• Published 20th May 2018
  • 1,929 Views, 107 Comments

Dawn’s Break - Chemtest

  • ...
13
 107
 1,929

A fight for a world

—(Slender)—

We slowly walk into the throne room. Walking by our side is the old, and now brought back to service Head of Guards. He is on our side, and he plans to help us.

We walk into the throne room, and see Dawnbreaker herself sitting on her throne. The Head nods at us, and closes the doors behind us.

The seven people in the room stare at each other for a while, before Raven steps up, “Praise to thee Queen, for we have decided to do our duty to Dawnguard! We learned of a prophecy, and it is clear it had come true! We are here to elaborate-“

He’s cut off by a condescending laugh from Dawnbreaker, “Oh, you utter fools, did you really think me so dumb?” She stands up from her spot on the throne, “Did you truely believe you could trick me with that prophecy talk? When you walk in here with humans!?”

I look around, and Avatar and Courier all remove their disguises when they hear this. I decide now is a good time to find out about her.

Dawnbreaker: Loves: unknown. Strengths: unknown. Weaknesses: unknown. Fears: H̀҉̶̜̘̮͙̘̺̻̪̫̹̦̼̺͉͉̕ȩ̜̩͙͎̘͚̖̖̞̠̻̼͍̕̕͘͜ͅͅͅ ̮̳͖͚̻̩̘͖̘̼̖̺̞̹͔͢ẃ̯͈̤͖̮̺͘͟͝h̻̼̼̠̱̟̙̲͖̖̭̻̗́͘͟͝͝ͅǫ̱̝̺̩͢͜ ̨̛̼̝̰̘̩̪͍̹͍̠̻͎̳͚͔̲̼͍̕͘͟w҉̶͇̪͍̫̟̹̖̪̰͢͝a͜͏̺͈̳͙͉̱̖̤̩̝̤͓̕i̢̦̬̖͎̯͚͜͠t̡͎̖͔̻̙̱͕̹̹̕͟ͅs̷̡͏̰̪̮̫̞̲̠̼̣͓̗̻͍̙͔̭̬̰̻ ́͝͠҉̥̭͍͉͍͎̫̲̦̤́b̶̨̥̺̯̮̺͓̹̟̥̣̲̪̮̭̬̯͇̻͘e̡̢̮͙̳͍͖̲̜͉̱̥͙̟̦͘͟͠ͅh̸̺̤͕̫̰̰͜͢ͅͅi̵͝҉̹̫͙̬ǹ̵̢̧͔̥̮͕̲̭͉͙̥̜̜̗̺̗ͅd̵̨͔͕̙̣̮̘̗͉̝͓͖͓̦̹̞̕ ̶̴̡̗̺̦͔͎̠̱̙̦̭̜̪͕̟̜͡ͅt̀͟҉̷̹̪̼̖̙ḥ̸̢̫̯̟̠̜͚̠͜͠͞e͟҉҉̷̗̳̣̙̦͕̘̀ ̧҉̛͏̥̰̟̰͓͉̳͎͓͔̰̫͝w̕͏̧͖̥̠̱̱̭̜͕́͠a̹̤̲͇̥͚͇͚̣̦̦̮͟l̵͜҉̬̣̬̱̬̱̠̣̥̪̞̮͔͉ͅļ̶̭̘̮̣̻̯̱͕͉̤̕͞͡s̵͉̘̭̦̪̜̜̙̩͢͠ͅ.̢̢̻̖̤̯́͢.̨̢̯̟͔̝͖̝́͝.̢͢͡҉̦̹͖͎̰ unknown. Error. Unknown. Error. Psychology protected. Warning: cannot know who he is.

I grab my head as it starts to hurt. I look up at her, “Who is he?! Who waits behind the walls!?”

She glares at me specifically, “You dare to speak his name! Do you want to attract his attention!? You cannot know about that! Nothing can know about that!”

I glare back at her, “Who is he!?”

She starts to foam at the mouth in rage, and bangs her hoof on a hidden compartment, “You insolent fool! You cannot know, nothing can know! You cannot be allowed to have that knowledge! He... he will kill me. You won’t leave this room with this knowledge, you cannot. Rake, get them!”

A secret compartment in the wall opens up, but no Rake crawls out. Instead, a wave of grenades comes rolling out.

I wrap everyone up against me, and turn away from them.

They do not create a loud bang, for they are not explosive grenades. They put out a deadly dose of Sigma radiation, and Dawnbreaker is caught in the middle of the blast.

“Did that foolish scientist actually believe I wouldn’t investigate to stop this from happening?”

I let everyone go, and we all turn back to face her. She stands there, takeing a pill, and being absolutely fine, “Fool, he did not think in the end.”

I look to Courier, and he takes advantage of the distraction. He takes out the most powerful weapon all of us have, the holy hand grande. He pulls the pin, and throws.

*BOOOOMMMMM!*

We all look at Dawnbreaker after the light dies down. She stands there, unfazed, and looks at us with some minor annoyance, “I’m sorry, did you just try to kill me? I should have you know that such a thing is absolutely stupid.”

All of us gawk at her in astonishment, Courier looks devastated, “Those things can kill everything!”

She wipes some dust off her shoulder, and scoffs, “Oh please. I cannot die from anything other than a Creator or him, it is a statement of fact, not a boast. Believe me, I’ve been chopped into pieces before, incinerated, froze, decapitated, poisoned, been torn in half, and turned inside-out. I do not die from these types of things. You can do nothing!”

I look at her, “She’s not lying.”

Dawnbreaker smirks, “Now, you die.”

Her horn charges up, and she fires a pure white beam of power towards us.

And then a hand comes up and collapses it like a piece of paper, “Hello Dawnbreaker, long time, never see.”

Standing there is the man in a business suit holding a suitcase, “Last, is it? You still try to kill me all these years later?”

The beam of power is crushed under his boot as he stomps on it, “Yes, and I achieve it today.”

Dawnbreaker scoffs again, “It is impossible to kill me with these physical attacks, you can’t do anything.”

Last turns to face us, “Yeah, guys, come on. Physical attacks? You think anything like that would kill her? Think to my tale, what’s the one thing she hates, and she hates for good reason?”

He opens his suitcase for the first time ever, and throws the contents over to us. Necklaces... golden necklaces.

Parts of us start to glow gold. A whiskey bottle of Chems, Raven brings out his scythe and sees its glowing gold, Survivors mask, Courier’s hat, Avatars glasses, and my face. The necklaces all flyup and merge with the objects.

It doesn’t hurt, it feels... good. Peaceful, but obviously powerful and simply bideing it’s time.

Dawnbreaker snaps her head over to Last, “No, you cannot do that! That cannot happen!”

Last smiles, “These are what she knows will kill her... the Elements.” He looks at all of us, “Chem is Bravery, never backing down even when faced with unparalleled odds. Slenderman is Selflessness, always willing to give himself up to protect others. Survivor is Compassion, always willing to stick up for everyone even if they are small or weak, and willing to protect them. Courier is Resolve, always pushing on and protecting no matter what gets in his way. Raven is Unity, always bringing people together in a good cause. Avatar is Steadfastness, never backing down from any bad guy no matter how strong.”

They finish merging, and become complete.

The Original Elements are reformed.