• Published 4th May 2018
  • 759 Views, 25 Comments

Equestria V.S Tartarus: Battle Of The Century - Whooves235



Equestria has bean at peace for eleven years, now with the return of Tirek and Princess Cinch the Main 6 will have to do evrything thay can to save there home

  • ...
3
 25
 759

Chapter 6: The Element Of Lonlyness

Castle of the Two Sisters

“Ugh, this is taking forever!” Lightning Dust said. “Where is Tirek?”

“Be patient, my faithful student,” Cinch said. “He will be here soon enough, and when he comes we will be closer to the master plan.”

“Oh yes, this ‘plan’ of yours is such a good idea,” Chrysalis said. “Face it, Cinch, ever since you lost your horn you have become desperate.”

“How dare you, you filthy insect!” Cinch said. “I used to be the third most powerful alicorn in all of Equestria, and now I am just some filthy pegasus with a stump on my head where my horn used to be!”

“Excuse me,” Flim said, “but I can't help but notice that all of you don’t really need me, so if you could just let me out I will be out of yo…”

“Shut up, you filthy businessman!” Garble said. “Or I will make you my next meal!”

“Shutting up,” Flim said.

“Why did we have to come to this filthy castle again?” Chrysalis said. “We are trying to hide from Twilight and her friends, not let ourselves be found.”

“This is the best place,” Cinch said. “With the elements close to the tree where they were created, their energy can hide us from the princesses.”

“I guess you’re right,” Garble said. ¨Besides, as long as I get to have my revenge on that pony-loving dragon for embarrassing me in front of all the other dragons, I will be perfectly fine.”

“Are you sure that’s the only reason?” Lightning Dust said.

“Shut up, you dumb horse,” Garble said.

“So you’re not also here because Spike stole Ember from you?” Lightning Dust said, smirking.

“I said shut up,” Garble said. “You’re no better. You want revenge on that Rainbow pony just because she’s faster than you?”

“Hay, I’m not the only one who wants revenge,” Lightning dust said.

“You will all get your revenge,” Tirek said as he walked through the door. “I brought you all here because each of us has someone who did us wrong, and with the soon to be Elements of Dis-Harmony with us, we will be unstoppable. Then all of you can have your revenge on the one who did you wrong, but Princess Twilight is MINE."

“Can you please explain why I’m here, Mr. Tirek sir,” Flim said nervously.

“You are the perfect candidate for the element of dishonesty,” Tirek said while walking to Flim’s cage, “and you also will get a chance to have revenge on the pony who did you and your brother wrong, Applejack.”

“But she made up to us,” Flim said. “She helped me and my brother open a casino in Las Pegasus, and now me and my brother are as rich and as happy as we can be.”

“Yes...true, but,” Tirek said as he walked over to a tarp covering something, “if you don’t do this then your casino will not be the only thing you will lose.” Then Tirek pulled the tarp over and revealed a cage holding Flam, but he was badly bruised and bleeding.

“Brother!” Flim said.

“Now, what is your purpose, here again, Flam?” Tirek said.

“To destroy Applejack and her friends and rule Equestria in your name, Lord Tirek,” Flim said.

“No...Don’t” Flam said quietly.

"Quiet" Tirek said "Or you will not live to see another day!"

“Did you find what you were looking for, master?” Chrysalis said.

“Indeed I have. I have located the final person we need to make the Elements,” Tirek said. “Her name is Wallflower Blush.”

“Where is she?” Lightning Dust said. “Do you want me to retrieve her?”

“No,” Tirek said. “After we are done she will come voluntarily.” He looked over to Lightning Dust, coming up with a backup plan. “Lightning Dust, there is something you can do for me, however.”

“Yes, master?” Lightning Dust said.

“Take some robotic Shadowbolts to Cloudsdale and retrieve me something,” Tirek said.

“What do you want me to retrieve?” Lightning Dust said.

“Bring me the child of Rainbow Dash,” Tirek said with a devilish grin.

"Oh, It would be my pleasure!" Lightning Dust said.

"Lightning Dust," Tirek said, "I want him or her ALIVE."

"Ugh, fine," Lightning Dust said as she took off towards Cloudsdale.

Little did the group know they were being watched by somepony, and as soon as Lightning Dust retrieved her orders from Tirek the mysterious pony took off from her hiding spot in a flash of yellow and orange. She followed Lightning Dust to her target, Cloudsdale.

Ponyville

As Twilight walked out of the hospital she could once again see all the destruction that was brought upon the once peaceful town of Ponyville. She walked into the remains of the town square where already construction ponies were rebuilding.

"*Sniff *Sniff" Twilight heard from the direction she was headed, and it sounded like somepony was crying. As she walked towards the sound she came across the remains of a burnt house, and standing in front of the house was a mare. She had a light greenish gray coat with a moderate aquamarine mane.

"Are you ok?" Twilight said.

"I’m fine," the mare said.

Twilight sat down next to the mare. "I’m sorry about your house," Twilight said. "It must have been lovely."

"It was but.....Nevermind," the mare said.

Twilight saw the look of that mare and recognized it as the look of loss. "You lost someone, didn't you?"

"My mom," the mare said. "She was staying in town for a couple of days."

"I’m so sorry," Twilight said. "Loss is a hard thing to cope with. You never know when it happens so that's why we always try to avoid it. Or at best try to deal with it."

"How?" the mare said.

"Well, if I were in your situation," Twilight said, "I would find my closest friends and talk about it with them."

"*Sniff Thanks Princess," the mare said.

"What’s your name?" Twilight said. "Maybe I can help you reach out to someone who can rebuild your house?"

"Wallflower," she said. "My name is Wallflower Blush."

Twilight stood dead in her tracks. She knew that name. She remembered it from when Sunset came through the mirror when her Canterlot high friends lost their memories.

"T-Thank you," Twilight said. "Um, excuse me for a moment. I have to...Um...Find spike. He needs his nap." Then without a goodbye she ran towards the castle

"I've got to tell Sunset."

The Map Room/Twilight’s Castle

"Wallflower Blush is hear?" Sunset said.

"No, not your Wallflower, but this world’s," Twilight said.

"Um, excuse me, but who the hay is Wallflower Blush?" Applejack said.

"Wallflower Blush is a quiet and introverted girl," Sunset said, "but she is resentful towards me for both being so popular and constantly ignoring her presence, so eventually she found an Equestrian artifact and wiped my friends’ minds."

"If it weren't for me and Celestia, Wallflower would have succeeded in erasing all of the good memories of Sunset from her entire world," Twilight said.

"Ok, but what does this have to do with us?" Fluttershy said.

"She was probably the loneliest girl in the entire school up until recently."

"She makes a perfect candidate for the next Element of Dis-Harmony," Twilight said. "Sunset, do you know what caused Wallflower’s loneliness besides you?"

"She told me a fire broke out and killed her mom when she was little," Sunset said. "She blamed herself for it and ever since then she wanted to stay away from others to prevent a loss like that again."

"Oh no," Twilight said.

"What is it, Darling?" Rarity said.

"When I met Wallflower I was standing in front of her old house," Twilight said. "She said her mom was killed during the attack."

"We need to get to her, fast," Rainbow said.

As the group rushed to the door they came face to face with a very similar pony.

"Spitfire?!" Rainbow said. "Why are you..."

"There's no time," Spitfire said. "Rainbow and Fluttershy need to come with me right now."

"Why, what’s wrong?" Fluttershy said.

"Cloudsdale is under attack!" Spitfire said.

But before anyone could react a bright pink dash flew right out the door, and as Rainbow looked behind her she could see Fluttershy was completely gone.

Author's Note:

Hey Just wanted to say a couple of things. First Chapter 6 is under editing by me editor so dont worry about the grammar and all that it will be fixed soon. and Second The next few chapters will be taking longer so in case your wondering where the other chapters are dont worry they are coming