• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 978 Views, 41 Comments

Revenge is Sweet - RainbowDashLove



Revenge on Equestria rises from just a harmless little filly, to a powerful queen.

  • ...
 41
 978

The Beginning to an End

Revenge is Sweet
..........................
Chapter 1, The Beginning to an End



Crunch...Crunch
The sound of my hooves... breaking the leaves that fall from the trees...

Drip Drop...Splash
Rain pouring, no sun shining..... Where am I going....

Gasp
I reach to an end, a cliff that pulls me to a halt. Where do I go now? Turn around? I can't...but.. I turn around and look behind me. Just a track of hooves. Thank Nightmare Moon that I'm the only pony here... Closing my eyes tightly, I regret to turn back, but I must. And so I did. Trudging through the rain, suprisingly, the sun starts shining. It wasn't the sun, as I thought it would be...

So quick...Yet...So far from home...

I run to the source of light, silly it will be. But, I found it. The light source was shining so bright, and it was coming from a simple alicorn. I gasp once again and look up, with my hooves hovering above my eyes.

Princess....Celestia..Nightmare Moon's enemy...and sister.

She looks at me and smiles. Funny, did I do something wrong? Princess Celestia comes down and puts her hooves to the ground. I stared at her the whole time, she noticed, but I didn't.

"And...who might you be, my dear little filly?" In her most royalest voice of hers, she asks me. From the power I could tell she had, all I could do was open and close my mouth wide open, yet nothing comes out.

"Hm... Are you from here?" I shake my head and finally I put my head on straight.

"I'm f-from the m-moon, your h-highness.." I bow and stutter as you might have noticed. Her eyes widen and I step back a little.

"A filly like you shouldn't be in the moon. How is that possible...miss?"

"Oh... I-i'm Ying Yang. J-just call me Ying." Princess Celestia stares into my eyes, I gulp.

"And..?"

"Uh.. I-i'm one of Nightmare M-moon's f-frie-" she stops me there and growls a little bit.

"Nightmare Moon..does NOT EXIST!!! Be gone!" the elegant alicorn, suddenly turning into a bit of a stressed one, turned away with her mane flowing back at me. Trying so hard not to cry, a weird looking pony, weirder than anypony or Nightmare I have ever seen, spoke to me. She was covered in a raggy old cloak, patting her hoof on my back.

"Do not fear my little one, for the princess is just not having fun."

Oh-Ho! Like she doesn't WANT to have fun. Jeez...

"And who might you be called dear filly, you look just as delicate as a small lilly." She smiles at me and takes off the hood of her cloak.

A zebra? Surely this might be going somewhere...

"Im Ying Yang. Call me Ying, miss." I say, repeating the way I introduced myself to Celestia.

"Fine little name but please beware, I sense a presence somewhere up there." She points up at the sky to a dark spot, up in the clouds.

"Oh, you haven't introduced YOUR name to me." I nervously smile at the mysterious looking zebra.

"For the person you see right in front of you, I am Zecora, how do you do?" Zecora holds out a hoof, thinking that we'll be very good friends. I shake her hoof and Zecora laughs.

W-what's she l-laughing at? A-at me maybe?

I could feel the sweat drops going down my head. I just HATE when something embarrasing happens, which leads to laughing of course.

"You are small, brave, and cute. Here, we shall meet again, for now take this flute." she hands me a flute and gallops away. I look at the flute and I wonder...

What will this do?

I shake it, nothing shook inside of it. I listen to it, but it wasn't playing. I play it, Ugh, it sounded terrible! Maybe I'm playing it wrong? Shaking my head, I tell myself to get on with it. I have a journey to begin.

Hoofing around, touching almost everything I see, I was so curious. I didn't know where I was, who I ACTUALLY was, or where I really came from. All I know is, there was so many friendly ponies in this place. I practically waved to 50 of them already, which explains to why my hoof is sore.

...............................................................................................................................................................

A few days later, I knew where I was. I was in a place called Ponyville, Equestria. No, it wasn't just a simple place, it was beautiful, kind, some stuff that I'm not. I started to loosen up a bit and try acting like a little of everypony around here.

Oh? Have I forgotten to introduce myself? I've gotten so carried away! Anyways, my full name would be Ying Moonlight Yang. You can just address me as Ying Yang. Ying would be fine! Back to where I was, I lived in a place above the skies of earth! And boy, it was just stunning up there, but terribly dark, unlike Ponyville! On a side of the moon, called Cratersville, I lived very poorly with my parents. I don't remember who they are. And... To tell you the truth... I don't think I would find out. I'm a little ashamed of myself though. We were so poor, that my parents couldn't afford any money to travel, so my parents asked me to ask our neighbor to lend us some money. They said that I would have to use that money, eventually, to travel to a place better than this. And I asked them that we're going to have a much better life, until they told me the news. I cried when they said, "I'm sorry but we can't come. You have to. It's almost our time to end and we hope you find the right place, to call home. A few years later when I came to a cave, I lived there. There was a war going on, as my parents told me, that Celestia would have to end Nightmare Moon and every nightmare all. I was so sad from finding a place fit for me, instead of staying with my parents up on the moon. I'd rather die with them, than not having them at all.

Shopping everywhere in Ponyville, I knew I found the right place. I actually could feel my self smiling. Smiling is actually very rare for me, VERY, especially up on the moon. Well, I'm happy I found the place...The place that I would call home...

Everything went great! Absolutely, positively great! Until Celestia came to knock on my new house...