fellow sister. Don't bother finding me, I'll be there when hell needs me to bring a soul. Good luck on sending your guards, butt I'm afraid it's too late! Oh dear, you might have been thinking, "Oh no! My dear,dear Luna!" Exactly as I would predict. Have fun, my dear victim.

Sincerely,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The note ended with the pony's name, but unfortunatly, it was covered in blood. And right at that moment, somewhere in the woods, I was mimicing every letter and word of that note. Aaah... How I loved the way Celestia's face was pictured in my mind.

"Even if we die, find the pony who did this... FIND HER!" Celestia screamed at her guards and everypony, so they took off and started searching every nook and cranny.

Back at the woods...

"Oh sweet Celestia! That was a good show!" I laughed and laughed, bursting out tears of happiness this time.

Not only am I having fun, but I'm a pony now! And better yet, my horn grew, better, stronger, and bloodier as ever.

Touching the tip of my horn, I giggled and felt that there was a tip this time. "This day.. Has gotten even BETTER! I hope that the next time we meet, they'll listen to me. Isn't that right darling?"

"Mmf! Mm mmf!"

"Oh, you don't like that?" Putting my hoof onto her chin, she struggled.

"MMF!"

"Let me help you with that... wouldn't want to upset guests...now would we?"

"Ngh! Mngh!"

"Fluttershy, fluttershy... Fluttershy could barely fly....."

With that, Fluttershy was starting to get drenched by her tears.

"I thought you might do that..." I smacked Fluttershy across the face, knocking her out, "Now stay here, don't be a bad girl!" So, I went to find more tools that she could use, use for my plan. No one knows what it could be, I don't even know it myself!. I'm just so.. mm! Excited to get my hooves onto the people I truly despise!

Meanwhile...

"Your highness! We haven't found any clues yet!" says one of the guards.

"Keep searching then!" demanded Celestia. She walked impatiently to each pony's house and asked them varieties of questions:

Do you know how this pony may look like?

Will you please share the details of this crime?

I demand to hear the truth!

And so, so many more. Unfortunatly, an uninvited guest came to the town. Everypony looked at her with open mouths and closed their doors, shutters, and took their fillies inside.

"Your highness, what did she do? Who is the pony who did this, who?"

"Oh Zecora, I'm glad to see you here, I'd just like to ask you a few questions..."

"Zecora doesn't talk to people who try to keep their anger away, for that, I am sure, that I am not pleased to stay."

"Zecora, I just need to ask you if you know anypony who might have done this." Celestia tries to be as patient as she can and smiles nervously at Zecora. The rhyming zebra rolled her eyes and finally answered.

"It's the pony who you threw out, now try not to shout." Zecora replied. The royal highness's face started to turn red.

"It's that menacing filly! Isn't it?!" Zecora nods to Celestia's guess.

Back and forth...Back and forth...

"My dear little Fluttershy... have you awaken?" Fluttershy opens her eyes, being face to face with the one and only pony who seeks for revenge, which would be me of course.

"I've brought you a friend! And I got her right in my trap!" I went ahead and threw a beautiful pony next to Fluttershy. "Here, I'll let you speak, at least for a while."

"Oh Rarity! I'm so sorry you're here. This is all my fault!" said Fluttershy as I took off the piece of cloth tied to her mouth.

"Rarity? Are you ok?" The shy pony nudged her forehead onto Rarity's horn.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that.." I said, rolled my eyes.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean... Look at her!" I pointed her hoof onto the pony's face. Rarity's pupils were'nt found anywhere onto her eyes, and her mouth was wide open. I squirmed in delight.

"What did you do? What did you do?!"

"Such a delicate flower... If only she hadn't swing at me with her sewing machine... Then she wouldn't have gone through the door."

Fluttershy looked onto Rarity's head and gasped. She schooched away, frightened.

"Then she wouldn't have had that bucket full of needles go through her head. What a shame." Sighing, I shook my head, then looked back up at them.

"All of Equestria must be looking for you, my dear fellow victim."