• Published 27th Jul 2018
  • 1,521 Views, 18 Comments

Foreign Relationships - smirker



A land ruled by its emperor has different types of relationships with Equestria and the other countries. The emperor will have a different personality in each chapter.

  • ...
13
 18
 1,521

Modern

Volvox was living in a modern day suburbs and lived in a house, his days of ruling over the humans were over, and he had to retire about three hundred years ago. Volvox lived with Dommiel, who stayed with him even after the end of his reign, he was Volvox's best friend and now one of his roommates, another roommate was Giovi, a ghoul who had knife blades in place of his claws on his hands, Volvox's last roommate was the Count of Saint Germain, who was a time traveler from three hundred years ago, he befriended Volvox and Dommiel in his time, and decided to come to the modern day so he can see them again. Living to their rights was Tom, who was a district attorney, his wife's name was Sarah, and his daughter's name was Jazmine.

Living to the left of Volvox and his roommates was Harvey, Orchid, Nick, and Lance, Harvey and Orchid were from different worlds, while Nick was their son, and Lance was adopted by Nick, Harvey, Nick, and Lance were originally humans, but experimented on to be part human, part mutant, part machine, and part alien, the upper-right part of their faces were robotic, made out of silver metal, and had a red slanted eye in place of their right eyes, their left cheeks were alien with dark red skin, their human eyes regular color, Harvey's and Nick's eyes were blue, while Lance's eye was brown, their right foots were an alien's foot with black claws for his toenails, while their left foots were robotic and silver, their right hands were robotic, and could change to a gun, their left hands were alien with the dark red and dark orange skin with black claws, they had the wings of the aliens coming out of their backs, they had silver robotic parts on them, gills on the sides of their necks, their abdomens were silver and metallic in some places, dark red with alien skin in other areas, and the rest was human, and they had the alien's tail coming out of their tailbones, they could make the three horns of the aliens extrude from their heads at will, and the three had telekinesis, telepathy, and technopathy. Orchid had pale skin, an hourglass body shape, an inverted triangle face, green eyes, and red hair that was a bob and went just past her ears, she was wearing a long-sleeve shirt, pants, and shoes, she had on a cape that went halfway down her back, they were all a light beige color, she had five small jewels that were circular in the center of her chest on her shirt, they formed a star, the left jewel was a red ruby, the lower-left jewel was a yellow topaz, the lower-right jewel was a green emerald, the right jewel was a blue sapphire, and the top jewel was a purple amethyst, each jewel represented one of the five elements Orchid controlled, the ruby represented fire, the topaz represented earth, the sapphire represented water, the emerald represented wind, and the amethyst represented lightning.

Harvey, Orchid, Nick, and Lance sometimes got visitors they were the friends Nick made when he went to Orchid's home world, one of them was Mercer, he was a humanoid made out of magma, called a magperson, his body was black, hard as rock, and had red lines it, the next one was Silver, a ningen, she was bipedal, her body's mostly white, she has fins on her wrists and ankles, gills on her neck, she has fingers and toes like a human, and her face was a bit like a bird's, with a hooked beak, the third one was Rock, a golem, he was made purely out of dark yellowish-brown rock, his eyes were just spaces in the rock, he had a mouth to speak with, the fourth one was Aero, she was an aviator, she was a humanoid eagle, her body was covered in brown feathers, but her head was covered in white feathers, she had long white hair, and the last one was Alice, a little girl with lightning magic, she had scapulae length yellow blonde hair, she wore a light blue magically enchanted long-sleeve shirt, light blue pants, and small white shoes, she was the youngest of the group, and was around Lance's age.

Volvox's, Tom's, and Harvey's and Orchid's homes were the only ones on the left side, there were three houses on the right side as well, living across from Tom was the Freeman family, which consisted of Huey, Riley, and Robert, living across from Volvox and his roommates were Master Shake, Frylock, and Meatwad, and living across from Harvey and Orchid was Carl Brutananadilewski.

Volvox and the others lived peacefully overall, but they were a busy and wild street in the neighborhood, a lot of things have happened on their street, they have had aliens, angels, demons, monsters, live buildings, ghosts, and evil machines on their street, they were not the only ones affected, others in the neighborhood were affected as well.

The Count of Saint Germain watches TV and saw South Park was on, he was watching Justin Bieber sing 'Baby' and was laughing at his dancing, Volvox and Dommiel chuckle while Giovi had a smile on his face. The four could not hear the TV anymore and they realize Riley was playing loud rap music in his home,

"Boy, turn that down." Robert said,

"But it's Gangstalicious, granddad." Riley replied,

"Boy, I told you to turn that down, I'll beat you till you actually do." Robert said, and they hear Robert whipping Riley with his belt, Riley exclaims in pain while Robert scolds him. Everybody also hears Shake and Frylock arguing while Meatwad was playing with his toys, everyone also heard Carl trying to flirt with a woman, they also hear Orchid beating Nick and Lance for something they did, and Tom arguing with Sarah,

"*sigh* Looks like one of those days." Dommiel said,

"Well, there's nothing we can do about it." Volvox replied,

"It's not too bad, at least we're all on good terms with one another." the Count of Saint Germain said,

"True, but I still worry about Tom, I don't think Sarah is the best wife for him." Volvox replied, his three roommates agreed. A whirling sound was heard outside and everyone heads out,

"What is that noise?" Alice asked, they look and saw Frylock and Huey trying something,

"What are you two doing?" Lance asked,

"We have created a space and time warping device, if this works right, we will be able to find another world and transfer ourselves there." Frylock replied,

"Alright! I wanna see Zucotti Manicotti!" Meatwad said,

"Forget Zucotti Suck-a-cotti, take us to Venus." Shake replied,

"Yeah, that's where all of those green skinned babes are at." Carl said,

"Is that all you two think about?" Orchid asked,

"I bet your husband and sons think that way, too." Shake replied,

"He's right, we do." Harvey said,

"Yeah, there's no denying it, I have those thoughts sometimes as well." Nick replied,

"Are they about me?" Silver asked,

"Maybe." Nick replied,

"Don't deny it, Nick, we can all see your crush on Silver." Aero said, Mercer, Rock, and Alice laugh,

"Maybe I have one on you, too, Aero." Nick replied, which made Aero blush,

"Enough, Nick, you shouldn't waste your time thinking about such trivial things." Orchid said,

"Didn't you think about that when you were our age?" Mercer asked,

"No, I was thinking about how to survive and save our world from Egliatos." Orchid replied,

"How about you, Harvey?" Rock asked,

"Nope, no woman actually loved me until I met Orchid." Harvey replied,

"You were the one who wanted to marry, I didn't mind too much." Orchid said,

"Well, it's nice you two have a nice marriage, but I think you all are a bit too unfriendly with one another." Tom replied,

"We just have different opinions from one another." Harvey said,

"Are you falling in love with Orchid, Tom?" Sarah asked,

"No, honey, I'm just saying I'd wish all of us would argue less often." Tom replied,

"Well, the thing is set, here we go." Frylock said, and a beam shoots in the sky,

"Ooh, I see something coming." Jazmine said, everyone looks and they see a man fall onto the road, surprising everyone, they saw it was Mr. Bean, one of the neighborhood's residents,

"Hey, it's Mr. Bean." Meatwad said,

"No, you mean it's Rowan Atkinson, I liked him better as Blackadder." Robert replied,

"Wait, let's see how he acts." Huey said, and Mr. Bean wanders around and looks at everything with curiosity,

"Oh, it is Mr. Bean, guy's an idiot." Robert said,

"Now, Robert, I wouldn't say that, he's just a child in a man's body." Tom replied,

"He's still an idiot." Riley said,

"I know right, I'd bet he'll kill himself one day." Shake replied,

"He already lost his girlfriend, he can't get any girls like me." Carl said,

"I'd rather date him than date you and Shake." Orchid replied,

"I'd like to go out with him, I think his antics are pretty cute." Jazmine said,

"Now, now, Jazmine, Mr. Bean's too old for you, just because he acts like a kid doesn't mean he is one." Tom replied,

"Okay, it's set, let's try this again." Huey said, and Mr. Bean began watching with curiosity, they use the device again and another person came down, but he floated in midair, it was Roger, another resident in the town.

Roger was a teenage boy, he had slightly tan skin, an oblong face shape, short black hair, blue eyes, and wore a black business suit with a white long-sleeve button-up dress shirt with a collar, a black tie, black socks, and black dress shoes. Roger had the powers and abilities of thirty five gods, they were the gods of fire, water, earth, wind, heat, lava, ice, snow, stone, rock, wood, the weather, the atmosphere, lightning, light, darkness, angels, demons, the sun, the moon, the stars, space, time, speed, strength, endurance, flexibility, agility, courage, wisdom, magic, technology, truths, plants, and animals.

Roger floats around and looks at them,

"If you wish, I can use my powers to find another world." Roger said,

"Sure, Roger, that would be really nice." Frylock replied,

"Alright, here goes nothing." Roger said, and he uses his powers to make the device recharge immediately, he warps time and space and the entire neighborhood was teleported elsewhere.


The residents of Ponyville were minding their own businesses until they sense something off, they notice it was near the Everfree Forest, they watch and see the neighborhood appear, surprising everyone, the first thing they saw was Volvox, who was three thousand feet tall, three hundred feet long, and three hundred fifty feet wide, the ponies walk forward carefully and see some of the other residents,

"We've got company." Dommiel said, and they all look and see Equestria, they notice Princess Celestia and Princess Luna looking at them,

"Wait a minute, I know this world, one of our neighborhood's residents came here once." Volvox said, surprising the ponies, and Volvox contacts the person telepathically. The Mane Six were about to enter the neighborhood and hear walking,

"I'm here, guys." the human said, he looks and saw the Mane Six,

"Phoenix!" Twilight Sparkle said happily, she and her five friends run to Phoenix Wright and hug him,

"How've you been, buddy?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"Great. Whoa, Twilight, you have wings." Phoenix replied,

"Oh yeah, I got them after you left, I'm a princess now." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"How about the rest of you?" Phoenix asked,

"I'm a Wonderbolt now." Rainbow Dash replied,

"I have a big cottage now." Fluttershy said,

"Apple Bloom's got her cutie mark now." Applejack said,

"I have opened more shops around Equestria, and I must say, I do like your new style of dressing, Phoenix." Rarity said,

"And best of all, we're teachers now!" Pinkie Pie said, Phoenix smiled,

"Well, congratulations." Phoenix said,

"Phoenix!" two voices said happily, Phoenix looks and saw Apple Bloom and Scootaloo running to him,

"Oh, hi there, I remember you two, too." Phoenix said,

"It's nice to see ya again, we got our cutie marks." Apple Bloom said, and Phoenix saw them,

"Oh yeah, you two were trying to get them when I last came here, congratulations." Phoenix replied,

"Thank you." Apple Bloom and Scootaloo said happily,

"Hey!" Sweetie Belle said as she ran to them,

"Who is this?" Sweetie Belle asked,

"Oh right, there's actually three of us, Phoenix, this is Sweetie Belle, y'all two didn't meet last time." Apple Bloom said,

"Apple Bloom and Scootaloo talked about you, Phoenix, it's nice to finally meet you." Sweetie Belle said with a smile,

"Nice to meet you, too, where's Spike?" Phoenix asked, he hears flying and saw Spike fly down,

"I'm right here, Phoenix." Spike said,

"What the? You too, Spike?" Phoenix asked,

"Yes, just like me, Phoenix, Spike got wings while you were gone, too." Twilight Sparkle replied, Phoenix chuckled, they hear running and saw Starlight Glimmer coming,

"What? Who is this?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"This is Phoenix, he defended Rainbow Dash in court long before we met you." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"Phoenix Wright, defense attorney." Phoenix said,

"Starlight Glimmer, I'm Twilight's apprentice." Starlight Glimmer replied,

"Wow! You have an assistant now, too?!" Phoenix asked with surprise,

"Yes, she's a good student." Twilight Sparkle replied happily,

"So, how have you been, Phoenix?" Applejack asked,

"I'm a father now." Phoenix replied,

"What?!" the ponies and Spike asked with shock,

"You heard me, my daughter's name is Trucy, and I'm a mentor to another attorney, her name's Athena, I had another one named Apollo, but he moved to a different country." Phoenix replied,

"I wanna hear all about it!" Pinkie Pie said, the others agreed,

"Alright, let's start." Phoenix replied, and they all talk about their experiences when they went their separate ways,

"Wow, I never thought you would get disbarred." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Well, I'm back now, and still defending people in court." Phoenix replied, the ponies and Spike smiled,

"So, how's Sonata been?" Phoenix asked,

"Oh, about that, we actually don't know." Rainbow Dash replied,

"Trixie's friends with us now, I'm her assistant." Starlight Glimmer said,

"I'm surprised she turned a new leaf, I guess she's not a prosecutor anymore." Phoenix replied,

"I never knew Trixie was a prosecutor." Starlight Glimmer said,

"So, how has Professor Layton been?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"I haven't contacted him in years." Phoenix replied,

"You don't have an idea on what he's doing?" Rarity asked,

"All I saw was the news saying he's gone missing." Phoenix replied, shocking the ponies and Spike,

"Say, can we see where you work?" Spike asked,

"Sure, follow me." Phoenix replied, and he leads them. Phoenix takes them to the Wright Anything Agency and they enter,

"Trucy, Athena, I'm back." Phoenix said,

"Hi, daddy." Trucy replied and she became shocked when she saw the ponies and Spike,

"Everyone, meet Trucy, my daughter." Phoenix said,

"Wow, you don't look like any of the other creatures living in the neighborhood." Trucy said,

"Wait, who's there?" Athena asked and she ran to where she heard the voices, she was surprised to see the ponies and Spike,

"This is Athena, she works under me." Phoenix said,

"Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you two, I'm Twilight Sparkle, I once summoned Phoenix to my world to take a case." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Wait, oh, I remember now, daddy has a picture of a rainbow horse." Trucy replied,

"I remember that picture, too, I've always wondered what that picture was." Athena said,

"I had to explain it to them, they misunderstood the picture and it led to them thinking I had some kind of fetish." Phoenix replied,

"Are you talking about that picture of me? The one Ace Swift took?!" Rainbow Dash asked,

"Yes, Rainbow Dash, that one." Phoenix replied, Rainbow Dash felt humiliated,

"My life is ruined!" Rainbow Dash said,

"There, there, Rainbow Dash, you don't need to feel that way, I already explained it all to them." Phoenix replied, Rarity noticed something, her eyes popped out of her sockets,

"Phoenix, darling!" Rarity said,

"Yes?" Phoenix asked,

"Your hair! You have a spike sticking out on the front, it looks ridiculous!" Rarity said,

"I've tried to fix it, but it keeps moving back in front of my face." Phoenix replied,

"Then you shall come to my boutique, I think I might be able to fix it." Rarity said,

"So, what do you two do?" Fluttershy asked,

"I'm a magician." Trucy said,

"And I'm an attorney, Mr. Wright's my boss." Athena said, the mares and Spike smiled,

"I heard something about other creatures living in this neighborhood." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Yes, not just humans live here, there's a lot of people here, you can see them from the window." Phoenix replied, and they look, they saw the Watterson family, which consisted of Gumball, Anais, Darwin, Nicole, and Richard, the Simpson family, which consisted Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, Snowball, and Santa's Little Helper, the Griffin family, which consisted of Peter, Lois, Chris, Meg, Stewie, and Brian, they saw Glenn Quagmire, Cleveland Brown, and Joe Swanson with them as well, they also saw Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, and Kenny McCormick waiting at a bus stop, Randy Marsh trying to give himself cancer, Yakko Warner, Wakko Warner, and Dot Warner running around the neighborhood, Rita and Runt traveling together, Buttons watching Mindy, Pinky and the Brain plotting something, Slappy Squirrel walking into the neighborhood, Black Dynamite running an orphanage, Dethklok performing a concert, Phineas and Ferb building something, a restaurant called Los Pollos Hermanos, a bar called Stray Sheep, a police station, and a tree house.

The ponies and Spike were extremely surprised,

"Wow, what a very diverse neighborhood you guys live in." Twilight Sparkle said,

"It is, you guys should get going, I have a case to take." Phoenix replied,

"Okay, well, we'll be leaving now, bye, Phoenix." Twilight Sparkle said, and they go out.

The Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Starlight Glimmer, and Spike walk and look around together,

"So, what'd y'all think of this place?" Applejack asked,

"Believe it or not, Applejack, but this place is extremely similar to the world Sunset Shimmer's staying in." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"What?!" every other pony except Starlight Glimmer and Spike asked,

"It is, this place is just like there." Spike replied,

"Yes, it's very similar, I think we should call her over." Starlight Glimmer said,

"Great idea, Starlight Glimmer, I think the other creatures should come here, too, it's so diverse." Twilight Sparkle replied, and they head home. The Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Starlight Glimmer, and Spike head home but stop when Yakko, Wakko, and Dot stop in front of them,

"Are you guys the new people?" Yakko asked,

"Why yes, I'm Twilight Sparkle, this is Rainbow Dash, that's Applejack, this is Rarity, this is Pinkie Pie, that's Fluttershy, that's Starlight Glimmer, and that's Spike." Twilight Sparkle said,

"We're the Warner brothers." Yakko and Wakko replied together,

"And the Warner sister." Dot said,

"Oh, you three look so cute." Fluttershy said,

"Say, Twilight Sparkle, are you a vampire?" Yakko asked,

"What? No." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"I wonder if Stephenie Meyer named her." Yakko said,

"What are your names?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"I'm Yakko." Yakko said,

"I'm Wakko." Wakko said,

"And I'm cute." Dot said, her brothers look at her annoyed,

"No, no, no, darling, your actual name." Rarity said,

"I am Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third, but you can call me Dot, but call me Dottie, and you die." Dot replied,

"You're... a princess?" Rarity asked,

"Yup." Dot replied,

"Well, sorry, but we have to go, we were just here to say hi." Twilight Sparkle said, the three begin singing a welcome song to them, Pinkie Pie, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle began dancing with them,

"Well, thank you, but we have to go." Twilight Sparkle said, and they leave, the Warner siblings wave bye at them and Princess Celestia was smiling, she was already liking the new area, the ponies and Spike arrive home and sleep for the day, excited about the neighborhood, Twilight Sparkle wrote to Sunset Shimmer and asked her to come, thinking she will like the new place.


The next day comes and Sunset Shimmer arrived,

"I'm here, what's this new place like?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"You're here, Sunset, this way." Twilight Sparkle replied, and she leads her to the neighborhood, the other creatures were there as well, to look,

"Wow, it really does look like the place I'm staying at." Sunset Shimmer said, but her excitement died down when they heard arguing,

"You keep failing your classes, boy, I don't feed you for free, you know." Robert said,

"But granddad, I need to keep my gangsta image." Riley replied,

"I don't care bout yo gangsta image, you will do better in school, and Yakko is going to tell you the nations of the world." and they were in the road with Volvox, Dommiel, the Count of Saint Germain, Giovi, Tom, Sarah, Jazmine, Harvey, Orchid, Nick, Lance, Mercer, Silver, Rock, Aero, Alice, Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Carl, and Huey. The song starts Yakko starts singing Nations of the World,

"United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama,
Haiti, Jamaica, Peru,
Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
Greenland, El Salvador, too.

Puerto Rico, Colombia, Venezuela,
Honduras, Guyana, and still,
Guatemala, Bolivia, then Argentina,
And Ecuador, Chile, Brazil.

Costa Rica, Belize, Nicaragua, Bermuda,
Bahamas, Tobago, San Juan,
Paraguay, Uruguay, Suriname,
And French Guiana, Barbados, and Guam.

Norway, and Sweden, and Iceland, and Finland,
And Germany, now in one piece,
Switzerland, Austria, Czechoslovakia,
Italy, Turkey, and Greece.

Poland, Romania, Scotland, Albania,
Ireland, Russia, Oman,
Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, Hungary,
Cyprus, Iraq, and Iran.

There's Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan,
Both Yemens, Kuwait, and Bahrain,
The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Portugal,
France, England, Denmark, and Spain.

India, Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan,
Thailand, Nepal, and Bhutan,
Kampuchea, Malaysia, then Bangladesh, Asia,
And China, Korea, Japan.

Mongolia, Laos, and Tibet, Indonesia,
The Philippine Islands, Taiwan,
Sri Lanka, New Guinea, Sumatra, New Zealand,
Then Borneo, and Vietnam.

Tunisia, Morocco, Uganda, Angola,
Zimbabwe, Djibouti, Botswana,
Mozambique, Zambia, Swaziland, Gambia,
Guinea, Algeria, Ghana.

Burundi, Lesotho, then Malawi, Togo,
The Spanish Sahara is gone,
Niger, Nigeria, Chad, and Liberia,
Egypt, Benin, and Gabon.

Tanzania, Somalia, Kenya, and Mali,
Sierra Leone, and Algiers,
Dahomey, Namibia, Senegal, Libya,
Cameroon, Congo, Zaire.

Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar,
Rwanda, Maore, and Cayman,
Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Yugoslavia...

Crete, Mauritania, then Transylvania,
Monaco, Liechtenstein, Malta, and Palestine,
Fiji, Australia, Sudan!" Yakko sang, the world's natives clapped and the others looked back, Silver and Aero clapped as well, so did Lance,

"That was awesome!" Rainbow Dash said,

"ENCORE!!" Pinkie Pie yelled,

"Uh, you missed some of the countries." Huey said,

"Yeah, some of those names are outdated, too." Tom replied,

"Wait, they are?" Yakko asked,

"Yeah, I noticed that, too." Robert said,

"They speak the truth, Yakko, Dommiel and I were alive long enough to see the name of the nations change throughout history." Volvox said,

"Sorry, Yakko, but your song is out of date." Dommiel said, Yakko looked down,

"Excuse me." Princess Celestia said, and she walks to them,

"Who is in charge of this neighborhood?" Princess Celestia asked, everyone was speechless,

"That's... not an easy question to answer." Orchid replied,

"That's true, there's really no one in charge here." Frylock said,

"Wait. A talking milkshake, a floating box of french fries, and a ball of meat?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"I'm Meatwad." Meatwad said,

"Name's Frylock, and that's Shake." Frylock said,

"Master Shake, you dummy!" Shake said,

"He just called you a dummy, Frylock." Meatwad said,

"I know, Meatwad." Frylock replied,

"It does't matter if he calls ya a dummy, all three of you are dumb anyway." Carl said, the world's natives glare at him,

"Who is this?" Princess Celestia asked,

"That's Carl, he's just a grumpy neighbor." Robert replied,

"I'm grumpy because you guys always playing that no good rap music! I can stand Huey though, cause he likes Elton John." Carl said, Rarity screamed with shock and ran to Carl,

"What is this ridiculous outfit?!" Rarity asked as she looked at Carl's white tank top, light blue sweatpants, and green sandals,

"Hey, it's just what I wear, nice and comfortable." Carl said, Rarity was disgusted by Carl's outfit, she thought it was ugly. Rarity looks past Carl and screamed with horror at what she saw, the others look and saw two men walking by, sagging their pants, and exposing their boxer shorts,

"Sagging's a popular way to wear pants now." Huey said,

"Sagging?!" Rarity asked,

"What? Don't you like it?" Riley asked,

"No! That is the ugliest fashion trend I have ever seen!" Rarity replied,

"Well, you're just going to have to get used to it, then." Tom said, and Rarity looks on and saw almost every human in her sight sagging their pants,

"Ugh, that is gross, no human in my world wears their pants like that." Sunset Shimmer said,

"I couldn't agree more, that is ugly." Twilight Sparkle replied, the world's natives agreed. A car was heard and it crashes in the middle of the road, scaring the world's natives, they saw Mordecai and Rigby were driving the car,

"Sorry, we're having difficulties." Mordecai said,

"Whoa, we look far from the park." Rigby said, they look and see the park the two work at, Sunset Shimmer walked to them,

"Excuse me, I'll drive it for you." Sunset Shimmer said,

"Thanks, we'll give you the directions." Rigby replied, and Sunset Shimmer drove the car while the world's natives followed the car. The world's natives look around the neighborhood and saw many people, they saw Lucas Kane and Vincent Brooks in an apartment, they also saw Ethan Mars walking with Shaun, they notice Ethan had a bandage wrapped around his left pinky finger, they also saw Steven Universe walking around the neighborhood. Sunset Shimmer arrives at the park and parks the car for Mordecai and Rigby, they exited it afterwards,

"Thanks, hopefully Benson doesn't yell at us." Mordecai said,

"Yeah, it wasn't our fault that portal opened." Rigby replied,

"Wait, what portal?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"A lot of things happen around here." Mordecai replied,

"Yeah, trust us, we have crazy adventures all of the time." Rigby said, Fluttershy rubbed them,

"You two are so cute, I wish I could adopt you guys." Fluttershy said,

"Sorry, but I'm taken." Rigby replied,

"I like living at the park." Mordecai said,

"Say, do you guys have a place to get your driver's license?" Sunset Shimmer asked, Mordecai and Rigby become shocked,

"What's the matter?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"You do not want to take the driver's test here." Mordecai replied,

"Oh, come on, how bad can it be?" Sunset Shimmer asked, and Mordecai and Rigby lead her to the place people get their driver's license, it was called San Fierro Advanced Driving School, Sunset Shimmer saw the courses being driven and was extremely shocked at what they had to do,

"Whoa, my driving test was super easy when compared to that one." Sunset Shimmer said, the world's natives see a person attempt the Alley Oop and crash, horrifying the world's natives,

"What?! How are they supposed to pass that?!" Rainbow Dash asked,

"That's not the one that gets most people, that one over there is." Rigby replied, and they see a person doing the Burn and Lap,

"That one gets a lot of people, too." Mordecai said, and they see someone doing the City Slicking, only to fail when they stop,

"What?! All that person did was hit the brakes." Sunset Shimmer said,

"That doesn't matter in that test, in that one, once when you start, you have to keep going, if you slow down or stop, you fail." Mordecai replied, the world's natives were shocked, especially Sunset Shimmer, since she just got her driver's license after failing so many times,

"We never did get your names." Spike said,

"Mordecai." Mordecai replied,

"Rigby." Rigby said,

"Well, it was nice to meet you two, but we have to get going." Princess Celestia said, and they left.

The world's natives walk together and look around the neighborhood,

"I must say, this place has a lot of creatures." Princess Ember said,

"Yes, and they're not living separately, everycreature here is living together peacefully." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"Do you want them in the School of Friendship, Headmare Twilight?" Ocellus asked,

"Well, yes, but I don't think I have enough room here for everycreature." Twilight Sparkle replied, Rarity exclaimed with shock, the others look and saw more humans up ahead sagging, much to the disgust of the world's natives,

"Seriously, they should get rid of that fashion." Rainbow Dash said, the others agreed and they walk forward. The world's natives keep walking and they saw Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup flying around,

"Whoa, they can fly, too." Rainbow Dash said,

"Hi, there, we're the Powerpuff Girls." Bubbles said, everybody look at her and Twilight Sparkle,

"What? We don't sound the same." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Really? It sounds like you two have similar voices." Blossom replied,

"Say? Do you guys have any awesome stories about your land?" Buttercup asked,

"Ha, wait until you hear about our adventures and battles!" Rainbow Dash said,

"Whoa there, another time, Rainbow Dash, we're just here to see the people." Applejack replied,

"Well, it was nice meeting you guys, but we have to get going, Mojo Jojo's plotting something." Blossom said, and they fly away, Princess Celestia chuckled,

"Those three look so cute." Princess Celestia said,

"Hey, who are those guys?" Princess Luna asked, and they see Billy, Mandy, and Grim,

"Hey, look, giraffes from that school we go to." Billy said, the world's natives were confused,

"Ignore him, he's an idiot." Mandy said,

"I'm just tagging along, don't mind me." Grim said,

"What are your names?" Silverstream asked,

"What's a name?" Billy asked,

"*sigh* He's Billy, I'm Mandy, and that's Grim." Mandy said,

"What are you supposed to be, Grim?" Scootaloo asked,

"I am the grim reaper, I harvest the souls of those who die." Grim replied,

"That's usually my job." Princess Luna said,

"We have to get going now, we have things to do, let's go, you two." Mandy said, and she drags Billy and Grim with her,

"I must say, she does not look like the friendly type." Rarity said,

"I'm getting a bad feeling about her, too." Starlight Glimmer replied,

"Hey! Look at those four guys over there!" Pinkie Pie said, and they see Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny standing at the bus stop, they go to them. The four boys see the world's natives coming to them,

"Wow, after all of the things that happened in this neighborhood, things couldn't get any weirder." Stan said,

"Weird things happen in this neighborhood?" Fluttershy asked,

"Lady, you have no idea." Kyle replied,

"Well, it isn't all that surprising, considering how many different types of creatures live here." Starlight Glimmer said,

"You guys think they could be from that one place?" Cartman asked,

"Probably, but we didn't see them there." Kyle replied,

"Wait, where?" Twilight Sparkle asked, Kenny speaks in a muffled voice,

"I don't think so, Kenny, they don't look like they're from Imaginationland." Stan said,

"Did you say Imaginationland?!" Pinkie Pie asked excitedly,

"Yeah, it's not a pleasant place, though." Stan replied,

"Well, can you describe it?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Well, I found it by going after a leprechaun." Cartman replied,

"What's a leprechaun?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"I'll explain later." Sunset Shimmer replied,

"Basically, it's place where all of the fictional characters created by our minds existed." Kyle said,

"Ooh, that sounds exciting!" Pinkie Pie said,

"Actually, the evil fictional characters killed the good fictional characters." Stan replied,

"Seriously? That sounds like something from Discord's realm." Rainbow Dash said, Kenny spoke in a muffled voice,

"What did he just say?" Applejack asked,

"He asked who is Discord?" Kyle replied,

"Why, that is me." Discord said, the four look at him,

"Dude, you sound just like Q from Star Trek." Stan said,

"Do I now? Must be a coincidence." Discord replied,

"Well, it was nice meeting you four, but we have to go now." Princess Celestia said, and they leave.

The world's natives travel together and see Rita and Runt in front of them,

"Aw." Fluttershy said, she flew to the two,

"You two look cute." Fluttershy said,

"Yeah, thanks, flying horse." Rita replied in a deadpan tone,

"They can talk?!" Silverstream asked with excitement,

"Yeah, we can talk, definitely can talk." Runt replied,

"What are you two doing?" Sandbar asked,

"Just searching for a home." Rita replied,

"Well, if you two wish, you can live at my cottage." Fluttershy said,

"Eh, I guess, I suppose it wouldn't be too bad." Rita replied,

"Yeah, good, definitely good." Runt said,

"What's wrong with him?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Oh, he's just a bit slow." Rita replied,

"It sounds like brain damage to me." Twilight Sparkle said,

"What are your names?" Sweetie Belle asked,

"I'm Rita, and this is Runt." Rita replied,

"Well, we'll come back for you two, I'll lead you to my cottage later." Fluttershy said,

"Alright, till next time, if we do meet again." Rita replied, the world's natives say bye to them while Runt walks away with Rita on his back.

The world's natives keep walking and they see Bobby, Pesto, and Squit flying around, they soon come across Slappy Squirrel,

"Hello." Fluttershy said,

"What do you want?" Slappy Squirrel asked,

"Are you abandoned, too?" Fluttershy asked,

"No, I live in a tree, now buzz off." Slappy Squirrel replied,

"Oh my, what a lovely hat you're wearing." Rarity said,

"It ain't for sale, lady." Slappy Squirrel replied,

"Uh, guys, I don't think she's friendly." Ocellus said,

"Friendly, you say? Here, have some candy." Slappy Squirrel replied, and she gives Ocellus six lollipops,

"Why, thank you." Ocellus said, and the lollipops exploded, making her all black, Slappy Squirrel laughed while the world's natives glared at her,

"Now, that's comedy." Slappy Squirrel said,

"No, it isn't." Pinkie Pie replied,

"Who are you?" Princess Cadence asked,

"Slappy Squirrel, retired comedian and cartoon character." Slappy Squirrel replied,

"That wasn't funny." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Well, I have to get goin' now, I'm going to warn you all to watch the skies as you all travel here." Slappy Squirrel replied, and she leaves,

"Wait, what's in the sky?" Applejack asked, and an anvil fell on her, she grunted as she squashed, the unicorns quickly use telekinesis to pick it up, Applejack was as flat as a pancake, but soon reverted back to her regular form,

"You alright, Applejack?" Granny Smith asked,

"Yeah, I'm fine, that really hurt, though." Applejack replied,

"Come on, let's see who else is here." Twilight Sparkle said, the others agreed and they travel together.

The world's natives look and see the Simpson family and go to them,

"Hi there, you guys look so cute." Lisa said,

"Why, thank you, darling." Rarity replied,

"I've always wanted a pony." Lisa said,

"Sorry, but we're not pets." Rainbow Dash replied,

"Who is that over there?" Sandbar asked,

"Oh, that's Bart, my big brother." Lisa replied, they see Bart was causing mischief and chuckling,

"Hmm, it seems he could use some outside time." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Don't get me started on him, he's always causing trouble." Lisa replied,

"Who are you talking to, sweetie?" Marge asked as she came out, she saw the visitors,

"Oh, you all must be from that area over there." Marge said,

"Uh, not all of us, we're from around this world." Ocellus replied, Homer came out afterwards,

"What happened to the mailman?" Homer asked, thinking the world's natives were mailmen,

"Actually, I'm a mail pony." Derpy replied, Homer looked at Doctor Whooves,

"Is that you, Doctor Who?" Homer asked,

"Why, yes, I go by the name Doctor Whooves now." Doctor Whooves replied,

"You know them, Doctor Whooves?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"No, but I do know of the world they're from." Doctor Whooves replied,

"I can't wait to explore this place, it looks amazing." Sunset Shimmer said, they hear a splat and saw Bart throwing balloons filled with ice cream at his neighbors, they saw it was Meg Griffin, she runs into her house while she exclaims with shock and Bart laughs,

"Hey! That wasn't a nice a prank!" Pinkie Pie said, Bart threw one at her and she screamed, she licked the pink ice cream,

"Hmm, strawberry." Pinkie Pie said,

"I've got chocolate and vanilla, too." Bart replied,

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, I want them." Pinkie Pie said while jumping up and down,

"I don't think your son is well disciplined." Princess Celestia said,

"I have tried many things, but none of them have worked." Marge replied, they hear a pacifier and saw Maggie crawl outside,

"Aw." the females except for Princess Ember, Smolder, Yona, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack said,

"That's Maggie, my baby sister." Lisa said,

"She's so cute." Fluttershy replied,

"We also have pets." Bart said,

"Oh really? Please, I'd like to see them." Fluttershy replied, and they bring Snowball V and Santa's Little Helper,

"Oh, you all have two pets." Rarity said,

"This is Snowball V." Lisa said,

"This is Santa's Little Helper." Bart said,

"Santa's Little Helper?" Applejack asked,

"That's what our son named him." Homer replied,

"Who are you two?" Princess Luna asked,

"I'm Homer, and this is my wife, Marge." Homer replied,

"Well, it was nice to meet you all, we'll be leaving now." Princess Celestia said, and they go to the next house. The world's natives walk to the north and see the Griffin family,

"Mom, dad, creatures from Meg's fairy tale books came out." Chris said, and the family comes out with guns,

"Wait, no they're not, I don't read fairy tales." Meg replied,

"Wait, they look like they're from the land around us." Brian said, the world's natives were shocked,

"He can talk?!" Rarity asked,

"Yeah, name's Brian, this is Chris, that's Peter, that's Lois, and that's Stewie." Brian replied,

"You forgot her." Spike said,

"Who?" Peter asked,

"That girl in front of ya." Applejack replied in an annoyed tone,

"She's not a part of the family." Lois said,

"Yes, I am! I'm your only daughter!" Meg replied angrily,

"I don't recall you being in the family, Meg." Stewie said,

"A talking baby?!" Shining Armor asked with shock, Princess Cadence was shocked as well,

"You got a problem with that?" Stewie asked,

"No, it's just our baby doesn't know how to talk yet." Princess Cadence replied, and Flurry Heart burbled,

"Ugh, she looks like the baby Rosemary gave birth to." Stewie said,

"She looks more like a female Damien Thorn to me." Peter replied, the world's natives were confused,

"Who are you guys talking to?" Cleveland asked as he walked out, Quagmire and Joe were there as well,

"Who are those guys?" Ocellus asked,

"Ugh, my husband's friends." Lois replied,

"Hi there, I'm Glenn Quagmire, giggity." Quagmire said,

"Cleveland Brown." Cleveland said,

"Joe Swanson, police." Joe said,

"Where do you guys live?" Rarity asked,

"Our houses are in your sights." Joe replied, they look and see many other houses, but they looked empty,

"That looks amazing over there." Twilight Sparkle said, everybody saw the roller coaster,

"Whoa, a roller coaster." Rainbow Dash said,

"I say we check it out." Sandbar said, the world's natives agreed and walked to it. The world's natives go to the roller coaster,

"Oh, hi, guys." Phineas said as he waved at them,

"Who are you two?" Fluttershy asked,

"I'm Phineas, and that's Ferb." Phineas replied, Ferb waved at them,

"What are you guys doing?" Smolder asked,

"We're building the world's biggest roller coaster." Phineas replied,

"Can I help?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"It's fine, we already got everything figured out." Phineas replied,

"Yona wanna ride roller coaster." Yona said, the other yaks agreed,

"Don't puke on yourself, Yona." Gallus said,

"Look who's talking, Mr. Puke Shooter." Grampa Gruff said, they hear walking and saw Isabella, Baljeet, and Buford enter,

"What cha doin'?" Isabella asked,

"We're building the roller coaster." Phineas replied,

"We just heard these guys want to ride it too." Buford said,

"It will not work, we have to change everything so the parts can support their weight." Baljeet said, Phineas and Ferb stop,

"Good point, alright, let's take it down and start over." Phineas said,

"Call me when you all start, I'd like to help." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"Okay, we have work to do, you all have to leave." Phineas said, and they do,

"Oh, I can't wait for when they start, I want to help them." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Me too, that looks fun to make." Sunburst replied, Princess Celestia laughed,

"Well, let's go, I think we only have a few more to see." Princess Celestia said, and they walk on the road.

The world's natives keep going and they see Buttons watching Mindy from his doghouse, they see the orphanage was up ahead and went to it,

"What are you ugly looking monsters supposed to be?" Black Dynamite asked,

"Uh, we just want to see who's here." Princess Celestia replied,

"You just told Black Dynamite you wanna see who's here, so Black Dynamite ain't gonna show you who's here." Black Dynamite said, shocking the world's natives,

"Fine, we don't wanna meet anyone anyway." Applejack said,

"Don't you try to use that reverse psychology on me, like them white folk from the CIA, you actually wanna see who's inside, you told Black Dynamite, so Black Dynamite ain't showin' ya who's inside." Black Dynamite replied, Rarity was starting to growl with anger,

"Who's out there, Black Dynamite?" Honey Bee asked as she stepped outside with Bullhorn, Cream Corn, and the women and children who inhabited the orphanage,

"Ugh, I must say, the afros are not that attractive." Rarity said,

"What you say bout my hair, girl?" Honey Bee asked,

"Nothing, darling." Rarity replied with fear in her voice,

"What are your names?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"Bullhorn's my name, running the orphanage is my game." Bullhorn replied,

"I'm Cream Corn, lady's man in charge." Cream Corn said while smiling and pointing his index fingers,

"Honey Bee, hurt the kids, and I'll be on your behind." Honey Bee said,

"This doesn't look like an appropriate setting for kids." Princess Cadence said,

"While the women here are gettin' paid, the men who visit here are gettin' laid." Bullhorn replied, the world's natives groan with disgust,

"This isn't appropriate for kids!" Rarity said,

"Well, Black Dynamite needs someway to make money to keep this place runnin'." Black Dynamite replied,

"Who is this Black Dynamite anyway?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"He's Black Dynamite, Black Dynamite likes to refer to himself in third person." Honey Bee replied,

"That's just how he talks." Cream Corn said,

"Well... we should get going." Twilight Sparkle said, the others agreed and they left,

"Y'all notice somethin' about that Bullhorn guy?" Applejack asked,

"Yeah, he talks just like Zecora." Rainbow Dash replied,

"While he does talk in rhymes, I don't think he can instantly rhyme on a dime." Zecora said,

"Let's go, just a few more." Princess Luna said, and they do.

The world's natives keep walking and see Randy Marsh sitting outside, they go to him,

"Huh? Who are you guys?" Randy asked,

"We're from the land around you guys." Sunburst replied,

"Oh, it's another one of those days." Randy said,

"You guys don't sound surprised at seeing us." Princess Skystar said,

"Trust me, we've seen a lot, this is nothing new to us." Randy replied,

"What's your name?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"Randy, I'm Stan's father, you met him back at the bus stop." Randy replied,

"Oh, I know who you're talking about, it's nice to meet you." Sunset Shimmer said,

"Uh, what are you doing?" King Thorax asked, since Randy was trying to give himself cancer,

"It's... complicated to explain." Randy said,

"Oh, well... we'll be going now." Ocellus replied, and they go to the next house, they saw Gumball and Darwin outside,

"Oh, you two look so cute." Fluttershy said,

"You guys new around here?" Gumball asked,

"Hmm-mm, we're here to visit." Silverstream replied,

"Well, I'm Darwin, and this is Gumball." Darwin said,

"Are you a fish?" Fluttershy asked,

"Yes, I grew legs, so I can walk on land." Darwin replied,

"Wow, out of all of the animals I've seen, I've never seen a walking fish before." Fluttershy said,

"Who's there?" Richard asked, he went to them,

"Oh wow, you guys look just like the characters on our cereal box." Richard said, confusing everycreature except Sunset Shimmer,

"What kind of cereal?" Sunset Shimmer asked, and Richard showed them,

"That's a pig, dad." Gumball said,

"What? It is? They look just like him." Richard replied, confusing the world's natives,

"Does he have bad eyesight?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"No, he's just dumb." Anais replied,

"You are?" Princess Ember asked,

"Anais, our sister, and smartest member of the family." Gumball replied, Anais smiled, the door opened and Nicole came out,

"Oh, hi." Nicole said, the world's natives smiled,

"That's our mom." Darwin said,

"My name's Nicole, and I keep the family together." Nicole said,

"Don't get on her bad side, she's has a bad temper." Gumball said,

"What did you say about me?!" Nicole asked angrily, her face turns red and fire comes out, shocking the world's natives,

"Uh... we'll be going now." Sandbar said, and they left while Watterson family tried to calm Nicole down,

"Okay, that's the last place." Princess Celestia said, they look at the tree house, they were in awe. The world's natives go to it, and look on,

"There's a bunch of rainbow monkeys coming to invade us." a male voice said,

"Those aren't rainbow monkeys, they're... I don't know what they are." another male voice replied,

"They seem to be new type of creatures we have never encountered, keep your guards up." a third male voice said,

"Calm down, Numbah One, they don't look like they're here to harm us." a female voice replied,

"I like the pastel colored ponies there, I'd like to have one." another female voice said,

"Uh, excuse us." Twilight Sparkle said, and the five kids come out,

"Who are you guys?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"We are Sector V of the Kids Next Door, I'm Numbuh One, this sector's leader." Nigel replied,

"I'm Numbuh Two, Sector V's two by four technology officer." Hoagie said,

"I'm Numbuh Three, Sector V's diversionary tactician and medic, and you all look so cute." Kuki said,

"I'm Numbuh Four, Sector V's hand-to-hand combat expert, and you all look like a bunch of rainbow monkeys to me." Wally said,

"I'm Numbuh Five, Sector V's former leader and current second-in-command and spy." Abby said,

"What? Why, you all are named after numbers." Rarity said,

"They are our code names, we cannot reveal our real names." Nigel replied,

"So, what is this Kids Next Door thing?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"We are an interplanetary organization that battle the tyranny and cruelty of adults, so kids can be free from their cruelty and have fun being a kid." Nigel replied, the world's natives were confused,

"You guys just said you're interplanetary, right?" Sandbar asked,

"Yes, it is our job to make sure kids do not suffer under adults, we are just one sector of the entire organization, we have members all over our home world as well." Nigel replied,

"Uh... I think... you guys are taking it a bit too far." Sunset Shimmer said,

"Too far?! Our main enemy has fire powers!" Wally replied,

"Fire powers, as in?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"He has literal pyrokinesis." Hoagie replied, shocking the world's natives,

"Who is this fire magic using guy?" Grampa Gruff asked,

"He's just known to us as Father." Abby replied,

"Father?" Applejack asked,

"Yes, he's a big meanie." Kuki replied,

"What is he doing?" Ocellus asked,

"He wants to destroy all kids stuff, so adults can rule the world with an iron fist." Nigel replied,

"Destroy things for kids? That sounds hard to believe." Fluttershy said,

"Maybe you'll change your mind when you do meet him." Hoagie replied,

"Well, you kids go on and have fun with your games, we have to go home now." Princess Celestia said, and they do.

The world's natives head back but stop when they see a multi-armed statue carved into the side of a mountain close to a beach, there was a house there as well,

"Wait, what is that?" Princess Ember asked,

"I'm curious as well, let's check it out really quickly." Princess Celestia replied, and Princess Celestia knocks on the door and it opens, they saw Steven Universe,

"Yes?" Steven asked while smiling,

"Oh, I remember you, I saw you walking around in the neighborhood." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Yeah, I saw you, too." Steven replied,

"What's your name?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"I'm Steven, I live here with Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl." Steven replied,

"My, what lovely names." Rarity said,

"Who's out there, Steven?" Pearl asked as she stepped out with Garnet and Amethyst, surprising the world's natives, the dragons felt their mouths water,

"What are you guys?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"We are the Crystal Gems." Garnet replied,

"We have been fighting and protecting this world for thousands of years." Amethyst said,

"This world?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Yeah, they're aliens from another planet." Steven replied,

"And you're a human?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Half human, my mom was the Crystal Gems' leader." Steven replied,

"Where is your mother?" Princess Cadence asked,

"Rose... gave up her life to give birth to Steven." Pearl replied, the world's natives were sympathetic,

"Who's out there?" Bismuth asked, she came out along with Greg,

"This is Bismuth, and my dad." Steven said,

"Whoa, your hair looks awesome!" Rainbow Dash said as she looked at Bismuth's hair,

"Hey guys, I run the car wash shop in this neighborhood." Greg said,

"Where is it? Oh, there it is." Sunset Shimmer said, and they see the car wash,

"Well, it's nice to meet you all, but we really have to go back home now." Princess Celestia said,

"Alright, have a safe trip." Steven replied,

"Why, thank you, I can already tell you're a good kid." Rarity replied, Steven smiled, and the world's natives began to head back home.

The world's natives arrive back at where Volvox and the others lived,

"Okay, you all are the last ones, go on and introduce yourselves?" Princess Celestia said,

"I'm Young Reezy." Riley replied,

"Young Reezy?" Applejack asked,

"That's just what he calls himself, his name is Riley, I'm Huey, and that's our granddad." Huey replied,

"Robert Freeman, at your service." Robert said,

"Where are your parents?" Princess Cadence asked,

"They died in an accident." Huey replied,

"Where is grandma?" Yona asked,

"We don't have a grandmom." Riley replied,

"Who is this cute little angel here?" Princess Luna asked while smiling,

"I'm Jazmine, I've always wanted a pony." Jazmine said, the ponies chuckle,

"I'm Sarah, her mother." Sarah said,

"And I'm Tom Dubois, district attorney and her father." Tom said,

"Oh, you have the same job as Phoenix." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Yes, but we don't work on the same cases together." Tom replied,

"What about you guys?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"I'm Mercer, former criminal turned hero." Mercer replied,

"Name's Silver, I'm of noble blood." Silver said,

"Rock, ex-military." Rock said,

"Aero, homeless thief turned hero." Aero said,

"I'm Alice, the one who was chosen to take down a villain, and unite these four." Alice said,

"Where are you all from?" Gilda asked,

"Oh, we're from another world, ours was full of magic." Aero replied,

"Really? Our world has magic, too." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Please, do tell us, what's magic like in your world?" Princess Celestia asked,

"We have five elements, each element is controlled in one kingdom, Mercer's from the fire kingdom, Silver's from the water kingdom, Rock's from the earth kingdom, Aero's from the wind kingdom, and I'm from the lightning kingdom." Alice replied,

"What are you guys?" Gabby asked,

"I'm a magperson." Mercer replied,

"A ningen." Silver said,

"I'm a golem." Rock said,

"I'm an aviator." Aero said,

"I'm a human." Alice said,

"What other creatures are in your world?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Humans who learn fire, water, earth, or wind magic evolve into different species', fire using humans become giants, water using humans become merfolk and nymphs, earth using humans become dwarfs, and wind using humans become elves and fairies, lightning using humans remain human." Aero replied,

"Oh, that's nice to hear, who are you four?" Sunburst asked,

"*sigh* I'm Orchid, this is Harvey, my husband, Nick, our son, and Lance, Nick's best friend, who he adopted." Orchid replied,

"I'm sensing a lot of magic from her, everycreature." Princess Luna said, Orchid holds her right hand out and she shot a yellow beam with gray rocks in it out of her thumb, a small green tornado out of her pinky finger, red and orange fire out of her ring finger, blue water out of her index finger, and purple lightning out of her middle finger, Princess Cadence jumped in front of the five beams and activated a light blue shield, they disappeared after a few seconds,

"There you have it, I'm from their world, too, I was one of the court wizards for that world's royal family." Orchid said,

"Well, if you wish, Orchid, maybe you and our world can work together to create new magic." Princess Celestia said,

"I'm not sure about that, I can tell your world's magic is completely different from our world's magic." Orchid replied,

"What about you, Harvey and Lance?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"We're from another world, too, but not the same world as these six, the one we're from is filled with technology, the natives there are humans, mutants, machines, and aliens called devilgors." Lance replied,

"What happened to you two?" Shining Armor asked,

"Experimented on against our wills, we were created to be the Ultimate Being, but since we became hybrids in the process, we were shunned and hunted down by that world's society to be killed, hybrids in my wife's world are admired instead." Harvey replied,

"Ultimate Being?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Basically, be what we are, but also have your memories erased and brainwashed, that world's top scientist was planning to make us serve as his slave and personal assassin." Lance replied,

"How many Ultimate Beings are there?" Rarity asked,

"Three, I'm Ultimate Being One." Harvey replied,

"I'm Ultimate Being Three." Lance said,

"Wait a sec, who's Ultimate Being Two?" Applejack asked, and Nick flexed his arm muscles and his jacket, shirt, and boots ripped, while his pants ripped to halfway up his calves, he had the same mutations as Harvey and Lance,

"I am." Nick replied,

"So, why are there three of you guys?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"I broke out and escaped, and fought my world's government before they could erase my memory and brainwash me." Harvey said,

"They made me into one to replace my dad, but I broke free before they could erase my memory and brainwash me." Nick said,

"My parents volunteered me against my will to be the third one after Nick escaped, but he saved me before they could erase my memory and brainwash me." Lance said,

"I see, it's nice to see you three are safe, but we have to see the last four, it's late." Princess Celestia replied, and they go to them,

"What's your name?" Pinkie Pie asked Giovi, he did not respond,

"This is Giovi, he's a ghoul, last of his kind, he's not the type to talk, he believe his actions do the talking." the Count of Saint Germain said,

"And you are?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"I am the Count of Saint Germain, I'm a time traveler." the Count of Saint Germain replied,

"A time traveler?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Yes, I am from three hundred years in the past, I came to this time to see my friends again." the Count of Saint Germain replied,

"Ah, how wonderful, and you two are?" Princess Celestia asked,

"Dommiel, I'm a demon, my kind used to serve under Volvox here, and I was his second-in-command." Dommiel replied,

"And you're Volvox, right?" Sunburst asked,

"Yes." Volvox replied,

"What are you?" Princess Ember asked,

"The very first creature to ever exist on Earth, I used to be the supreme ruler of the world we're from, I retired about three hundred years ago." Volvox replied,

"You look... familiar to me." Dragon Lord Torch said,

"Now that you mention it, you look familiar, too." Volvox replied,

"Ugh, I know how it is to have bad memory at old age." Grampa Gruff said,

"Wait a minute, you look familiar, too." Volvox said, shocking the world's natives. The world's natives hear someone and saw a man acting like a little kid,

"Who is that?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"Oh, that's just Mr. Bean, he's a kid in an adult's body." Dommiel replied, Princess Celestia chuckled as she watched him,

"I think he'd be a wonderful entertainer for the colts and fillies in Equestria, we should let him come over one day." Princess Celestia said, and the world's natives left the neighborhood and went home. The Mane Six, Spike, Starlight Glimmer, and Sunset Shimmer walk together,

"I like that place, it's really nice over there." Applejack said,

"Me too, I can't believe how many different types of creatures live there." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"Me neither, they've got humans, a big Cerberus-like guy, a demon, a ghoul, humanoid cats, humanoid rabbits, a humanoid fish, a talking dog, a talking baby, a talking squirrel, and whatever those three Warner siblings are." Sunset Shimmer said,

"I must say, I have never so many diverse creatures living in one area." Rarity said,

"I have." Fluttershy replied,

"That's because you live in a place full of animals, Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash said,

"Isn't it exciting? So many creatures to be friends with!" Pinkie Pie said loudly,

"I do not like their clothes, though, I find that sagging fashion to be disgusting." Rarity replied, the others agreed,

"Well, it is nice to see Phoenix again." Spike said,

"Phoenix?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Oh right, you haven't met him, yet, we'll show you him tomorrow." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"I feel just like back in your world, Sunset." Starlight Glimmer said,

"I feel that way, too." Sunset Shimmer replied,

"Well, it's almost dark, let's get some sleep." Twilight Sparkle said, and they all go to sleep.


Night time comes and the world's natives were woken up early in the night from chatting and glass clanging from the neighborhood, they look and see everybody at the Stray Sheep bar, so they go.

The world's natives enter while Dragon Lord Torch crawled in partially,

"Are those the new guys?" an unknown man with a brown jacket asked,

"Yeah, that's them." Tom replied, the world's natives sees the people they've met already inside, along with new people, they were all either eating or drinking,

"What is this place?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"This is the Stray Sheep bar, we all come here at night to relax after a long day." Volvox replied,

"I must say, what a fancy bar." Rarity said,

"Oh, there's Phoenix, this way, Sunset." Twilight Sparkle said, and the Mane Six go to him with Sunset Shimmer and Trixie.

Phoenix was sitting with Athena and Trucy, the two were eating pizza,

"Phoenix." Twilight Sparkle said, and Phoenix looks at them,

"This is Sunset Shimmer, I met her after you left our world." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Wait, another world?!" Phoenix asked,

"Yup, the world I'm staying in is almost just like this one." Sunset Shimmer replied,

"You know her, daddy?" Trucy asked,

"Actually, no, but I know this one." Phoenix replied,

"Feast your eyes upon the Great and Powerful Trixie." Trixie said,

"Ooh, ooh, maybe we can do shows together." Trucy said,

"Maybe." Phoenix replied while thinking about it,

"How do you know her, boss?" Athena asked,

"She's this land's prosecutor." Phoenix replied,

"You're a prosecutor?!" Athena asked with shock,

"One of Trixie's many jobs." Trixie replied,

"We have three district attorneys in this neighborhood." Phoenix said,

"You're one, and Tom's one, who's the third one?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"That's him right there." Phoenix replied as he pointed his left index finger to a man with short brown hair and a gray business suit,

"Who is that?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"Jimmy McGill." Phoenix replied,

"Well, let's go see him." Twilight Sparkle said, and they do while Starlight Glimmer, Spike, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and the Student Six joined them.

Jimmy McGill was conversing with an old man and a black man,

"Excuse us." Twilight Sparkle said, and the three look at them,

"We're from the world around here, who are you guys?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Jimmy McGill, district attorney at law." Jimmy said,

"Mike Ehrmantraut, head of Los Pollos Hermanos' security." the old man said,

"Oh yeah, we saw that when we were exploring." Spike said,

"I am the restaurant's owner, Gustavo, but you can call me Gus." the black man replied,

"What do you guys serve?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"The neighborhood's best chicken, one taste and you will know." Gus replied, the ponies were very uncomfortable with eating chicken or meat in general,

"What are you guys doing here?" Sweetie Belle asked,

"The same reason as everyone else here, we're here to unwind after a long day." Mike replied,

"So, you're all here every night?" Scootaloo asked,

"Pretty much, yeah, we just talk about our days." Jimmy replied,

"That's cool, but we have to get going now." Rainbow Dash said,

"Good day then, it was a pleasure to meet you all." Gus replied,

"Thank you, and I must admit, Jimmy and Gus, your outfits look lovely." Rarity said,

"Thanks, I have a closet full of them." Jimmy replied, Rarity chuckled and they went to the man sitting to Gus' right, he had a black sleeveless jacket on,

"Sons of Anarchy, MC, California?" Twilight Sparkle asked with confusion,

"Oh, I know what he is, he's a member of a motorcycle club." Sunset Shimmer replied,

"Uh, motorcycle?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"I'll tell you later, I've rode one before, it's awesome." Sunset Shimmer replied, the man turns around and looks at them,

"What can I get you ladies?" the man asked, Fluttershy cowered in fear, the scars on his cheeks scared her,

"Who are you?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Name's Chibs, I'm the president of the Sons of Anarchy motorcycle club." the man replied,

"What happened to your cheeks?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Got cut by knives there many years ago by an old enemy." Chibs replied,

"Oh, well, um, what do you and your club do?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Can't share, it's not appropriate for kids." Chibs replied,

"Oh, I must say, that's a nice beard and moustache you have." Rarity said,

"Thank you, I work a lot to keep it like this." Chibs replied,

"Well, was nice to meet you, Chibs, but we have to get going." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Enjoying the customers so far?" the bartender asked, the world's natives look at him and see he had on a white long-sleeve dress shirt with a collar, a black bow tie under the collar, a white double breasted jacket with three buttons at the end of each sleeve, black pants, and brown dress shoes, he had an oblong face shape with a triangular shaped chin, he had short but well groomed gray hair, and a thin gray moustache, one thing the world's natives thought was strange was that he was wearing sunglasses,

"Who is this?" Ocellus asked,

"This is the bartender." Mike replied,

"We don't know his name, so we just call him Boss." Jimmy said,

"Would you all like a drink?" Boss asked,

"What are you serving?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Rum and cola, whiskey, sake, or beer." Boss replied,

"Sorry, but we don't drink alcohol." Sunset Shimmer replied,

"Well, go on then, since you wish to see everyone here." Boss said, and they do. The world's natives hear arguing and see Bart arguing with a woman with short red hair and was wearing a yellow dress,

"You know the rules, Bart, no alcohol for children." the waitress said,

"Come on, Erica, you know I'm only ten years old in body, I'm actually twenty nine years old." Bart replied,

"Nope, you're still a child, no alcohol for you." Erica said,

"Come on now, you can serve me some alcohol." Riley said,

"I'd like a martini." Brian said,

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no alcohol for dogs, either." Erica replied,

"Oh." Bart said with disappointment,

"Can I have a doughnut?" Homer asked,

"Doughnut shop is further down the street." Erica replied,

"D'oh!" Homer said, and Erica walked back. The Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Student Six, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, and Spike walk to the booths and bumped into Erica,

"You guys the new people?" Erica asked,

"Why, yes, we are." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"I'm Erica, I'm the waitress here." Erica said,

"Oh, I think your outfit could use a redesign." Rarity said,

"I like it the way it is." Erica replied,

"That reminds me, Boss, can I use your outfit as inspiration for one of my fashion shows?" Rarity asked,

"Yes, go on right ahead." Boss replied,

"Why, thank you, darling, I cannot say how much I like your outfit." Rarity said, Boss smiled, and they went to the next nearest man, who was playing the Rapunzel arcade game,

"Excuse us." Twilight Sparkle said, and he turned around, he had dyed blond hair,

"Hi." the man said, they look and saw he had a Teacher of the Year Award with him,

"Ei...ki...chi?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Eikichi Onizuka, I'm a teacher at this neighborhood's school." the man said,

"Oh, you're a teacher?! These six here are our teachers." Silverstream replied,

"What do you teach?" Onizuka asked,

"Friendship." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"I like the sound of that." Onizuka said,

"Well, we'll be looking forward to see how you teach." Twilight Sparkle replied, and they go near the jukebox, they saw the Powerpuff Girls with a man,

"Oh, hi there, nice to see you all again." Bubbles said,

"Who is this?" Fluttershy asked,

"I am Professor Utonium, the girls' creator and father, I'm a scientist." the man replied,

"Really? That's amazing, maybe you and I can make some inventions together." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Uh, where is the mother?" Rarity asked,

"We don't have a mother." Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup replied together,

"Oh, well, professor, if you want, we can act as a surrogate mother for them." Fluttershy said,

"It's fine, but thank you." Professor Utonium replied, and they walk away.

The Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Young Six, Spike, Starlight Glimmer, and Sunset Shimmer go to the four men they saw inside first,

"Oh, hello." the man in the brown jacket said,

"Hello." Sandbar replied,

"What are yer names?" Apple Bloom said,

"I'm Vincent." the man with the small black afro replied,

"I'm Orlando, lady's man." the man with the red hat said,

"Name's Jonny." the man in the brown jacket said,

"And I'm Toby." the man in the blue jumpsuit said,

"You okay, Vincent? You don't look so good." Ocellus said,

"Sorry, I've been having problems." Vincent replied,

"What kind of problems?" Smolder asked,

"His girlfriend wants to tie the knot and marry him, but he isn't ready for that." Jonny replied, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence were surprised, and they walk to him,

"Vincent?" Shining Armor asked, Vincent looks at the two,

"Do you plan to marry her as well?" Shining Armor asked,

"Well, I'm comfortable where we are now, but she isn't." Vincent replied,

"What is your girlfriend's name?" Princess Cadence asked,

"Katherine." Vincent replied,

"You should talk to her, Vincent, let her know how you feel." Princess Cadence said,

"I know, I know, but I'm worried about what she'll say." Vincent replied,

"Well, good luck on yer romance, sugar cube, Ah'm sure she'll come around." Applejack said,

"Hey, how has the investigation been coming along, guys?" Jonny asked two males across from him and his friends,

"Still no leads, we haven't found anything." a man with a revolver said,

"Nope, I haven't found anything, either." a man with a knife said,

"Who are those two?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Harry Callahan and Dexter Morgan, the two best cops in our law enforcement." Volvox replied,

"We're getting a third cop transferred to us soon, she should be here soon." Dexter said, Dragon Lord Torch sees a woman, she had on a black leather jacket, blue jeans, brown shoes, a white shirt, blue eyes, and scapula length blonde hair, he moved out of the way so she can enter. Everybody sees her,

"Is this the place?" the woman asked,

"Are you the transfer cop?" Dommiel asked,

"Yes, Aya Brea, police." the woman replied,

"Callahan and Morgan are over there." the Count of Saint Germain said, and she went to them,

"Uh, is something going on?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"There has been a lot of deaths recently, men who are over thirty and have cheated on their wives or girlfriends have been dying in their sleep recently." Volvox replied, shocking the world's natives, Shining Armor was especially uncomfortable,

"You know, that Mike guy over there used to be a cop too, he retired years ago." Huey said, surprising the world's natives,

"How did you get here, even though we transferred to another world?" Harry asked,

"I stayed at the apartment that Vincent guy over there stays at, I met the other three residents there as well." Aya replied,

"Other three residents?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"She's talking about us." a man said in the booth behind Volvox and Dommiel, they saw the man, there was another man there, he had a bandage on his left pinky finger, and a boy,

"You are?" Yona asked,

"Lucas Kane." the man replied, they see the man with the bandage on his left pinky finger had a Father of the Year award, they see his name was Ethan Mars,

"Oh my, a Father of the Year award, how did you get that, Ethan?" Rarity asked,

"I don't wanna talk about it." Ethan replied,

"And who is this cute little feller here?" Applejack asked,

"I'm Shaun, Ethan's my dad." the boy replied,

"Where is your mom?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"Mom and dad divorced." Shaun replied,

"Aren't you a bit young to be here?" Gallus asked,

"Some of the people here are younger than me." Shaun replied, and they look around and saw he was right.

The world's natives hear arguing and saw three boys, they go to them,

"Hey, look, it's my sister Sarah's old pets." the tall boy said,

"We're not pets." Rainbow Dash replied,

"Yeah, get it right, you dummy." the short boy said,

"Guys, relax, I think they're just here to see hi." the boy with the hat said,

"Who are you guys?" Sandbar asked,

"That's Ed, I'm Edd with two Ds, I'm known as Double D, and that's Eddy." the boy with the hat replied,

"They're from the neighboring neighborhood to this one's left, they must've been here when we got transferred." Volvox said, a pod spaceship in and surprises everyone, they saw a man and a boy,

"Damn it, Morty, you crashed again." the man said,

"I don't understand, Rick, I did what you said." Morty replied,

"Wait a minute." Rainbow Dash said, and she goes to them,

"I remember you two, you guys were at the roller coaster in Las Pegasus." Rainbow Dash said,

"Yeah, we were, *burp* I didn't see you, though. *burp*" Rick replied, Rarity exclaimed with disgust,

"We have a neighborhood to the right as well, they'll come here if bad things happen." Volvox said,

"How many more people are there?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"Those four over there are the last ones, they're from another country." Dommiel replied, he pointed his right index finger to four guys sitting on the floor. The Mane Six go to them,

"Excuse me." Twilight Sparkle said, they look at them,

"Who are you guys?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"I am Takeshi Hongo." one man said,

"Hayato Ichimonji." another man said,

"You can just call me Taki." the third man said,

"And I'm Tachibana." the last man said,

"What brings you guys here?" Fluttershy asked,

"We have found activity of Shocker in this neighborhood, they are a criminal organization trying to change everyone into cyborgs so they can rule the world." Takeshi replied,

"Well... good luck on them, y'all." Applejack said, and they go back. Dragon Lord Torch sees a man coming and he moves out of the way to let him in, everybody sees him, and everybody bowed to him except for Aya and the world's natives,

"Who is that?" Aya asked,

"Vito Corleone, the most powerful person in the neighborhood." Volvox replied,

"My, I must say, what a lovely outfit and rose you have there." Rarity said,

"Thank you, I have heard about you newcomers, and welcome to the neighborhood." Vito replied, and he goes around and everybody kisses his right hand,

"What are you guys doing?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"It is how we greet him." Jazmine replied, surprising the world's natives, he sat, Erica took Vito's orders and he had a glass of red wine.

The world's natives look around and see there was plenty of people, a stage appears and everybody watches,

"And now, for your first form of entertainment, a song, featuring the Great Wakkorotti and Mr. Methane." a male announcer said, the curtains raises while everybody clapped, they saw Wakko and a man in a green costume and purple shorts laying down with his legs up. Yakko plays La Donna E Mobile on the piano and Wakko burps the song while Mr. Methane farts the song, Rarity exclaimed with great shock while the people in the bar, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Big Macintosh, Sandbar, Gallus, Yona, Smolder, Ocellus, Silverstream, Limestone Pie, Doctor Whooves, Derpy, Grampa Gruff, Gilda, Gabby, Dragon Lord Torch, Princess Ember, Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna laughed, the others were neutral,

"You suck, Mr. Methane, Black Dynamite can let out bigger farts than you." Black Dynamite said, everybody shushed him, they continued until they finished and everybody clapped, they walked off of the stage,

"Our next performance is by Mr. Bean." an announcer said, and Mr. Bean appeared on stage as the curtain raised, Mr. Bean does things without speaking and caused trouble, everybody laughed at Mr. Bean's performance, he was hitting a shopping bag full of groceries with a golf club because there was a golf ball in it, and he could not touch it, Mr. Bean got the golf ball in the end and everybody clapped as the curtains went down, Mr. Bean runs around on stage and everybody laughs until he was taken off,

"Next up is Courage the Cowardly Dog." the announcer said, and everybody saw him,

"A pink dog?" Applejack asked with surprise,

"I think he's pretty." Fluttershy said, and Courage performs magic tricks, everybody clapped, Courage bowed and went off the stage,

"Our next performance is by Uncle Ruckus." the announcer said, and everybody saw him, Rarity exclaimed with shock,

"Look at how fat he is." Rarity said,

"Good evening, y'all, my name is Uncle Ruckus, no relation..." Uncle Ruckus said, he begins saying racist things, which shocked everyone, the world's natives covered the ears of the younger ones since Uncle Ruckus said inappropriate things and used swear words, he finished and went off the stage,

"Last performance tonight is by Roger." the announcer said, and Roger appeared as the curtains went up, Roger makes fire, water, earth, and wind float around, shocking the world's natives,

"Twilight, and the rest of you, be careful, I'm sensing tremendous power from him." Princess Celestia said,

"Well, that's pretty much everyone, the only people left here are those animals there." Volvox said, and they all saw Slappy Squirrel again, along with Skippy Squirrel.

The world's natives were shocked by how many people there were, they saw Volvox, Dommiel, the Count of Saint Germain, Giovi, Tom DuBois, Sarah DuBois, Jazmine DuBois, Huey Freeman, Riley Freeman, Robert Freeman, Uncle Ruckus, Black Dynamite, Bullhorn, Cream Corn, Honey Bee, Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Snowball V, Santa's Little Helper, Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin, Chris Griffin, Meg Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Glenn Quagmire, Cleveland Brown, Joe Swanson, Rick Sanchez, Morty Smith, Phineas Flynn, Ferb Fletcher, Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, Baljeet Tjinder, Buford Van Stomm, Gumball Watterson, Darwin Watterson, Anais Watterson, Nicole Watterson, Richard Watterson, Bubbles, Blossom, Buttercup, Professor Utonium, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, Randy Marsh, Mordecai, Rigby, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Nigel Uno, Hoagie Gilligan, Kuki Sanban, Wally Beetles, Abby Lincoln, Eikichi Onizuka, Lucas Kane, Ethan Mars, Shaun Mars, Phoenix Wright, Athena Cykes, Trucy Wright, Jimmy McGill, Mike Ehrmantraut, Gus Fring, Chibs Telford, Vito Corleone, Takeshi Hongo, Hayato Ichimonji, Kazuya Taki, Tobei Tachibana, Mr. Bean, Harry Callahan, Dexter Morgan, Aya Brea, Yakko Warner, Wakko Warner, Dot Warner, Bobby, Pesto, Squit, Buttons, Mindy, Rita, Runt, Slappy Squirrel, Skippy Squirrel, Billy, Mandy, Grim, Steven Universe, Greg Universe, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Bismuth, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Vincent Brooks, Orlando Haddick, Jonny Ariga, Toby Nebbins, Erica Anderson, Boss, Harvey, Orchid, Nick, Lance, Alice, Mercer, Silver, Rock, Aero, and Roger.

Closing time comes and it was time for everyone to go home, and they did, everybody was leaving,

"Twilight, and the rest of you, be very careful, I'm getting feelings of suspicion from Gus and that bartender, I believe those two are hiding very dark secrets." Princess Celestia said, the world's natives took note of it and they all headed home for the night.


Princess Luna enters the dream realm and watches the dreams,

"Ah, another beautiful night." Princess Luna said, and she looks at the dream realm, the dreams of the neighborhood were also in her dream realm since they were merged with Ponyville. Princess Luna watches the dreams but soon noticed something very off,

"What the?! What is this?!" Princess Luna asked with shock, she saw a dream and noticed a lot of people there, she saw Volvox, Dommiel, the Count of Saint Germain, Giovi, Carl, Phoenix, Mr. Bean, Yakko, Wakko, Vincent, Orlando, and Jonny in the dream, they were all pushing blocks around and climbing, there were sheep there as well. Princess Luna tries to use her magic and enter the dream, but she could not,

"What kind of sorcery is this?!" Princess Luna asked, she tried to enter but was denied every time, which angered her, her anger eventually fuses all dreams together, the ponies of Equestria go to Princess Luna to see her,

"What's wrong, Princess Luna?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"I am trying to enter this dream here so I can fix it, but I am being denied access!" Princess Luna replied, they look and see the dream, much to their shocks,

"What in tarnation?" Applejack asked,

"Look, there's Phoenix!" Pinkie Pie said,

"Why are they climbing for, though?" Spike asked, they hear falling and saw the bottom of the place was falling, Volvox and Dommiel were the first ones to make it to the top, Volvox uses his telekinesis to bring everybody up. Everybody rested and Vincent went to them to support them and encourage them to move on,

"Thanks, Vincent, we'll rest here for now, you go on ahead." Phoenix said, and they saw Vincent enters a booth,

"We meet again, lost little lamb." a male child's voice said,

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's just skip the greetings and get to the question." Vincent said,

"Very well, here's the question." the child's voice replied,

"This is the question." a male voice said, the ponies realize it was the same voice as the one that announced the shows in the Stray Sheep,

"You must kiss one of these. Choose." the voice said, and two ropes came down, which scared Vincent, they both had white words in front of them,

"A cephelopod-like alien." the rope to Vincent's right said,

"A beautiful corpse." the rope to Vincent's left said, Rarity exclaimed with shock,

"Neither one is appealing!" Rarity said,

"I think he has to choose one, Rarity." Applejack replied, and Vincent chose the cephelopod-like alien,

"So that's your answer, interesting." the child's voice said,

"Just take me to the next level already." Vincent replied,

"Very well, up we go." the child's voice said, and they do.

Vincent arrives at the next area and it was snowing with ice blocks, Vincent tries to run but he slides on the ice,

"Hey, that looks fun." Pinkie Pie said, the other males soon arrived and they all climb together, along with pushing the blocks and they connect at the edges,

"What the? That defies the laws of physics." Twilight Sparkle said,

"I don't think this is an ordinary dream, it seems some kind of magical being is making them have them." Princess Luna replied, Vincent keeps climbing and made several sheep fall to the bottom, they screamed as they fell, it shocked the ponies, they also saw blocks with spikes, which activated when someone stepped on them, and dark blocks that were heavy, they soon heard a bell ringing,

"Little more." Vincent said, and he keeps climbing,

"I made it!" Vincent said as cheering was heard,

"Here I go." Vincent said as he pulled the chain, and stairs appeared,

"Yeah." Vincent said, and he climbed to the next floor.

Vincent arrives at the landing and saw the others were there,

"What?! How did they make it?!" Rainbow Dash asked,

"It seems we are only seeing one part of this realm, and there are more parts to it." Princess Celestia replied,

"I see you made it, Vincent." Volvox said,

"Yeah, the terrain's rough today." Vincent replied,

"Want to join us? Volvox, Dommiel, and I are coming up with new moves." Phoenix said,

"Actually, all of us have, we've been playing a game who can come up with the most moves." Dommiel replied,

"Yeah, so far, Saint Germain here has come up with the most moves." Phoenix said,

"Well, I guess." Vincent replied, and they do,

"Well, I'll be going now. I still wonder who that guy in the window is." Vincent said,

"I've been wondering too, Vincent, but I think it may be one of the demons who served under me when was the planet's ruler." Volvox replied,

"Really? Okay then." Vincent said, and he goes into the confessional booth and sits,

"Welcome back, lost little lamb, I'm surprised you made it this far." the child's voice said,

"Just shut up and ask the question." Vincent replied,

"Very well." the child's voice said, and the question was asked with the rope falling, Vincent chooses,

"Good luck on the next part, you have to face your fears once again." the child's voice said,

"Just take me already." Vincent replied, and he flew up,

"Okay, let's get this over with." Vincent said, and he heard a female's voice,

"Katherine?" Vincent asked, and he saw Doom's Bride appear, which made him and the ponies and Spike scream with fear,

"A wedding dress?!" Vincent asked,

"I'll kill you!" Doom's Bride said, and Vincent was already climbing, he dodged the avalanches and flying blocks while the ponies and Spike watched nervously, he makes it to the top and opens the door, the white light appears and it destroys Doom's Bride,

"Yeah, I beat this night baby!" Vincent said, and he went into it and the door closed,

"Oh, it's almost daytime, time to wake up, everypony." Princess Luna said, and they exit the dream realm.


The next morning comes and Volvox was looking at Vincent from outside, he saw Vincent in his apartment, only wearing his white and pink polka dotted boxer shorts, he saw a woman in there with him, he realized it was Catherine, he knew exactly what she was, but he does not know who sent her. Everybody in the neighborhood was awake and the Mane Six go to Volvox,

"If it's okay with you guys, can we all explore this place as well?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Of course, you'll all be welcomed here." Dommiel replied,

"Oh, this is so exciting, so many different types of creatures, I can't wait to learn about all of them." Twilight Sparkle said, they look and saw Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, and Carl were outside, they look and saw Meatwad exercising by walking,

"Hey, Meatwad, look, I got some gummy bears over here." Shake said,

"I want some." Meatwad replied,

"Ooh, I want some gummy bears." Pinkie Pie said, and she ran to Shake, and the two eat them, Meatwad walks back to Frylock,

"*pant* *pant* I don't seem to getting in shape." Meatwad said,

"Well, maybe if you walk to Shake, and not eat the gummy bears, you'll see some results, Meatwad." Frylock replied,

"It doesn't matter how much you exercise, Meat Man, you're gonna die, anyway." Carl said, Applejack ran to him,

"Hey! Stop that!" Applejack said,

"You mean, I'm gonna die, no matter how much I exercise?" Meatwad asked,

"That's right, you need to lose weight like how I do, with this." Carl replied, and he shows them an energy bar,

"The South Bronx Parasite Diet." Carl said,

"I wanna try." Meatwad said,

"Meatwad, wait." Twilight Sparkle said, and she runs to it, she looks at the energy bar,

"This doesn't look healthy." Twilight Sparkle said,

"She's right, Meatwad, the proper way to lose weight is to have a balanced diet." Frylock said,

"I can help." Steven said as he ran to Meatwad,

"Why, hello, Steven, that'd be nice of you." Frylock replied,

"I also brought a snack for Spaghetti." Steven said, and he had lasagna,

"Who's Spaghetti?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"That's me, dummy." a voice that sounded just like Carl replied, they see Spaghetti, he was a dog that had the same tan lines, sandals, hair, and gold chain as Carl. Pinkie Pie and Rarity screamed out of shock, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy went to Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie, the six look at Spaghetti with shock,

"What is this?!" Rarity asked,

"It's my pet dog." Carl replied and chuckled a bit,

"I've never seen an animal like this before." Fluttershy said,

"Where in tarnation did you get this?" Applejack asked,

"Hey, we have a pet dog too, come on out, Hand Banana." Shake said, and he appeared, the Mane Six screamed out of shock,

"Nice to meet you six, too." Hand Banana said,

"What the? He looks like he's a part of that guy's hand." Rainbow Dash said,

"How did you guys get these?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Oh, we just used that Make Your Own Dog thing in Carl's pool over there." Meatwad replied, and they see it,

"That doesn't look safe." Twilight Sparkle said,

"I said the same thing when I first saw it. Come on, Meatwad, let's exercise." Steven replied, and they do,

"I wanna go!" Pinkie Pie said, and she hopped with them. Three pigeons fly down in the road and begin eating,

"Aw." Fluttershy said, she flew to them, they were Bobby, Squit, and Pesto,

"You three look so cute." Fluttershy said,

"What do you mean by that?" Pesto asked,

"Uh, I just said you look cute." Fluttershy replied,

"Cute? You think I'm cute?" Pesto asked,

"Uh, yes." Fluttershy replied,

"You're saying I'm cute? Like I'm so kind of mamby-pamby diaper wearin' baby? Is that what you're saying?" Pesto asked,

"No, I'm just saying you look cute." Fluttershy replied,

"That's it! Come here!" Pesto said, and he begins attacking Fluttershy,

"Pesto! Chill!" Squit said while Bobby laughed. The ponies and Squit join in and separate Fluttershy and Pesto, Fluttershy was beaten and crying while Pesto tried to attack her,

"I'll show you cute! You yellow over sized horse brain!" Pesto said,

"What is your problem?!" Rainbow Dash asked,

"I am so sorry, he has a very bad temper." Squit replied,

"Yeah, Pesto's always like that." Bobby said,

"You're a meanie!" Fluttershy said to Pesto angrily,

"What do you mean by that?" Pesto asked,

"You heard me!" Fluttershy replied angrily,

"I'm a meanie? I'm some kind of fat and ugly person like Eric Cartman? Like a purple wearing suited clown like the Joker?" Pesto asked,

"Yes!" Fluttershy replied angrily,

"That's it!" Pesto said, and he began attacking Fluttershy again, Bobby and Squit pull him away, Fluttershy was more battered,

"You all really should put a leash on him." Rarity said,

"What are your names?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"I'm Squit, and that's Bobby." Squit replied, Bobby and Pesto laugh at Squit's name,

"Come on, everypony, let's have everycreature explore this neighborhood, I think we can all make a lot of friends here." Twilight Sparkle said, they others agreed and they went back.

The ponies, dragons, griffons, yaks, changelings, and hippogriffs begin interacting with the neighborhood, there was something for everyone, but the world's natives saw a new group of creatures, the kirins,

"Hi, guys, I'm Autumn Blaze, I'm a kirin, I like to talk and sing and..." Autumn Blaze said, and she went on and on,

"That's nice, but we have to get on with our days." Volvox replied,

"I heard all about you guys, I'm a really good singer too, wanna hear me sing a song?" Autumn Blaze asked, Volvox, Dommiel, the Count of Saint Germain, Giovi, and the Warner Siblings just look at her,

"Better not be My Sex Junk." Dommiel said, a chord was struck in Autumn Blaze, she screams with rage and becomes a nirik with fire around her,

"I guess that's a sore spot for her." Dot said,

"You should meet Katie Ka-Boom." Yakko said, and a house in the neighborhood exploded behind the Warner Siblings,

"Can you sing all fifty states and capitals, Autumn Blaze?" Wakko asked, and Autumn Blaze changed back to normal, she tried but did not even know the first one. Wakko takes out his gag bag and pulls a map of the United States out,

"Here, maybe this will help." Wakko said, and he handed it to her, Pinkie Pie dashed to him,

"Ooh, what else is in here?" Pinkie Pie asked, and she looks through the gag bag, Wakko reaches in and pulls out a big wooden mallet, he hits Pinkie Pie with it and she screams,

"Hey! That hurt!" Pinkie Pie said as she walked down the streets to Wakko, the Warner Siblings were startled to see her,

"Yipe!" the Warner Siblings said, and they run away and Ralph runs after them, they ignore it and Autumn Blaze begins to sing while Pinkie Pie plays music.


Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle were at their clubhouse and waiting for Scootaloo,

"Where's Scootaloo?" Sweetie Belle asked,

"There she is." Apple Bloom replied, and they see their friend, which was actually a giant chicken wearing a wig that was the same shape and color of Scootaloo's mane,

"What took ya so long, Scootaloo?" Apple Bloom asked, the chicken clucked,

"Oh, you want us to call you Scoota-Boo? Okay." Sweetie Belle asked, and the three have fun by playing.

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scoota-Boo go to the neighborhood to meet the residents, they were having fun sightseeing,

"HEY!!" Scootaloo said as she rode her scooter to them,

"This is an impostor! I'm Scootaloo!" Scootaloo said angrily,

"For real?" Apple Bloom asked,

"Really?" Sweetie Belle asked,

"How can you two not see it?! He's a chicken!" Scootaloo said, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle look at Scoota-Boo,

"No, he ain't." Apple Bloom said, Scootaloo growled, she flapped her wings a little and flew up a bit, and fell, but she got the wig off of the chicken. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle look at him with surprise,

"He really is a chicken!" Sweetie Belle said, the chicken clucked,

"Uh-huh! There you are!" Peter said from afar, he tackles the chicken down and begins to beat it up, shocking the Cutie Mark Crusaders,

"No, wait, Peter." Brian said as he ran to him, Peter stopped,

"That's Chicken Boo, Ernie's over there." Brian said as he pointed his right index finger, they see Ernie glaring at Peter, the two run to one another and begin fighting. Peter and Ernie move around as they destroy the environment and cause heavy collateral damage,

"No! Stop it!" Fluttershy said angrily,

"That's enough! Break it up!" Rainbow Dash said angrily, Fluttershy restrains Ernie while Rainbow Dash restrains Peter,

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" Fluttershy said angrily, but Ernie slaps her with his right hand and she screams as she falls,

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash said as she flew down to catch her. Peter and Ernie continue fighting, they were still in the construction sight, they move around and cause collateral damage in the area, some of the metal beams almost fall on the construction workers,

"That's enough!" Rarity said as she and Twilight Sparkle separate Peter and Ernie, and bring them down,

"What are y'all doin'?!" Applejack asked,

"We always fight." Ernie replied,

"Yeah, it's kind of a thing with us." Peter said,

"Well, shame on you, shame on you, too, Chicken Boo, you should know better not to disguise yourself as someone." Fluttershy said, Chicken Boo clucked,

"What is he saying?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"I actually don't understand him." Fluttershy replied, surprising everypony,

"Come on, you two." Fluttershy said, and Ernie and Chicken Boo follow her, she gives them a reprimanding and they leave, Fluttershy flew back,

"They actually have homes, so I can't adopt them." Fluttershy said,

"Let's go have fun!" Pinkie Pie replied excitedly, and they all go their separate ways.


Sunburst walks around and saw Frylock and Rick working on something,

"What are you guys doing?" Sunburst asked as he trotted to them,

"Who *burp* is this?" Rick asked,

"They are from the new area around us, Rick." Frylock replied,

"I'm Sunburst, I study magic." Sunburst said,

"Well, I'm sorry, Sunburst, but what we're doing involves science, not magic." Frylock replied,

"Actually, I study science, too. What are you guys doing?" Sunburst asked,

"We are reversing this device since it brought us here, we're trying to have it send us back." Rick replied,

"Really? Maybe I can help." Sunburst said,

"That would be really nice, Sunburst, come over here and say what you can do to help." Frylock replied, Sunburst smiled and walked to them to see how he can help.


Phoenix was in his office and going through the case he took, he was looking into a murder case, the person he was defending was a female pastry chef named Pays Tree, she was accused of murdering a man named Apu Sauce, he was looking over the case,

"Daddy." Trucy said, Phoenix looks up,

"More of those pretty little horseies are here." Trucy said, and he saw Princess Luna, Shining Armor, and Princess Cadence enter,

"Oh, hello." Phoenix said,

"Are you Phoenix Wright?" Princess Luna asked,

"Yes." Phoenix replied,

"I'm Shining Armor, I'm Twilight Sparkle's older brother." Shining Armor said,

"Oh, hello there." Phoenix replied,

"I'm Princess Cadence, I'm Twilight's sister-in-law." Princess Cadence said,

"And I'm Princess Luna, I'm sure you remember when you met Princess Celestia." Princess Luna said,

"Yes, I do." Phoenix replied,

"I'm her sister." Princess Luna said,

"I see, I'm busy right now, I have a case to work on." Phoenix replied,

"Can I play with them, daddy?" Trucy asked,

"Go on, Trucy, daddy needs his time to work." Phoenix replied,

"Come on, I'll show you three my magic tricks." Trucy said, and Shining Armor, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadence follow her as Trucy and Athena go on to prepare a magic show for them.


Jimmy walks around and heard two ponies talking, he looked and saw it was Flim and Flam, even though they were wearing disguises, Jimmy could tell instantly they were scammers,

"Come one, come all, come and buy the gift of the month! Kids will love it!" Flim said, Jimmy looks and sees they were selling old and worn out junk that were put together by old and rusty nuts and bolts, he can tell they were scamming, he also saw Flim and Flam scamming children. Flim and Flam take off their disguises while laughing and going behind their counter, Jimmy decided to follow them,

"Look, Flim, we have lots of money, at this rate, we'll be able to have enough money to build a resort." Flam said,

"Yes, and those idiots don't know what hit them." Flim replied, the two laugh, Jimmy looks at the money and see they were bits, Jimmy got an idea and went to the candy store.

Flim and Flam snicker while they return back to their scam, a man with short hair, a beard and moustache, a gray baseball cap, sunglasses, a green short sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes goes to them, which was actually Jimmy in disguise,

"Hey, guys, I'd like to buy all of those toys there." Jimmy said,

"Uh, what's with the outfit?" Flim asked,

"Oh, I'm a news reporter, Saul Goodman." Jimmy replied,

"Well, 'Saul', you said you want all of our toys here, hope you got the money." Flam said,

"I do, it's right here." Jimmy replied, and he gives them chocolate coins wrapped in gold wrappers shaped like coins,

"Here you go." Flim said as he gave Jimmy a toy for each fake coin he gave them, they were soon sold out,

"Alright, thank you." Jimmy replied, and the two head to Las Pegasus to buy the resort. Flim and Flam were thrown out by the pony they were paying to build the resort,

"Hey, what gives?" Flim asked, the pony throws the chocolate coins at them,

"This is candy!" the pony replied, Flim and Flam look and realize they have been scammed by Jimmy, which greatly shocked them.


There was a commotion in the neighborhood with Huey, Riley, Robert, Black Dynamite, Bullhorn, Cream Corn, Honey Bee, Token Black, and the other black residents in the neighborhood complaining,

"Calm down, guys, what is it?" Volvox asked,

"Black Dynamite is very offended is by this neighborhood's flag." Black Dynamite replied,

"While I understand the flag is part of history, it reminds us of our misery." Bullhorn said,

"Yeah, we want it changed." Token Black said, they all complain,

"Guys, I'm sorry, but you are the only group of people complaining." Volvox said,

"I agree it should be changed, too." a male voice said, they look and saw PC Principal,

"That flag is racist and offensive, I demand a new flag as well." PC Principal said,

"Guys, wait!" Steven said as he went to them,

"I'd like to see what it looks like." Steven said, and Roger flew out and got it, it was a yellow flag, he unfolds it and reveals there five stick figures in the flag, the stick figure in the center was black and hanging from a noose while the other stick figures were white and cheering. The world's natives see the flag and were shocked, Pinkie Pie screamed with shock when she saw it,

"I agree with them, it needs to be changed." Steven said,

"This flag represents the unfair racism and suffering they have received from white people during the times of slavery and segregation, I say we change the flag." PC Principal said, the black residents of the neighborhood agree,

"I'm sorry, guys, but you all are only a few in the neighborhood, everybody else agrees the flag should stay the way it is." Volvox replied,

"No!" Princess Celestia said very sternly from behind Volvox, he turns around and sees her walking forward,

"I may not understand your ways, but I can tell this flag is very offensive, I can clearly see it depicts a person being executed, and the others cheering. I do not like this flag, and demand you change it to one that is welcoming of all creatures." Princess Celestia said,

"Man, nobody cares about you guys, this about us." Robert replied,

"Wait, granddad, I think it'll be best if we go along with her." Huey said,

"Why didn't you do anything about this flag when it was created?" Princess Celestia asked,

"It was made after I retired from being the ruler." Volvox replied,

"You still didn't do anything?" Princess Celestia asked,

"Couldn't." Volvox replied,

"As we were saying, guys, you all are the only ones who are complaining, which is still a minority in the neighborhood." Dommiel said,

"Well, I agree it should be changed. How about you, Roger? Roger?" Steven asked, and they see Roger was fighting off demons with Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup, he slaps one alien with the back of his left hand, it flies into a building and broke into pieces while cracking the building in the process, everybody ignores them and they continue arguing over the flag.


Sunset Shimmer decided to try the driving test and was struggling, Mordecai and Rigby were helping her, she growled every time she failed,

"This is ridiculous!" Sunset Shimmer said,

"We said the same thing when we did this." Mordecai replied,

"Focus, Sunset Shimmer, we'll guide you, and remember, you can try as many times as you want." Rigby said, and Sunset Shimmer tries the Whip and Terminate course again, Sunset Shimmer beats it but got a silver medal, she was angry,

"Relax, Sunset, it's a silver medal, you passed." Rigby said,

"I don't want a silver medal! I want gold!" Sunset Shimmer replied, and she tried the course again.


The Cutie Mark Crusaders went to the Kids Next Door and began playing with them, Apple Bloom went to go see Nigel and Abby, Scootaloo was with Hoagie and Wally, and Sweetie Belle was with Kuki,

"Well, hello, Cutie Mark Crusaders, are you here to help us against the tyranny of adults?" Nigel asked,

"Actually, most of the people we don't get along with are our age." Apple Bloom replied,

"It's alright, we understand, our main enemies are within our age group, too." Abby said,

"Really?" Apple Bloom asked,

"Yeah, the Delightful Children From Down The Lane, they live in the neighborhood Ed, Edd, and Eddy come from, so I'd doubt they'd be here." Abby replied,

"Well, Ah lead the other two, Ah was hopin' y'all two could give me some tips on bein' a better leader." Apple Bloom said,

"Very well, watch and learn, Apple Bloom." Nigel replied, and he and Abby give her a few tips on leading.

Scootaloo helped Hoagie with his inventions while she and Wally roughhoused with one another,

"Careful, you two, I need pure concentration." Hoagie said, Scootaloo trotted to him,

"How's the device coming?" Scootaloo asked, they were making a scooter with makeshift thrusters from soda cans,

"I appreciate your advice, Scootaloo, I think these soda cans will make great thrusters." Hoagie said,

"Thrusters? I thought we were adding flaming stickers onto it!" Wally replied, much to Scootaloo's bewilderment,

"He's always like that, he's our best fighter, but the dumbest member." Hoagie said,

"I noticed that." Scootaloo replied, and she and Hoagie keep working to make the makeshift thrusters, Hoagie puts on the finishing touches while Scootaloo went to go play fight with Wally again.

Sweetie Belle and Kuki play together and were having fun,

"Rainbow Monkeys, Rainbow Monkeys,

Oh, so very round and super chunky,

Bringing love where ever they go,

Everyone's made of a big rainbow.

Oh, red and orange, and pink and blue,

Rainbow Monkeys, Rainbow Monkeys,

We love you!" Kuki and Sweetie Belle sang together, they laugh and keep playing,

"I want a rainbow monkey!" Sweetie Belle said,

"The store's just north of here." Kuki replied, Sweetie Belle looks and sees the rainbow monkeys in the store,

"Wow!" Sweetie Belle said, she thought they looked really cute,

"Mommy and daddy always buy them for me and my sister, maybe you should, too." Kuki said,

"I'll think about it." Sweetie Belle replied, and the two keep playing with one another. Kuki had Sweetie Belle wear a bunny suit, which she thought was cute,

"Are we besties?" Kuki asked,

"Yes." Sweetie Belle replied, Kuki hugged her,

"Yay!" Kuki said, Sweetie Belle smiled, the Kids Next Door and Cutie Mark Crusaders have fun together.


Princess Celestia went to go see Vito Corleone, who was sitting at his desk, knocking was heard at his door,

"Come in." Vito said, telekinesis was used Princess Celestia entered,

"Excuse me, Mr. Corleone, I'd like a word with you." Princess Celestia said,

"Yes, please, have a seat." Vito replied, and Princess Celestia sat across from him,

"What is the matter?" Vito asked,

"It is about the neighborhood's flag." Princess Celestia replied,

"Yes, I have heard, complaints about that flag has started recently, it was perfectly okay at the time it was made." Vito said,

"What?" Princess Celestia asked with shock and surprise,

"You heard me, at the time we put up that flag, nobody complained about it." Vito replied,

"It's still wrong, that flag needs to go, and it's not just my country complaining, every country in this world is complaining about it." Princess Celestia said,

"I understand you all do things differently, but the majority of the neighborhood thinks the flag is okay, so until the votes of it to change outweighs the votes of the flag being fine, it's staying." Vito replied, Princess Celestia had an idea,

"Can the natives of this world have a saying in it?" Princess Celestia asked,

"Of course, we already have many different beings in this neighborhood, I don't see any harm in more coming in." Vito replied,

"Thank you, uh, um... what is your title?" Princess Celestia asked,

"Don." Vito replied, Princess Celestia was surprised, she has never heard of that title before,

"I've also heard the others call you something else." Princess Celestia said,

"Yes, that's my other title, Godfather." Vito replied,

"Godfather?" Princess Celestia asked, she has never heard of such a title,

"I assume you don't have the title in your land if you don't know it." Vito said,

"Actually, no country in this world has Godfather as a title." Princess Celestia replied,

"I see, is there anything else you'd like to discuss?" Vito asked,

"No, that was all." Princess Celestia replied,

"Alright, I bid you farewell, then." Vito said, Princess Celestia bowed to him and left the room. Princess Celestia heads outside and looks at the Los Pollos Hermanos restaurant and saw Gus cleaning the restaurant's parking lot, she looked at him with suspicion, she was getting the feeling he had a very dark and sinister secret, but nonetheless went back to Canterlot.


Night time comes and Princess Luna tries to raise the moon, but she saw it was gone,

"What the? Where is the moon? WHERE IS THE MOON?!" Princess Luna asked angrily, the world's natives look around and saw the stars and moon were gone,

"Roger, go contact the king." Volvox said, Roger nods and he flies up into space, surprising the world's natives. Roger flies back down to Volvox's height,

"Alright, he's coming." Roger said, and they all see the King of All Cosmos appear, shocking everycreature, they could not believe it, he was even bigger than Volvox,

"What is it, We are quite busy right now." the King of All Cosmos said,

"The stars and moon are missing, Your Majesty." Volvox replied,

"Yes, We have noticed, Our deepest apologies, Volvox, Our son is currently replacing them." the King of All Cosmos said,

"What happened to them?" Bubbles asked as she, Blossom, and Buttercup flew up to the King of All Cosmos, screaming was heard in the sky and everybody saw Ignignokt and Err floating in the sky while spinning clockwise,

"Uh, you see, We were heading home while drunk, and ended up crashing into the stars and destroying them, before hitting the moon." the King of All Cosmos, Princess Celestia gave him a look of disapproval while Applejack shook her head,

"So that's what happened, I thought the president and vice president were plotting something to take over the world." Slappy Squirrel said,

"So, when are the stars and moon going to be back?" the Count of Saint Germain asked,

"Our son is working on it, We started using the Katamari in different parts of the neighborhood." the King of All Cosmos replied,

"Wait, Kids Next Door, try to contact the moon base." Nigel said, and they do,

"Negative, Numbuh One, I'm not getting a reading." Hoagie replied,

"Oh no, Lapis!" Steven said with worry,

"It's alright, Steven, I'm right here." Lapis Lazuli replied as she flew down, the world's natives look at her with surprise,

"Look at her wings." Spike said,

"Are they... made out of water?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Okay, I'll let your son roll the Katamari around the neighborhood, but make sure he doesn't roll up the citizens or buildings." Volvox replied,

"Thank you, Volvox, We promise this will not take long." the King of All Cosmos said, and he flew back up into the sky.

The residents of the neighborhood go to the Stray Sheep bar and the Mane Six, Young Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, princesses, Shining Armor, Spike, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, and Sunburst enter the bar, they see five more people this time, they were with Mordecai and Rigby, Sunset Shimmer went to them,

"Who are these guys, Mordecai and Rigby?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"These are our co-workers." Mordecai replied,

"Oh yes, I remember seeing you drive that car in the driving test, jolly good show!" a man with lollipop head said,

"Oh, uh, thanks?" Sunset Shimmer said embarrassingly,

"This is Pops, he's our manager." Rigby said,

"Well, yeah, but since he was sheltered all his life, he has no idea what to do, so I handle the management." a gumball machine said,

"This is Benson, he's a bit short tempered." Mordecai said,

"You know who else is short tempered? My mom!" a green man said, the world's natives present look at him with disbelief,

"*sigh* This is Muscle Man, he's always like that." Rigby said,

"I'm Hi Five Ghost, his best friend." a small white floating ghost said,

"And this is?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Skips, our best worker." Benson replied,

"So, what do you think of this world, Skips?" Mordecai asked,

"I've seen a lot of things in my lifetime, but never anything like this world." Skips replied,

"I love this world, it kind of reminds me a bit of Lolliland." Pops said,

"Lolliland?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"It's where he's from." Mordecai replied,

"So, let me gets this straight, you guys are a blue jay, a raccoon, a gumball machine, a lollipop, a green human, a ghost, and a yeti." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Yeah, we all work at the park." Rigby replied,

"And our boss wouldn't be on us if you and Mordecai didn't cause so many problems." Benson said,

"Come on, guys, let's just enjoy the evening." Muscle Man said, and they do.

Vincent was sitting with Orlando, Jonny, and Toby, looking depressed,

"You still haven't thought about marrying Katherine?" Jonny asked,

"I know, but I can't bring myself to ask her." Vincent replied,

"You really wanna go through the same crap I went through? Trust me, marriage life sucks, man." Orlando said,

"Excuse me." Princess Cadence said as she and Shining Armor walked to them,

"I believe he would be fine when he does marry." Princess Cadence said,

"I'm not ready to get married, yet, but she wants to tie the knot, I'm fine where we are. *sigh* I really don't know what to do." Vincent replied,

"Well, if she's wanting to marry, then you might as well marry her as well." Jonny said,

"How long have you two been dating?" Shining Armor asked,

"About five years." Vincent replied,

"Trust me, man, no matter how good you are to a woman, you'll never know when she'll stab you in the back." Orlando said,

"H... hey, my wife here has never done such a thing to me." Shining Armor replied,

"Well, lucky you, my wife betrayed me." Orlando said,

"I'm sorry to hear that. What about you two?" Princess Cadence asked,

"I'm still searching for my one true love." Jonny replied,

"Yeah, so am I." Toby said,

"But you have a girlfriend already, don't you, Jonny?" Vincent asked,

"Yeah, but I have no intention of marrying her, and we're only seeing one another for temporary company." Jonny replied, the ponies and Young Six were shocked,

"You have no intention of marrying her?" Shining Armor asked,

"She has no intention of marry me, either." Jonny replied,

"But what if you don't find your one true love?" Princess Cadence asked,

"Then I don't get married, so what?" Jonny asked,

"Jonny, love and marriage is an important thing, you shouldn't brush it off like that." Princess Cadence replied,

"You should be telling that to old Vincent here." Orlando said, the two look and see Vincent was just drinking the night away,

"Well, we'll be going now." Shining Armor said, and the two walk back.

Pinkie Pie hopped to the Rapunzel arcade game and saw Onizuka playing, he just beat the sixty fourth level,

"Yes." Onizuka said,

"I wanna try!" Pinkie Pie said while hopping up and down excitedly,

"Okay, but it's hard." Onizuka replied, and he stepped to the right while Pinkie Pie got onto the arcade game.

Pinkie Pie starts the Rapunzel game,

"Ooh, so many blocks and pretty looking little people." Pinkie Pie said, she somehow knew how to use the arcade, which confused Onizuka, she beats the first level,

"I beat it! Whoo-hoo!" Pinkie Pie said,

"Actually, you only beat the first level." Onizuka replied, and Pinkie Pie looked and saw the game automatically advance to the next level. Pinkie Pie focuses and beats the second level easily, which made her jump up and down happily. Pinkie Pie does the third level and had a little trouble, she pushes a block down that makes the whole thing fall and she lost the level,

"Oh, I lost." Pinkie Pie said sadly,

"There's a restart button right there." Onizuka replied, and Pinkie Pie saw it, she restarts the level and tries again, she beat the third level the second time through,

"I did it!" Pinkie Pie said, and she continues playing while Onizuka watched her.

Volvox looks around while everybody relaxes for the night,

"Wait, Tom's missing." Volvox said,

"Yeah, where is Tom?" Dommiel asked,

"He and Sarah got into another argument this morning." Huey replied,

"Again? They might as well divorce at this rate." the Count of Saint Germain said,

"That'd be a shame, that wife Tom's got is fine." Riley replied,

"I am not letting him in our house if he is kicked out, no way." Robert said, the world's natives who were visiting the bar look at him with disapproval,

"What about the time you guys went to his house for the free food when the celebrity visited them?" Steven asked,

"Hey now, we really liked Pretty Boy Flizzy, so we went over to visit him." Uncle Ruckus replied,

"Black Dynamite also like Pretty Boy Flizzy, so Black Dynamite paid Tom a visit." Black Dynamite said,

"Yeah, me too, I would've liked to dance with him on Soul Train." Cream Corn said,

"Pretty Boy Flizzy had it all, not just the looks." Honey Bee said,

"We all went to go meet Pretty Boy Flizzy, but ya didn't go cause you're a sissy." Bullhorn said,

"No, you guys didn't! I was nearby, you all just visited them to get the free food!" Steven replied,

"And what's wrong with that?" Lois asked,

"Yeah, Tom's wife is a good cook." Bart said,

"I was going to go, but I forgot where Tom's house was at." Richard said,

"Tom's wife a hottie, I'll take her if she divorces him." Carl said,

"No, I saw her first, she's mine!" Shake replied,

"Ugh, you men are all the same." Erica said,

"That's ironic coming from you." Vincent replied,

"Hey!" Erica said,

"Excuse me, Orlando, darling, I must know, what is that hat on your head called?" Rarity asked,

"Why you ask for, lady?" Orlando asked,

"I'm a fashion designer, and I like hats, so I was wondering what yours is called." Rarity replied,

"Ah, no wonder why, it's called a trilby." Orlando said,

"Thank you, darling, I think it will go well for some outfits." Rarity replied, Orlando chuckled while Rarity walked back.

The spotlight comes on and everybody looks,

"Now, for a new entertainer this evening, Autumn Blaze." a male announcer said, everybody clapped as the curtains raised, Autumn Blaze stood on the stage,

"Hi, everyone, I'm Autumn Blaze, it's my first time, so I'm a bit nervous, so I'm going to start by singing a song." Autumn Blaze said,

"You sound just like Rachel Bloom." Black Dynamite said,

"Um, the script for this story says that is her voice actress." Yakko replied,

"What else does the script say about her?" Robert asked,

"It says she's going to sing a song called A Kirin's Tale." Yakko replied,

"Go on without me, Ah already heard it." Applejack said,

"Thank goodness for that, cause Black Dynamite doesn't wanna hear her sing that song from Bill Nye's show again." Black Dynamite said, a chord was struck inside of Autumn Blaze, she was about to lose her temper and turn into a nirik, but she restrained it, she sang her song and everybody except Applejack clapped since she already heard it, and she went off the stage. Screaming was heard and the Stray Sheep bar got rolled up into the Katamari,

"What the?! The Prince is rolling up the neighborhood!" Volvox said,

"Help." Phineas said, they saw him, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet, and Buford were rolled into the Katamari, Volvox uses telekinesis to free them,

"Go have a talk with the King, Roger." Volvox said, and he flew up into the sky,

"How does he do that?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"He has the powers and abilities of thirty five gods." Dommiel replied, the world's natives reel back in shock,

"Thirty five gods?!" Rarity asked,

"Yeah, he was considered the chosen one to protect our world from threats, but as you can see, there isn't that many, as he has already dealt with them." the Count of Saint Germain replied, Roger flew back down,

"He's not here right now." Roger said,

"I see, we'll look for him tomorrow." Volvox replied, the others hear a dunking noise and they saw Mr. Bean was trying to make his teddy bear drink the drink he ordered,

"There goes Mr. Bean being Mr. Bean again." Darwin said,

"Yeah, I'll never understand that guy." Gumball replied, the others hear drinks banging on the table and they notice Mercer and Aero having a contest over who can drink the most alcohol,

"Ready to give up?" Mercer asked,

"Not at all." Aero replied,

"You guys shouldn't drink that much." Rock said,

"But it's fun." Aero replied,

"Still, it's bad for you guys." Silver said, and the two drink the next shot of alcohol, Aero passed out while Mercer continued to sit,

"I win!" Mercer said,

"Didn't you two drink back then, mom and dad?" Nick asked,

"Well, only on ceremonial things, but other than that, no." Orchid replied,

"I did when I was heavily injured, it numbed the pain." Nick said,

"I tried it once, I didn't like the taste." Lance said,

"What?! But Lance, you're too young!" Alice said,

"Not by my home world's standards, I'm not." Lance replied, Erica walked over,

"Hey, which one of you guys paying for the drinks." Erica said,

"She is, loser pays." Mercer replied, the mares look at Mercer with shock, unable to believe he would make the female pay for the food and drinks at a restaurant,

"I'm gonna head home, it's getting late." Jonny said, the others look at the time and agree,

"Make sure you all leave the money on the table for the food and drinks." Boss said, and they do, everybody left, but Vincent stayed,

"Hello." a female said, everybody saw Catherine, the Mane Six, Young Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Princesses, Shining Armor, Sunburst, Starlight Glimmer, and Sunset Shimmer go to him,

"Who is this?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"This is Catherine, she comes here late at night." Vincent replied,

"What is this outfit?!" Rarity asked angrily, seeing Catherine was wearing white clothes that resembled lingerie, Catherine giggled,

"Don't you like it?" Catherine asked,

"No! I do not! How can you go around in that outfit without being embarrassed?! It's so revealing and resembles underwear!" Rarity replied angrily, Catherine giggled while Rarity had a shocked face,

"This is the women you're proposing to?!" Rarity asked,

"No, the Katherine I'm dating is Katherine with a k." Vincent replied,

"Wait, are you in a relationship with her, too?!" Pinkie Pie asked,

"No, we're just friends." Vincent replied,

"Really? It looks like there's more than a friendship between you two." Shining Armor said,

"We're just close friends, really close." Vincent replied,

"Are you in a relationship with two women, Vincent?!" Princess Cadence asked,

"No, he's just said, we're just friends." Catherine replied, Vincent stood up,

"Hey, are you going?" Catherine asked,

"Yeah, I have to go to work early tomorrow." Vincent replied,

"Oh, okay, bye then." Catherine said and Vincent left, the world's natives left as well.


Princess Luna enters the dream realm and begins to work on getting rid of nightmares,

"Okay, let's get tonight over with." Princess Luna said and she begins to blasting away the nightmares of the foals, but she stops and saw the dream with the male sheep again, she sees them in a clock tower, and Vincent was the one who was climbing the most,

"It's that dream sequence again." Princess Luna said, she watches Vincent climb the blocks while collecting the coins, he also made use of a red book to electrocute other sheep away. The ponies of Equestria begin to have nightmares and Princess Luna puts all of the nightmares together and zaps them away, they look and see her watching the men climb the clock tower, they watch with her, Rarity chuckled,

"I must say, I do find Vincent running around only in his undergarments a bit amusing." Rarity said, the others look and Pinkie Pie began laughing out loud, they see Vincent make it to the top and he goes up to the next landing. Vincent speaks with the others and everybody was working together to create new moves to move the blocks,

"Have how things been for you, Vincent?" Phoenix asked,

"I'm managing, but it's getting a bit tough." Vincent replied,

"Things would be easy for us if Wakko wasn't eating all of the blocks." Yakko said,

"It's not my fault they're tasty." Wakko replied,

"Tasty?! They taste like frickin' drywall!" Carl said,

"Relax, everyone, let's calm down and take turns coming up with new moves to get through this nightmare." Volvox said, everybody calmed down and discussed things,

"Alright, I'll be going now." Vincent said,

"Have you found out who that person over there is yet?" the Count of Saint Germain asked,

"Not yet, but I'm looking." Volvox replied, and Vincent entered the confessional booth, he answered the question and went up to the next part.

Vincent arrives at the next part and climbs up the blocks, the ponies watch with worry as Vincent climbs through the place, a sheep falls down and he screams,

"Oh, no!" Fluttershy said, and Vincent keeps climbing, he runs up and was collecting the coins as he went along, Vincent soon arrives at the bell and goes up to the next landing.

Vincent goes up the stairs and sees everybody was still alive and well,

"Hey, guys." Vincent said,

"*pant* *pant*, all of this climbing is makin' me tired." Carl said,

"Hang in there, Carl, I think we're near the end." Dommiel replied,

"I hope so, so far, every night, I've been haunted and chased by Dahlia." Phoenix said,

"I still can't believe I'm here, I didn't betray anyone, I was the one who got betrayed." Orlando said,

"I never cheated on anyone, and I'm here as well." Jonny replied,

"Well, let's go, I'm looking up and seeing we still have two more floors to go." Volvox said,

"How are you able to fit in this place, Volvox?" Vincent asked,

"Whoever is giving us these nightmares is using their powers to shrink me to the size I am now." Volvox replied,

"Ah, stacking blocks." Mr. Bean said as he tried to think of strategies,

"I'm surprised he made it this far." Vincent said,

"Yeah, he's smart in his own way." the Count of Saint Germain replied,

"Well, come on, I think we should go up to the next floor." Phoenix said, the others agreed and Vincent entered first, the voice talks and the next question was asked, Vincent pulls the rope for his answer, the voice speaks a bit more and Vincent was sent up to the next floor.

Vincent arrives at the third floor and begins climbing,

"Wow, I'm noticing a lot of puzzles for climbing up, but I'm having trouble solving them." Twilight Sparkle said,

"As am I, Twilight, if we were in there, we could've just used magic on ourselves and the earth ponies to go up, while the Pegasi could just fly up." Princess Celestia replied,

"Still, I wonder why they're having these nightmares, I've noticed they're all males as well." Princess Cadence said,

"Yeah, now that you mention it, there seems to be no females in these dreams." Rainbow Dash replied,

"That is strange, Ah wonder why that's the case for." Applejack said, the ponies were all confused and they soon see Vincent has begun climbing.

Vincent begins climbing while the bottom falls, Rarity screams when she saw the big black ants,

"Oh my, I've never seen ants that big before." Fluttershy said,

"I am so glad the ants in Sugarcube Corner are not that big, they'd eat everything." Pinkie Pie said,

"I'd like to have ants that big." Shining Armor replied,

"Of course you would, big brother." Twilight Sparkle said in a deadpan tone, they watch Vincent climb and he was at the top,

"Wow, he's completely different in the real world than in the dream." Princess Cadence said, the others agreed and Vincent went up to the next landing.

Vincent arrives and saw everyone there, they were all resting,

"Did you see Tom down there?" Dommiel asked,

"Nope." Vincent replied,

"We should go check on him after tonight, who knows how he's been." the Count of Saint Germain said, Giovi nodded,

"Well... I'll be going, I wish to get tonight over and done with." Vincent said,

"Alright, see you tomorrow morning if you survive." Volvox replied, and Vincent entered the booth, the voice talks and Vincent answers the question presented and goes up to the next floor. Vincent arrives at the last floor for the night,

"Alright... Let's just climb this thing and get it over with." Vincent said, he hears baby noises above him,

"Wh... What?!" Vincent asked,

"Daddy..." a voice said from above and something falls, making everypony uneasy,

"What was that?" Sweetie Belle asked,

"There is no way!" Vincent said as he had his right hand on his forehead, a chainsaw comes up and it scares everypony,

"Dad... dy..." the creature said,

"I'm not your daddy! I'm definitely not YOUR daddy!" Vincent said, and the creature came up, it was baby that had a chainsaw for its right hand, a pincer for its left hand. The ponies scream in terror at the sight of the baby, Shining Armor's and Princess Cadence's eyes' and mouths were wide open with horror,

"Luna, do something!" Princess Celestia said,

"I can't, I already tried, I can't zap these nightmares away." Princess Luna replied, Vincent runs and climbs while the baby shoots its gatling gun and makes buzzsaws fall and move around,

"Come on, Vincent, you can do it." Twilight Sparkle said as she watches nervously,

"Daddy!" the baby said,

"Who is the mother?" Rarity asked,

"Ah sure don't wanna know." Applejack replied, Vincent keeps climbing the baby laughs manically as it cuts the right side of the area off with its chainsaw,

"Daddy!" the baby said as Vincent climbed, the baby shoots its gatling gun again and makes more blocks and buzzsaws fall, Vincent hangs off of a ledge while everypony watched nervously, Vincent goes back up and climbs more while the baby chases him and cuts off the right side of the area again. Vincent looks back and sees the baby's face had open, revealing a mechanical skull-like face, with two chainsaw blades protruding from its left eye, and another mouth for its right eye, which scared everypony, Vincent keeps climbing and arrives at the top,

"Okay, if I just open this..." Vincent said, and he opens the door,

"Here comes the dawn... of victory!" Vincent said, the baby comes up,

"Whoa! It's still coming?!" Vincent asked, and the baby kept coming up, Vincent began to panic while everypony was scared,

"Play with me!" the baby said as it waved its arms around,

"Not a chance!" Vincent said, and the white light from the door destroys the baby,

"Did I... Did I do it?" Vincent asked, and he saw he did, he was happy,

"I did it! The night is mine! Whoo-hoo!" Vincent said, and he went into the door. The ponies smiled as they saw him survive the night,

"He made it." Fluttershy said,

"I hope the others did, too." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"The night is about to end, you all should wake up now." Princess Luna said, and they exited the dream realm.


Morning comes and the ponies look for Vincent's home,

"There he is." Rainbow Dash said as she pointed her right front hoof at Vincent's apartment, which everybody saw him through a window, he wakes up and look,

"Wait, it's that woman from last night." Rarity said, and the rest of the Mane Six see Catherine in his home, she was freaking out, they look and saw ants coming in,

"Y'all, Ah'm gettin' a bad feelin' about that Catherine." Applejack said, they watch Vincent and Catherine from outside and see Catherine was very energetic, she left soon afterwards, she also threw out what attracted the ants. The Mane Six go to it and Twilight Sparkle uses her telekinesis to open the box, cake was revealed to be inside,

"Oh, what a waste of good cake." Pinkie Pie said, her five friends agreed, they see Vincent come out and Shining Armor and Princess Cadence ran to him, so did the Mane Six,

"Are you alright, Vincent?" Princess Cadence asked,

"Yeah, I just had a bad dream last night." Vincent replied,

"Where are you going?" Shining Armor asked,

"To work, I work as a computer programmer." Vincent replied,

"Do you remember the dream you had last night?" Rarity asked,

"Actually, no." Vincent replied, surprising the eight ponies present with him,

"Well, we'll be leaving now, darling, take it easy." Rarity said,

"Alright, thanks, see you all tonight." Vincent replied, and he goes to work,

"Okay, now to put Ponyville and this place together." Twilight Sparkle said, and they all go their separate ways.


The residents of the neighborhood are allowed into Ponyville and they explore, Rarity sees humans who were sagging their pants' coming to her shop,

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you guys are not coming into my shop with your pants like that." Rarity said,

"Ay, lady, this is the fashion." one man replied,

"I don't care if it's fashion or not, it's hideous, and if you want to enter my shop, pull your pants up." Rarity said, Rainbow Dash flew down to them,

"Seriously, guys, wearing your pants like that is not cool." Rainbow Dash said, the humans look at her,

"'Cool' is way out of date now." one man said,

"Yeah, we say 'swag' now." another man said,

"Swag?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"'Not cool' and 'uncool' ain't used no more, either, we say 'ratchet' now." a third man said, much to Rarity's and Rainbow Dash's confusion,

"Anyway, as I was saying, if you want to come into my shop, pull up your pants, you're not coming in like that." Rarity said, and she puts a sign on her door to tell the humans to pull their pants up and closes it while Rainbow Dash flies away.


Night Light and Twilight Velvet decided to go for a stroll in the neighborhood, they look around and saw Randy drunk, he was only in his undergarments as well,

"That guy is a father?" Twilight Velvet asked,

"My thoughts, exactly, love." Night Light replied, and they walk past him, they look and see Marge and Lois conversing,

"Oh, hello, who are you two?" Marge asked,

"We're Twilight Sparkle's parents." Twilight Velvet replied,

"Which one was Twilight Sparkle again?" Lois asked,

"The purple one with the horn and wings." Night Light replied,

"Oh, that one, I remember her." Lois said,

"So, what are you two doing?" Twilight Velvet asked,

"Just talking about our days, our husbands and kids are at work and school right now." Marge replied,

"So, what do you two do?" Twilight Velvet asked,

"Mostly just stay home and take care of the house." Lois replied,

"You two don't do anything?" Night Light asked,

"We do a lot, just nothing to do right now." Marge replied,

"Alright, well, nice meeting you two, we'll continue our stroll." Twilight Velvet said, and the two walk past them. Night Light and Twilight Velvet hear havoc at a house and saw Richard doing something,

"What is he doing?" Twilight Velvet asked as they saw Richard playing with what appeared to be a toy wand,

"I guess he just has a big inner child." Night Light said, Twilight Velvet chuckled,

"It's actually kind of cute watching him." Twilight Velvet said, and they see Richard act like a little kid,

"Well, come on, darling, let's keep walking around." Night Light said, and they walk around the neighborhood while enjoying the views.


Sunset Shimmer was still trying the driving test and was having a lot of trouble, she was doing the PIT maneuver, she got a silver medal,

"Come on!" Sunset Shimmer said as she clutched her head with her front hoofs and hit her head on the steering wheel's horn,

"Yeah, we had trouble with this one, too." Mordecai said,

"How many tries did it take you two?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"A lot, so much, we lost count after the twentieth try." Rigby replied, Sunset Shimmer sighs sharply and kept her head on the horn,

"I need a break." Sunset Shimmer said, and she trotted away from the driving school. Mordecai and Rigby comfort her while she just sat on the sidewalk,

"Need some help?" a voice asked, they look up and saw Chibs,

"I thought you drive motorcycles." Sunset Shimmer said,

"Not always, I drive four wheels, too." Chibs replied, Sunset Shimmer looked at him with surprise,

"Come on, I'll show you a few tricks." Chibs said, and they try the PIT maneuver part again, Chibs guides Sunset Shimmer and she got a gold medal,

"Yes!" Sunset Shimmer said,

"OHHHHHHH!!" Mordecai and Rigby said together, they hear running and saw Benson,

"Mordecai and Rigby, GET BACK TO WORK!!" Benson said,

"Oh, we have to go now, Sunset Shimmer." Mordecai said,

"Okay, see you guys next time." Sunset Shimmer replied,

"I have to go, too, I have a club to run." Chibs said,

"Alright, good luck." Sunset Shimmer replied, and the three leave while Sunset Shimmer does the next test.


Applejack walks around and looks around the neighborhood, she stops when she saw a black man dancing with a lawn mower in front of him,

"What in tarnation?" Applejack asked with surprise as she saw the black man mowing the lawn while dancing and playing music, she walked to the house and knocked on the door three times with front right hoof, the door opens and Robert came out,

"Yes?" Robert asked,

"What is that supposed to be?" Applejack asked as she pointed her front left hoof to the black man mowing his lawn,

"He's a lawn mower man from Dave Chappelle's Lawn Service, it's a good company." Robert replied,

"Why can't ya mow the lawn yerself?" Applejack asked,

"Man, I'm old, I don't have the energy like how I did back then." Robert replied,

"Why couldn't ya just call a regular person to mow the lawn?" Applejack asked,

"This is the only company in the neighborhood." Robert replied,

"What about Huey and Riley?" Applejack asked,

"They're at school." Robert replied,

"Ya could have them mow the lawn on the weekend." Applejack said,

"They have homework during the weekend." Robert replied,

"Oh, so, y'all don't have time." Applejack said,

"Exactly, we ain't got the time to be mowing the lawn when we're so busy." Robert replied,

"Well, sorry to bother ya, Ah'll be goin' now." Applejack said,

"Alright, have a good day." Robert replied, and he closed the door, Applejack walks away while looking at the dancing lawn mower man uncomfortably.


Phoenix was at a crime scene, he saw the outline of Apu Sauce's body was drawn, he was not the only person there, Trucy, Harry, Dexter, Aya, Takeshi, Hayato, and Taki were there as well,

"Daddy, you never said what happened to Gumshoe." Trucy said,

"He just transferred, we thought we'd give him an easier job." Harry replied,

"Yeah, he's still around, following Edgeworth everywhere." Dexter said,

"So, when was the time of death estimated?" Aya asked,

"About thirty four hours ago." Dexter replied, everybody sees Dexter has already put red tape around the area to locate where the blood splattered during the time of the murder,

"This wasn't an expert murder, whoever did this was an amateur." Dexter said,

"I can tell, look, see how high the blood flies up onto the wall?" Takeshi asked,

"Yeah, whoever did this used a lot of force." Aya replied,

"Someone's coming." Hayato said, and they hear trotting, they see Twilight Sparkle,

"I couldn't help but hear you guys, thought I could be of help." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Sure, Twilight, just like the last time I came here." Phoenix replied, Twilight Sparkle smiled,

"Do you have any prior experience with anything like this?" Harry asked,

"I gathered forensic knowledge from my books." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"We're doing the blood splatter analysis right now, what do you know about it?" Dexter asked,

"Well, I just overheard you guys discuss it." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"That's not everything." Taki said, Twilight Sparkle looks at the red tapes,

"Well, judging by the height of the splatter, and the angle of it, I would assume this person was stabbed with immense force, and possibly hit a major artery." Twilight Sparkle said,

"The body's being analyzed at the police station, person was stabbed in their left jugular vein and carotid artery." Dexter replied,

"Oh, I'd figured it was somewhere around there." Twilight Sparkle said,

"I'll fill you in, we also found a right hand print on the body's right shoulder, the fingers are on the front of the shoulder." Trucy said,

"Okay, so that means the person was attacked from behind." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"You guys said you found something strange on the weapon, right?" Aya asked,

"Yes, it's right here." Taki replied, and he shows the weapon, it was a dagger, it had a silver blade, red and black handle, and a gold eagle emblem on the hand guard,

"See this eagle emblem here, Twilight?" Takeshi asked,

"Yes." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"That is the logo of Shocker, the criminal organization Ichimonji, Taki, and I are fighting." Takeshi said, Twilight Sparkle looked at it with great detail,

"Thank you, I'll inform Princess Celestia." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Well, come on, I have to speak to the suspects around here now." Phoenix said, and they all walk together.

Phoenix, Twilight Sparkle, and the investigators go together and come across someone, he had on a suit and hat that appeared to be made out of ice cream, he had short blue hair,

"Excuse us." Phoenix said, the man looks at them,

"Can you state your name?" Phoenix asked, the man did not respond,

"What can you say about this?" Taki asked as he showed him the dagger, the man did not respond,

"He's hiding something." Aya said, they look and saw him biting his lower lip to stay quiet, Takeshi, Hayato, and Taki's attentions were caught,

"Is Shocker holding your family hostage?" Hayato asked, the man became nervous,

"Let's take him to Tachibana's place." Takeshi said, and they do.


Onizuka was teaching his class and Princess Celestia and Cheerilee saw him outside, he was with his class, which had Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters, Bart, and other students,

"Alright, Bart, Cartman, fight!" Onizuka said, surprising everyone,

"Well? What are you waiting for? Fight!" Onizuka said, and they do, much to Cheerilee's shock, the Cutie Mark Crusaders see it and watch with shock as well, the ponies watch with shock while Onizuka's students cheer on Bart to win, but Cartman overpowers him and the students begin cheering for Cartman to win,

"Stop!" Onizuka said, and they do,

"You guys are not being a true friend, you all cheered for Bart, and then switched to Cartman when he started winning, that is not what a true friend does. A true friend supports their friend, even when they are losing, all of you fail." Onizuka said, shocking the students,

"Wait! Onizuka!" Princess Celestia said as she flew to him, she landed in front of him,

"What kind of lesson is this?" Princess Celestia asked,

"I am teaching them about supporting their friends." Onizuka replied,

"I understand the need to teach friendship, but I don't think this is the best way." Princess Celestia said,

"It's only for this lesson, I have several ways to teach them." Onizuka replied,

"Actually, he teaches us more than friendship." Butters said,

"Yeah, he also teaches us life lessons." Stan said,

"I'll be watching you, I'll have a talk with you if I see this doing more harm than good." Princess Celestia said, and she flew away, they all go back to class. Bart was bored, so he decided to try a prank, he took out a slingshot and was about to shoot it at Onizuka, he snickers and fires a rock at Onizuka while his back was turned and he was writing on the board, the rock was about to hit him, but Onizuka holds up his left hand and catches it without turning around, causing the students to gasp,

"Nice try, Bart, but that's not going to work with me." Onizuka said, and he turned around and threw the rock, it hit the wall in the back of the classroom, which left a hole and cracks on the entire wall, shocking his students,

"Now then, onto your social studies assignment." Onizuka said, and he lectures them while the students were too busy using their touchscreen phones and were on Facebook, Instagram, or looking at memes, Onizuka walks around the classroom and takes their electronics and puts on his desk, the students complain but Onizuka does a karate chop with his right hand and breaks their electronics. The students were seeing PC Principal while Onizuka stood outside the office,

"Mr. Onizuka, get in here!" PC Principal said, he did,

"I understand your country does things differently, but as long as you're here, you'll be obeying my rules." PC Principal said, Onizuka let out an annoyed grunt,

"You will not break other students' supplies! I have a lot of complaints already, their parents are furious with you!" PC Principal said,

"Well, they weren't paying attention in class." Onizuka replied,

"We all know why you're here, the only reason you were brought to our school was because PC Principal wanted to add diversity in the teaching staff!" Cartman said,

"And everybody can see, you have the hots for Strong Woman." Kyle said, Onizuka blushed,

"Well, I'll let you go this time, Mr. Onizuka, since you're still new here, but if something like this happens again, I will fire you." PC Principal said, and Onizuka left while the students continued to complain.


Starlight Glimmer and Flurry Heart decided to go see Harvey, Orchid, Nick, Lance, Alice, Mercer, Silver, Rock, and Aero, Flurry Heart flew around and played with Lance, Silver, and Rock,

"What do you guys for a living?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Well, I used to play music for money when I was younger." Harvey replied,

"What about you, Orchid?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"I was a stay at home mom, had to watch over Nick." Orchid replied,

"What about you guys?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Only I had a job, I was a soldier for my home kingdom's military." Rock replied from afar,

"You guys didn't have jobs?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Nope, I was homeless who had to steal for a living." Aero replied,

"Well, I'm from a family of nobility, so maybe that could count, since I was studying politics." Silver said from afar,

"I didn't have a job either, I was busy learning lightning magic." Alice said,

"Me neither, plus, I couldn't get a job, I'm a wanted criminal, me serving under Alice is basically my atonement." Mercer said,

"What are your crimes?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Robbery, murder, political assassination, and being a former member of a criminal gang, so I served under Alice back in my world to protect it from evil to atone for my past actions." Mercer replied,

"For how long?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Rest of my life." Mercer replied,

"I was a thief before I joined Alice, so I'm kind of atoning, too." Aero said,

"What about the rest of you?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"I was dead at the time Nick met them." Lance replied from afar,

"I joined Alice because it was my duty as a soldier." Rock said from afar,

"Since I'm nobility, I had more responsibilities than the average citizens in my home kingdom." Silver said from afar,

"I was chosen to save our world from evil, and these four joined me, Nick came much later." Alice said,

"Yeah, I only went to mom's world after going to dad's world, they were the first people I met." Nick said,

"What does Lance mean he died?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Lance was experimented on and mutated, I had to kill him to end his suffering, I then went to mom's world after that, I used magic from her world and technology from dad's world to revive him, I got mom and dad revived as well." Nick replied,

"I see, interesting, I'll go see Volvox now." Starlight Glimmer said,

"Alright, have fun." Harvey replied, and Starlight Glimmer trotted to his home. Starlight Glimmer arrived to Volvox's home and knocked on the front door with her front right hoof three times, Volvox uses telekinesis to open the door,

"Hello, you need something?" Volvox asked,

"Actually, I just thought I'd come by and get to know you better." Starlight Glimmer replied,

"Come on in, then." Volvox said, and she entered. Starlight Glimmer entered his house and saw Dommiel, the Count of Saint Germain, Giovi, and Tom,

"You okay, Tom?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Sarah kicked me out of the house again." Tom replied,

"What happened?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"His wife has been seeing a singer named Usher for some time, and she kicked him out because he doesn't like his music." Dommiel replied,

"That's... kind of petty to do." Starlight Glimmer said,

"This isn't the first time she did this to me." Tom replied,

"I'm sorry to hear that. So, what do you guys do for fun?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"We usually watch movies and TV shows, they're right there." the Count of Saint Germain replied, and Starlight Glimmer looks, she saw the movies, they had Gone with the Wind, The Wizard of Oz, Doctor Zhivago, Shane, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Soylent Green, The Omega Man, The Outlaw Josey Wales, A Fistful of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Duck, You Sucker, Django, Tombstone, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Friday the 13th Part 2, Child's Play, Scream, Hellraiser, Hellbound: Hellraiser II, Phantasm, The Omen, Candyman, Gremlins, Alien, Aliens, Predator, The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Logan's Run, Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III, Jurassic World, Godzilla, Godzilla vs. Gigan, Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla, Terror of Mechagodzilla, Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla, Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, Scarface, The Sand Pebbles, The Secret of NIMH, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Anastasia, Mulan, Watership Down, The Breakfast Club, Animal House, The Mask, Race with the Devil, Rosemary's Baby, Easy Rider, House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects, Big Fish, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sin City, Bullitt, Full Metal Jacket, Heartbreak Ridge, Kelly's Heroes, Red Dawn, First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Rocky, The Shawshank Redemption, The Thing, Escape From New York, Big Trouble in Little China, and A Christmas Story,

"Wow, you have quite the collection." Starlight Glimmer said,

"Yeah, I don't have all of the movies I want, though." Volvox replied,

"Which ones?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Citizen Kane, Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, The 7th Voyage of Sinbad, The Golden Voyage of Sinbad, Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger, Jason and the Argonauts, The Goonies, The Day After Tomorrow, the original Night of the Living Dead, 1990's Night of the Living Dead, the original Dawn of the Dead, 2004's Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Psycho, American Psycho, The Birds, The Pursuit of Happyness, October Sky, Radio, Selena, Pandorum, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Planet of the Apes, Ben-Hur, Spartacus, To Kill a Mockingbird, Mad Max, Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior, My Name is Nobody, Blazing Saddles, and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." Volvox replied, thunder strikes down and Roger appears, which startled Starlight Glimmer,

"You didn't get my movie." Roger said,

"Oh no, you suck at directing movies." Volvox replied,

"Oh come on, am I really that bad?" Roger asked,

"You made Plan 9 from Outer Space look like Citizen Kane." Dommiel replied,

"No offense, Roger, but you're a terrible movie director." Tom said, Roger looked down,

"Do you guys have anything else?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"We've got TV shows on DVD, too." Dommiel replied, Starlight Glimmer looks and saw they had The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, CSI, The X Files, Hey, Arnold, Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Odd Parents, The Joy of Painting, Rocko's Modern Life, Milo Murphy's Law, Gravity Falls, Doug, Clannad, Clannad: After Years, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Fist of the North Star, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Berserk, One Punch Man, Kinnikuman, and Gokusen,

"You guys want more, don't you?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Not at the moment." the Count of Saint Germain replied,

"Do you guys have any books?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Nope, we find reading a bit tedious." Dommiel replied,

"Yeah, plus, it hurts our necks." Volvox said,

"So, what else do you guys have?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"I'm still bummed out you guys don't have any Star Wars of Harry Potter films." Roger said,

"That's not really our types of movies." Volvox replied,

"We also have video games." the Count of Saint Germain said,

"What do you guys have?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Every single Resident Evil and Silent Hill game, Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3, and 4, Parasite Eve, Mortal Kombat on the Super Nintendo, Golden Axe, all Castlevania games, all Metroid games, all God of War games, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3, Half Life, Final Fantasy 7 and 10, Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne, Contra: Shattered Soldier, Devil May Cry 1, 2, and 3, Dead Space, Dead Island, Skyrim, Dishonored, The Evil Within 1 and 2, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and 5, Super Mario World, Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey, Tetris Plus, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins, Arkham Knight, Street Fighter II, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3, Bloodbourne, God Hand, Darksiders 1, 2, and 3, Punch-Out!!, Onimusha: Warlords, Samurai's Destiny, Demon Siege, and Dawn of Dreams, Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Okami, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Area 51, The Suffering, The Suffering: Ties That Bind, and Clock Tower 3." Volvox replied,

"We also got music, we have Pink Floyd, Scorpions, Yes, The Doors, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Dethklok, Run-DMC, one song by Gotye, Billie Holiday, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, ICP, 2 Live Crew, Thugnificent, Gangstalicious, NWA, one song by Journey, Def Leppard, and Led Zeppelin." Dommiel said,

"Wow, you have quite the collection." Starlight Glimmer said,

"Thanks, it'll never be complete, though, since new movies, TV shows, and video games are always coming out." the Count of Saint Germain replied,

"You should've been around in 1939." Volvox said,

"Yeah, a lot of good movies came out that year." Dommiel said,

"You want to watch or play one of them?" the Count of Saint Germain asked,

"Sorry, but I'll pass, I want to meet the others, too, nice speaking to you guys." Starlight Glimmer replied, and she left,

"Can I play one?" Roger asked,

"Sure, take your pick." the Count of Saint Germain replied, and Roger chose the game he wanted to play.


Phineas and Ferb continue building the roller coaster and Spike and the Young Six go see them,

"Hello again." Phineas said,

"Hi, Twilight actually wanted me to give you guys some notes on the roller coaster so it could support everycreature when they board it, since she's too busy to come help at the moment." Spike replied, and he hands it to them,

"Thank you, we were working on that, our country's president already gave us the supplies." Phineas said,

"Uh, president?" Silverstream asked,

"This country's ruler is called a president, we have a queen from where I come from." Ferb replied,

"Still, aren't you a bit young to be building a roller coaster?" Ocellus asked,

"Why, yes, yes I am." Phineas replied,

"So, who is the president?" Sandbar asked,

"President Brain, his second-in-command is Admiral Pinky." Phineas replied, Pinkie Pie dashed into the backyard,

"Hey! That's my name." Pinkie Pie said,

"This Pinky's a mouse." Phineas replied,

"Still a double me!" Pinkie Pie said as she jumped up and down. In the grass of Phineas' and Ferb's backyard, Pinky and the Brain were watching them,

"So, what was the plan, Brain? Narf." Pinky said,

"Simple, Pinky, when Phineas and Ferb activate the roller coaster, we are going to use our mind control device that I've secretly planted onto the pieces of the roller coaster to send out waves to hypnotize the people, I will make them obey me and I will rule the world." Brain replied,

"Wait, no, one problem, Brain, what if we are sent back to our world?" Pinky asked,

"I will still be able to control this world with my mind from there, I will not take over one, but two worlds." Brain replied,

"Egad, Brain, what a brilliant idea!" Pinky said,

"Yes, now come, we must prepare my speech." Brain replied, and the two left.

Phineas, Ferb, Spike, Sandbar, Gallus, Ocellus, Smolder, Yona, and Silverstream work together to build the roller coaster,

"Good work, gang, I think we all could use a break." Phineas said, and they all agree, happy to see the roller coaster was coming together at a decent pace. Isabella, Baljeet, and Buford arrive shortly afterwards,

"What'cha doin'?" Isabella asked,

"Same, building the roller coaster." Phineas replied,

"We're building the biggest roller coaster ever!" Silverstream said,

"Yona having fun, everybody else having fun?" Yona asked,

"I'll admit, it kind of is." Gallus replied,

"Yeah, I can't wait until I ride it." Smolder said,

"Hey, where's Perry?" Phineas asked,

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen ever since we came here." Buford replied,

"Me neither, that is strange." Baljeet said,

"Well, we'll worry about that later, break time's over." Phineas replied, and they all work on the roller coaster again.


Fluttershy brought Rita, Runt, Bobby, Pesto, Squit, Slappy Squirrel, and Skippy Squirrel to her cottage,

"Now, now make way, there's room for everybody." Fluttershy said,

"Yeah, definitely enough room, definitely enough room, definitely." Runt replied,

"Not really, I'd rather not have to share, but it sure beats living with Flavio and Marita." Rita said, and she begins to sing about how bad it was,

"Oh no, Rita, this is a place of happiness, so no singing about bad things." Fluttershy said,

"You sound nothing like Emmy." Slappy Squirrel said,

"Emmy?" Fluttershy asked,

"Yeah, you sound more like Cassie." Slappy Squirrel replied, much to Fluttershy's confusion,

"Hey, Aunt Slappy, there are no nuts in the tree." Skippy Squirrel said,

"This tree's a dunce, I'm outta here." Slappy Squirrel replied,

"Where are you going?" Fluttershy asked,

"Back to my original home, your tree's a wreck. Come on, Skippy." Slappy Squirrel replied, and the two left. Fluttershy hears arguing in her house, so she enters,

"Huh? What's that? You think you own this cottage? Like I'm some little kid you can tramp over?" Pesto asked, Angel Bunny glared at him,

"You think I'm a kid, like one of those little guys who gets his candy stolen? Like that kid who talks about Randy Beaman all the time?" Pesto asked, Angel Bunny growled at him,

"That's it! Come here, I'll show you who's a kid!" Pesto said, and the two fight, Pesto was winning while Angel Bunny squealed in pain,

"STOP IT!!" Fluttershy yelled at them,

"ANGEL BUNNY!! PESTO!!" Fluttershy yelled, they did not stop, magic was used by Discord to separate them,

"My, what a racket, I'm trying to sleep." Discord said as he sat in a chair,

"Now, Pesto, I am not going to put up with your temper in my home, so don't start any fights." Fluttershy said, she hears more arguing and saw Rita arguing with another cat, she flew to them,

"What is going on here?" Fluttershy asked,

"She won't let me have the fish." Rita replied,

"Now, now, we share in this cottage." Fluttershy said,

"I don't wanna share, I want it all." Rita replied, Fluttershy glared at her,

"Rita!" Fluttershy said sternly,

"No! I want it all!" Rita replied, Fluttershy stares at her, which scares her into obedience,

"I'll be back, everybody, I'm going to go check on Buttons." Fluttershy said, and she flew out. Fluttershy heads to Mindy's and Buttons' home and saw Mindy leave her yard as she saw a truck pass by,

"Ooh, trucky." Mindy said, and she walks out of the yard, Buttons exclaims with shock and jumps out of the yard. Buttons chases Mindy and got hit by several tree branches, Mindy climbs to the top of the truck while Buttons does as well, a tree branch hits him off of the truck and Fluttershy gives chase. Buttons stands up and runs across the road, he catches up and jumps onto the back of the truck, but he falls under it, Buttons yelps as his tail and butt skid across the road, Fluttershy holds him up and tries flying while holding him, but he was too heavy and she fell. The truck arrives at a dump and Mindy goes down into the dump, Buttons yelps with shock and runs to her, he pushes her out of the way while some of the smashers smash him, Fluttershy flies and picks Mindy up and bring her home, Buttons changes back to normal and runs home, he gets ran over by several cars but keeps going.

Fluttershy puts Mindy back in her harness while Buttons goes back into his doghouse,

"Mindy, you've stayed here, good girl." Mindy's mother said as she came into the yard with her husband,

"Buttons, you're all dirty, bad dog." Mindy's father said,

"We told you not to go into the mud, no treat for you." Mindy's mother said, Buttons whimpered, Fluttershy watched and felt her rage build up,

"How dare you! HOW DARE YOU!!" Fluttershy said, and she flew to Mindy's parents,

"I have watched your dog rescue and get hurt every day to make sure your daughter is safe! And when he does save her and bring her back here, you two scold him for something trivial! Buttons saves and protects your daughter from serious harm, and you punish him all the time, while you two are out and doing something like admiring your things and gloating about your possessions! Buttons is not a bad dog, you two are bad parents, now apologize to Buttons or I'll make you two go after Mindy the next time she goes out of the yard!" Fluttershy said angrily, Mindy's parents were scared, and they went into their house without apologizing to Buttons. Fluttershy went to Buttons and rubbed her snout against him,

"Good dog, I have a treat for you." Fluttershy said, and she flew away and came back with a piece of raw steak, Buttons was happy and eats it, Mindy runs to Buttons and hugs him,

"Me love Buttons." Mindy said, Buttons smiled,

"Be good now, Mindy, Buttons needs his rest." Fluttershy said,

"Okay, I love you, buh-bye." Mindy replied, Fluttershy smiled and flew back to her cottage.


Twilight Sparkle and Phoenix were at a hideout with Takeshi, Hayato, Taki, Tachibana, Harry, Dexter, and Aya, they had the man sitting in a chair and drinking tea,

"What is your name?" Takeshi asked,

"Eyes Cree." the man replied,

"What happened at the scene of the murder?" Phoenix asked,

"I wasn't there." Eyes Cree replied,

"Where were you, then?" Takeshi asked,

"I was..." Eyes Cree replied, but he suddenly stood up and tried to attack them. Twilight Sparkle uses her telekinesis to restrain him while Taki hits him to knock him out, they all check him,

"There's something in his ear." Harry said, they look and took it out,

"A Shocker mind controlling device." Taki said,

"How do you know?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"They've used this before." Hayato replied,

"Tie him up, just in case he attacks again, and guard the place, it's possible some of Shocker's henchmen are around here." Tachibana said,

"How will you guys know if it's Shocker or not?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Those who work for Shocker wear a uniform." Taki replied, Eyes Cree begins to wake up,

"What happened?" Eyes Cree asked,

"You were controlled by Shocker." Takeshi replied,

"Right, Shocker, I was forced by them to make desserts with mind controlling devices in them, it's so when kids eat them at a party, they will be controlled and brainwashed by Shocker." Eyes Cree said, shocking Phoenix and Twilight Sparkle,

"I remember strange things happening back at where I worked, so that's what happened." Aya said,

"Yes, we've had several Shocker cases here, too." Harry replied,

"What do you know about Apu Sauce?" Dexter asked,

"Apu Sauce was actually killed by Shocker, it was a monster I've never seen, he was testing a new weapon, he stabbed it into his neck, blood squirted out everywhere, Shocker is making a new one." Eyes Cree said,

"What about Pays Tree? How did she get arrested for it?" Phoenix asked,

"I don't know, she stumbled upon the body, but when the police came, they arrested her immediately." Eyes Cree replied, their attentions were caught,

"Could it be Shocker?" Tachibana asked,

"Possibly, they can disguise themselves as people." Taki replied,

"I'd like to meet this Pays Tree." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Alright, come with me." Phoenix replied, and they go to the police station. Phoenix and Twilight Sparkle arrive at the police station and see Mike,

"What are you doing here?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"My job." Mike replied,

"Your job?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"He's actually a retired cop, he was still working here when I joined." Harry replied,

"Good afternoon, Mr. Callahan, Mr. Morgan." Mike said,

"Good afternoon, Mr. Ehrmantraut." Harry replied,

"Good afternoon." Dexter said,

"I'll be heading back to Los Pollos Hermanos now, you know where to find me." Mike said, and he left, Twilight Sparkle, Aya, and Taki got a feeling he was hiding something, but they continue to Pays Tree. Twilight Sparkle, Phoenix, and the others arrive, they see Pays Tree, she was wearing pastries as clothing, which bewildered Twilight Sparkle,

"Please, you have to get me out of here." Pays Tree said,

"We're working on that, Pays Tree, you need to tell me what happened at the time of your arrest." Phoenix replied,

"Nothing, they just arrested me on the spot without letting me say anything, and I was brought here, they were going to throw me in jail without trial until you took my case, please, you have to get me out, I think these guards are..." Pays Tree replied, but a tranquilizer was shot into her, they see two policemen and they run out of the room. Phoenix stood up with shock and the two police men entered the room Phoenix and his company were in,

"You've heard enough, you won't escape." one policeman said, and they take off their disguises, revealing black outfits with a skeletal design on them. Everybody else stood up and looked at the two,

"Shocker!" Takeshi said,

"Go! We'll deal with them!" Taki said, and they attack, Takeshi, Hayato, Taki, and Tachibana fight them, more enter the room and they had swords with them, one of them was wearing a red uniform, they attack and Harry, Dexter, and Aya subdue them, Phoenix also did his best to fight back, Twilight Sparkle zapped the Shocker henchmen with her magic to knock them down. Phoenix and Twilight Sparkle arrive outside and saw more Shocker henchmen, they see them being knocked down by Trucy's magic tricks while Athena fought them off with her martial arts, the others arrive outside and help them fight the Shocker henchmen, Takeshi, Hayato, Taki, Dexter, and Athena subdued them easily,

"Come on, let's go check on Apu Sauce." Hayato said, and they go back to where Takeshi, Hayato, Taki, and Tachibana were staying.


The black people in the neighborhood were demanding the flag to be changed have won, and they cheered, Princess Celestia managed to get Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Dragon Lord Torch, Princess Ember, Grampa Gruff, Prince Rutherford, King Thorax, Queen Novo, Princess Skystar, Chief Thunderhooves, and Rain Shine to convince them to vote to change the neighborhood's flag,

"Alright, they won, the flag shall be changed." Vito said, and the black people cheer,

"We haven't had anything this successful since Martin Luther King's 'I Have A Dream' speech." Robert said,

"Black Dynamite didn't like Martin Luther King, Black Dynamite supported Malcolm X." Black Dynamite replied,

"No, no, y'all black folk don't deserve this." Uncle Ruckus said, he sees the native creatures of the world glaring at him,

"O... Okay, maybe they do." Uncle Ruckus said, the world's natives close in on him, making him scared, the dragons and griffons begin beating him up while Uncle Ruckus yelps in pain, Princess Celestia sighs and she waits for the new flag to be made.


School has ended and Bart was home, he was going to play a prank on Homer, he put a can of beer in a paint shaker, Cartman, Eddy, Riley, and Shake were doing the prank with him, the four snicker and wait for Homer to open the beer can, he gets it from the refrigerator and opens it, Bart, Cartman, Eddy, Riley, and Shake laugh until the can explodes, which made the house's windows explode, the car tip over, and the roof goes up into the air, everybody saw it and they look to see what happened,

"What in tarnation?" Applejack asked,

"It looks like what of 'em house beams gave out." Granny Smith said,

"Wait, is that beer I see comin' out of the house?" Carl asked, and they do, they saw Homer swimming around and drinking it, Peter, Quagmire, Cleveland, Joe, and Carl go in to drink it as well, they hear laughing and saw Bart, Cartman, Eddy, Riley, and Shake come out,

"What the? Shake, there you are, I've been wondering where you've been." Frylock said,

"I was out shopping, and I stumbled to here on my way home." Shake replied,

"Say, are y'all playin' a game? I wanna play." Meatwad said,

"No, you're too stupid to play." Shake replied, Meatwad began to cry,

"There you go, you're just a kid, as always." Shake said, and he turned around and saw Princess Celestia glaring at him,

"What?" Shake asked,

"Mordecai and Rigby, you better not have had a part in this." Benson said,

"We're right here, Benson." Mordecai replied, and he saw him and Rigby with trash bags,

"Okay, so you two didn't." Benson said,

"Come on, Cartman, you're grounded." Randy said, Cartman aimed a pistol at him, causing the residents of the neighborhood to gasp,

"I'm not getting punished, I demand to be let free!" Cartman replied, Randy aimed a pistol at him,

"Oh no, you're not, you're grounded, now drop the gun or I'll shoot you." Randy said, and Cartman did.

Riley walked away while laughing and Robert grabbed him,

"Come here, boy." Robert said, and he took off his belt began whipping Riley, shocking the world's natives while the residents of the neighborhood just watch, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence run to him and restrain him with their telekinesis,

"Robert, no!" Princess Cadence said, Bart continues to laugh at what he did,

"Why you little..." Homer said as he emerged from the beer and began strangling Bart, causing some of the world's natives to scream with shock, Night Light and Twilight Velvet use telekinesis to restrain him,

"Stop it! That's no way to discipline your child." Twilight Velvet said, Slappy Squirrel laughed as she went to Bart,

"I think we got ourselves a natural prankster here, you should come see me, and I can teach ya a few tricks." Slappy Squirrel said, the beer was all gone and they saw Wakko drank all of it,

"Faboo." Wakko said,

"Say, Mindy, why don't ya learn some things from us?" Yakko asked,

"My name's Bart." Bart replied,

"Oh, sorry, it's just you and Mindy have the same voice actress." Yakko said,

"Hey, Grim, why is Bart older than Mindy if they're twins?" Billy asked,

"Oh, hush, you nitwit." Grim replied, the Kids Next Door went to Bart,

"How would you like to be an honorary Kids Next Door operative?" Nigel asked,

"What do I do?" Bart asked,

"Just be on the lookout for any rotten adults, and contact us if you spot any." Hoagie replied,

"Nah, I'll stick to my pranks." Bart said,

"You two better not get any ideas." Benson said to Mordecai and Rigby,

"Would any of you like to file charges?" Jimmy asked,

"Hey! You're the guy who conned us." Flam said,

"I think you have the wrong guy." Jimmy replied,

"No, we don't, you can't fool us, Saul Goodman." Flim said,

"No, you got the wrong guy." Jimmy replied,

"No, we don't." Flim and Flam said,

"Yes, you do, you said the scammer name's was Saul Goodman, I'm Jimmy McGill." Jimmy replied, Flim and Flam growled,

"Look at that, someone conned Flim and Flam." Applejack said,

"It's still wrong, though." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"Come on, guys, let's just get on with our days." Meg said,

"Who asked you?" Chris asked,

"I'm just suggesting what to do next." Meg replied,

"Got to your room, Meg!" Peter and Lois said together, and she went back home, shocking the world's natives,

"Go on, guys, we're just get on with our days." Volvox said, everybody agreed, and they did.


Princess Celestia flew to Los Pollos Hermanos because she could not shake off a feeling that Gus was hiding something sinister, she entered the restaurant and saw the food, while the french fries did make her hungry, the chicken made her lose her appetite, she went up to the employees,

"Hi, welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos." a female employee said,

"I'd like to speak with Gus." Princess Celestia replied,

"He's in that office over there." the employee said as she pointed to her right, Princess Celestia walked into Gus' office. Gus sat in his office and Princess Celestia entered, she saw Mike standing to his right, and two people standing behind him, who were Victor and Tyrus,

"Can I help you?" Gus asked, Princess Celestia walked to him and stood across from him,

"I'll get straight to the point, Gus, what are you hiding?" Princess Celestia asked,

"What gives you that idea?" Gus asked, Princess Celestia narrowed her eyes,

"It's obvious you're hiding something, dressed nicely, always acting professional, you're acting too good to be a regular businessman." Princess Celestia replied,

"Well, it is my job, I have to wear business suits." Gus said,

"What about Mike over there, what does he do?" Princess Celestia asked,

"I am the head of security, it is my job to train the guards to protect the employees and customers." Mike replied,

"And those two?" Princess Celestia asked,

"They are my bodyguards." Gus replied,

"Bodyguards? For a restaurant owner?" Princess Celestia asked,

"My business is the most successful restaurant in the area of our world this neighborhood resides in, there are many trying to steal my company's recipes and formulas so they can copy it and drive me and my employees out of business." Gus replied, Princess Celestia was surprised,

"That many people are after you?" Princess Celestia asked,

"Yes, I did not start here, the place I opened my restaurant was governed by criminals, I came here to escape from them, they are still after me." Gus replied,

"Oh, I see, sorry for taking up your time." Princess Celestia said,

"It's alright, I have plenty of free time, it was a pleasure to speak to you." Gus replied, and Princess Celestia left, still suspicious of Gus. Gus takes out his cellphone and calls someone,

"Yes?" a male voice asked,

"It's me, Don Corleone, one of the natives of this world seems to be onto us." Gus replied,

"I told you, Mr. Fring, we don't do business in what you do business in." Vito said,

"Yes, I understand, but if she finds out about our business, it might lead to yours, and my restaurant might lose the olive oil brand we get from you, which will affect the taste of our food, and cause us to lose customers." Gus replied,

"I understand, I'll keep an eye on her." Vito said,

"Will you help us?" Gus asked,

"Yes." Vito replied, and he hangs up and Gus breaks the phone apart and puts it in the trash bin to the right side of his desk. Princess Celestia stood outside and watched Los Pollos Hermanos, still getting a bad feeling from Gus.


The Cutie Mark Crusaders trot around and saw the Warner Siblings,

"Say, what are those tattoos on your bottoms there?" Yakko asked,

"They're called cutie marks." Apple Bloom replied,

"When did you all get them?" Wakko asked,

"2015." Sweetie Belle replied,

"You three are late." Dot said,

"What do you mean we're late?" Scootaloo asked,

"I got my cutie mark sixteen years before you three did." Dot replied, shocking the three,

"Where?" Apple Bloom asked,

"Right here, on my left cheek." Dot replied, the three see it,

"You can thank us, we got her the surgery to get it." Yakko said,

"And I'm the one who paid for it, with a ha'penny." Wakko replied,

"That doesn't count!" Scootaloo said angrily,

"A cutie mark is one's special talent." Sweetie Belle said,

"My special talent is being cute." Dot replied,

"What kind of talent is that?!" Apple Bloom asked,

"Trust me, it comes in handy a lot." Dot replied,

"Uh, we'll be going now." Sweetie Belle said, and they go past the Warner Siblings. The Cutie Mark Crusaders see the rainbow monkey store and Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle run to it, they see the toys and run around to look for their sisters, they see them close by and get their attentions, they follow them,

"What is it, Sweetie Belle?" Rarity asked,

"I want one." Sweetie Belle replied, Rarity sees the rainbow monkey toys,

"Why, Sweetie Belle, they're lovely." Rarity said with a smile,

"Ah'm surprised ya want one, Apple Bloom." Applejack said,

"I like how they look." Apple Bloom said,

"Come on, darling, I'll get myself one as well." Rarity said, Sweetie Belle was excited and entered the shop, so did Apple Bloom and Applejack, Scootaloo shrugged and entered. The five mares enter the store and look at the rainbow monkeys,

"Go on, Sweetie Belle, take your pick." Rarity said, Sweetie Belle looks at the toys,

"I can't decide which one I want." Sweetie Belle replied, Rarity chuckled,

"Honestly, Sweetie Belle, I can't decide, either, they're all lovely." Rarity said, Sweetie Belle smiled, they hear walking and saw Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Steven come out from the back,

"What are y'all doin' here?" Applejack asked,

"I'm taking care of the real rainbow monkeys in the back, Steven showed them to me." Fluttershy replied,

"And I'm making them all happy and cozy on the inside, just like Steven here." Pinkie Pie said as she rubbed her left cheek on Steven's right cheek, which made Steven chuckle,

"Okay, Pinkie Pie, that's enough now." Steven said, and Pinkie Pie took her cheek off of him,

"You all should hang out with him, he's been coming to my cottage to help me care for my pets." Fluttershy said,

"Why, that's great, I think he'll make a fine friend." Rarity replied,

"Yeah, good to see someone here is friendly." Applejack said,

"Actually, a lot of us are." Steven replied,

"We'll be going now, I'm going to go check on the other animals." Fluttershy said, and she leaves with Pinkie Pie and Steven, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom choose their rainbow monkey, so did Rarity and Applejack, while Scootaloo sighs and waits for them.


Night time comes and the Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Young Six, princesses, Shining Armor, Spike, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, and Sunburst go to the Stray Sheep, they saw everybody there, they all decided to go see Lucas, Ethan, and Shaun,

"Excuse us." Fluttershy said, the three look at them,

"Where are you three at during the day?" Fluttershy asked,

"I'm at school." Shaun replied,

"I'm designing buildings, I'm an architect." Ethan said,

"What about you, Lucas?" Sweetie Belle asked,

"I mainly work with computers." Lucas replied,

"Do you work at where Vincent works?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"No, I work somewhere else entirely." Lucas replied,

"The wrong girl?" Jonny asked,

"Yeah. The Catherine he was talking about was someone else entirely." Vincent replied,

"Geez." Orlando said,

"Seriously?" Jonny asked,

"Well, lucky for you, this was just some dummy's mistake." Orlando said,

"The world's full of troublemakers." Jonny said,

"You guys'd better be careful, too. Haven't you heard the rumor?" Erica asked,

"Aw, that again?" Orlando asked,

"They say all the men who died were cheaters... So they were cursed." Erica said,

"Just get yourself back to work." Orlando said,

"Vincent isn't cheating anymore, so there's nothing to worry about." Jonny said,

"The curse, huh... Oh, well, that's great. Now I've got no choice but to accept it..." Vincent said,

"Well, look. When you feel guilty, sometimes you want to be punished. Know what I mean? But this curse stuff is crazy! It's not rational! Grow up, man. Besides, there are plenty of other ways to die in your sleep. Plus..." Orlando said,

"Plus...?" Vincent asked,

"Well... y'know... I've sorta been having... funny dreams, too..." Orlando said,

"Dreams..." Vincent said,

"Well, to be honest... I've been having odd dreams recently myself. And like you were saying, I don't remember exactly what they're about but..." Jonny said,

"Yeah... But it's some hard stuff." Orlando said,

"H-Hey, are you serious...?" Vincent asked,

"It's fine. Don't worry about it, it's all about dreams." Orlando replied,

"Yeah, but are you sure it's fine?" Toby asked,

"Of course it's fine." Orlando replied, Vincent has thoughts go through his mind,

"Anyway, this is about you, Vincent. What're you gonna do?" Orlando asked,

"Huh? Oh... My nightmares were all caused by this trouble... But they've forced me to realize something." Vincent replied,

"Which is?" Erica asked,

"I took everything for granted... up until now. I feel like now... I remember what I've always held dearest to me." Vincent replied,

"Sounds selfish to me." Jonny said,

"Really..." Erica said,

"I know. But I can't betray the person who's been with me all this time, despite who I am... ...I can't lose her now." Vincent replied,

"Yeah! That's the spirit, Chief!" Toby said while he clapped his hands once,

"Then maybe you shouldn't be here drinking right now." Erica said,

"Well, yeah... I've got something left to do... Need to change my focus." Vincent replied,

"I see..." Erica said,

"Hey. Beer me." Orlando said,

"Sure, let me get that for you." Erica replied as she walked away,

"Yeah, that's right! Let's get to drinkin' while we're thinkin'! Your treat!" Toby said,

"Yeah, right..." Jonny replied, and they spend their night.

Roger was sitting at a booth and listening to Blackstar by David Bowie,

"Who's listening to David Bowie?" Robert asked,

"That's me." Roger replied,

"I remember David Bowie, I was sad when he died." Dommiel said,

"All of us were." Volvox replied,

"I liked David Bowie, too." Cream Corn said,

"What is that song called?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"Blackstar." Roger replied,

"Did you ever meet David Bowie, Aunt Slappy?" Skippy Squirrel asked,

"Nah, he ain't really my kind of music style." Slappy Squirrel replied,

"You should listen to some Gangstalicious and Thugnificent." Riley said,

"Sorry, but I only like rap from the 90s." Roger replied,

"I remember that, 2Pac, Biggie, and Eazy E were the most popular, shame all of them are dead." Robert said,

"No matter how much music we like, I'll never forget the Grammy Award in 1989." Volvox said,

"Yeah, I remember that, too, that was a load of bull." Slappy Squirrel replied,

"What happened?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"We had a Grammy Award for the Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance Vocal or Instrumental, we all thought Metallica was going to win, but the award went to Jethro Tull instead." Robert replied,

"I remember that, that was a load of crap." Randy said,

"I remember that, too, I was mad." Peter said,

"All of us were mad." Marge replied,

"I literally SHOT UP MY TV WHEN THAT HAPPENED!!" Joe yelled angrily, scaring the ponies and Spike who were in the bar,

"I remember that, a riot broke out in this neighborhood when that happened." Brian said,

"And Meg got hurt the most." Chris replied, the Griffin family laugh at Meg,

"Were you there, dad?" Steven asked,

"Of course, Steven, since I was a musician myself, the news came to me quickly." Greg replied,

"We were also present for the Disco Demolition Night in 1979 as well." Yakko said,

"Yeah, I remember that, too, I was actually there, in the crowd." Slappy Squirrel replied,

"Shame disco popularity declined, Black Dynamite liked disco, along with George Clinton." Black Dynamite said,

"Oh, I love me some George Clinton." Honey Bee replied,

"Performing at a concert with George Clinton is also one of my dreams." Cream Corn said,

"A lot of things happened here growing up, lot has changed." Vincent said,

"That's society for you." Volvox replied, he looks down and saw Pinky and the Brain,

"What schemes are you two using to take over the world this time?" Volvox asked, everybody looks at him,

"Is that Admiral Pinky and President Brain?" Boss asked, the ponies, Spike, and Young Six go see them,

"Oh, you two are so cute." Fluttershy said,

"Look, Brain, they already like us. Narf." Pinky said,

"Focus, Pinky, we activate our plan when the time is right." Brain replied,

"You guys already control the country, isn't that enough?" Dommiel asked,

"No, I wish to take over the world." Brain replied,

"Well, so far, all of your schemes have failed, some because of Pinky, some because of you, and some because of factors beyond your control." the Count of Saint Germain said,

"You can travel through time, right?" Brain asked,

"Yes." the Count of Saint Germain replied,

"When do I take over the world?" Brain asked,

"I believe about seven decades from now." the Count of Saint Germain replied, much to Brain's shock,

"I doubt someone as small as them can overthrow us." Sandbar said,

"Trust me, they've actually came close several times." Volvox replied,

"I'm sorry, but I just find that hard to imagine." Princess Cadence said, and they see Pinky and the Brain drinking,

"Which one is Pinky?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"I am. Narf." Pinky replied,

"You have the same name as me." Pinkie Pie said,

"Look at that, Brain, there's another me in this world." Pinky said,

"I noticed, Pinky, somehow, the universe has created a hybrid between you and Pharfignewton." Brain replied,

"Pharfignewton?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"A horse from our world, she's also my girlfriend." Pinky replied, surprising the ponies, Spike, and Young Six,

"A mouse and a horse dating? I didn't know different types of animals could go out with one another." Fluttershy said,

"Yona confused." Yona said,

"I am as well." Brain replied,

"So, what are you two?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"I'm a genius, he's insane." Brain replied, they just look at him with a confused face and went to the others.

Sunset Shimmer was with Mordecai and Rigby, Benson, Pops, Skips, Muscle Man, and Hi Five Ghost were with them,

"I'd like to thank Mordecai and Rigby on that driving test, I start the City Slicking test tomorrow." Sunset Shimmer said, Mordecai and Rigby were nervous,

"That one is hard, Sunset Shimmer, it's going to take a lot of tries." Mordecai said,

"Did you guys beat it?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"I did, just barely." Benson replied,

"You have to stay calm, no matter what, also, you can't stop or use the brakes, you will fail automatically if you do." Skips said,

"What?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"You need go fast, stay cool, and watch out for traffic, if you need it, I can give you a few tips." Muscle Man replied,

"I'll try on my own first, thanks." Sunset Shimmer said, and she drank with them.

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot sat together and Wakko ate all of the pizza and peanuts in the bar,

"Don't you have anymore, Wakko?" Yakko asked, Wakko takes out his gag bag and takes out more pizza, surprising the world's natives who were there, Pinkie Pie hopped to him,

"What else you have in there?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"Pretty much everything you can imagine." Wakko replied, and a second Pinkie Pie came out, much to the rest of the Mane Six's shocks, but it was zapped away and Discord appeared,

"Why keep a bag when you have someone who can do it with their powers?" Discord asked,

"Because you won't be able to if you die." Dot replied,

"Excuse me, but I am immortal." Discord said,

"Yeah, because you were on Star Trek." Yakko replied,

"That is not what I meant." Discord said,

"Yes, it is." Yakko, Wakko, and Dot said,

"No, it's not." Discord said,

"Yes, it is." Yakko, Wakko, and Dot said,

"No, it's not." Discord said,

"Yes, it is." Yakko, Wakko, and Dot said,

"Yes, it is." Discord said,

"No, it's..." Yakko, Wakko, and Dot said, but stopped,

"What?" Dot asked,

"Hey!" Yakko said,

"Nice try, but that game doesn't work on me." Discord replied, and he takes Wakko's gag bag,

"Now, to do..." Discord said,

"Actually, since you're playing the bad guy, the script says you have to tell us your plan before you act it out." Yakko said, Discord shoots out eye beams and burns the story's script,

"No, I don't, I'm not a James Bond villain." Discord said, and he uses the gag bag to make a cannon come out, he fires it at the wall and it goes through, they see Discord was aiming for the Katamari,

"Oh, that his plan, it's so the stars and moon don't come back." Yakko said, Princess Luna becomes shocked and flies to the hole, she sees several stars have returned, but the moon was not back,

"Yes!" Discord said,

"If only he knew." Dot said,

"Knew what?" Discord asked, he sees the cannonball hit the Katamari, but rather than destroying it, it got stuck onto the Katamari,

"What?" Discord asked, Pinkie Pie dashed to him,

"I want a Katamari!" Pinkie Pie said,

"Oh no, Pinkie Pie, I don't think that's a good idea." Twilight Sparkle replied as she pushed her away,

"Hey, look, the Prince rolled up Caillou." Yakko said, and they heard Caillou crying as he was stuck on the Katamari, everyone was speechless, they soon saw the King of All Cosmos take up the Katamari and make it into a star, making the world's natives uneasy, while the people in the neighborhood just went on drinking.

Courage screams and he ran into the Stray Sheep since the King of all Cosmos scared him, he panted and he saw Fluttershy fly to him,

"Are you alright?" Fluttershy asked, Courage screamed with fear at seeing her,

"Hey, it's okay, I'm friendly, see?" Fluttershy asked, and she wrapped her wings around him, Courage's fear went away and he felt comfort,

"Come along now." Fluttershy said, and Courage followed her to her friends.

Professor Utonium was attending to an injured Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup,

"Now, girls, this is why I told you three to be careful when fighting crime, this Mr. Salacia is a new enemy." Professor Utonium said,

"He still scares me." Bubbles said,

"I don't get it, just what is he?" Blossom asked,

"Yeah, he's almost like HIM." Buttercup said,

"I don't know, girls, but you all saw how powerful Mr. Salacia was, you must take extreme caution when near him." Professor Utonium said, the world's natives took note of what they were talking about. Everybody goes home and Vincent left after a few drinks, the world's natives also head home and sleep for the night.


Princess Luna goes into the dream realm and brought all of the dreams together, they see Bubbles having a nightmare and saw Mr. Salacia, shocking the ponies and Spike, Princess Luna zaps it away while the others were concerned. Everypony and Spike looks and saw Vincent having the dream again,

"Where are they at now?" Applejack asked,

"It looks like a giant spiral staircase." Rainbow Dash replied, they watch and saw Vincent make it to the top, he went up to the next landing. Vincent goes up and saw everybody was still there, he saw a new sheep,

"Who is that?" Vincent asked,

"It's me, Vincent." the sheep replied, Vincent realized it was Tom,

"Sarah still won't let you in the house?" Vincent asked,

"No." Tom replied,

"Well, go on, Vincent, we can't think of anymore new moves." Dommiel said, and Vincent went,

"Where is everybody?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"It's just Volvox, Dommiel, that Saint Germain guy, Giovi, and Tom." Applejack replied, they saw Vincent go to the confessional booth, answer the question, and goes up to the next place. Vincent climbs and collected the gold coins along the way, he got up to the top in a few minutes while solving the puzzles, he goes up to the next landing. Vincent goes up and saw Volvox, Dommiel, and the Count of Saint Germain,

"Where's Giovi and Tom?" Vincent asked,

"They already went up, we'll be going soon." the Count of Saint Germain replied,

"What are you three doing?" Vincent asked,

"We are trying to find out who is behind that glass there, I think I know who it is, it's one of the demons of Ars Goetia, all seventy two of them used to serve under me." Volvox replied,

"Oh, well, I'll be going then." Vincent said, he spoke with the voice, answered the question, and went up. Vincent arrives at the third stage and climbs up the blocks, he almost got stuck in a few areas,

"Wow, tonight is actually pretty long." Shining Armor said,

"That reminds me, what time is it?" Sweetie Belle asked,

"I don't know, since the moon and stars are not completely back, yet." Princess Luna replied, they watched Vincent climb and he made it to the top, he goes up to the next landing. Vincent arrives and saw only Volvox and Dommiel were there,

"Giovi and the Count of Saint Germain already left, we're going last." Dommiel said,

"Oh, okay, I'll be on my way, then." Vincent replied, and he went into the confessional booth, answered the question, and went up to the next area. Vincent arrives at the fourth area and saw the end was already close to him,

"Ha! That's easy, I can get up there in less than ten seconds." Rainbow Dash said,

"Rainbow Dash, remember, Vincent doesn't have wings, he can't fly." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"Maybe I can make it up there." Pinkie Pie said, they saw Vincent arrive at the top and he goes up to the next landing.

Vincent arrives and everypony and Spike saw a sheep with a tie, Vincent tried to talk to him, but it made the sheep angry,

"My, how rude." Rarity said, and they saw Vincent go into the booth, he was told this was the last question and he answers it, he goes up to the next area. Vincent arrives at the fifth area,

"Vincent Brooks... How are you feeling?" a male voice asked,

"Wh... Who's there?!" Vincent asked,

"Who, you ask...?" a male voice asked as it comes up, it had a black body, a white smiling mask on its face, and a yellow left eye, its right eye could not be seen,

"Someone you know all too well." the being said and laughed, Vincent screamed in terror along with the foals, so did Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle. Vincent runs across the blocks and comes to a pile of blocks, the shadow appears behind it,

"It's too late." the being said, and it knocks the pile down, the left half of its mask broke off, and Vincent kept climbing. Vincent keeps going and the being makes it pitch black,

"What?! How is he supposed to see?!" Rainbow Dash asked,

"It's alright, Rainbow, see, the area he's at is still lit up pretty good." Applejack replied, and they see it, Vincent keeps climbing and arrives at the exit, they saw the same sheep with the tie, they converse and learn the sheep's name is Steve, they talk about Catherine and realize they might be the same person. The black being comes up and his mask breaks off, revealing he has the same face as Vincent, which shocked the ponies and Spike,

"Hey, come on!" Vincent said, but the being grabs Steve and eats him, horrifying the ponies and Spike, it smiles at Vincent and he opens the door and runs out of the area, the night ended when he entered and everypony and Spike exited the dream realm.


The next morning comes and the Mane Six look through the window at Vincent's home, Catherine was not there, he sighs in relief and heads outside, he just head straight to work while ignoring the Mane Six, making them worried, but they continue with their days.


Sunset Shimmer does the City Slicking test, it was the last driving test, and she was having trouble, Mordecai and Rigby guided her, she was getting more and more irritated,

"Come on, move out of the way!" Sunset Shimmer said, she crashes and hits a vehicle that was driving on the wrong side of the road,

"What are you doing?!" Sunset Shimmer asked angrily, and she had to start over, she tries again and ends up flipping the car over since the Super GT was hard to control, she growls loudly as she started over, she drives again and the car fishtails, she crashes into a tree and bent the front bumper, she let out a loud groan and started over, she drives again and was about to crash, but she hit the emergency brakes and stopped the car, which made her fail,

"Come on! This is ridiculous!" Sunset Shimmer said,

"Trust me, Sunset Shimmer, it took me and Rigby months to pass this one." Mordecai replied,

"Yeah, and we tried like ten times every day." Rigby said,

"What medal did you guys get?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Bronze, we just barely passed." Mordecai replied,

"Oh, I see, well, let's try again." Sunset Shimmer said, and she did, she drives and was about to make it to the finish line, but hits a police car parked right in front of it,

"What?! What are you doing?!" Sunset Shimmer asked, the police sirens come on and was about to arrest Sunset Shimmer,

"What was my time, Rigby?" Sunset Shimmer asked, Rigby looks,

"Oh, you would've passed." Rigby replied, Sunset Shimmer growls furiously and floors the accelerator, she hits the police into the wall and tries again. Sunset Shimmer keeps trying and did not finish until after about the twenty third try,

"Argh! I got silver!" Sunset Shimmer said, and she drives again while growling, she keeps trying and was getting road rage from the traffic, Sunset Shimmer kept trying but was tired,

"I give up for today, let's try again tomorrow." Sunset Shimmer said, and she walked away,

"Where are you going?" Mordecai asked,

"I'm going to go see the others in this neighborhood." Sunset Shimmer replied, and she walked away while Mordecai and Rigby went back to work.


Pinkie Pie decided to expand her business into the neighborhood, and for some reason, she already knew how to use a telephone, she was delivering pizza, and got her first call, and she hopped to the destination. Pinkie Pie hops to where the caller lived, it was the Watterson residence, she sees a paper that says deliver at the back door, so she hopped there and put the pizza box on the ground, and knocked on the door three times with front right hoof. Gumball, Darwin, Bart, Riley, Eddy, Shake, Carl, and Roger were in the house, Roger uses his powers to turn on the computer and play a video on Youtube,,

"Who is it?" the man on the computer asked,

"Pinkie Pie, here with your yummy to the tummy deluxe sized super party pizza!" Pinkie Pie replied, Roger clicks to a part of the video,

"Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out of here." the man on the video said, Pinkie Pie stopped smiling and had a bewildered face,

"Um, what about my bits?" Pinkie Pie asked, confusing the people in the house, they shrug and Roger moves the video to the next part,

"What money?" the man on the video asked,

"You have to pay for the pizza." Pinkie Pie replied in a deadpan by stern tone, Roger clicks to move the video to another part,

"Is that a fact? How much do I owe ya?" the man on the video asked,

"That'll be three bits." Pinkie Pie replied, and Richard tells Gumball with a head gesture to give her the money, which was three pennies, it is put outside through the flap door at the bottom of the back door, Pinkie Pie sees it and sits to count the pennies, she takes them, Roger moves the video to another part,

"Keep the change, you filthy animal." the man on the video said,

"Meanie." Pinkie Pie said as she began to walk away, Roger moves the video back,

"Hey." the man on the video said,

"Huh?" Pinkie Pie asked while looking over her right shoulder,

"I'm gonna give you to the count of ten, to get your ugly, yellow, no good keister off of my property, before I pump your guts full of lead. One, two, ten." the man on the video said, and he begins firing a Tommy Gun while laughing manically. Pinkie Pie was scared and ran away while screaming, she tripped while heading to the front yard but got back up, she ran away while screaming in terror. Richard opens the door and takes in the pizza, he eats it with Gumball, Darwin, Bart, Riley, Shake, Carl, and Roger and they laugh at what they just pulled off.


Rarity was in the neighborhood and chasing after a female human thief, who stole one of her hats,

"Stop! Thief! Come back here!" Rarity said as she ran to her, they enter an apartment and she uses the elevator, Rarity calls for an elevator and it comes down, it goes up to the next floor and Rarity saw the thief enter a room, Rarity heads into the room while the thief turns on the TV, which Rarity did not see,

"Hold it right there." the man on the TV said, Rarity stopped,

"I am in the middle of catching a thief, who has stolen one of my most fashionable hats!" Rarity said,

"I know who you are, I can smell you getting off the elevator." the man on the TV said, Rarity blushed and her entire face turned deep red with embarrassment,

"Well, I am wearing a new type of perfume." Rarity said, she heard Rainbow Dash laughing outside, who overheard what the man on the TV said,

"Rainbow Dash." Rarity grumbled under her breath,

"You was here, too, last night. Wasn't ya?" the man on the TV asked,

"Yes... I was, to try to get rid of that sagging trend, it is so disgusting." Rarity replied,

"You was here, and you were smoochin' with my brother." the man on the TV said, Rarity exclaimed with great shock,

"Why, I most certainly was not!" Rarity said,

"Don't give me that. You've been smooching with everybody! Snuffy, Al, Leo, Little Moe with the gimpy leg, Cheeks, Boney, Bob, Cliff... I could go on forever, baby." the man on the TV said, which humiliated Rarity,

"I did not do such a thing!" Rarity said angrily,

"Alright, I believe you, but my Tommy Gun don't! Get on your knees and tell me you love me!" the man on the TV said, Rarity's feeling were very hurt, she began to cry dramatically,

"How could you?! How could you make a lady give up her dignity like this?!" Rarity asked while crying dramatically,

"You gotta do better than that!" the man on the TV said, Rarity cried dramatically even louder,

"This is too cruel, out of all of the things in the world, I have to pledge my love to you, a lowlife ruffian who doesn't even know the first thing about romance!" Rarity said,

"Maybe I'm off my hinges, but I believe you. That's why I'm gonna let you go. I'm gonna give you till the count of three to get your lousy, lying, low-down, four-flushing carcass out my door! One, two..." the man on the TV said, and he began firing his Tommy Gun while laughing maniacally, Rarity screamed with fear and ran out of the room and then got on her stomach with her front hoofs covering her head while the man continued firing, he soon stopped,

"Three. Merry Christmas, you filthy animal." the man on the TV said, he shot more bullets,

"And a Happy New Year." the man on the TV said, and he shot one more bullet. Rarity crawled out of the apartment while panting with fear, she arrives outside and saw the thief was nowhere to be found, she let out an angry groan and went back to her shop to make the hat again.


Volvox and Dommiel were outside and watching the neighborhood, they hear Tom singing Let It Burn by Usher in their house, they could not help but laugh at his terrible singing and messing up the lyrics, they hear motorcycles and saw Chibs coming with the rest of the Sons of Anarchy gang, Tig was to his right, and Happy was to his left, they park in front of him and Chibs, Tig, and Happy walked to them,

"What brings you guys here?" Volvox asked,

"We have been told one of our trades went wrong and sent the guns to your house." Chibs replied,

"We didn't receive any weapons today." Dommiel said,

"How do we know you're not lying?" Chibs asked,

"You're free to look inside of our home." Volvox replied, and the Sons of Anarchy enters his house. The gang checks Volvox's home and hear Tom singing, they laugh at his terrible singing, but they continue checking and saw Volvox did not have their weapons, they come out and go to him,

"You were right, I don't know why we were told you had it." Chibs said,

"Maybe the people who did are actually the thieves." Volvox replied, the Sons of Anarchy gang thought about it and decided to give it a try, they were about to take off but Rainbow Dash flew to them,

"Wow, these look so cool." Rainbow Dash said as she looked at the motorcycles,

"Thanks, they're all custom made." Tig replied, Rarity was heading back to her shop but sees the gang, she goes over and sees their sleeveless jackets,

"Ugh, I can't say that skull is attractive." Rarity said, the gang looks at her,

"You don't like it?" Chibs asked,

"Not really, but it is better than those who are wearing their pants below their bottoms." Rarity replied, she looked back and saw a lot of residents in the neighborhood sagging, which made her cringe,

"Well, I'm sorry, lady, but we have business to conduct elsewhere." Chibs said, and he drove away with the rest of the gang following him, everybody else there went on with their days.


Feather Bangs was in the neighborhood and he began to sing with his autotune,

"Hey, buddy." Stan said, Feather Bangs looked at him,

"You should see our version of you." Stan said, Feather Bangs and saw Justin Bieber singing Baby with autotune while grabbing his crotch, which horrified Feather Bangs, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Pinkie Pie screamed with shock and Pinkie Pie used her reality warping powers to poof him away,

"No! That is not dancing!" Pinkie Pie said,

"Michael Jackson would disagree." Cartman replied,

"This is dancing!" Pinkie Pie said, and she danced while the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Feather Bangs joined her, Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny just watch.


Rarity trots around a few hours after finishing remaking the hat that was stolen from her and sees humans dressed in strange clothing, she goes to them,

"What are you all wearing?" Rarity asked,

"We're cosplaying." one boy replied,

"Cosplaying?" Rarity asked,

"You know, when you dress up as a character from a TV show, book, movie, or anime." a girl said,

"So, who are you all supposed to be?" Rarity asked,

"I'm Ichigo from Bleach." the boy replied,

"I cannot say I like that mask, though." Rarity said,

"I'm Konata from Lucky Star." the girl said,

"I'm Luffy from One Piece." a second boy said,

"I'm Kid Muscle from Ultimate Muscle." a third boy said,

"I'm Sakura from Naruto." a second girl said,

"I'm Goku from Dragon Ball." a fourth boy said,

"I'm Yoruichi from Bleach." a third girl said,

"I'm Hei from Darker Than Black." a fifth boy said,

"What a strange looking mask you have on." Rarity said,

"I'm Natsu from Fairy Tale." a sixth boy said,

"I'm Kurumi from Date A Live." a fourth girl said, Rarity looked at them with bewilderment,

"I must say, you all have some weird outfits on." Rarity said,

"There's more over there." the fifth boy said while pointing to his right, and Rarity saw five more boys, one was dressed up like Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars, and the other three were dressed up like Jim, Bones, and Spock from Star Trek,

"This cosplaying fashion intrigues me, please, I must see more." Rarity said,

"They're all over the neighborhood, you just need to walk around a bit." the second girl replied, and Rarity did. Rarity looks around and saw a lot of cosplaying in the neighborhood, she trotted around and liked some more than others, she did not admit that deep down, they were giving her ideas and inspirations for new fashion, she also saw people sagging their pants wearing bling, which hurt her eyes due to how much gold there was,

"Ugh." Rarity said as she saw the sagging,

"I really hope that fashion goes away." Rarity said, and she trots more. Rarity trots but stops when she sees Rainbow Dash with some of the humans,

"See, that is how you act cool." Rainbow Dash said,

"We don't use cool no more." a human in a black business suit said, Rainbow Dash then remembered,

"Plus, you're outdated, I got swag." the human said, Rainbow Dash thought about it,

"Twenty percent more swag. Ugh, that doesn't sound right." Rainbow Dash said,

"Well, go on, we have to get on with our days." the man said,

"True, talk to ya later." Rainbow Dash replied, and she flew away, Rarity was not liking the neighborhood's slang either, but she decides to keep trotting around to look for cosplayers.


Twilight Sparkle, Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, and Flurry Heart all decided to go see Lucas, Ethan, and Shaun, they ask about what they did, Lucas talked about his powers and the Orange Clan and the Purple Clan,

"Still though, the thought of a clan controlling society and no one knowing about them." Shining Armor said,

"That's scary." Princess Cadence said,

"Well, I never met them, I fought their enforcer, the Oracle, he and I have the same powers." Lucas replied,

"What about this Purple Clan?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"They're the ones who revived me." Lucas replied,

"Wait, you mean, you're...?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Yeah, I'm dead." Lucas replied,

"What about your wife, Carla?" Shining Armor asked,

"She's out of the neighborhood right now." Lucas replied,

"You said, you had a girlfriend before her, right?" Princess Cadence asked,

"Yeah, Tiffany, she was killed alongside with me, but she wasn't revived by the Purple Clan like how I was." Lucas replied, surprising Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, Twilight Sparkle, and Flurry Heart,

"What about you, Ethan, what's your story?" Twilight Sparkle asked, and Ethan talked about Jason, Grace, Shaun, and the five trials he had to go through to save Shaun,

"Wow, I can't believe it, you had to go through all of that danger and hardships just to save your son." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Dad and I have been together ever since, mom divorced him after Jason died." Shaun replied,

"You're a good father, Ethan, you went through more dangers to save your son than I have to save my daughter." Shining Armor said,

"Well, if you wish, I can babysit Shaun and be a surrogate mother to him." Princess Cadence said,

"It's fine, Steven and his family also come to see me, I already have several surrogate mothers." Shaun replied,

"Oh, well, I guess you won't need me, then." Princess Cadence said,

"I'll look up to your example, Ethan, if Flurry Heart gets into the same situation, I'll go to the same lengths as you to save her." Shining Armor said,

"Good luck, I'm glad I'm not the only one." Ethan replied, the four ponies smile,

"Well, good luck on being a father, Ethan, you deserve your happiness." Twilight Sparkle said, Ethan smiled and they hugged Lucas, Ethan, and Shaun and left.


Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet, Buford, Nigel, Hoagie, Kuki, Wally, Abby, Spike, Sandbar, Gallus, Ocellus, Yona, Smolder, Silverstream, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Sunset Shimmer, and Autumn Blaze work on the roller coaster and finish it,

"There, it's finally done." Phineas said,

"Wow, it is huge!" Sandbar said,

"Come on, everybody, let's ride it." Phineas said, and they board it while cheering, unbeknownst to them, Pinky and the Brain were watching them on television, with Brain ready to broadcast himself,

"Now, Pinky, activate the devices!" Brain said, and he does, hypnotizing waves were sent out across the world from the roller coaster while it was in the sky, everybody was under control,

"Yes!" Brain said as he saw it succeed,

"Now, Pinky, put me on live!" Brain said, and he appeared on television, he also had a microphone hooked to loudspeakers so those outside the neighborhood can also hear him,

"Attention all dwellers of this world. I am the Brain, from now on, I am your ruler, and you will obey me, for I have taken over your world, and will rule over this world for generations to come. My first command is..." Brain said, but Discord appeared in the area, which made him yelp,

"How can you have taken over world when you haven't hypnotized me?" Discord asked,

"What? How? Impossible!" Brain said with disbelief,

"Brain, the roller coaster!" Pinky said, it goes down but Discord snaps his fingers and makes the hypnotizing devices disappear,

"Noooo!" Brain said as his the signals disappeared and everybody was normal again, Brain looked down in despair and defeat while Discord's laugh echoed throughout the area.


Phoenix was seeing to Trucy and Athena to make sure they were okay, running was heard and Apollo came, much to their surprises,

"Apollo! How did you get here?" Phoenix asked,

"Some white horse summoned me here when she said you and the others were in danger." Apollo replied, Phoenix was surprised to see Princess Celestia found Apollo,

"Mr. Callahan, Mr. Morgan, and Ms. Brea already filled me in on the case, I heard there's a third person." Apollo said,

"Yeah, Mel Hombre, Edgeworth's interviewing him." Phoenix replied,

"I was also told about the Shocker from Taki, I'm here to defend you, Wright." Apollo said,

"Thanks, Apollo, but you should be careful of them as well." Phoenix replied. The door opens and they saw Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Spike, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Trixie enter, they go to him,

"Oh, who is this?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Apollo Justice, my first apprentice." Phoenix replied,

"Oh, you're Apollo, Phoenix told us about you." Twilight Sparkle said,

"You know them, Phoenix?" Apollo asked,

"Yeah, you see..." Phoenix replied, and he talked about the first time he visited Equestria,

"Wow, and I thought our cases were crazy." Apollo said,

"I was going to be sent to the sun for a crime I didn't commit, but Phoenix got me out." Rainbow Dash said,

"The Great and Powerful Trixie remembers the case, Trixie lost against Phoenix." Trixie said,

"Well, the trial's tomorrow, and Edgeworth is my rival." Phoenix replied,

"Ah remember the last trial." Apple Bloom said,

"I remember it, too." Scootaloo said,

"I wanna come!" Sweetie Belle said,

"Of course you can come, Sweetie Belle." Phoenix replied, Sweetie Belle smiled,

"Apollo Justice is doing fine!" Apollo said,

"Athena Cykes is doing fine!" Athena said,

"What are they doing?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"It's a confidence booster for them." Phoenix replied, they look and watch them,

"Can we hang out with you, Phoenix?" Spike asked,

"I'm sorry, but I have to get ready for tomorrow's trial, you all should go." Phoenix replied, and they left while Phoenix got ready for tomorrow's trial.


Several hours pass and Onizuka took the class to the police station for a field trip, the world's natives went back home already, Bart saw megaphones, he grabbed one,

"Testing." Bart said, he put a second one in front of it,

"Testing." Bart said, it was louder, he looks at the others and gets an idea. Bart puts fifteen megaphones together and turns them on, a fly flies by it and it shook the megaphones, Bart laughed to himself and licked his lips, he leans towards the closest megaphone,

"Testing." Bart said, he is shot back and the megaphones fly away. A shock wave is sent around the neighborhood and it destroys all of the glass in the neighborhood, the world's natives heard it as well; Volvox was with Dommiel and Tom, Tom was playing golf,

"I think I'm getting a hold of this game." Tom said,

"You only started playing golf because you watched Happy Gilmore." Dommiel replied, Tom hits the ball and Bart's megaphone voice sends the ball flying out of bounds,

"No!" Tom said while Volvox and Dommiel chuckled; Pinkie Pie was making a souffle and it was complete, Bart's voice on the megaphones comes to Sugarcube Corner and makes all of the glass in the shop break, Pinkie Pie screamed while the glass flew towards her, the souffle exploded in the process,

"Nooooooooooooo!" Pinkie Pie said as she was on her hind knees with her front legs in the air; Rarity was cleaning Carousel Boutique and was done,

"Ah, after three hours of cleaning nonstop, and at last, everything is spotless." Rarity said, Bart's megaphone voice comes to the boutique and all of the glass shatters, and everything Rarity just cleaned gets on the floor, walls, and ceiling, making it even messier than when she began, Rarity fell to the floor and cried,

"Why? Oh, why? Oh, why?" Rarity asked, and she bawled. The residents of Ponyville and Princess Celestia flew to the neighborhood and complained, they saw it was Bart who did it, which made Bullhorn, Cream Corn, Honey Bee, Carl, Eddy, Riley, Cartman, Hoagie, and Shake laugh,

"Damn *burp* it, Bart, we *burp* have to start over because of *burp* your prank!" Rick said, Bart laughed,

"Do you know how much we have to pay to fix this?!" Buttercup asked,

"Don't worry, I can undo it." Roger replied, and he used his godlike powers to undo the damage, while the Prince rolled up the pieces of glass with the Katamari,

"That is it!" Twilight Sparkle said and everybody looked at her,

"I am having you all attend the School of Friendship!" Twilight Sparkle said,

"Most of us already finished school." Robert replied,

"The School of Friendship doesn't work that way, come with me, all of you!" Twilight Sparkle said, and she leads them.


Huey, Riley, Jazmine, Bart, Lisa, Chris, Meg, Stewie, Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters, Nigel, Hoagie, Kuki, Wally, Abby, Billy, Mandy, Steven, Skippy Squirrel, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Bubbles, Blossom, Buttercup, Nick, Lance, Alice, Mercer, Silver, Rock, Aero, Randy, Onizuka, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Rita, Runt, Buttons, Mindy, Bobby, Pesto, Squit, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Bismuth, Peridot, Lapis Lazuli, Greg, Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Grim, and Slappy Squirrel were taken to the School of Friendship, Pinkie Pie's class was the first one,

"Hello, everyone, welcome to your first class, I will teach you all how to have fun." Pinkie Pie said,

"Have fun?! That is the most ridiculous school subject I have ever heard!" Nigel replied,

"Guys, this isn't a normal school, this school teaches friendship." Sandbar said,

"But how is someone able to teach how to have fun? Not everybody enjoys the same activities." Blossom replied,

"My job is to get you all to participate in an activity that's fun. Let's start with you, Shake, what do you do for fun?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"Oh, that one's easy, this is fun." Shake replied, and he picked up Meatwad and threw him against a desk,

"Ow!" Meatwad said as he fell and the objects got stuck in him,

"No, Shake, we have fun without hurting others." Pinkie Pie said,

"Oh wait, I know something that's fun and teaches friendship, the international friendship song." Yakko said,

"Ooh, I wanna hear it." Pinkie Pie replied, the Young Six agreed, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot began to sing,

"Ist das nicht ein Pinkie's gut?" Yakko asked, Pinkie Pie felt embarrassed,

"Ja, das ist ein Pinkie's gut." Wakko and Dot said,

"Ist das nicht ein Pinkie's butt?" Yakko asked, Pinkie Pie screamed out of shock,

"Ja, das ist ein Pinkie's butt." Wakko and Dot replied,

"Pinkie's gut, Pinkie's butt. Oh, du schöne, oh, du schöne, Oh, du schöne schnitzelbank!" Yakko, Wakko, and Dot said together,

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Pinkie Pie said, and they did,

"What kind of international friendship song is this?!" Pinkie Pie asked,

"Exactly what it is." Yakko replied, Pinkie Pie hears laughing and saw Riley, Bart, Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters, Hoagie, Kuki, Wally, Abby, Eddy, Buttercup, Nick, Lance, Mercer, Aero, Randy, Onizuka, Rita, Mindy, Amethyst, Shake, Grim, Slappy Squirrel, Gallus, Yona, and Smolder were laughing,

"Yona want to learn song." Yona said,

"No! I'm not having fun!" Pinkie Pie replied, they continue laughing,

"Do you have any instruments, Pinkie Pie?" Steven asked,

"Sure, what do you play?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"Uh, a ukulele." Steven replied, Pinkie Pie was speechless,

"I don't think I have that one." Pinkie Pie said,

"I do." Wakko replied, and he took one out of his gag bag, and he gave it to him, Steven plays music and Pinkie Pie enjoyed it, she joined in and played her instruments, Kuki joined in to dance, Steven finished the song,

"Wow! Where'd you learn to play?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"My dad taught me." Steven replied,

"Really?!" Pinkie Pie asked,

"Yup, I was a musician before Steven was born." Greg replied,

"What do you play?" Pinkie Pie asked excitedly,

"An electric guitar." Greg replied,

"I have an acoustic guitar." Pinkie Pie said,

"I play that, too." Greg replied, and Pinkie Pie gave it to him,

"Okay, here goes." Greg said, and he plays a song, the Young Six enjoyed it while some of the residents from the neighborhood did not,

"This isn't fun!" Wally said,

"I must agree with Numbuh Four, we have better things to do." Nigel replied,

"I have fun when I fight." Mercer said, Pesto, Amethyst, Cartman, Bart, Riley, and Mandy agreed,

"No, no, no, we are not doing that." Pinkie Pie replied,

"Can we learn something useful for once?" Anais asked,

"Yeah, this information seems useless so far." Lisa said,

"Well, my job is to teach you guys how to have fun." Pinkie Pie replied,

"We have fun from actually learning new things." Anais said,

"And Darwin and I have fun from doing pranks." Gumball said,

"I did a prank earlier today." Bart replied,

"Yeah, we saw that." Darwin said,

"No, don't get me wrong, I like pranks, too, but we don't do pranks that causes destruction or harm to others here." Pinkie Pie replied, the others look at her,

"What do the rest of you do for fun?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"This!" Peridot replied, and she shapes the metallic objects in the class to different shapes, the Young Six were in awe,

"I like to do this." Lapis Lazuli said, and she makes her water wings take on different shapes, Silverstream was excited and flew into her wings, she changed to a seapony and swam around,

"Can you please get out, I'm not comfortable with that." Lapis Lazuli said, Silverstream changed back to a hippogriff and flew back to her seat,

"Sorry." Silverstream said, the bell rung shortly afterwards,

"Already?" Gallus asked,

"Well, it's late, so we have to shorten class today, onto your next class, everybody." Pinkie Pie said, and they exited the room. The worlds natives walk through the hallway,

"What kind of school is this? It's as boring as a regular school." Bart said,

"It teaches friendship, Pinkie Pie's class teaches how to have fun." Ocellus replied,

"That is actually impossible since not everyone enjoys the same activities." Huey said,

"Yeah, some of us like fighting and hitting others." Buttercup said,

"I like givin' people explosives, always makes me laugh." Slappy Squirrel said,

"Guys, Pinkie Pie teaches how to have fun without hurting others." Sandbar replied,

"Well, tell her to find another way." Bobby said,

"Yeah, I like hurtin' others, it's funny." Pesto said,

"Fighting is kind of what us Goodfeathers do." Squit said,

"Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and I like going on adventures and playing with weapons." Butters said,

"I join them sometimes as well." Randy said,

"What was your original teacher's class like?" Silverstream asked,

"Better than this place so far." Stan replied,

"Really?" Smolder asked,

"Yeah, Onizuka's an awesome teacher." Kyle replied, Onizuka did a pose while crossing his arms and sporting the most arrogant smile on his face,

"Come on, we have to go to our next class, we'll be late." Sandbar said,

"Where do we go next, Yakko?" Dot asked, Yakko had a script with him,

"According to this story's script, we're going to Fluttershy's class next." Yakko replied,

"This way, guys." Sandbar said, and they go. Everybody arrives into Fluttershy's class,

"Hello, everyone, I hope you all get nice and comfy, today, I'll be teaching you all about animals." Fluttershy said,

"Oh no, we've had enough problems with ManBearPig." Kyle replied,

"ManBearPig?" Fluttershy asked,

"Dangerous animal from our world." Stan replied,

"Funny you say that, he's right here in my box." Dot said, and he came out, scaring the animals, it went back in a few seconds later,

"Th... that's not an animal." Fluttershy said, she sighed and pulled herself together,

"Okay, I'm going to teach you all how to take care of these animals and how to get along with them." Fluttershy said,

"Teach us?! Forget teaching, I'm frickin' hungry!" Carl said,

"Yeah, I say we eat them." Shake said,

"Me too, that's a lot of food for us." Riley said,

"We'll probably be mauled to death if we try." Huey replied, they look and saw how many animals were ready to fight them,

"Hope you don't have a wolf, a squid, or a bison, can't stand them." Slappy Squirrel said,

"Why not?" Fluttershy asked,

"Past experiences." Slappy Squirrel replied,

"I should've brought Hand Banana here." Shake said,

"Or Spaghetti." Carl replied and laughs,

"What kind of dogs were those two?" Fluttershy asked,

"Is something wrong with them?" Shake asked,

"Yes, Hand Banana was shaped like your hand, and Spaghetti had the same body and hair as him." Fluttershy said,

"I'll leave that up to your imagination." Shake replied and laughs; Bobby, Pesto, and Squit look at the animals,

"Is that a sparrow I see over there?" Bobby asked, Pesto and Squit look,

"It is a sparrow! Come here! I'll uppercut your beak off!" and Pesto was flying to fight the sparrow, Fluttershy flew in front of him and stares at him, it scared Pesto and he flew down,

"What's gotten into you?" Fluttershy asked,

"Sorry, from where we're from, sparrows are our enemies." Squit replied,

"Why?" Fluttershy asked,

"Rival gang." Bobby said,

"Gang?!" Fluttershy asked with shock, Riley laughed,

"That's right, I look up to these three, they're gangsta." Riley said,

"What's that supposed to mean? You're saying I'm gangsta?" Pesto asked,

"Yeah, it's cool." Riley replied,

"I'm gangsta? You're saying I'm gangsta? Like I'm some puny little runt you can step on and walk over? Is that what you're saying?" Pesto asked,

"No, I just said you're gangsta." Riley replied,

"That's it! I'll show you gangsta!" Pesto said and he began to attack Riley,

"PESTO!!" Fluttershy yelled and she stared at him again, which made him stop, Riley looked back and saw her, it made him obey her as well,

"Better, now to talk about the animals." Fluttershy said, and she did, Kuki loved the animals while Huey provided information on which parts of the animals were edible to eat, which Fluttershy was not happy about, the bell rung afterwards,

"Have a good day, everyone." Fluttershy said,

"Next up is Rarity." Yakko said, Smolder sighed while the others went to her class,

"You remind me of a very young Dr. Dolittle." Slappy Squirrel said to Fluttershy, and she left with the others. Everybody sat and Rarity was ready to teach,

"Welcome class, today, we'll be making fashion." Rarity said, and she turned around to get the supplies,

"Hello, equine nurse." Yakko and Wakko said, Rarity was disturbed and turned around,

"I am not a nurse!" Rarity said,

"Boys, go fig." Dot said,

"Now then, class, we'll be making outfits, and be sure you share, supplies are limited." Rarity said, and she handed them out with her telekinesis. Pearl was making her outfits easily,

"Pearl, you're being a bit specific." Garnet said,

"Everything has to be symmetrical." Pearl replied,

"I have no idea on how to do this." Lapis Lazuli said,

"Me neither." Peridot replied,

"I finished." Bismuth said, and she shows off a suit of armor, Rarity screamed and ran to her,

"No, we are making outfits, not armor." Rarity said,

"Actually, they're the same thing to us." Amethyst said,

"Yeah, Bismuth's job is to build things, fashion isn't really her thing." Steven said,

"Uh-huh! I got you now, needle!" Peridot said, and she made the needle float in midair, surprising the world's natives,

"Uh, darling, what is your name?" Rarity asked,

"Peridot Facet-2F5L Cut-5XG." Peridot replied,

"I can't say I like your hairstyle, it doesn't look very fashionable." Rarity said,

"I was made this way." Peridot replied,

"I can't say I like that square afro, either." Rarity said,

"It's part of my physical form." Garnet replied,

"What about my hairstyle?" Amethyst asked, Rarity looks at it,

"Hmm, maybe we can style it into something more fashionable." Rarity said, and she began to style Amethyst's hair, it was all wavy and part of it was tied into a bun on the back of her head,

"I liked her better with her hair down." Dot said,

"Yeah, I agree." Amethyst replied after looking at herself in a mirror, and shapeshifted back to her regular hairstyle,

"What the?" Silverstream asked,

"Yeah, it surprises us, too, they can change their physical form at will." Silver replied, Billy began to cry,

"Grim, help, every time I move this needle, the fabrics get more and more stuck together!" Billy said,

"Dumb as always." Mandy said,

"Tell me about it." Grim said,

"Hey, can I have some sewing material?" Gallus asked,

"No, get your own." Riley replied, Rarity ran to him,

"Excuse me, I have clearly told you to share at the beginning of class." Rarity said,

"I ain't sharin' anything." Riley replied, Rarity grunted and groaned annoyingly while walking away to think of Riley's punishment, Riley looks and laughs,

"She should have came to our field trip to the prison and meet that one convict." Riley said,

"Funny you say that, he's in my gag bag." Wakko replied, and the convict came out, he ran towards Rarity,

"Booty!" the convict said and he grabbed Rarity's flank, she screamed,

"Hands off of my flank!" Rarity said angrily and blasted him away with her magic, the convict was about to get up but Wakko hits him with his giant mallet and it made him dizzy,

"Here, have a gift." Slappy Squirrel said, and he gave him a bomb, which exploded on him, Rarity let out a long annoyed grunt,

"That is not what my class is about!" Rarity said,

"What? That doesn't count as sharing?" Slappy Squirrel asked,

"No!" Rarity replied angrily, the bell rung afterwards, Rarity sighed,

"Go on to your next class, darlings." Rarity said,

"Ooh, Rainbow Dash is next." Yakko said as he looked at the script, and they went.

Rainbow Dash flew around and was ready to teach,

"Okay, guys, say hello to Rainbow Dash, the coolest teacher in the school." Rainbow Dash said,

"Ugh." Riley said,

"Okay, let's start by working together, and building a fort from these desks." Rainbow Dash said, and everybody except Riley did,

"Why aren't you helping?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"Cause you got a rainbow on ya, and rainbows are gay." Riley replied, Rainbow Dash was shocked at first, and then growled angrily at him,

"No, they're not, rainbows are pretty!" Silverstream said,

"Where did that even come from?!" Rainbow Dash asked,

"It's a symbol from our culture, rainbows are usually associated with same gender love, which is taboo to us." Huey replied, shocking the world's natives. Cartman laughs while he takes pictures of the faces of the Young Six and other ponies,

"These faces will make for great memes." Cartman said, Onizuka grabbed his phone and took it,

"Hey! Randy just bought that for me!" Cartman said,

"You know the rules, Cartman, no phones in the classroom." Onizuka replied,

"Well, come on, help them out." Rainbow Dash said,

"Dude, I am not learning anything about loyalty." Kyle said,

"Neither are we." Darwin replied,

"Yeah, Onizuka's lesson was better." Stan said, Kenny agreed in a muffled tone,

"What did he just say?" Smolder asked,

"He agrees with us." Butters replied,

"What was his lesson on loyalty, then?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"He had me and Bart fight, and he taught us not switch sides on cheering when the person we are cheering on starts losing." Cartman replied, Rainbow Dash was a little speechless,

"I know, why don't we all do a prank together?" Bart asked, Rainbow Dash flew to him,

"Hold on a minute there, Bart, don't get me wrong, I like pranks, too, I really do, but the last you did was too destructive." Rainbow Dash said,

"Can we do a prank?" Gumball asked,

"Please?" Darwin asked,

"Sorry, guys, but I'll get in trouble with Headmare Twilight if I do." Rainbow Dash replied, everybody groaned, they look and see what the others doing,

"BART!!" Lisa said, they all saw Bart built a butt that looked like it was farting, Bart was laughing,

"She said build a fort! Not a fart!" Lisa said, Rainbow Dash laughed,

"Hey, it's fine, you keep doing what you're doing, Bart." Rainbow Dash said, and he did while Lisa was annoyed. Pesto was not helping,

"Pesto, you're being a jerk right now by not helping!" Rainbow Dash said,

"What are you saying, are you saying that I'm a jerk?" Pesto asked,

"Yeah!" Rainbow Dash replied,

"So I'm a jerk, that's what you're saying? You're saying that I'm this stand offish guy who likes to stand out of the crowd and think I'm better than others. Is that what you're saying?" Pesto asked,

"Yeah!" Rainbow Dash replied,

"That's it! Come here!" Pesto said,

"Oh, it's on!" Rainbow Dash said, and the two fight,

"I'll show who the jerk is!" Pesto said,

"I can do this all day!" Rainbow Dash said, and the two fought until the bell rung,

"Go on to your last class, guys, I'll be busy dealing with this guy." Rainbow Dash said and she and Pesto continued fighting,

"Come on, Applejack's class is this way." Sandbar said, and they go.

Everybody sat in Applejack's class while she was at a desk,

"Okay, y'all, since today is the last class, and we're short on time, tell me what y'all think about this school, and be honest with me." Applejack said,

"What do I think?! This school is utterly pointless!" Nigel replied,

"I must agree with Numbuh One, I didn't learn nothin'." Abby said,

"School?! I thought you said this was a place to party!" Wally said,

"Yeah, this isn't my area of knowledge." Hoagie said,

"I had fun here." Kuki said,

"Oh, me too." Bubbles replied,

"I must agree with him, though, this school isn't helpful." Blossom said,

"It's as boring as a regular school, too." Buttercup said,

"What's a school?" Billy asked,

"Billy!" Grim said sternly,

"This is pointless." Mandy said, the door opens and they saw Rainbow Dash and Pesto were still fighting,

"Enough, y'all!" Applejack said,

"Now this looks fun." Buttercup said, and she flew in to join the fight, Wally and Mandy joined in the fighting as well, so did Gallus and Smolder,

"I have to agree, this school is a bit pointless." Anais said,

"I was hoping to learn new things, but I didn't." Lisa said,

"What about the rest of y'all? Do y'all have the same things to say?" Applejack asked, they nodded,

"Ugh, this school is worse when Peter had to play Jarney, a cross between Barney the Dinosaur and Jar Jar Binks." Stewie said,


Peter was dressed up as a fat, pink Jar Jar Binks with a green stomach, and had yellow fingers,

"Hi, kids, let's have fun today." Peter said with a Jamaican accent, the kids run away screaming from him,

"Hey, come on, kids, let's spread some love to one another." Peter said, an anvil fell on him, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot walked over,

"Some crossovers are better not happening." Yakko said, his two siblings nod as they look at Peter, who was squashed under the anvil.


"Sorry, but this is stuff I already teach." Steven said,

"That's great to hear, Steven, I think you'll make a fine teacher one day." Applejack replied, Steven smiled and the bell rung,

"Well, that's all for today, have a good day, y'all." Applejack said, and they all went home, Bobby and Squit had to pull Pesto away and they all head back to the neighborhood.

The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Spike gather together and the five tell Twilight Sparkle about the students,

"I heard some of the commotion from my office, I don't think they're good students." Twilight Sparkle said,

"I had a few problems with Riley and Pesto, that Pesto tried to pick a fight with me." Rainbow Dash replied,

"And I don't like Slappy's sense of humor, bombs are not funny!" Pinkie Pie said,

"Well, not all of them were bad, that Steven kid was good." Rarity replied,

"Yes, I think he was the best student." Fluttershy said,

"Plus, he said he's already teachin' the things we teach, I thought Gumball, Darwin, Anais, and Lisa were good, Chris, Meg, and Stewie were mostly quiet, though." Applejack replied,

"I heard Wally and Billy from here, I think those two could use more education." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Don't forget those three weird looking creatures, they embarrassed me, they sang about my stomach and flank!" Pinkie Pie said,

"Look at me, someone in the class actually grabbed my flank!" Rarity replied,

"Really?!" Spike asked with shock and anger,

"Yes, Spike, darling, but I already dealt with him." Rarity replied,

"What'd ya say, Twilight, should we have them attend again?" Applejack asked,

"Well, if possible, then yes, but it won't be for a while, they'll tire us out if we see them every day, come on, let's take a break." Twilight Sparkle replied, and they do for the rest of the day.


Volvox was trying to do some decorating and he made giant statues of himself appear in his front yard with him doing the poses from the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga, he made copies of himself to do poses that involved more than one person, the residents of the neighborhood see it and laugh, while the world's natives were confused, Volvox was outside and looking at the statues, he sees Princess Celestia walking to him from his right, he turns and faces her,

"What are you doing?" Princess Celestia asked,

"Redecorating the yard." Volvox replied,

"What is with all of these poses?" Princess Celestia asked,

"Just having fun." Volvox replied, Princess Celestia hears grunting and saw Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash trying to do the poses,

"See, they're liking it." Volvox said, and more of the world's natives and neighborhood's residents join in and try to do the poses of the statues, Princess Celestia looks at them disapprovingly, but goes back to Canterlot.


Night time comes and everybody was at the Stray Sheep, the Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Young Six, princesses, Spike, Shining Armor, Sunburst, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, and Autumn Blaze entered the bar to see everyone, they saw everyone was quiet and mostly just eating, drinking, or smoking,

"Uh, excuse me, everyone." Twilight Sparkle said, they all look at her,

"Do you all want to continue coming to the school?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"No." several said while others shake their heads, they look and saw Sarah and Jazmine,

"Hey, Tom, your wife and daughter are here." Volvox said,

"I'll see her another time, I'd doubt she would want to see me today." Tom replied, everybody hears clinking and saw Mr. Bean was hitting the alcohol glasses at his table with silverware that he brought on his own, Pinkie Pie and Autumn Blaze trotted to him,

"Excuse me." Autumn Blaze said, Mr. Bean looked at them,

"Can we join?" Autumn Blaze asked, Mr. Bean scooted over to his left and allowed them to sit with him, they made music with him and had fun. Sunset Shimmer trotted to Mordecai and Rigby,

"I'd like to try again tomorrow." Sunset Shimmer said,

"Alright, we'll go after we finish work." Rigby replied,

"Remember to take your time, Sunset Shimmer, all of us struggled on that test." Benson said,

"No one's ever got a gold medal on that test, you'd be the first one if you do." Skips said, Sunset Shimmer was more motivated,

"If you want, I can go on to cheer you on as well." Pops said,

"Thanks, that would be nice to have." Sunset Shimmer replied,

"You know who else failed that test? My mom!" Muscle Man said, everybody looks at him with a confused face,

"Uh, Muscle Man, I don't think now is the time for that." Hi Five Ghost said,

"Well, anyway, I was hoping you guys could help me." Sunset Shimmer said,

"Of course, we'll see what we can do." Mordecai replied,

"Thanks, guys. Can I sit with you guys?" Sunset Shimmer asked, they agreed and let her sit with them.

The door opens and someone enters, to the ponies' surprise, it was Tempest Shadow,

"Sorry I'm late, I've been busy atoning." Tempest Shadow said,

"It's okay, come on, let's have you meet the people." Twilight Sparkle replied, and she introduces her to everybody,

"What happened to your horn?" Yakko asked,

"It's broken." Tempest Shadow replied,

"Oh, just like Kimahri." Yakko said, confusing her, but she continued to be introduced to everybody.

Vincent was seeing Catherine and speaking to her, the ponies, Spike, and Young Six watch and see Catherine eventually run into the bathroom while crying,

"Catherine! Wait!" Vincent said and he ran into the bathroom to check on her. Vincent and Catherine were in the bathroom and loud noises and beatings were heard, Orlando and Toby went over, they speak for a bit and leave Vincent be, they left shortly afterwards. The ponies, Spike, Young Six, and Autumn Blaze go to him,

"You okay, Vincent?" Princess Cadence asked,

"No." Vincent replied,

"I don't get it, why wasn't anyone paying attention?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"Now that you mention it, that is weird, these people are acting like nothing happened." Sunburst replied,

"Well, not all of them." Starlight Glimmer said, and they see Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Bismuth, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Richard, Nicole, Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, Pops, Skips, Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost, Frylock, Volvox, Dommiel, the Count of Saint Germain, Giovi, Orchid, Alice, Mercer, Silver, Rock, Aero, and Roger looking at Vincent with worry,

"You guys go ahead and go, I want to be alone for now." Vincent said,

"Take it easy, Vincent." Shining Armor replied, and they go see the others.

Phoenix, Apollo, Athena, and Trucy were going over the case for the trial tomorrow, the ponies, Spike, and Young Six go to them,

"Oh, hey, guys." Phoenix said,

"What time is the trial tomorrow?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"10:00 AM." Phoenix replied,

"Okay, guys, I want you all to come to the trial, you'll see how fun it is with him in court." Twilight Sparkle said, the Young Six were excited,

"Well, I'm about to leave, guys, I have to wake up early tomorrow." Phoenix said, and he and the others did, everyone was gone except for Vincent, so they go to him,

"You feel any better, buddy?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"A little." Vincent replied, and he drank a little more and headed home, the others went home as well, but not before Princess Celestia looked at Boss with suspicion.


Princess Luna enters the dream realm and saw most of the stars were back, she sees Bubbles was still having nightmares about Mr. Salacia, so she zapped it away, she looks and saw Vincent having a dream, she and the others saw Katherine,

"So that's Katherine." Rainbow Dash said,

"I can't say her outfit and hair color are fashionable, though." Rarity replied, they watch the dream,

"Hello." Catherine said from behind Vincent, which scared everyone, they talk for a bit and go in the house. Everypony and Spike watches the dream and saw Vincent sitting with Katherine while Catherine made coffee, they watch Catherine try to get inside of Katherine's head, which leads to the two arguing and Vincent scream with his right hand on forehead, which shocked the ponies and Spike. Katherine and Catherine argue more and it led to a knife fight between the two, the mares and fillies scream while the adult pony covered the eyes' of the foals and babies.

Katherine screams in horror and Vincent makes her stop by slapping her on her left cheek with his right hand, which made Rarity exclaim with shock, Princess Cadence had a shocked face as well, they talk for a bit and he was leading her outside, but they see the block and stair area again, shocking the ponies and Spike,

"No way!" Rainbow Dash said,

"His home too?" Twilight Sparkle asked, and they see Vincent's home disappear,

"I won't let you get away." Catherine said in a distorted voice,

"That voice... It's her..." Vincent said,

"What is this, Vincent...?" Katherine asked,

"W-We have to run...! Katherine, follow me!" Vincent said, and he grabs her right wrist with her left hand and runs forward.

Vincent and Katherine were on a set of blocks and they look back,

"Where are we going?" Catherine asked, Vincent and Katherine had a shocked face,

"You won't escape!" Catherine said while laughing, she climbs up and laughs more, revealing her monstrous form, the ponies and Spike had shocked faces,

"No! I'm scared!" Katherine said while covering her face with her arms,

"Hurry!" Vincent said, and they begin to climb. Vincent led the way while Katherine followed him, she did not know what to do since this was her first time in the nightmare,

"Wow, I thought the problems we had before our marriage was bad." Shining Armor said,

"But it was you who was in danger." Princess Cadence replied, they watch and see Vincent and Katherine climb, they dodge the red lightning bolts,

"You want to be free, right?" Catherine asked, and they keep climbing,

"You're just his dead weight!" Catherine said after more bolts of red lightning came down,

"You can only get his attention by getting pregnant?" Catherine asked, the mares were offended by the last one, the two keep climbing and make it to the end,

"We made it... Katherine! We're gonna be alright! We can make it back through here!" Vincent said,

"Make it back...?" Katherine asked,

"Back to where we were! Let's go together!" Vincent said, Katherine walks forward but puts her head down, Catherine was heard roaring,

"I'm sorry, I can't think of the future after all this...!"Katherine said,

"Katherine, calm down! You've got a child to think about, too! I'll fix everything. It'll all be okay!" Vincent replied,

"What, you mean you and me...? ...You still thought about us then...?" Kathrine asked,

"Of course I did!" Vincent replied,

"But... I can't believe you anymore..." Katherine said,

"I didn't want to cheat on you! I was just confused... About our future, I guess. I snapped, I'm sorry...! I know I did something I can't undo. I won't make excuses. But I realized something... How dear you are to me... I... I understand that now!" Vincent replied,

"Vincent..." Katherine said,

"Please, Katherine! Come with me now! I'm begging you!" Vincent replied,

"But I... can't. I can't do it anymore, Vincent... You should just go..." Katherine said, she then gasped as the place shook and Catherine was heard roaring, Katherine began to fall back, causing the mares and fillies to gasp,

"Katherine!" Vincent said as he jumped towards her, he grabs her and they begin to fall down the stairs, scaring everypony and Spike,

"You just gotta believe in me... Please, Katherine... I can't lose you. Not like this!" Vincent said,

"Vincent, do you...?" Katherine asked, but they saw the dream disappear, realizing Vincent has woken up in the real world,

"Oh, that was so romantic." Rarity said,

"I sure hope he's okay, though." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"Well, would you look at that, it's time for the sun to rise, go on, everypony." Princess Luna said, and they all woke up in the real world.


The next day comes and the ponies and residents of the neighborhood were in Ponyville and the neighborhood, the Mane Six, Shining Armor, and Princess Cadence go to Vincent's apartment to see how he was, he was not home, which made them worry.


Sunset Shimmer tries the City Slicking test again with Mordecai and Rigby helping her, she growls since she failed again, Pops came along to cheer her on, she tries again and fails,

"What is with this traffic?!" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"I'll admit, the traffic is pretty bad today." Mordecai replied, Sunset Shimmer growled every time she failed, and traffic kept getting worse. Motorcycles were heard and they see Chibs leading his gang, they fire guns in the air to make the traffic clear the way. Sunset Shimmer drives and tries the test again and drives the car, she keeps driving while Chibs and his gang cleared the traffic with gunfire, she sees traffic in the way again but they were rammed out of the way by a big truck, they look and saw Onizuka was driving it, he was laughing along the way. Sunset Shimmer was bewildered at what she saw,

"Drive, Sunset Shimmer! Pass the test! You can do it!" Onizuka said, and Sunset Shimmer did, Chibs and Onizuka drove around to clear the road so Sunset Shimmer she could pass the last test of the driving school. Sunset Shimmer was going near the end and saw a police car parked in front of her,

"Come on, not again." Sunset Shimmer grumbled as she drove forward, she was about to arrive at the police car, but Onizuka rams it out of the way with the truck, Sunset Shimmer was happy and she drove to the end and finished the test. Sunset Shimmer waits for her score along with Mordecai, Rigby, Pops, Chibs, and Onizuka, they look and saw she got a gold medal,

"Yes!" Sunset Shimmer said as she jumped up in the air,

"Whoooaaaaa!" Mordecai and Rigby said, Pops laughed a bit,

"Jolly good show! Sunset Shimmer, jolly good show!" Pops said,

"Congratulations, mate." Chibs said,

"I knew you could do it, Sunset Shimmer, I'm proud of you." Onizuka said,

"Thanks, I couldn't have done it without your guys' help, what happened to the people, though?" Sunset Shimmer asked, she looks and saw they were fine, but they complained about their vehicles being wrecked,

"Well, I have to go to school now." Onizuka said, and he drove the truck to school,

"Come on, gang, let's move out." Chibs said, and they drive away,

"This calls for a party." Pops said, Mordecai and Rigby agreed, Pinkie Pie dashed to them with her party cannon,

"Did somebody say party?" Pinkie Pie asked, Cheese Sandwich dashed forward,

"I heard a party, too." Cheese Sandwich said,

"Yeah, we were about celebrate Sunset Shimmer passing the driver's school with all gold medals, the first person to ever do that." Rigby replied,

"I know what to do!" Pinkie Pie said excitedly, Pops laughs

"Come on, let's celebrate at the park." Pops said, and they go.

Everybody parties and the people present were Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, Pops, Skips, Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost, Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Cheese Sandwich, and to everybody's surprise, Steven,

"Steven. What are you doing here?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"I heard you guys were celebrating you passing the driving school, so I'd thought I'd come and congratulate you, nobody has ever gotten gold medals on all ten tests." Steven replied,

"Oh, thanks." Sunset Shimmer said, and they all party, Steven played music that everybody enjoyed. Pinkie Pie was having a lot of fun with Mordecai and Rigby,

"Wow, you two know how to party." Pinkie Pie said,

"We learned from Party Pete." Rigby replied,

"Party Pete? I wanna meet him!" Pinkie Pie said excitedly,

"Sorry, but he's out of town back in our world." Mordecai replied,

"Plus, what's a party without hummus?" Rigby asked,

"Hummus!" Mordecai said,

"Hummus!" Rigby said,

"Hummus!" Mordecai and Rigby said together, Cheese Sandwich dashed to them,

"I've got dipping chips right here." Cheese Sandwich said, and they do. Muscle Man looks at the time,

"It's 10:00, bros." Muscle Man said,

"Okay, everyone, back to work." Benson said,

"Ten, oh no, I'm gonna late for the trial." Pinkie Pie replied, and she dashed to the courtroom, leaving a pink trail behind.


Everybody was in court with Phoenix standing at the left bench with Apollo and Athena, while Edgeworth was at the right bench, and the judge sat, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Spike, Trixie, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Sunburst, Tempest Shadow, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Flurry Heart, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Sandbar, Gallus, Ocellus, Yona, Smolder, and Silverstream sat in the gallery, above Phoenix. The Judge hits his gavel,

"Court is now in session." Judge said,

"The prosecution is ready, your honor." Edgeworth said,

"The defense is ready, your honor." Phoenix said, Judge nods,

"Oh, it's those ponies over there, I remember you all, hi there, long time, no see." Judge said,

"The Judge knows them, your honor?" Athena asked,

"Yeah, he and I had to do a trial in their land many years ago." Phoenix replied,

"Hmm, so they are real, I remember that one with the rainbow hair in that photo." Edgeworth said, Rainbow Dash screamed with shock and covered her face in embarrassment with her wings,

"What are they talking about?" Silverstream asked,

"It's kind of a long story." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"I see many new faces there as well, I really enjoyed your land." Judge said,

"OBJECTION!!" Edgeworth said and slammed his right hand on the bench,

"Your honor, I would like to get on with the trial." Edgeworth said,

"Yes, of course, let's start with the murder scene." Judge replied,

"A confectioner named Apu Sauce was murdered by being stabbed in the left side of his neck with a blade, a fellow confectioner named Pays Tree was found at the crime scene and arrested for the murder." Edgeworth said, the Judge nods.

"Alright, it's time to call the cops assigned to the case to see what they have found at the crime scene." Judge replied, and they get the first person to testify. Harry went up to testify,

"State your name and occupation." Judge said,

"Harry Callahan, inspector." Harry replied,

"Well, let's go on and start your testimony." Judge said, and Harry begins,

"Apu Sauce was stabbed in his left carotid artery around 7:00 in the morning. We have already found the weapon, it was this dagger here." Harry said, the Judge nods,

"The court accepts it as evidence." Judge said,

"Apu Sauce was examined further and we have found strange activity on his wound. We are investigating it further." Harry said,

"So, the victim was killed by a stab wound with a dagger." Judge said,

"Yes, your honor." Harry replied,

"Very well, Mr. Wright, your cross examination." Judge said, and they begin it,

"Apu Sauce was stabbed in his left carotid artery around 7:00 in the morning." Harry said,

"HOLD IT!!" Phoenix said,

"Was there anything that gave it away?" Phoenix asked,

"Pays Tree told us when we asked her, she heard the stabbing." Harry replied,

"We have already found the weapon, it was this dagger here." Harry said,

"HOLD IT!!" Phoenix said,

"Where is the bloodstain?" Phoenix asked,

"It didn't have one when it was found." Harry replied,

"No bloodstain, how strange." Phoenix taught to himself,

"What does the hand print on it look like?" Phoenix asked,

"It's the same as the print found on Mr. Sauce's shoulder." Harry replied,

"Apu Sauce was examined further and we have found strange activity on his wound. We are investigating it further." Harry said,

"HOLD IT!!" Phoenix said,

"What strange activity?" Phoenix asked,

"The wound from the dagger has somehow drained all of Mr. Sauce's blood out of his body." Harry replied, and Phoenix finished his cross examination while the world's natives who were watching the trial had shocked faces,

"I see, has the hand print been identified?" Judge asked,

"There are no prints on it." Harry replied,

"No prints?! How is such a thing possible?!" Judge asked,

"OBJECTION!!" Phoenix said,

"Your honor, I believe what Harry is saying is that it's a glove mark." Phoenix said,

"A glove mark, where would one obtain a glove when working on confectioneries?" Judge asked,

"Actually, your honor, gloves are common to wear when working on such things, it is so they do not burn their hands." Edgeworth replied,

"I see, where are the other law enforcers assigned to the case?" Judge asked,

"Mr. Morgan, Ms. Brea, and Mr. Taki will be here shortly." Edgeworth replied, the door opens and they enter along with Takeshi, Hayato, and Tachibana, Eyes Cree and Pays Tree were with them, along with a man who seamed to be wearing a suit and hat made out of melon bread,

"I see, since we did multiple witness testimonies in the past, we'll try it here, so all of you, state your names and occupations." Judge said,

"Pays Tree, confectioner." Pays Tree said,

"Eyes Cree, ice cream maker." Eyes Cree said,

"Mel Hombre, baker." the man with the melon bread-like clothing said,

"Alright, let's start with your testimonies." Judge said,

"I was captured by an organization called Shocker..." Eyes Cree said, and Mel Hombre immediately began to strangle him,

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Apollo asked, everybody in the gallery except the ponies, Spike, and Young Six went down and changed into Shocker henchmen, shocking Phoenix, Apollo, Athena, Edgeworth, the Judge, Eyes Cree, Pays Tree, the ponies, Spike, and Young Six,

"Shocker!" Tachibana said, and the henchmen begin to attack, Takeshi, Hayato, Taki, Tachibana, Harry, Dexter, Aya, and Athena fight them off, the Mane Six and Young Six joined in with Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Gallus, Smolder, and Yona doing most of the fighting, a Shocker henchmen wearing a red outfit tries to attack Rainbow Dash with a sword, she dodges them with ease and bucks him, which knocks him out. Takeshi throws a knife at Mel Hombre and he dodges it, but loses his grip on Eyes Cree in the process,

"Show your true form!" Takeshi said, and Mel Hombre transformed into a humanoid flee monster, the Cutie Mark Crusaders screamed out of fear,

"I am Flea Man, greatest jumper of Shocker." the transformed Mel Hombre said,

"Rider henshin." Takeshi said and he posed,

"Henshin." Hayato said and he posed, the two jump and change into Kamen Riders, surprising everybody, the two fight Flea Man while everybody else dealt with the henchmen, Flea Man fought the two and jumped extremely high, Takeshi and Hayato jumped around to keep up with him,

"Look, it looks like transforming increases their physical abilities." Twilight Sparkle said, they watch Takeshi and Hayato fight Flea Man, he was able to endure their hits, Flea Man shoots white foam out of his mouth and the two hold a Shocker henchmen up, the foam gets on him and he explodes, scaring everybody else, Aya transformed and went on to help fight Flea Man, which surprised everyone again. Harry aims his revolver at Flea Man and shoots a bullet at him, it bounces off of his chest, Athena and Dexter go behind Flea Man and try to restrain him, but he jumps up and touched the ceiling, the unicorns and alicorns shoot zaps at him but they kept missing, he lands on Twilight Sparkle and she grunts as she fell to the ground, he then threw Athena and Dexter forward and then jumped up, he busted through the roof, Takeshi and Hayato jump through the hole to chase him.

Takeshi and Hayato arrive on the roof and look around,

"There he is." Hayato said, they saw Flea Man jumping from roof to roof, the two jump and chase him, they jump from roof to roof but see Flea Man jumped a lot farther than they could,

"We'll never catch up at this rate." Hayato said,

"True, let's look for shortcuts." Takeshi replied, and the two jump to Flea Man's blind spots in an attempt to catch up to him, the two jump and watch Flea Man, but they hear a loud noise behind them, they turn around and saw a circular rainbow in the sky, they saw Rainbow Dash flying to Flea Man, she was catching up to him quickly, Flea Man hears her and tries to jump away, Rainbow Dash flew up,

"Oh, no, you don't!" Rainbow Dash said and she grabbed onto him and knocked him onto the ground, Takeshi and Hayato jumped to his location. Flea Man stood up and saw Takeshi and Hayato in front of him, the two posed and began to punch and kick Flea Man several times. Twilight Sparkle teleports herself and the others outside,

"Is everyone alright?" Twilight Sparkle asked, they nodded, they hear fighting and saw Takeshi and Hayato fighting Flea Man while Rainbow Dash flew back, they see the three jump but Flea Man jumped considerably higher than Takeshi and Hayato, more Shocker henchmen appeared to attack them and Taki, Harry, Aya, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack fought them off, they were knocked out quickly, they look and saw Takeshi and Hayato on a roof with Flea Man, Flea Man jumped again,

"Now, Hayato!" Takeshi said, and Hayato jumped up and grabbed Flea Man and kneed him in his abdomen with his left knee, he then threw onto the ground, the ponies, Spike, and Young Six looked away, they saw Flea Man get back up and was still able to fight, which shocked them, but he was stumbling, Takeshi and Hayato jump up and hold their right legs out,

"Rider Double Kick!" Takeshi and Hayato said, and they both kick him, Flea Man falls and rolls away, he stops moving altogether and explodes. Takeshi and Hayato change back and go to them,

"Is everyone alright?" Takeshi asked, they all say they were,

"Who are those guys?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Shocker is a criminal organization that is trying to take over the world by changing people in cyborgs to obey them, they have agents all over our world." Taki replied, shocking them,

"Criminals disguised as regular people? That's scary." Ocellus said,

"Please, come with me, I'd like to know more about this Shocker." Princess Celestia said, and Takeshi, Hayato, Taki, and Tachibana follow her,

"How did you know Shocker was involved?" Judge asked,

"I have the answer right here, your honor." Phoenix replied,

"TAKE THAT!!" Phoenix said,

"This dagger is the murder weapon, this eagle emblem right here is the logo of Shocker." Phoenix said,

"Ah, well, Mr. Wright, this was one strange reunion with these people." Judge said,

"I apologize for what I said all of those years before, Wright, now that I see that rainbow horse is real." Edgeworth said,

"No, please stop bringing up my pictures taken by Ace Swift." Rainbow Dash replied as she buried her head in humiliation,

"When Phoenix and the Judge did the trial here, I was the prosecutor." Trixie said,

"Hmm, so this land has court as well." Edgeworth replied,

"I'm still having a hard time imagining you as a prosecutor, Trixie." Starlight Glimmer said,

"Ooh, ooh, I know, let's hear the story about when Phoenix came here." Silverstream said,

"Yeah, I want to hear it, too." Sandbar replied,

"Maybe during class time." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Say, where's Apollo?" Phoenix asked,


Apollo was in court at the defense's bench while Princess Luna was at the prosecutor's bench,

"OBJECTION!!" Apollo yelled,

"OVERRULED!!" Princess Luna yelled, Apollo jumped back in shock,

"Noooooooo, my Chords of Steel!" Apollo said,

"HA-HA!! YOUR CHORDS OF STEEL ARE WORTHLESS WHEN COMPARED TO THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!!" Princess Luna said,

"NOOOOOOOO!!" Apollo said,


"Well, I guess I'll look for him later, I'm pooped, let's rest." Phoenix said, and they all went to go rest.


Princess Celestia was in her throne room with Takeshi, Hayato, Taki, and Tachibana,

"What kind of things have this Shocker done?" Princess Celestia asked,

"A lot, kidnapping, murder, experimentation, brainwashing, mind control, and as you saw, changing innocent people into humanoid plants and animals to serve under them." Takeshi replied,

"How did you do become what you are?" Princess Celestia asked,

"We were experimented on by Shocker, Takeshi was already a cyborg when he saved me from being brainwashed." Hayato replied,

"What animal are you two supposed to be?" Princess Celestia asked,

"Grasshoppers." Takeshi replied,

"What about those black and red suit wearing people?" Princess Celestia asked,

"Shocker's henchmen, they're cyborgs, too, faster, stronger, and more durable than an average human." Taki replied,

"What other creatures do they have?" Princess Celestia asked, and Taki shows her pictures of their monsters, which shocked her, their names were Spider Man, Bat Man, Scorpion Man, Sarracenian, Mantis Man, Grimreaper Chameleon, Bee Woman, Cobraman, Gebacondor, Yamogeras, Tokageron, Saboteguron, Phirasaurus, Hitodanger, Kanibubbler, Dokugandar as a caterpillar, Dokugandar as a moth, Amazonia, Musasabeedle, Kinokomorgu, Antlion Thunder, Mukaderas, Mogurang, Kuragedarl, Zanburonzo, Arigabari, Dokudahlian, Armadillong, Gamagirah, Arikimedes, Egyptus, Torikabuto, Eiking, Wolf Man, Snowman, Ghoster, Fly Man, Pranodon, Kabibinga, Namekujira, Bearkonger, Todogirah, Hiruguerrilla, Isoginchak, Kamestone, Unicornos, Gilgalass, Zanjioh, Jaguarman, Sea Snake Man, Cockroachman, Gireera, Dokumondo, Poison Lizard Man, Earthworm Man, Owl Man, Namazugiller, Harinezuras, Saigang, Semiminga, Kabutorong, Kamikirikid, Girizames, Gillerkorogi, Elekibotaru, Abugomens, Mosquiras, Shiomaneking, Shiracuras, Bararanga, Seadragon I, Seadragon II, Seadragon III, Imoriges, Unidogma, Colonel Zol/Werewolf, Doctor Shinigami/Ikadevil, and Ambassador Hell/Garagaranda, and a picture of a black silhouette that had the words Great Leader of Shocker on it. Princess Celestia was in utter shock,

"Oh my, they're all either plants or animals." Princess Celestia said,

"Exactly, they're stronger than the regular henchmen, too." Hayato replied,

"What about those last four pictures?" Princess Celestia asked,

"The first three were the three second-in-commands of Shocker." Tachibana replied,

"And the leader?" Princess Celestia asked,

"They all serve under him, no one knows who he is, or where he's hiding." Takeshi replied,

"I see, now that I see what you four are up against, I may have an item that could help you four in your battles, wait here a moment." Princess Celestia said, and she walked away to get it for them.


Sunset Shimmer trotted around and was happy with her day so far, she goes to go see Volvox to see how he was doing, she knocked on his house's door,

"Enter." Volvox said, and she did,

"Starlight Glimmer told me about the games you had, I wanted to try them." Sunset Shimmer said,

"Sure, take your pick." Volvox said, and she trotted to them, she decided to play a video game,

"Do you have any computer games?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Well, not bought, but there are games I do play on Newgrounds, Kongregate, and Armor Games." Volvox replied,

"I wanna try one." Sunset Shimmer said, and they go to Newgrounds,

"Here's a good one." Dommiel said, they saw the game was Dad 'n' Me,

"That one there is also a classic." the Count of Saint Germain said, Sunset Shimmer saw the game was Pico's School,

"What's the hardest game you have?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"That's a tough one, several of our games are hard." Volvox replied,

"Well, bring out your hardest ones." Sunset Shimmer said, and Volvox did, he brought out Punch-Out!!, Contra: Shattered Soldier, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey, Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3, and 4, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3, Bloodbourne, and God Hand,

"The two Devil May Cry games are really hard on the hardest difficulty." Dommiel said,

"What about the second one?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"No, the second one's easy." Dommiel replied,

"What's so hard about that San Andreas one?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Two words: Supply Lines." Dommiel replied,

"God, I hated that mission." Volvox said,

"I'll like to try that Devil May Cry one." Sunset Shimmer said, and they hook up the PS2 for her and Sunset Shimmer plays it,

"Wow, this is actually pretty fun." Sunset Shimmer said, she gets to Phantom and starts having trouble, Sunset Shimmer exhaled sharply and tried again, she eventually beat him,

"Hey, do you guys have any social media?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"We've got plenty, but we don't use it in this house." the Count of Saint Germain replied,

"What social media websites do you guys have?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Myspace, Snapchat, DeviantArt, and Google+." Volvox replied,

"Nope, we don't have those in the world I'm staying at." Sunset Shimmer said, the PS2 pops open and Yakko, Wakko, and Dot came out,

"What's your high school like?" Dot asked,

"The usual, but with magic, and we did a battle of the bands there once." Sunset Shimmer replied,

"You guys sing at your school?" Wakko asked,

"Yup, plenty." Sunset Shimmer replied,

"Just like High School Musical." Yakko said, confusing Sunset Shimmer,

"Can we watch you play?" Wakko asked,

"Of course, go ahead and have a seat." Sunset Shimmer replied, and they do,

"How do you press the buttons if you don't have any fingers or thumbs?" Yakko asked,

"I'm using my unicorn horn, I have magic." Sunset Shimmer replied,

"Oh, that's cool." Yakko said, and they continue watching.


Steven was walking around and saw many people having fun with their mothers, which made Steven sad, he watches them and saw people bonding with their mothers, talking about their mothers, talking with their mothers, Twilight Sparkle and Twilight Velvet were among them, hearing and seeing their mothers made him sad, he almost began to cry since he did not have a mother, he became distraught and walked away, Twilight Sparkle sees him and becomes worried. Twilight Sparkle walks and saw Steven standing on a sidewalk and looking down,

"Steven?" Twilight Sparkle asked, she goes to him and saw he looked down,

"What's the matter, Steven?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"It's them talking about their moms, I don't have a mom." Steven replied,

"Well, what do you remember about her?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Nothing, she passed away as soon as I was born." Steven replied, Twilight Sparkle was sympathetic,

"Is that why you're sad?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Not all of it, it's also because since my mom was the leader of a rebellion, people look up to her, and I am expected to be just like her and take her responsibilities and the leader, I don't know what they are, and I don't feel ready." Steven replied,

"Steven, I know how you feel, I didn't feel like I was ready to be a princess when I became one." Twilight Sparkle said, Steven looked at her,

"How does that even compare?" Steven asked,

"I was expected to lead Equestria along with three other alicorns, and I didn't feel like I could do it when I started, but with support from my friends and mentors, I was able to do it." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"Well, I'm not expected to lead a nation, I'm expected to lead a group of Gems in a war." Steven said,

"Oh, well, I'm sure you'll make a good leader, Steven, you're already befriending and forgiving, aren't you?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Yeah." Steven replied,

"See, you're already becoming a good leader, if you continue, people will love you and respect you for you are, and if that happens, I'd like to see how you will grow." Twilight Sparkle said, Steven smiled,

"Come on, tell me about your mother, well, from what you heard, and have some fun." Twilight Sparkle said, and she and Steven walk together.


Rarity gives out new outfits as she tried to get rid of the sagging fashion, she hated it so much, Sarah and Jazmine entered shortly afterwards,

"Welcome, darlings, please, take a look." Rarity said, and the two do,

"Look at that one, mommy." Jazmine said,

"Yes, dear, it is lovely." Sarah replied,

"SARAH!!" Tom said and he entered the shop,

"Tom, what are you doing here?" Sarah asked,

"I want you back, please come back to me." Tom replied,

"Tom? What are you talking about?" Sarah asked,

"You're dating Usher, and I want you back." Tom replied,

"I'm not dating him, Tom, Jazmine is just a big fan of him as I am." Sarah said, Tom was surprised,

"You're... not dating him?" Tom asked,

"No." Sarah replied, Tom was surprised,

"So... can I come back in the house?" Tom asked,

"No! Not until you grow a spine." Sarah replied, a chord was struck in Tom, he raises his right arm and was about to slap Sarah on her cheek, but telekinesis was used on Tom and moved his arm back, he screamed in pain,

"You're not hitting a lady in my shop." Rarity said,

"Ow! That hurt." Tom said,

"Tom, are you okay?" Sarah asked as she got on her knees, Tom became possessed by Stinkmeaner at that time, he looks at her,

"Oh yeah, I've never been better in my life!" Stinkmeaner said, he stood up and picked up Tom, which made Sarah laugh,

"I'm ready to boost our relations." Stinkmeaner said, Sarah laughed,

"Tom, what's gotten into you?" Sarah asked,

"Same thing that's about to get into you." Stinkmeaner replied, and he carried her home while Rarity watch with worry and shock, Jazmine just stood there with confusion,

"I'll head home for now." Jazmine said, and she left.


Several hours pass and Kuki, Bubbles, Steven, Sweetie Belle, Pinkie Pie, and Autumn Blaze were playing, they were holding each others' hands and hoofs and spinning counterclockwise while they laughed and had fun, they sing the rainbow monkey them song again. Fluttershy and Applejack were visiting Buttons to make sure he was alright, Winona came along and she and Buttons became fast friends. Rainbow Dash, Gallus, Smolder, Buttercup, Wally, and Scootaloo were roughhousing with one another and having fun, while Gilda, Grampa Gruff, and Princess Ember got mad at Pesto for losing his temper again and they fight him and win easily. Apple Bloom was seeing Nigel and Abby and learning leadership skills. Trixie, Starlight Glimmer, Trucy, Athena, and Grim did a magic show and everybody cheered. Twilight Sparkle took notes of the different types of creatures living in the neighborhood, she drew them and wrote down descriptions and continued for the rest of the day. Everybody just went on with their days until it was dark.


Night time comes and the Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Young Six, princesses, Spike, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Tempest Shadow, Shining Armor, Flurry Heart, Trixie, and Autumn Blaze went to the Stray Sheep, everybody was there, Vincent was freaking out while everybody watched,

"You guys are saying you didn't see her?!" Vincent asked,

"Nope, you were just sitting here on your own." Jonny replied,

"Seriously? None of you guys saw or heard me talking to Catherine?!" Vincent asked,

"Give it up already, Vincent, we already told you, we didn't see or hear anybody here with you yesterday, you were just there on your own." Orlando replied, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Spike, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Tempest Shadow, Trixie, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Flurry Heart, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Sandbar, Gallus, Ocellus, Yona, Smolder, Silverstream, Autumn Blaze, Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Bismuth, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, Grim, Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Richard, Nicole, Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, Pops, Skips, Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost, Frylock, Volvox, Dommiel, the Count of Saint Germain, Giovi, Orchid, Alice, Mercer, Silver, Rock, Aero, and Roger and look at them with shock,

"Wait, none of you guys saw her?!" Muscle Man asked,

"No, we just said, we didn't see or hear a Catherine, we just saw Vincent sitting here on his own, talking to himself." Toby replied,

"What?! We saw her!" Pearl said,

"Yeah, she was sitting right across from him!" Steven said,

"I'm sorry, Steven, but I didn't see or hear anyone with Vincent." Greg said,

"All of us saw her and heard her, she was sitting right there!" Amethyst said,

"See, those guys confess that they have saw her." Vincent said,

"Well, not all of them, plus, we didn't see or hear a Catherine." Jonny replied,

"Didn't she sent picture on your phone, man?" Orlando asked,

"Yeah, but all of her pictures and texts she sent me are gone, they deleted themselves." Vincent replied, shocking Steven, Amethyst, Pearl, Nick, Lance, Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, and Sunset Shimmer,

"Wait, all of them are gone?" Sunset Shimmer asked,

"Yes." Vincent replied,

"What is going on?" Starlight Glimmer asked,

"Did you see a Catherine, Professor?" Blossom asked,

"I'm sorry, girls, but I did not." Professor Utonium replied,

"What about you two?" Blossom asked,

"I saw her." Bubbles replied,

"So did I, I heard her, too." Buttercup said,

"I didn't see any Catherine." Nigel said,

"Me neither." Hoagie said,

"Nuh-uh." Kuki said,

"I didn't see anyone, either." Wally said,

"Nope." Abby said,

"Did you see Catherine, Mandy?" Billy asked,

"I must admit, I did not." Mandy replied,

"Hmm, it seems only the humans can't see or hear her, this Catherine must be a supernatural being, and speaking of supernatural beings, I'm getting a strange feeling from that bartender." Grim said, everybody's attention was caught and they look at Boss,

"Well, I'm gonna head home, it's late." Jonny said, everybody saw the time and saw it was late, so they left, only Vincent, Erica, Grim, the ponies, Spike, Autumn Blaze, and Young Six remain in the bar,

"Wait, she talked to someone the first time she came." Vincent said, and he remembers,

"Wait a minute, she spoke to that bartender, he has the answers." Vincent said, and he goes to Boss.

Vincent got aggressive with Boss while the ponies, Spike, Autumn Blaze, and Young Six stood behind him and watched with shock, they argue and Erica had to break them up, but Boss confirmed he did speak with her,

"I didn't think you'd figure me out, watching you run like the wind in those nightmares was quite the show." Boss said,

"Wait, what?" Vincent asked, the others attentions were caught as well,

"Did you just say you're behind the nightmares?" Vincent asked,

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Boss replied,

"You just said you watched me run in my nightmares." Vincent said,

"The usual, right? Rum and cola, was it?" Boss asked,

"Don't mess with me, you just said you watched me run like the wind." Vincent replied,

"I didn't say that." Boss said, Princess Celestia glared at him, the two bickered and Vincent then grabbed him and got aggressive,

"And what is with these sunglasses, you are frickin' indoors!" Vincent said, and he took them off, he looks and sees Boss' eyes, they were completely red, his right pupil was shaped like a mars symbol while his left pupil was shaped like a venus symbol,

"Whoa!" Vincent said as he jumped back, everybody sees Boss' eyes and Erica, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Autumn Blaze, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Ocellus, and Yona screamed with fear at seeing his eyes,

"Who are you?" Princess Celestia asked,

"Well, if you must ask, I am Thomas Mutton." Boss replied,

"Wait, Thomas Mutton, you're Dumuzid." Grim said,

"You know him?" Twilight Sparkle asked,

"Yes, god of sheep, consort of the goddess of love, Ishtar, he interacts with the mortals every once in a while, first time was seven hundred years ago, second time was three hundred years ago, this is the third time." Grim replied,

"What about Catherine?" Vincent asked,

"She is not of this realm, she is a succubus, cannot be seen or heard by regular mortals." Thomas Mutton replied, Vincent slammed his fists on the bar counter,

"Because of you, Katherine and I are through!" Vincent said, the ponies had very shocked faces, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence were then furious,

"Well, that is unfortunate, but my job is to weed out the men who won't marry and won't father children, it is unfortunate, but required, it's best described as a necessary evil." Thomas Mutton replied,

"No." Princess Celestia said, she walked forward,

"Whether someone wants love or have children is their choice, you have no right to choose." Princess Celestia said,

"Let's settle this." Vincent said,

"Tonight." Thomas Mutton replied,

"Fine, but if I win, no more nightmares for everybody." Vincent said,

"Deal." Thomas Mutton replied, and Vincent went to go sit, Erica and the others look back and saw Thomas Mutton was gone. The world's natives who were visiting the Stray Sheep go to Vincent, who was drinking,

"Are you going home, Vincent?" Princess Cadence asked,

"Yeah, after this drink." Vincent replied, and he drank slowly while the world's natives who were present comforted him,

"Can't you do anything?" Rainbow Dash asked,

"I'm sorry, but my powers do not work in the dream realm." Grim replied, Vincent finished his drink after a few minutes, he left his money on the table and went to the door,

"Hey, are you leaving?" Erica asked,

"Yeah, I shouldn't keep him waiting." Vincent replied, and everybody went outside with him,

"Good luck, Vincent." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Thanks." Vincent replied,

"We're counting on you, we're praying for you to win." Princess Cadence said,

"I'll be fine, no more nightmares after tonight." Vincent replied,

"Okay, be careful." Shining Armor said, and they all went home.


Princess Luna enters the dream realm and the other ponies and Spike come together in the dream realm, they see Vincent's dream was just starting and he entered the door while they watch nervously, they see him walk alone and he went into the door. Vincent enters the first area and there was a lot of gold there, Vincent and Thomas Mutton talk for a bit and Vincent begins climbing,

"This place looks tough." Rainbow Dash said,

"Don't give up hope, Rainbow, I just know Vincent will win." Twilight Sparkle replied, they watch him and he makes it up to the top, the ponies and Spike smile at seeing him make it and he goes up to the landing. Vincent arrives at the landing and everyone saw it,

"It's beautiful." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Yes, all of that white and gold is pretty nice." Rarity replied, Thomas Mutton spoke a little and Vincent entered the confession both, he, the voice, and Thomas Mutton talk a bit, the voice then reveals himself to be Astaroth, and Vincent was taken up to the second area. Vincent arrives at the second area and begins to climb, he climbs for a while and makes it to the top, the ponies and Spike smile and Vincent goes up to the next area. Vincent arrives at the next landing and Thomas Mutton speaks a bit, Vincent goes into the confessional booth and Astaroth speaks a little, rope comes down and Vincent pulls one, he goes up to the next area. Vincent arrives at the third area and climbs,

"Whoa, three different paths, this looks like a tough one." Rainbow Dash said,

"Yeah, all of them block puzzles startin' to hurt mah head." Applejack replied, Big Macintosh rubbed her head to make it less painful,

"Thanks, Big Mac." Applejack said, Big Macintosh smiled, they watch Vincent solved the puzzles and went up to the next landing. Vincent arrives at the next area and Thomas Mutton speaks a bit, Vincent entered the confessional booth and Astaroth speaks a bit, revealing was Vincent only halfway in the process, shocking the ponies and Spike,

"He's only halfway?!" Scootaloo asked,

"Halfway?! HOW LONG IS THIS?!" Pinkie Pie asked,

"Calm down, Pinkie." Maud Pie replied, and Vincent goes up to the fourth area after pulling a rope down.

Vincent arrives at the fourth area and keeps climbing, he made it to the top after several minutes, he made it to the next landing,

"Wow, to think you have this much will to survive. Very well, I, Thomas Mutton, shall be your opponent." Thomas Mutton said, and Vincent went into the confessional booth, Astaroth speaks and Vincent pulls down a rope, he goes up to the fifth area. Vincent arrives at the fifth area and they hear a loud noise, they see Thomas Mutton sitting in a throne with a big revolver in his right hand, and a gavel in his left hand, scaring the ponies and Spike, Vincent and Thomas Mutton converse a bit and Vincent begins climbing, Thomas Mutton's throne moves forward and he kicks one block with his right foot, the shock wave knocked Vincent down, he got back up and kept climbing,

"We change here." Thomas Mutton said, and he hits his gavel, some of the blocks change,

"What?! He can change the blocks?!" Rainbow Dash asked,

"That's cheating!" Pinkie Pie said, Vincent climbs a bit more,

"Head goes boom!" Thomas Mutton said, and he aims his gun, he shoots a block and destroys it, he shoots two more and stops, Vincent climbs more,

"Boy, stop moving!" Thomas Mutton said, Vincent climbs while Thomas Mutton kicks the blocks, changes them, and fires his gun, but Vincent made it to the top and climbed to the last landing. Vincent climbs up and goes to the final landing,

"Curse you, sheep. How could this happen? Hooooooow?! Very well... This makes it war, boy... I swear on the name of Dumuzid, the Shepherd, consort of Ishtar! Your rear is mine, punk! Prepare yourself!" Thomas Mutton said, the ponies and Spike were nervous about the next area, they can see Vincent was visibly tired, but he goes into the confessional booth and Astaroth speaks a bit and sends Vincent up to the last stage. Vincent pants and hears Thomas Mutton huffing, the two speak for a bit and Thomas Mutton changes to Dumuzid, a giant floating head, which scared Vincent and the ponies and Spike watching, Vincent tries to calm him but Dumuzid just roars,

"So, this is the final battle?! I've come this far... I'm not going to die here, dammit! KATHERINE!!!!" Vincent said, and he began climbing. Vincent begins climbing while Dumuzid just floated around for now,

"Dumuzid... BEAM!!" Dumuzid said, and he destroyed a large part of the tower with a red beam from his right eye, shocking the ponies and Spike,

"What the? I've never seen a beam that big before." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Vincent will be done for if he gets hit by that." Applejack said, they watch Vincent climb more,

"Give up, boy." Dumuzid said, Vincent just climbed,

"Relax. You're only going to die." Dumuzid said, Vincent climbs a bit more,

"It's a fine night for a curse." Dumuzid said, and a purple cloud appeared above Vincent's head, it made the blocks change randomly, Vincent ignored it and kept climbing,

"Dumuzid... BEAM!!" Dumuzid said, and shot out another beam, which just barely missed Vincent,

"It's a fine night for a curse." Dumuzid said, and he changes the blocks at random again, but Vincent still climbs up,

"I am the Morning Star! Hyaah!" Dumuzid said, and changed the blocks again, but Vincent keeps climbing and was near the end,

"Divine Punishment... RAIN DOWN!" Dumuzid said, and meteors began to fall, greatly shocking the ponies and Spike,

"M... Meteors?!" Rainbow Dash asked,

"This Dumuzid has more powers than I expected." Princess Celestia said,

"Come on, Vincent, you can do it." Twilight Sparkle said,

"You dare resist a god?!" Dumuzid asked, Vincent keeps climbing and everybody hears the bell,

"Little more." Vincent said, and he keeps climbing while dodging the meteors, he makes it to the end. Dumuzid floats and he and Vincent converse, with Vincent saying people decide who they get to love, and he opens the door, a white light obliterates Dumuzid and Vincent escapes. The ponies and Spike cheer at seeing Vincent escape,

"He did it!" Sweetie Belle said,

"Yes!" Rainbow Dash said,

"Come on now, everypony, it's time to wake up." Princess Luna said, and they saw it was almost daytime, so they exit the dream realm.


The next day comes and the Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Tempest Shadow, Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, and Young Six go to Vincent's home, they hear the door opened and Vincent stepped outside,

"Vincent!" Twilight Sparkle said, Vincent looks and saw them running to him, they all hug him,

"I knew you could do it." Twilight Sparkle said,

"Congratulations, buddy." Rainbow Dash said,

"Thanks, but let go now, you all are squashing me." Vincent replied, and they do,

"Are you and Katherine getting back together?" Shining Armor asked,

"Well, that's the plan, but that's tonight, I have to go to work now, see you guys tonight." Vincent replied, and they all went to get on with their days.


Volvox was in his house's backyard with Dommiel, the Count of Saint Germain, Giovi, Tom, Huey, Riley, Robert, Uncle Ruckus, Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Carl, Randy, Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters, Bart, Peter, Lois, Chris, Stewie, Brian, Black Dynamite, Bullhorn, Cream Corn, Honey Bee, Rick, Morty, Richard, Nicole, Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, Pops, Skips, Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost, Chibs, Jimmy, Mike, Gus, Vito, Harry, Dexter, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Harvey, Orchid, Nick, Lance, Alice, Mercer, Silver, Rock, Aero, and Roger were sitting at tables. It was Volvox's birthday, and everybody was celebrating,

"And now, the band, Dethklok." an unseen male announcer said, they see Dethklok standing across from everyone, they begin to perform the song Birthday Dethday, everybody enjoyed it, the world's natives hear it and were shocked to hear the birthday song. Pinkie Pie dashed into the backyard,

"STOP THE MUSIC!!" Pinkie Pie yelled angrily, and they do,

"That is not a birthday song! No! No! No! Birthdays are a time to be happy and joyous, not a time to be singing about dying!" Pinkie Pie said,

"Trust me, birthdays are not that fun and happy when you get to my age." Volvox replied,

"How old are you today?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"I turn fifteen billion today." Volvox replied,

"Fifteen billion?!" Pinkie Pie asked with surprise, Volvox nodded with his three heads,

"Birthdays can still be fun at fifteen billion years old, allow me." Pinkie Pie said, and she fired her party cannon and decorated the place, there was a big cake, ice cream, snacks everywhere, drinks, games, music, balloons, and a Katamari. Pinkie Pie rolled the Katamari around and picked up objects,

"Sweet, finally, jawbreakers!" Eddy said, and he eats them along with Ed and Edd,

"Whee!!" Pinkie Pie said as she rolled the Katamari by trotting on it,

"Thanks for the free food." Robert said, Pinkie Pie stopped,

"Wait, you guys aren't here to have fun?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"Of course not, Volvox promised us free food, that's why we came." Uncle Ruckus replied,

"What about the rest of you?" Pinkie Pie asked,

"I came to wish him a happy birthday." Alice replied,

"I did, too." Silver said,

"Just thought it'd be nice to visit." Aero said,

"Nick, Lance, Harvey, and I only came along because these five wanted to go." Orchid said,

"And the rest of us are basically only here for the free food." Stan said, Pinkie Pie looked at them disapprovingly,

"Come on, guys, let's just celebrate my birthday." Volvox said, and they do while Pinkie Pie did not feel like having fun due to most of them only being there for free food. A white light appears in the sky and Mr. Salacia appeared, scaring the world's natives,

"I have returned, Volvox." Mr. Salacia said as he floated towards them,

"Girls, get ready!" Blossom said as she got ready to fight him with Bubbles and Buttercup, but Roger just flies up and slaps with the back of his right hand, Mr. Salacia screams as he flies into a house and explodes, shocking the Powerpuff Girls and the world's natives. A few hours pass and the King of All Cosmos appeared, surprising everyone,

"Good news, everyone, We have finished restoring all of the stars and moon." King of All Cosmos said, Princess Luna and Roger use their powers and bring the moon up, much to Princess Luna's delight,

"Oh, a Katamari, We are proud to see you all have developed an interest in Our game." the King of All Cosmos said,

"Actually, that's mine." Pinkie Pie said,

"Well, We wish you to have fun, go on and enjoy it, We think you will like the game." the King of All Cosmos replied, Pinkie Pie smiled,

"Come now, son, it is time for Us to depart." the King of All Cosmos said, and he and the Prince flew back into the sky. Everybody just went on with their days.


Night time comes with everybody relaxing during their afternoons, the Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Young Six, princesses, Spike, Shining Armor, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Tempest Shadow, and Autumn Blaze enter the Stray Sheep and see Vincent conversing with Boss, they finish and Katherine arrived, they sit together and Vincent persuades her about the cheating not being real, and he was losing his mind, Katherine did not believe him until Orlando, Jonny, Toby, Boss, Steven, Grim, the ponies, Spike, and Young Six explain everything to her, she began to cry a bit but she and Vincent got back together, and Katherine left,

"Do you know Astaroth, Volvox?" Vincent asked,

"Yes, he used to serve under me, I'll have a talk with him later." Volvox replied, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence walk to boss and Shining Armor puts handcuffs on Boss with his magic,

"What is this?" Boss asked,

"You're under arrest." Shining Armor replied,

"For what?" Boss asked,

"For interfering with one's relationship, and nearly destroying their romance." Princess Cadence replied,

"But I promised Vincent I'd host his wedding." Boss said,

"When is the wedding, Vincent?" Shining Armor asked,

"Might be tomorrow if Roger uses his powers." Vincent replied,

"That's enough time, come with us now, Dumuzid." Princess Cadence said, and they take him away, everybody already went home, so they left as well and slept peacefully for the night.


The next night comes and Boss was released from jail to host Vincent's and Katherine's wedding, the Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Young Six, Spike, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Tempest Shadow, Autumn Blaze, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Flurry Heart, Dragon Lord Torch, Princess Ember, Grampa Gruff, Gilda, Gabby, Prince Rutherford, King Thorax, Pharynx, Queen Novo, Princess Skystar, Sky Beak, Ocean Flow, Terramar, Chief Thunderhooves, and Rain Shine attended the wedding with them, since the wedding was of short notice, they did not have time to dress for the occasion, every single person who lived in the neighborhood was present as well, they all wore suits and gowns at the wedding, everybody had a good time while Steven and Greg played music, Pinkie Pie joined them, and Randy did shortly afterwards,

"I just love happy endings." Lisa said,

"We all do." Yakko replied, and everybody began to hitting their glasses with silverware while the world's natives were confused, they watch and see Vincent and Katherine kiss while everybody cheers, Princess Cadence uses her magic to make the two love one another more. Rick and Morty crashed in shortly afterwards,

"Hey, guys, the device is *burp* complete, we can go *burp* back home." Rick said, everybody cheered and Frylock, Rick, Anais, Huey, and Roger went to it,

"Thanks for helping us fix it, Sunburst." Frylock said,

"You're welcome." Sunburst replied,

"Well, we're about to leave, you all should get out of the neighborhood so you don't end up transferred to our world by mistake." Volvox said, and they do,

"It was a pleasure meeting you guys again." Phoenix said,

"It was nice to see you again, too, Phoenix." Twilight Sparkle replied,

"Alright, here goes." Roger said, and he uses his powers, they went home while everybody said bye to them, and they all sleep for the rest of the night.


Pinkie Pie rolled the Katamari in Ponyville and Equestria and her friends had to restrain her, while Fluttershy prayed for Rita and Runt to find a home one day, Twilight Sparkle was happy to meet Phoenix again and she talked about the first time he came to Equestria the next day at the School of Friendship, Rainbow Dash made new friends and had fun getting to meet Buttercup, Wally and Mercer, Applejack was glad to see Vincent get married, and Rarity developed an interest with cosplaying and decided to try it, while she still hated the sagging fashion, Princess Celestia saw Los Pollos Hermanos' trucks before they left and noticed some people attack them, but while she did not find out what was suspicious about Gus, she still knows he was hiding something, and hopes it will be exposed in the future.

Everybody in the neighborhood went on with their lives and had crazy antics happen every now and then, while Takeshi, Hayato, Taki, and Tachibana left to go to other parts of the world to fight Shocker, with Princess Celestia giving them a magical amulet that will allow them to see through their disguises, the four left and went back to Japan to fight off Shocker.