• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 978 Views, 41 Comments

Revenge is Sweet - RainbowDashLove



Revenge on Equestria rises from just a harmless little filly, to a powerful queen.

  • ...
 41
 978

Fluttershy Could Barely Fly...

Revenge Is Sweet
..............................
Chapter 4, Fluttershy Could Barely Fly





Hell calls to me....

"Ugh... Where? Where am I? Hello? Angel, you there?"

"Don't worry Fluttershy... I'm here now..."

"It's you! I should've known you would do this to me!" Fluttershy says.

"Oh?" I tilt my head to my shoulder. "And what's the matter? You don't like it?"

The shy mare gulps. "O-of course n-not!"

"Now... won't you be excited for this..." I slowly disappear into the darkness, but my eyes flash before I fully come within it.

I truly feel...that hell calls to me...as I could hear her screaming....

"Help! Anypony! Help!" Fluttershy yells out loud. Good thing she's such a shy pony, then my plan would never work if she could actually yell.

For some more detail, my plan would be to put Fluttershy's biggest nightmare into action. Ooh! I could hardly wait! For what she has done to me, she'll regret her words that she has said...

Flashbacks roam back and forth through my mind...

"Fluttershy, can I have a pet please?" I asked kindly.

"Oh, sure, just feed them, bathe them, and you probably know ho-" she stops and stares at a turtle hiding in its shell. "Mr. Turtle, are you alright?"

The turtle comes out of its shell and slowly looks around, then spots me. It goes back inside.

"Um..Fluttershy, I might have scared him. You see, I was trying to play tag with him, but then I think I flew too fast that-" She stopped me right there.

"You spun him around so fast that he got dizzy then he 'accidently' spun into the rocks knocking a flower pot over, causing it to land right on Mr. Turtle's head. Which explains why my flower pot is missing, and lying on the grass."

"Hey! Wow, you're like a physcic!" I clap my hooves.

"There is NO need for you to clap your hooves. Now OUT! You have hurt one of nature's belongings. Out! OUT!" Fluttershy threw me out with a soft yelling.

"I was just trying to-"

"HELP? That didn't help at all! You're a monster! How could you think this little innocent creature could play tag? If I do say so myself, I would agree with Celestia if she lets you out of Ponyville, you. Are. Not. One. Of. Us."

"But-"

"Why can't you be delicate?" she glares at me hard and finally notices something, "CAUSE NIGHTMARES CAN'T BE DELIACTE!" she slams the door onto my face.

And the moment I heard that, I ran away crying. Ugh.... I hate hearing that. But anyways, what else could I do? I was just a filly, who cries, yaps, and everything they usually do. And today was my chance to change this all.

"Fluttershy... Fluttershy..." I taunt her and I could see her pupils turn smaller every minute.

"W-what is i-it?"

"I've got another friend of yours... Do you remember this specific pony's belonging?" I hold up a skull and place it right beside her. Since she's all tied up, I decided to make her self feel...at home... I never knew nature-lovers could be so rough on ponies...

"I-is that..." She looks hard at the skull.

"Yes... who would you think it was...hm?"

"P-pinkie pie.... H-how..How could you?!"

"Oh my dear, dear Fluttershy... Yet you are a lot older than me, can't you even tell?"

She was too drowned into her tears to say anything, and so, I just had the sudden urge in my hand to...put my hands on her.

SMACK

Fluttershy's eyes widened even more, and with my slap, it left a mark behind.

"So, do you think you could just... give up? Oh come on! You're one of the elements of Harmony! You've GOT to be kidding me!" I facehoof myself, and with a sudden slap, came a tense voice.

"Nobody... Nobody!!! MESSES WITH ME!" This time, I myself, was getting overpowered by her anger. She slaps me once again, hard.

My expression on my face made her get even fiester.

"Ooh, you're a fiesty one! Good job!" A sudden voice was heard in the distance, followed by the sound of clapping hooves.

"W-who's there?"

THUMP

Knocking her out, my new friend awaits me and hands me his hoof.

"Need a hand?" the mysterious colt said.

I nodded and rubbed my cheek. "Thanks Greenwood. Glad to have you as an alliance."

You have never heard of Greenwood? Well, here's the story. He's just simply a colt, more like tree colt, who wants to make love and peace with the world. What? Never heard of a tree colt? Well, that's a whole different story. Tree colts, or tree ponies, were usually trees at the start. For some unknown reason, they probably went through an incident or whatsoever to turn into ponies! But, they still remain wooden. You must be saying to yourself, "Wow! Not even the great Twilight could do that!" Well, Twilight isn't that great, my opinion to be exact. Anyways, Greenwood is just looking forward to protecting nature, or perhaps any pony who despises nature. Some of you may be thinking, "Why kill Fluttershy? She likes nature, duh!" Well, here's the good part! Tricking people is my specialty, but either way, Greenwood would still help me out! After all, every pony, which is Greenwood and I, hate the one and only, Princess Celestia! Just saying her name makes me feel the blood from her death!

"No problem. Was she a bothersome to you?"

Nodding, I reply, "Heh, of course! Now, let's start phase two..."

A few hours have passed by....And Fluttershy has finally awoken....

"Huh.... WHERE ARE YOU YING?!" She shouts in a fit of rage.

"Right here, can't keep patient now can you? You must be so physced about what we're going to do."

"Do?" I pretend to snap my hooves and Greenwood comes in, carrying a table of tools.

"Now, which would you like to choose?" I kick the table to her. If you would love any more details, she's on a stretcher, and that's not the fun part just yet.

"Its either vacuum cleaner, chainsaw, or knife. Which would it be Fluttercry?" She tries so hard not to cry, I could see it in her eyes. Then, she clears her throat and looks at the vacuum cleaner.

"Oh-ho, try to be tough, aren't ya?" taunts Greenwood.

"Hmp." As the tree colt said, she is definetly trying to act braver. But, that would have to end soon. I swipe the vacuum cleaner and put the end of it onto her wings.

"Now, try to scream, if you could." Greenwood and I chuckle. I turn on the vacuum cleaner and it starts to suck the poor pegasus's wing in. The left wing slowly rips apart, revealing its bones.

Fluttershy screams...

"Oh, is this not want you wanted?" The vacuum continues to suck the wing in, and the wider it spreads apart from its owner.

She starts to cry...

"Greenwood, explain to this rodent how this machine works." I glare at Greenwood with a nasty smile. He nods then comes up to Fluttershy.

"This here is the most bloody flesh riper. A vacuum cleaner might sound silly, but this ain't no ordinary one. You see, we made this even nastier. I put the saws in the vacuum cleaner, and Ying here," He points at me and I smile with a slight giggle."She put a spray in the container right there. You might call it, disappearing spray, but you'll find out!"

Greenwood nods at me and I start phase three. I fully sawed through the muscle, but this is the real deal. I laugh out loud and squeeze the container stuck onto the side of the machine. The spray went onto the bone of her wings, causing her bones to melt.

Lucky for her, she managed to yell out, "A-acid!!! ACID!!!"

"Bravo! You've figured it out!" cheered Greenwood.

"Yes... yes indeed." I tugged onto her wing and it came right off, as a bonus, the bone came along with it.

Fluttershy started to vomit...

"Hm, what a mess you have made, now for the other wing!" I said out loud and grabbed the chainsaw and tore striaght throguh the muscles, and I was into the bones.

"S-stop...please..." she begged. I make a little sacastic sad face and held the chainsaw up high and put it straight down onto the bones.

She yelled and fainted...

I lick my hooves, which was covered in blood. I handed Greenwood her wings and we laughed in delight.

"I'm so full of joy to see this in front of my eyes, Ying!" the tree colt said. I nodded slowly.

"Now, I'll leave this here." I left a tape recorder behind and we ran off into the woods. I must say this now than before, she's locked in her shed, and that's just delighting.

A few days later...

Celestia and her guards went to Fluttershy's house.

"Fluttershy, dear, are you there?" Celestia just shook her head in disgrace and ordered the guards to barge into her shed. Everypony gasped, especially the royal highness.

"Ying strikes again... But..what's this?" she eyes onto a tape recorder and puts it into Fluttershy's TV. And they stood there motionless as they saw a picture of Fluttershy without her wings, in real life and on screen. The guards and Celestia left at the moment they heard the song the music was playing at the end:

Fluttershy...Fluttershy...Fluttershy could barely fly....