• Published 4th May 2018
  • 759 Views, 25 Comments

Equestria V.S Tartarus: Battle Of The Century - Whooves235



Equestria has bean at peace for eleven years, now with the return of Tirek and Princess Cinch the Main 6 will have to do evrything thay can to save there home

  • ...
3
 25
 759

Chapter 2: The Road Ahed

10 Years Later

"ZAP, COME ON, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE," Rainbow yelled up the stairs to her son's room. She knew that her son would be a fast flyer, that's for sure, but she did not know that he would take his sleeping in after her.

"Zap Apple Dash, you come down here right now or else you will not go to your Mom’s show tomorrow!" Applejack said.

"OMC mom I’m coming," Zap said as he flew down the stairs. Then Rainbow Dash looked at his cutie mark and remembered the day he first got it. Zap Apple Cutie mark consisted of a Wing, and inside that wing was a picture of a cut in half zap apple. He had gotten it from bucking a tree while flying backward. He had made the entire Zap Apple tree drop all the apples in ten seconds flat.

"So I was thinking that after school today we could work on some of your flying tricks?" Rainbow said.

"Yeah, that sounds awesome," Zap said.

"Not so fast, you two. Zap apple harvest is around the corner and we need all hands on deck for it," Applejack said.

"Aww, come on, Mom," Zap said. "Mom said she would teach me to do a Sonic Rainboom!"

"I thought I told you, Zap, as much as I would like to see you do that, I don’t think that is possible," Applejack said. "Even if you were able to somehow pull it off, a rainbow would not happen. It would more likely be a Sonic Color Boom."

"Oh," Zap said disappointedly.

"Hey, no worries, Squirt," Rainbow said. "Your aunt Scootaloo was able to fly when doctors said it was not possible and look at her now. She is one of the best fliers in the Wonderbolts."

"Yeah, second to you," Zap said with a sassy tone. It was true that ever since Spitfire retired to hunt down Princess Cinch, she had filled the role as Commander and Leader of the Wonderbolts nicely. Evan tho she and Spitfire are the only original Wonderbolts left, she is still proud to fill in the role of a grate Wonderbolt like Spitfire

"Now, Sugarcube," Applejack said in her explanation voice, "you know that your mother had to retire from the bolts in order to help take care of you and the farm"

"Yeah, but even so Spitfire has said she would welcome mom back any time," Zap said

"It’s true, AJ," Rainbow said. "While I will be happy to return to the bolts. I just dont think I can right now, not with Lightning Dust still on the loose"

Then Rainbow looked at the clock and immediately remembered why they were all downstairs. "Zap we gotta hurry you are going to be late for school!"

"It’s ok Dashie, I’ll take him," Applejack said.

"Ok then, I will see you later," Rainbow said.

"Why, where are you going?" Applejack asked, confused.

"Twilight wanted to see me about something," Rainbow said.

"Ok Sugarcube," Applejack said as she grabbed Zap and walked out of the door.

"Ok Twilight, now let's see what trouble you have gotten into this time," Rainbow Dash said to herself as she flew towards the castle.

Twilight’s Castle

As Rainbow Dash walked into the crystal castle she could see that Twilight had been busy. There were books everywhere and Spike was on a trip to the Dragonlands with his Dragon-Girl-Friend Ember. As she walked into Twilight’s Library she was immediately unsurprised to find Twilight reading a book titled How to Win a Pony Over Without Using Magic, a really specific title but nonetheless easy to find.

"Rainbow Dash, I’m so glad you are here! I have been waiting for you to get here forever," Twilight said.

"Hey calm down, what the hay is up with you?" Rainbow asked.

"I'm going to tell you something but you have to PROMISE that you will not tell anypony," Twilight said.

"Ok, I promise," Rainbow said.

"Pinkie Promise?" Twilight asked.

"Ugh, cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" Rainbow said as she did the motions.

"Ok..." Twilight said, taking a deep breath. "I have a crush on Pinkie Pie."

Rainbow Dash was stricken with stillness. She knew that Twilight had her fair share of crushes in the past, but Twilight had a crush on Pinkie Pie, out of all people?

"Wow," Rainbow said. "That's a lot to take in. When did you know you, umm, have feelings for her?"

¨I've hid my feelings from her for along time now¨ Twilight said ¨I started to have feelings for her during the first Grand Galloping Gala we went to. She was just so cute and adorable looking She said ¨Ever since i've sorta had feelings for her. But Last week during her Happy Random Holiday Month Party," she continued. "Pinkie pie was standing under a misslehoove and I pointed it out, then without hesitation she kissed me. But not just any kiss, she kissed me ON THE LIPS!"

"Ok," Rainbow thought. "Twilight, having a crush is perfectly normal, you just need to learn to live with it.

"What if she doesn't feel the same way, or what if I wait too long and she finds someone else?" Twilight said.

"Twilight, do you think Fluttershy and Discord would be dating right now if Fluttershy did not open up to him?” Rainbow said. "And remember how me and Applejack confessed to each other? If it were not for that book you gave me I would not have married and had the best kid ever"

"What are you saying?" Twilight said.

"I'm saying that you need to tell Pinkie Pie how you are feeling," Rainbow Dash said. Just then Rainbow and Twilight’s Cutie marks started to glow, and that only meant one thing.

"The Map," Twilight and Rainbow said, then without a second thought ran out the door to the map room.

The Cutie Map Room/Throne Room

As Rainbow Dash and Twilight entered the room, they were surprised to find everyone else was there, which meant only one thing: the map had called all of them at once. But that was not the only thing that was noticeable, because three more cutie marks showed up on the map. Just then Celestia, Luna, and Sunset Shimmer walked through the doors with Glowing cutie marks. They were immediately as confused as everyone else in the room.

"Ok, does anyone know why all of us were called here?" Applejack said.

"I would ask the same thing," Sunset said. "I was in the middle of class when my necklace started to glow. It was like some sort of compass, and the next thing I knew it was telling me to go to Equestria.

"Umm, guys, you might want to see where the map wants us to go," Rainbow said in a concerned tone as everyone looked at where the map was telling them to go. They all had that same face of confusion and shock.

"The map wants us to go to the Storm King’s old castle."

Author's Note:

OK hope you enjoyed chapter 2 and yes the MLP Movie is connected to the story hopefully chapter 3 will be up by next week so hope you enjoyed