• Published 20th May 2018
  • 1,929 Views, 107 Comments

Dawn’s Break - Chemtest

  • ...
13
 107
 1,929

Get ready to rumble!

(Avatar)

I look around the gold void, “This is makeing me question life more than talking to Chem. What am I even standing on?”

I decide to look back up at Celestia, with her sword, “Well, another male come to fight and die for freedom? Do any of you really expect to win against a female?”

I look right at her, “What?”

“No matter, I shall end this ‘revolution’ now!”

As I’m thinking about what she said, a sword comes flying towards me, “Woah!” I dodge out of the way by falling back. I use bursts of fire and air to boost me up like Starlord in Guardians of the Galaxy.

The sword flies away until it can’t be seen. Therefor it will not be able to be retrieved.

I look back at Celestia only to see pure solar fire comeing at me.

I manage to get ahold of it, and throw it off corse with fire bending. With no pause, I pull upon invisible currents of air and start to rid her of air.

When all the air I can get from her is gone, I blast her down with the gathered. I walk up to her, and take off my Aviators as I walk there.

“A male beats me? How?”

I reach down towards her, and pick her up, “Now, from what I piece together, you are a sexist who doesn’t want males being equal. See, I don’t like that. And you just attacked me for no reason. I don’t like that either. You know what happens to people I don’t like?”

“Forgive them and let them live?”

“Nice try, but no.” I look her directly in the eyes, “I keep my stances, and sometimes kill them. For you, it’s being killed.”

I don’t even give her time to react before I’ve drained her soul.

When she fades away, I feel the void change.

The void turns from gold to black, and I feel as if I’ve been moved.

———

Steadfastness

—(Chem)—

So, I look up at the yeti guy, “Okay, why are there swastikas around you?”

The yeti guy looks at me as I stand up, “I am the Storm King-“

“I didn’t ask who you were, I asked why there were swastikas around you.”

His face deadpans, “Fine. It is a symbol stolen from a great Empire I aspire to be like.”

I hold a hoof up to stop him, “Yeah, that’s all I needed to hear. Now I can kill you without any moral quandaries. Ah, who am I kidding, I’d probably forget this ever happened. Now, you can feel like the Jews from the empire you love. Put your hands on the back of your head, and turn around.”

He looks at me, and laughs, “You believe you can kill me?! I wield more power than you can comprehend. I am the king!”

I look him in the eyes, “Rule one of the Irish: Fuck Kings and Queens. Rule ‘B’ of the Irish: Always kill Queens and Kings. Rule ‘Charlie’ of the Irish: Fuck you in general.” I create an AK-47 in my hooves, “Now, my previous request still stands.”

He sends out a blast of lightning that hits me. I absorb it and show no feeling because I’m a beast... and the fact it hit a whiskey bottle instead of me.

“So that’s how it is.” I throw away the AK and instead create some wrist mounted Spas-12’s. I take aim, “Meet my boys Drunkirk and Autismo.”

*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!click*

I look at the bullet filled copse of the ass hole, “Well, guess I’m not named Dimitri Petrenko. Because I didn’t ‘JUST GRAZE HIM, DIMITIRI!’”

I feel the void fade, and go into a new black one.

———

Bravery

—(Slendy)—

The tentacle thing starts to talk to me, “Another weakling here to kill Unity? You shall all join eventually.”

“Unity?”

“The best way to enforce Unity is when they’re dead. Understand I’m only making the process as efficient as possible, it is not personal. But it shall be known that the Master brought about Unity.”

The Master sends out his tentacles towards me. I counter with my own, “If this ‘Unity’ requires death, then I shall not allow it.”

It is a battle of tentacles, one on one. But here’s the essential thing that grants me victory. Mine grow back, his stay gone.

Every tentacle cut off of his allows another of mine to be free. Then I remember I can use fire, and that just makes it go faster.

By the end I’ve also encorperated my telekinesis to use his own tentacles against him. By then it’s around a ten to one battle in my advantage.

By the time all his tentacles lay on the ground, I have all pointed at his face, “Any last words?”

He looks at me, “It was going to work...”

I send all the tentacles to pierce him, “If it requires killing innocents, it will never work.”

The void fades away into a different black one as soon as his body fades.

———

Selflessness

—(Raven)—

I look at the forest mare, “Hello there.”

I have to dodge a sword of foliage as it goes past me, “You stand in the way of my forest, pony.”

I create a sword of bone, “And here I thought I would be able to talk it out for once.”

“Never with those who would push back my forest’s beauty for soulless industry and order.”

We lock blades, “None will appreciate the beauty if there is no ugliness to look at.”

She stares over at me, “What would a child know about beauty. All you care about is school work and family, things I have no time for.”

I stare back at her, “Would a child be able to keep your blade in a standstill?”

“All you ponies are violent beasts who wish to see the cycle gone, and beauty destroyed! Who would rather tear down my forest than look at it!”

“You think ponies are violent against nature? Wait til you see America. Killing nature is there national sport!”

She presses down her sword harder, “I care not about any far off forests. Only of mine, and the denizens that live within.”

I put a hoof in my pocket, still keeping the blade there, “Yeah, yeah, stereotypical hippie slash villain talk. Look, interesting as this is, I’m bored.” I rip out Talons, and blast her back with it, “And... done.”

I put it back, then see her get back up, “It will take more than that to kill me!”

“Don’t worry, I have plenty of tricks in my pocket. Let me get out my best!” I reach into my pocket once more.

“I have no time for parlor tricks.”

“Oh, you might like this one!” I take out my scythe and transform, “It’s called, ‘I become Death and then kill you’. My favorite trick!”

“I’m done waiting. Prepare to die.”

”Took the words right out my mouth!”

I take my scythe back, and blink forward. I move with such speed, that she can’t react. I swing forward, and cut off her head.

I spin the blade out, and throw it back into my pocket, “Well, that’s that.”

As I see her body fade, I go to an entirely different black void.

———

Unity...

Author's Note:

And there’s five of the six down!