• Published 14th Jul 2018
  • 560 Views, 31 Comments

Thoughts of an annoyed, overly-agitated displacer merchant - TechnoNerd



You've heard about the displaced, but have you ever heard a story about the displacer?

  • ...
7
 31
 560

Time for me to take a completely and totally unnecessary break from these people and hop on over to my other job!

"Wait, so lemme get this straight..." my coworker deadpanned, "You, one of our company's most well-known mythical beings, work as a lawnmower serviceman as a side job?"

"Yup." I nodded, sipping my chocolate latte tea. "Earns me enough money to buy some pricier merch that I can sell at a premium during the conventions."

Coworker Bob leaned back in his chair, chewing his sandwich as he contemplated the idea.

"Say," he began again, swallowing, "have you ever pranked your customers in the lawnmower business?"

I shook my head.

"Do it."

"Why?" I complained, "I don't wanna lose my side job!"

He gave me a light punch on the shoulder. "Aww, c'mon. You're world-class, and displacer-certified, at that. You can afford a prank or two every now and then."


You can afford a prank or two every now and then.

I grinned, casting my signature displacement magic on the lawnmower.

We'll see what kind of a doozy this guy's gonna be in for the next time he mows the lawn...