• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 978 Views, 41 Comments

Revenge is Sweet - RainbowDashLove



Revenge on Equestria rises from just a harmless little filly, to a powerful queen.

  • ...
 41
 978

Think The Impossible

Revenge Is Sweet
...............................
Chapter 5, Think The Impossible



"My dear fellow equestrians!" Everypony's heads turned to the direction of which the voice was coming from.

"Do not fear! We will fight in this battle, and win it, for the sake of all of Equestria!" Princess Celestia said, with that everyone cheered and stomped their hooves.

Back in the hospital....

"Doctor, will she be OK?" asked one of the nursehearts.

"I suppose she will be fine after a brief moment of surgecal removements."

"Doctor... I...."

"That's the only choice we have, and I'm afraid she might not make it." The doctor put his head down in shame and looked back up at the nursehearts. Suddenly, he had a brilliant idea.

"Nursehearts, I believe we have another choice."

Running to the center of Equestria......

"Your highness!" The doctor shouted out to Celestia in an excited voice.

"Oh? Have you found the cure?" Celestia asked. The colt panted and took one last breath. He shook his head.

"So, I'm here and I'm trying to be the voice of the people. What was it that you disrupt me from this moment?!"

"I have...the solution to our problems.... but I'm afraid that your sister won't make it." The doctor said, in pauses from panting.

"Show me, and we will avenge her." The doctor was glad enough to gallop back to the hospital. Celestia turned into a dirty shade of red and finally calmed down. Finally, it was her moment to have revenge. When the reached the hospital, the doctor took them inside and showed them a little 'doo-hickey'.

"This here mechanical machine can take evidence from anything."

Princess Celestia nodded, "And how do you suppose this will help?"

"This will help us track the murderer who did this." He slid the bloody knife into the slot of the machine and it made a buzzing sound. All of the ponies were amazed as they saw the screen flash. The screen showed a map and made markings. There was a little red dot onto the map somewhere into the Everfree Forest.

"Here! Everfree Forests!" Celestia lightly placed her hoof onto the mark and trotted outside.

At the Evertree Forest...

"Guards." She came to a halt and looked at them. "I want to end this myself, if you would mind."

"But y-your highness!"

"Orders are orders." The guards backed away and made their way back to the castle.

"For Luna's sake.... Where are you Ying?!" Her voice echoed through the rough draft. Then, she heard a slight giggle.

"So, the doctor finally got the idea of using that little old doo-hickey."

"It's not just a doo-hickey. It helped us. And it will help me to end you."

I made a loud chuckle. "Oh don't make me laugh! That is just hilarious!" I wiped my tears from my eyes and coughed a couple of times.

"Hilarious? I'm the queen, the god, the protecter of all of Equestria!" She flew up onto a tree and stomped her hooves onto the branches. The branches broke and she landed gracefully onto the ground.

I rolled my eyes and put my hoof onto my chin. "Now, if only you weren't such a little brat...."

"Me?! A little brat?!"

"Well.... this wouldn't have happened, if you hadn't broken my horn..... or perhaps let me stay here.... hm?"

As I intimidated her, she turned into a brighter shade of red.

"I-it's not my f-fault! I-it's yours!"

"Oh, now really?" I tilted my head almost all the way around, and that got into her nerves.

"YES!" She flew up and stomped back down. I had to admit, it made me jump a bit.

"Hm. I've seen that you've improved. Of course, that would only hold me back for a minute." I brushed myself and gave her a nasty smile.

"A minute? Why don't you try me." Celestia tried to taunt me, but of course, I had to bring out a special... 'friend' of mine.

"I have a surprise for you Celestia, and I'm so happy that I know that you would like it." I puckered my lips and whistled. Out in the darkness of the woods, my old friend Greenwood was spotted.

"So, have you met my friend?" I asked

"Oh, is he another menace?" Greenwood's ears flicked up and he snarled.

"No, no. He's just a friend." I held my hoof out in front of him. Unfortunately, he has a bit of anger on his hands. Good thing I was there to stop him from charging at her.

"Hmp. I surely am jealous of your protection. Not even the finest guards of mine can help me in any way." She smirked and looked at the sky.

"Wow, it's already time." I clapped my hooves together and looked up at the sky with her. The sky turned into swirls of darkness and in it was a dark and drastic pony.

"Nightmare Moon has arrived..." Celestia's mouth dropped open and she shook her head.

"IMPOSSIBLE! My finest mares have defeated her and restored her to what she was born at the start!"

"Well well, what a shocker we have here, am I right?" Greenwood said. We laughed and laughed distinctively.

"Why don't you go up to her? She's ok, I swear." Like I said, I crossed my heart, hoped to fly, then pretended to stick a cupcake into my eye.

"This isn't real.... It's not, I'm sure of it...."

"Oh it's real, if it wasn't real, can I do this?" Surprisingly, Nightmare Moon started speaking. I smiled and rubbed my hooves together as she slamed her body onto Celestia's.

"Sister! It's me!" She tried to look so innocent, but of course, it didn't work a pinch.

"I know." The nightmare slapped her hard and continued. "But remember, some remarkable things could happen."

With that, Celestia fell unconcious...