• Published 4th May 2018
  • 759 Views, 25 Comments

Equestria V.S Tartarus: Battle Of The Century - Whooves235



Equestria has bean at peace for eleven years, now with the return of Tirek and Princess Cinch the Main 6 will have to do evrything thay can to save there home

  • ...
3
 25
 759

Chapter 12: The End Game Pt 3

Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust flew through the air, their wings clashing again and again as both tried to find an opening. They slowly wore each other down, neither one giving the other an angle as they fought.

"You're not going to win, Lightning. Just like last time we will defeat you," Rainbow said.

"No," Lightning Dust said. "This time Rainbow it is you who will lose! Do you know what it was like sitting in canterlot prison for ten years?!”

"It’s your own fault. You shouldn’t have teamed up with Cinch and Sombra," Rainbow Dash said.

"My fault? MY FAULT!" Lightning Dust screamed. "You caused all this, Rainbow! If you had just walked away and never heard Spitfire out any of this would be happening!"

"Lightning, I am sorry for what happened to you. But all the stuff you have done, teaming up with Sombra, Cinch, and Tirek, and then you fillynapped MY SON?!" Rainbow shouted. "I’m sorry Lightning Dust, but there is no turning back from where you have gone."

"Then if I’m going down I will take you with me!" Lightning said.

Then Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust started clashing again, only this time Rainbow Dash was attacking with all of her anger. As the two pegasi battled in the air Wallflower and Applejack where duking it out on the ground.

"Your friends took everything from me! My home, my family, and now I will do the same!" Wallflower shouted.

"Listen Sugarcube, I’m sorry for what happened to your home, and your mom. I know what it’s like to lose family, but Tirek is tricking you," Applejack said.

"No! If anything he showed me the truth!" Wallflower said.

"If anything I can tell you the truth. I am the element of honesty, after all."

"What can you tell me that Tirek can’t?" Wallflower said.

"The honest, proper truth," Applejack said.

"Ok… Where were you the night before the first attack in Ponyville?"

"Me, my wife, my friends, the princesses, and Discord were called on a mission to the Storm King’s old castle."

"Liar!" Wallflower said. "I saw you and your friend near the Everfree! You said that you helped to burn the town down, then you and your wife fucked in the barn!" Wallflower said, blushing a bit.

"I… Ok, well first off that second part NEVER happened. Second off how did Tirek show it to you?" Applejack said.

"He gave me the Mirror of Truth," Wallflower replied.

"Sugarcube, there has never been a Mirror of Truth, but there is The Mirror of Deception," Applejack explained.

Wallflower was frozen in shock. She was tricked, she willfully helped Tirek take over Equestria. "I...But...Oh no, what have I done?!" Then she collapsed and started to cry.

"There there, it's ok, let it all out," Applejack said.

"I’m a traitor to all of Equestria," Wallflower said.

"No, you’re not," Celestia said.

"Princess?" Wallflower said.

"Wallflower, listen to me. I have just lost my niece and soon my home, but none of it is your fault," Celestia said "You, just like Flam and Lightning Dust, are all victims who were lied to and cheated on by Tirek."

"Then what do I do?" Wallflower said.

"You fight!" Applejack said. "And you don't stop ‘till Tirek is gone forever!"

Then Rainbow Dash slammed into the ground five feet away from Wallflower, followed by Lightning Dust softly landing next to her.

"Oh, poor little Dashie," Lightning said. "Looks like love won't save you. Now prepare to..." but before Lighting Dust could say another word a wooden plank was slammed right into her head, knocking her out.

"Take that, bitch!" Applejack said.

"Now who’s the poor one, Dusty?" Rainbow said. "What do we do with her?"

"When Tirek is gone I will see to it personally that she is sent to the deepest cell in Canterlot," Celestia said.

"Rainbow Dash, I’m..." Wallflower said.

"No need, you were tricked and that’s ok," Rainbow said.

"MOM!!" Zap said, running to Rainbow and Applejack.

"ZAP!!"

Rainbow and Applejack raced toward their son, and as they all hugged each other Rainbow Dash was crying.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Zap asked.

"I’m just happy you’re safe, Zap," Rainbow said.

"Ok, as much as this is a happy family reunion and all, we are kinda in the middle of a battle, so can we hurry this up?" Wallflower said.

"She’s right, but what about Zap?" Applejack said. "He’s not safe here."

"I will take him back to Ponyville," Wallflower said. "It's the least I can do."

"But Mom..." Zap said.

"Zap Apple Dash," Applejack said. "You are the bravest, smartest, and best son I could ever have, but right now I need you to be safe."

"Ok mom," Zap said.

"Now go!"

As Wallflower and Zap left the castle Applejack, Rainbow, and Celestia turned to see Luna still guarding Cadence’s body.

"Is… Is she..." Applejack said.

"No, but if we don't get her back to Ponyville soon she will be," Celestia said.

"But we need you and Luna to stay here and help defeat Tirek!" Rainbow said.

"You six have never needed me for everything, just have faith and you will succeed," Celestia said.

"Ok, Thank you Princess," Applejack said, then Luna and Celestia, Carrying Cadence with them, teleported away.

"It looks like your only hope of winning is now gone!" Tirek said, sitting on his throne. "Who can stop me now?"

Meanwhile, Twilight was still standing, looking at the clock counting down until Tirek’s army arrived.

"Twily!!" Pinkie said. "I just got done with Flam, you would not believe how much that pony cries when he’s with his brother!"

Twilight just stood in silence.

"Twily?"

"Pinkie, what’s wrong with Twilight?" Applejack said as she and Rainbow ran to her and Twilight.

“I don't know, she’s just staring at that clock that says five minutes on it.”

"FIVE MINUTES!!" Rainbow and Applejack said.

"Ya, is that bad?" Pinkie said.

"Pinkie, if that clock reaches zero all of Tartarus will break loose!" Rainbow said.

"Oh ya, that does sound bad!" Pinkie said.

"Hahaha," Tirek said. "Face it, without Twilight you are all doomed. To think all I needed to do was kill her friend Smarity!"

"THAT'S RARITY!!!" Rarity said.

"RARITY!!" Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, and Pinkie shouted

"What!? You told me she was dead!" he said, shouting at Cinch.

"It takes more than a few changelings to get rid of me you broot!" Rarity shouted.

"ENOUGH!!" Tirek said. "Even if all six of you are here you still don't have the Elements, so you can't stop me!"

"You are wrong Tirek!" Twilight said. "We may not have the Elements, Rainbow Power, or the princesses, but what we do have is friendship!"

"Friendship will not save you!" Then Tirek used all his power to shoot an Orange beam at the group, but before it hit them it was turned into colored water.

"WHAT!?" Tirek said.

"Miss me?" Discord said.

"DIscord!" Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, and Pinkie shouted.

"And Fluttershy!" Discord said.

Then Fluttershy and Discord flew towards the group and landed next to their friends.

"But that’s impossible!" Cinch said. "How did you break my technology?"

"Because love always finds a way," Discord said, holding Fluttershy’s hoof.

"Enough of this sappy love and friendship stuff!" Tirek said. "If my Minions can't kill you six then I will!"

"Bring it on" said Twilight with a snarl.