• Published 20th May 2018
  • 1,928 Views, 107 Comments

Dawn’s Break - Chemtest

  • ...
13
 107
 1,928

Begin.

“And it has been nine hundred years. Within these nine hundred years, Dawnbreaker has slaughtered many other races, and left the remains in run down towns. So, will you all join me?”

Chem takes a quick swing of whiskey, “I will personally slap her head with this whiskey. That’s an Irish pact, mate, she won’t escape it.”

Raven sighs, “I waited two hundred years for that moment. But what Dawnbreaker did... she will die just like Celestia for the same crimes.”

Avatar looks him in the eyes, “You aren’t lying, I can tell it from your eyes. You already know how I stand on people who do genocide. Her soul will be brought to the ones she killed.”

Courier tips his hat up, “I used to be a sheriff, protect people from monsters like her. Now... I still protect them. I will take some laughing gas, and light it on fire when I use it on her.”

Survivor leaned forward, “What she’s done is unacceptable. When I’m done with her... she will be unrecognizable. I shall show her vengeance from humanity, cold, calculated pain.”

Slenderman absorbs the lesson, “I will do whatever it takes to get her out to face her crimes. I will become a monster if it’s needed. I will do anything to stop another killer, even if I become one myself.”

Last looks at all of us, “Right now, we are on the outskirts of Equestria, where the Order died. I can’t do anything more, I need time to recover from bringing you all here. Go... do whatever you can come up with.” Last vanishes.

All look at each other, until Survivor speaks, “Scouting, we need some to scout and tell us stuff.”

Raven stands up, “Well, considering I’m one of the only people that would fit in, I have to go.”

Courier snaps his fingers, “If you grab me a piece of armor, I can disguise myself as a guard.”

Chem looks at him, “Look mate, I’m fucking drunk and Irish but... how?”

“Don’t question it.”

Avatar leans against a wall, “Then Raven goes in?”

Slenderman steps forward, “I can come as well.”

Raven looks at me, “Look, you ain’t the most fitting in out there-“

Avatar interruptes him, “No, he’s good. He can choose who can see him, it’s one of his powers. Also, I think a child walking with a tall bipedal would get a lot more awnsers then just a regular child.”

Raven looks back at Slenderman, “Well, it would be intimidating. Yeah, I’m good with it. I could claim he is a summon or something like that.”

Slenderman has an invisible smile, “Then I shall walk with you into town. It would also cause a bit of fear, wich would allow me to gain some more powers.”

“Good.” And both set out the door.

Survivor looks at Avatar, “So, how do you know of Slenderman?”

“Do you not know the stories? Impossible, everyone knew him. A few years ago some girls killed a friend because of him, that what made most people know about him. I was one of those people, and I got a tiny bit into creepypastas because of it.”

“Creepypastas? I’ve read a few of those, the most famous being the Rake. Fucking creepy thing.”

Courier cuts in, “How about we learn about who he is.”

All three others look at him, Chem especially, “Look mate, I am a very forgetful person, but even I know of creepypastas.”

“I’m from a different universe.”

Avatar waves his hands, “This Slenderman is very different than the creepypasta version. The fact that we’re alive, that we aren’t vomiting up blood, and him talking. All are against the original character. I can still tell the original story, wich is set up through multiple different media. EverymanHYBRID, Marble Hornets, Tribe Twelve, the Rake, all relate to him.”

“The Rake is related to him?! Tell me how.”

“Well, the Rake is possibly a Proxy of him. Proxies are people given special powers...”

—(Raven and Slenderman, Slenderman POV)—

“Say, Raven, are you immune to diseases caused by radiation?”

“I have no organs to become sick.”

I let out a sigh, and release all the built up Sigma. I don’t stop the flow after. Besides, an entire town being sick would cause fear. As I sigh, I say, “Finally. I’ve been holding in the radiation for way to long.”

“Radiation?”

“Yes, I naturally exude Sigma radiation wich causes people to be sick, badly. I cut off the flow most of the time, and it’s liberating to not have to stop it.” I look around us, “I could get us there faster.”

“How would that be?”

“If I were to pick you up, I could Slenderwalk there.”

Raven nods, “Sure, let’s go.”

I pick him up, and see the shortest path through dimension N. We arrive outside the town in an instant, “Here we are.”

Raven is wide eyed, “What was that?”

“The fourth dimension, N. I may not be able to see outside our universe, like the fourth wall breakers, but I can see a whole lot more within. Did you know that there is an entire pallet of colors that you can’t see?”

“What do they look like?”

I tsk as I look around, “I can’t explain it, you don’t have the words. It’s... beautiful to be fair. But you cannot comprehend them. Unless your an Elderich being like me, a Creepypasta in other terms.”

“Huh.”

I look forward, “So, how about we go get some awnsers. Remember to act like a child.”

“Of corse.”