• Published 4th May 2018
  • 760 Views, 25 Comments

Equestria V.S Tartarus: Battle Of The Century - Whooves235



Equestria has bean at peace for eleven years, now with the return of Tirek and Princess Cinch the Main 6 will have to do evrything thay can to save there home

  • ...
3
 25
 760

Chapter 8: No Easy Way Out

Ponyville

"Come on, we gotta get to Wallflower before Tirek does!" Twilight said.

"Twi, I hate to be a bother, but how are we going to get Wallflower to come with us?" Sunset asked. "She won't just come with us right away."

"Hopefully, we can talk to her nice and peacefully, and calmly explain to her our reasons," Twilight said.

The Main Six, including Starlight, ran through Ponyville as fast as they could to Wallflower’s former house. They knew that if they didn’t get to Wallflower first Tirek would win.

"Attention everypony, changelings and Shadowbolts have been spotted at the edge of Ponyville! Take shelter immediately!" Mayor Mare said through the emergency speakers.

"Twilight, what are we going to do?" Fluttershy said. "Tirek and his team will be here any second!"

"Starlight, you need to get to Spike at the hospital and tell him to send a letter to Celestia, Luna, and Cadence," Twilight said.

"Are you crazy Twi? Look at the sky, the clouds are literally covering the entire town. It's too dangerous to go alone," Applejack said.

"You’re right Applejack," Twilight said. "Go with her and fend off as many Shadowbolts and changelings as you can."

"Are you crazy?" Applejack said in a stern tone. "My son is out there and I’m not going anywhere without him!"

"Jakie," Rainbow said, "I will get Zap. You need to go with Starlight."

"But Rainbow, I need to..." Applejack said before getting interrupted by cyan blue lips getting pressed against hers.

"I promise you, I will get Zap home, but you need to go," Rainbow said. "Starlight needs you right now."

"Ok," Applejack said, "be safe."

"I will," Rainbow said. "And I love you"

"I love you too.”

"Enough chit-chat, we need to go!" Twilight said.

Then the group split up. Starlight and Applejack went to the hospital and Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, and Fluttershy went to Wallflower’s house.

Wallflower’s Former House

Wallflower was in panic. The sky was dark and gray, Shadowbolts and changelings where attacking Ponyville, and she was left defenseless.

"Wallflower Blush," a voice said.

"Who...Who’s there?" Wallflower stuttered.

Then a giant red centaur walked out of the forest accompanied by an alicorn with a broken horn and… Discord?

"Tirek?" Wallflower said. "What are you doing here?"

"I have come for you, my friend," Tirek replied.

"Friend?" Wallflower said. "Why am I your friend?"

"You are a special pony, Wallflower," Tirek said "You just don’t know it yet."

"Special how?" Wallflower said, now curious.

"You are one of the few who meet the standards for the Elements."

"I’m sorry," Wallflower said, "but I’m not an Element of Harmony."

"No, you are not," Tirek said. "You are a pony who can wield their counterparts, the Elements Of Disharmony."

"What are you talking about?" Wallflower said.

"You are one of the six Elements Of Disharmony," Tirek explained, "I already possess Dishonesty, Cruelty, Greed, Betrayal, and Negativity."

"So who am I?" Wallflower said.

"You are the Element Of Loneliness," Tirek said.

"Loneliness?" Wallflower said. "Why would I be Loneliness?"

"You have lost everything Wallflower," Tirek said. "Your home, family, friends, and it's all because of Princess Twilight and her friends."

"How is she responsible?" Wallflower asked.

"I can show you," Tirek said. "I believe you know Discord."

"Yes, I have heard of him," Wallflower said, "but last time I checked he was reformed."

"He was until I put this on him," Tirek said, pointing to an electronic device. "Thanks to Princess Cinch I now control Discord and tell him to do anything."

"So what are you going to show me?" Wallflower asked. "And what does it have to do with Twilight?"

"Discord," Tirek said, "take us to the Castle of the Two Sisters."

Discord only nodded as he snapped his fingers and in an instant, they were teleported away.

Ponyville

It was madness. The town of ponyville had always known happiness and never resorted to violence, but now the rules had changed. The once peaceful citizens were now killing and destroying changelings and Shadowbolts as they descended on the town, and the once clean town was now a fiery war zone with smoke coming out of every direction.

"Applejack!" Starlight yelled, "Come on, we gotta hurry before the hospital is attacked!"

Applejack knew what she had to do but she could not stop thinking about Rainbow and Zap.

"Don’t worry Starlight," Applejack said, "I’m right behind you."

Author's Note:

Hey guys, as usual, the chapter will be fixed soon by my editor and next chapter will hopefully be out soon