• Published 4th May 2018
  • 759 Views, 25 Comments

Equestria V.S Tartarus: Battle Of The Century - Whooves235



Equestria has bean at peace for eleven years, now with the return of Tirek and Princess Cinch the Main 6 will have to do evrything thay can to save there home

  • ...
3
 25
 759

Chapter 15: The End Pt 1

As Lightning Dust sat in the Canterlot dungeon, she thought about her next escape plan.

"Ok, if I can bribe a guard then I can maybe get out in 2 or 3 years," she said to herself. She was literally in the worst situation she could be in. Twice now she had tried and failed to get revenge at Dash for all she had done to her, and now she was stuck in the worst place yet. "Now, as for how I am going to get revenge on that stupid filly-fooler and her family, how about a murder and I frame it on her, or I could kill the wife and ruin her marriage!"

"Oh, but why not do both?" a voice said. "And so much more, after..."

"Who is there, show yourself!" Dust said.

As the figure came out of the darkness, she could clearly see he was not of pony origin. He was a small blue and gray ram with a bell attached to his neck.

"You are Lightning Dust, correct?" the ram said.

"Yeah, what's it to you?!" Dust said.

"I am looking for somepony to help me conquer Equestria, and you look like just the pony I need," the ram said.

"Yeah, sure," Dust said. "Sorry to break the news to you, but Tirek already tried that and you can see where that ended up."

"Oh, but this time I have something even the powerful Tirek did not have," the ram said.

"Yeah let me guess, some magic weapon or item that can be found but only by the cruelest of hearts," Dust said.

"No," the ram said before pulling out a severed white horn with dry blood on it. "This will do the trick."

"Is that..."

"Yes, one of the element bearer’s horns, and with my magic, I can make you into something extraordinary,"

"On what condition?"

"You will have to come with me to my home for 5 years to train and harness your magic, then you and I will be ready," the ram said.

"Who are you?"

"You may call me Grogar."