• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 6,013 Views, 129 Comments

From My World To Theirs - Mr Scribe



[All characters are humanized] Have you ever woken up somewhere you didn't recognized or even know how you got there in the first place? Would you even believe me if I told you that I'm in a world which is based on a TV show about

  • ...
32
 129
 6,013

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover, Part Three

"This can’t be happening.”

That was all I could say.

All I could think of.

Repeating it, as it kept on running through my mind, over and over and over again.

I stood in front of that bathroom mirror and that didn’t help things either, but I couldn’t move away or stop staring at… them.

Those… dark gray things sticking out of my back, the more I stared at them, the more the blurriness that were on them would disappear and started to look more like wings, feathers and all.

As I continued to look at them, I remembered back to when I briefly saw Rainbow Dash’s wings, how large and wide they were. Mine looked to be about the same height as hers ,they stopped just above my head; however I couldn’t tell how wide mine were due to them being folded in at the moment.

As I continued to lookat them, I could somewhat see through them enough that I can make out the towels that hung behind me, but not enough to tell me what colors they are due to the dark gray of the wings filter out the colors when looking through them.

The wings look very detailed in design, having dark gray feathers cover each wing, simpler to how a Pegasus’ wing would look like in the show.

I started moving my right hand to my left wing to try and see if it possible to touch the feathers, seeing how they are my wings and that I am the only one that can feel the feathers. Rather than what Twilight did, and just phase through it.

However as I reached for the closest feather, my wing suddenly moved on its own, and caused my hand to go accidentally through it, sending an all too familiar wave of coldness though my body again, along with me releasing out a painful hiss. This cause my knees to buckle, sending me almost to the ground again, however I was lucky enough to catch myself on the bathroom sink before I hit my head on it.

I weakly stood back up again, and looked back into the mirror only to find that the dark gray wings were gone. I quickly turned my head to look at my back to see it if it was trick of the light or something but it wasn’t, I couldn’t see them anymore.

What the fuck is going on! the thought raged in my mind, knocking aside any other previous thoughts that were there before.

I moved my arm back behind me to try and feel if they were still there, but I didn’t feel anything. No familiar cold waves rushing through my body. No pins and needles like Twilight had said earlier. Nothing.

I saw a toilet behind me, I decide to sit down to try and figure out what the hell was happening to me.

“Am I going insane?” I asked myself in a quiet whisper, while putting my face into my hands. “I mean, who said I hadn’t done so already, and that all this is in my head?”

If then as if I was asking for help, my recent memories of Rainbow Dash & Pinkie Pie tackling me to the ground came flooding back, as I clearly remembered the pain I received from the both of them.

No, this can’t be all in head, otherwise I wouldn’t have felt the pain from those falls. I thought to myself. But that could all be in my head too, like most times when I dreamt of something and the dream then somehow turns into one of my nightmares where I’m falling for one reason or another and it feels like I really falling, only to wake up to find that I’m still in my bed but now in a cold sweat. As for pain on the other hand, I just don’t know.

Another way I thought this could all be in my head was if I could recognize anything that shouldn’t be here, such as seeing or hearing things from my memories; such as rooms, music, books, just anything that shouldn’t belong here. Now if I was in the normal My Little Pony universe where everyone is a pony, this would have been a lot easier to see it, but now since everyone is human, it will make thing a lot more difficult.

But if everything is in my head, which would mean that I created everything and everyone, something that would beyond my ability. Ok granted while it is a part of my job to design and make characters for video games, but I was never really good at environment design.

Though then again, I’m not using some overly priced bit of software to make all this possible, for I always thought that if you have a creative mind, you can nearly do anything and with my creativity, this could all be possibly in my head.

But there was one more way I could check that if this is all in my head that I knew of. If I found something to read, for if this was all in my head then all the words would be jumbled, unreadable, constantly shifting or all three. I thought about taking out my phone and just reading the latest text message I had on there, but I knew that my mind would remember the message and form it, making it a waste of time.

No, I needed something I’ve never read before in order to make this theory conclusive.

Luckily for me I was in a library and not just any library but Twilight’s, which makes finding something I never read before a lot easier.

I took my hands off of my face and looked around the bathroom.

The walls of the small bathroom were painted some sort of creamy white color with plain white tiles on the floor as well as going up halfway up the walls and a small window on the wall opposite to the door. In short, it just looked very plain and not that interesting.

While I was looking around the bathroom, I noticed Twilight’s head slightly poking out from behind the door frame looking into the bathroom, properly to see how I was doing, but once I turned my head towards the door she quickly ducked back, hiding on the other side of the door frame.

I let out a quiet little sigh at her before I did one last look around the bathroom to see if there was any sort of reading material that I could peruse before I headed back out there to face her, unfortunately there was nothing here and with that, I headed back out into the library.

As I walked out of the doorway from the bathroom, I saw Twilight still up against the bookcase closest to the bathroom door, but once she saw me she quickly pretended to be doing something else. I turned to the bookcase on the other side and grabbed a random book from one of its many bookshelves.

The book I picked up had a dark green hard leather cover with the title Enchanting for beginners Vol 1 written out in large silver letters on the front. I didn’t bother to look at the table of contents, I quickly flipped through the book and stopped on a random page, which was the beginning of a new chapter called How to neutralize a magical aura. From there I started to look down at that page and I was able to read it. No jumbled words or letters randomly around the page. It was plain normal, “Well as normal as you get around here.” I silently commented.

To make sure it wasn’t a fluke, I put that book back on it shelf and grabbed another book from the shelf above it.

The book I’ve pulled this time was another hard leather cover book, this time light blue with the title Hush in white letters and a picture of some good looking guy that resembled Fabio with half of his shirt torn off and a hot young woman who was dressed in the classical librarian outfit, both of them on the front in one of those classical romantic poses you normally see on these types of books. Like last time I flipped through the book to a random page and stopping somewhere in the middle of the book, deciding to read that page.

He thrust into me-

I instantly shut the book after that line and put it back on the self.

“Ok, so this is not all in my head after all...” I said quietly, while making a mental note to wash my hands later with a ton of soap.

With that now out the way, I was now faced with my original problem about my wings.

“What are you doing?”

I turned to Twilight “I’m trying to figure out what to do now”

“And what were you doing with those books just now?” she asked me.

“I was just see if I was insane, hoping that all of this is my head.” I simply relied to her.

Twilight just gave me a confused look before asking “Wait a minute, how can you prove that you weren’t insane?”

“Well, if this was all in my head then I wouldn’t be able to read anything here, since it would be all jumbled , unreadable or constantly shifting.” I told her, as I turned my head away from her and started looking at the bookcase again.

“That doesn’t make sense.” Twilight told me.

I just ignored her for the time being and went back to looking at the books in front of me. After not finding a book to help me understand what happening to me, I started slowly moving away from Twilight while starting moving towards the other bookcases to continue my search.

“Tell me Twilight, when you dream do you have the problem of telling the difference between the dream and reality?” I casually asked her, as I continued looking at the titles of the books on the shelves.

“No.”

“Well, I'm having that problem now and the best way to tell if you’re dreaming or not, is to find any old book and just read it. Now normally while you are in a dream you wouldn’t be able to read anything.” I continued while pulling out a book which had the title “Magic for beginners. Vol 4” and quickly read the first page, before I closed it, then opened it again at the same page and read it again, finding it to same as before.

“The good news is that I’m pretty sure that I’m not dreaming” I told Twilight, as I turned back towards her showing somewhat a faint smile, but that smile soon disappeared as I turned away from her again and continued talking.

“But the bad news is that this really does prove that I’m here in your universe and also the fact that I now have a bloody set of wings which for some reason have disappeared!” I finally finished telling her, as I let some anger out during my speech. Fully knowing too well that I couldn’t help it, as the mental dam that was holding back my stress was now starting to overflow and break.

I took some deep breaths as I tried to calm myself down, but I knew it wasn’t going to work as well as before, as my mind was still trying to come to grips with what happening to me.

“So now I’m looking for any book that can tell me what’s happening to me.” I plainly told Twilight, as I continued search along the bookshelves for any book that might meet with that sort of criteria.

“You mean a book such as this?” Twilight asked, as I turned back around to face her for she was holding single brown leather bound book in her hand.

I couldn’t see the title of the book in her hand from where I was standing, so I moved slowly over towards Twilight, trying not to startle her.

“This encyclopedia is mainly used by school children or visitors from other countries; it should explain what type of citizen you are in greater detail.” Twilight calmly explained as she handed the book over to me.

With the brown encyclopedia in my hands, I quickly turned to the table of contents only find that the book only had four main chapters, while the others pages were just filler:

-Earthen: pages 5 – 30

- Magi: pages 31 – 70

- Avian: 71 – 100

-Avatar: 101

So that’s what they call themselves here.

Though thinking more about it now, it would make sense that Twilight wouldn't call herself a Unicorn if she was human or whatever they call themselves as a whole.

Figuring out who these names now represent wasn't as difficult as I first thought either.

Unicorns were known here as Magi it seems, which made sense since in some games, books or movies, they only would call themselves that whenever they wanted to sound superior to everyone else. I wonder why they didn’t just call themselves mages. Though then again Magi is a pretty universal name, seeing how every other name you normally call someone with magic is depended on gender.

The next name was Earthen, Must be what they call anyone that was an Earth pony in the show I thought.

Although how the hell they came up with that name anyway? Did they have some type of meeting or something to discuss it; I wonder how that meeting went down? Though then again, it does make sense why they are called that, seeing how it has ‘earth’ in its name plus there are more in tune with nature I logically concluded. Plus it sort-of helps that I heard that name once or twice before, but mostly in World of Warcraft.

The next name on the table of contents was a bit more difficult to figure out. In the end, I had to turn to the start of the Avian chapter, to see if there was a way to even pronounce that name. Luckily for me, there was and even after learning how to pronounce the name [though not out aloud for Twilight to hear], I still didn’t know what the hell the word meant. However with only the two names left on the table of contents and that the last name was one that I knew the meaning to, Avian must be what the Pegasi are called here.

The last name on the list was somewhat easy figure out and yet hard at the same time.

Looking at the word Avatar, I knew what the word meant and who it could be relating to, but here is the question that is keeps bugging me; what the hell type of pony was Celestia anyway? I know what she looks like: a tall white pony with large wings and a huge horn [which could be compensating for something in my opinion], but they never really did say what she is in the show. Is she a goddess? I mean she seems to be immortal due to how long she has being alive for or could she just have an extended lifespan due to the fact that she is basically all three pony races combined? I don’t know what to call what to call her, but the fact is it really doesn’t matter at the moment.

I double checked that I had the right page number, and I quickly turned to the chapter about Avians and started quickly browsing through most of the chapter. After fifteen minutes of quick reading, I found the bit of information that might help me.

The small passage I found started talking about the Avians wings mostly on: how they work, what the wings are connected to on the body and most importantly how they appear. While this was all explained in great detail, I skipped over most of it; to the start of the part I was after and started reading it.

From what I understood from it; an Avian wings will only reveal themselves if; used in any form of flight, when that person is emotionally stressed or having any form of intercourse.

That last part took me by surprise a little bit as I tried to figure out why they would do that, but I decide to try and keep my mind out of the gutter, by keeping myself focus as I look back at that passage for something that would relate back to me.

After having finish with my second look at that passage, the words ‘emotional’ and ‘stressed’ stuck out like a sore thumb, as that what I mostly been since I woke up today and with that, a thought came to my mind, something that never cross my mind before at the time of it happening.

When I jumped over that fence at Sweet Apple Acres, the thought never even popped up when I was trying to figure it out before Applejack interrupted my train of thought.

Did I jump over that fence by using my wings? I asked myself, as I closed the encyclopedia in my hands, thinking this over with a new line of logic.

It could be possible, but then if I did have wings at that time, how did I use them? I answered and yet asked myself at the same time, as I try and figure out the answer for my new question.

I tried looking for the answer; along with any information on my wings disappearing like that even under the conditions I was under that made my wings appeared in the first place, which I thought would be in the same section as to how they appear.

The answers could be somewhere in this chapter, but I was only on page 79 and I don’t have the time to look though the other 59 pages of the chapter, mostly in the unlikely chance that the answer I am searching for wasn’t in there at all.

Speaking of time, I haven’t checked it since I knocked on Twilight’s door. Taking out my phone from my jeans pocket, I quickly check it as it was saying it was 5:20 pm.

Stuffing my phone back into my pocket, I quickly look over at one of the windows to see if it was getting dark out there and to my disappointment it was.

With the encyclopedia still in my hands, I thought about just quickly searching the rest of the chapter for the answer I was looking for, but knowing myself I would more than likely miss the bit of information if I just quickly looking through it, rather than go at my pace.

But then out of the blue, an idea stuck me in the head, one that would get this done quickly as possible and get all the answers I need.

I look over at Twilight to see what she was doing while I was reading the encyclopedia. She was sitting down in one of the chairs that are placed throughout the room, facing in my direction and reading a book of some type.

Has she been watching me this entire time? I thought to myself as I watch for any sign that she has in the slightest. But after a minute or two, I decided to just get started on questioning Twilight.

“Twilight, you read this encyclopedia from cover to cover right?” I asked her as casually, while holding up the encyclopedia to her.

Twilight lifted her from her book and looked over at me, before answering “Yes, I have."

“So if I ask you any question about this encyclopedia, you’ll be able to answer it?”

“If it relates to that book, then yes, yes I can.”

“Ok then.” I merely said to her, as I put the encyclopedia down on the table and started slowly paced back and forward thinking of the questions, I need to ask her.

I stopped my pacing and asked Twilight my first question, “Ok, so here’s my first question. Besides being able to fly and manipulate the weather, what else can Avians do?”

“Well, besides flight and weather manipulation, Avians are capable of manipulating their center of gravity so they can walk up walls or keep perfect balance, they also have enhanced running speed, reflexes and are capable of jumping to extreme heights.” Twilight answered without missing a beat, as she closed her book, leaving it on her lap.

That would explain how I got over the fence without using my wings, but it doesn’t explain something else though. I commented to myself in my head.

“Ok, here’s another question for you. How do you tell each other apart?”

Twilight gave me another confused look before she started slowly answering my question “We have different names, different cutie marks ---“

“That’s not what I meant.” I interrupted her, knowing I should have gone into more detail with my question.

“I mean, how are you able to tell what that person is, like that woman that was here earlier, was she another Magi or she a Earth pon– I mean Earthen?” I asked her while trying to remain calm at the same time, as I just managed to avoided saying earth pony to Twilight.

“Oh I see, well Pinkie is an Earthen and with them, it can be difficult to tell who is who.”

“How can it be difficult?”

Twilight let out a sigh towards me and started quickly getting back into her lecture “Well for example, Magi have this magical aura that grows around their hand or their casting instrument–“

“And a casting instrument would, be what exactly?” I asked her, interrupting her for the third or fourth time in a few minutes and probably not the last time today either.

Twilight just rolled her eyes at me, probably at the fact that I kept on interrupting her, but I couldn’t help it if I didn’t know what she was talking about half the time.

“A casting instrument is what allows a Magi cast more advanced magic.” Twilight answered my previous question.

“So basically, it’s a wand?” I ask bluntly to her.

“Yes... I mean no.” Twilight stuttered “What I mean to say is that now in our days, a casting instrument can be anything from: canes, rings, necklaces, gloves and the ever classic, staffs and wands.” Twilight finished, holding up her own wand as to demonstrate her point.

Taking a look at her wand, it was about 11 inches long, made out of some type of light brown wood; the decoration of the wand was split into two areas.

The handle of the wand, judging by the size of the handles grip then comparing it to Twilight’s hand, I have to say it is a custom made wand, made perfectly to fit her hand alone. Other than that, the handle had two small wooden rings, one on the bottom of the handle to prevent the hand from sliding off and one at the top of handle to separate the handle from the other half of the wand.

The other half of the decoration on the wand was on the rod. All I notice was a single dark engraved line in the wood, swirling around the rod from the handle to the tip of the wand.

But after looking at that wand, it had bought up something that Twilight only said earlier about casting advance magic with a casting instrument and the fact that she was using magic earlier on.

“Ok, but what’s with the deal with you using magic with your hands earlier?” I asked her.

“What do you mean?” she asked back, as she placed her wand back up her right sleeve of her long sleeve shirt.

“You said that, your wand allows you to cast more advance magic, but earlier I saw you use magic without a wand, so what I’m asking is that, if you have a wand, why don’t you use it for everything and not just for advance magic?”

Twilight nodded at my question and shifted in her seat a bit, before she started talking again “What you saw earlier was me just using a very basic levitation spell. You see, when you start off learning magic you have to use a cast instrument even for things that are considered basic magic, but once you mastered the basics for that spell, then you able to cast that spell with your hands.” she finished.

“So in other words, it’s just to showing off how good you are.” I stated to her.

“No, it’s not to show off!” Twilight shot back at me.

“But then what’s the point of even using your hands? Does using your hands amplify the power of the spell or is it the wand that amplifies the spell power? It has to be one or the other, it can’t be both!” I questioned her.

Twilight started to look a little uncomfortable for some reason as she started shifting around in her seat again.

“It’s… difficult to explain how a Magi’s magic works to someone who isn’t a Magi themselves. It’s kind of like if you were asked to explain; why your wings tend to disappear when you are flying to someone who not an Avian, even I don’t understand why their wings just disappear like that and I got two best friends that are Avians themselves, but you do understand what I mean, right?” Twilight asked me, probably thinking I knew what she was talking about.

“I know what you’re talking about, but you see here’s the thing. I’M NOT AN AVIAN!” I told her, emphasizing on the last part.

But I wasn’t finished “I never, before today, had these bloody wings, let alone know how to use them and as pointed out earlier, I never realized that I had these wings until a few minutes ago after you decided to point them out!”

Twilight just sat there, with her elbows now resting on the arms of the chair and her fingers interlocked with each other resting on the book that was currently in her lap, Zoned out.

I let out an irritated sigh at her once I realized what she was doing and decided to bring her back to the present, by loudly clapping my hands together in front of her face.

The shock of the loud noise in front of her had gotten me back her attention, as she just shook her head as her daydreaming was cut short.

“Sorry about that, I was in deep thought thinking about something you had said earlier, about how you were in your city apartment and when you woke up you were in Sweet Apple Acres. So my question is, what day did you fall asleep in your apartment?” Twilight asked me in a curious tone.

“Yesterday morning at about 10 o’clock.”

“And you woke up at what time at Sweet Apple Acres?”

Ok now that’s good question, I didn’t check my phone until after Applejack had left and it was about 1:10 pm. So let’s see then, after I got all my stuff, plus the dog chasing me and talking to Applejack, all that was about round ten to fifteen minutes or so before I checked my phone, that’s sounds about right. I logically concluded

“Roughly about 12:55, give or take five minutes or so.” I answered while shrugging my shoulders

Twilight just sat there, taking in the information I had just given her and possibly trying to process into some sort of logical answer like she has being doing all afternoon with all of the other information I had given her.

“Well the closest city from here is Camelot –“

Now it was my turn to zone out for once I heard the word ‘Camelot’ I instantly thought of the Monty Python song of the same name and somehow started hearing the music playing in my head, which almost made me start humming it to myself along with tapping my right foot to the beat.

But after the song was over, my mind had suddenly remembered that Twilight didn’t say Canterlot but Camelot, so are they one in the same?

I knew that any town or city name that was mention in the show is basically a ponify version of names from my universe towns or cities, but in this case Camelot is mostly related to the fantasy side of things and not real as far as I’m aware, but here it is.

So in that case, is it safe for me to assume that the other towns and cities here in this universe are the same as the ones back in mine? I legitimately asked myself, before I tuned back into what Twilight was talking about.

“-and not to mention, that it takes at least a day and half to get here. So unless some of your friends decided to pull a mean spirited prank on you and just leave you here-” but I decided to cut her off.

“They wouldn’t have being able to do that to me anyway because they were either too drunk or hungover from the night before, plus none of them have a key to my apartment and also, just to hammer the point in, I’m not from Camelot or anywhere around here, I’m from another universe!” I told her, as I am starting to get sick of repeating myself like some broken record.

Twilight then put up her hands in front of her, as if to try to calm me down “Ok, Ok, there is no need to get angry! I’ll be angry too if I had amnesia.”

That last part of what she just said took me by surprise.

Well ok, if I was in her shoes and had someone in my house saying that they’re from another universe, I would think that they’re either insane or have amnesia too, provided I was living here in the first place. I thought to myself.

“Twilight, I don’t have amnesia.” I said to her, while trying to keep calm.

Twilight got up from her chair and started walking slow towards me, while talking in a calm voice. The same kind of voice that someone uses as if they understood what the other person is going through, yet know nothing about it since they haven’t been through it themselves. “Calm down, it’s ok; I know that you’re confused right now about this whole situation, but don’t worry my friends and I will help you figure out who you really are.”

“I KNOW WHO I AM!” I angrily shouted at her.

Twilight quickly stepped back away from me.

If there was anyone else here, they would have been telling me, I should be grateful that she is offering to help me get my memory back. But from my point of view, it’s what finally broke the dam that was holding back all the stress and anger that has being filling since I woke up today in that apple field, as it just came flowing out like a giant wave from that broken dam for all those who stood before it, will be crushed by it.

Before today, I was stress free, which was the reason why my mates and I had an all night drinking and gaming session, because our group along with a few others at work were ahead and up to date with work and we just need to relax and forget about work until next Monday. Even though it was two days ago, but now it just feels so long ago.

“My name is Vincent Isaac Pleasant; I’m from a planet called Earth, I was born on the 7th November 1990, I live in country called Australia in the state of New South Wales in the city of Sydney, my apartment is number 7.” I recited to her, the anger still present within my voice.

“I have a mother, a father, a young brother and an older sister who is happily married and has three young girls all under the age of six. I have not seen any of them in the last two months due to my work as a character artist for a video games company in the same city that I live in and the fact that I moved three hours away from all of them, in order to work for that company because it’s what I want to do for the rest of my life!” I finished, as I hunch over with my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath, but I’m finding it difficult.

I looked up at Twilight, seeing that she is standing there with a shocked look on her face and a slight shake in her hands.

I finally manage to catch my breath back and stood back up straight looking dead on at Twilight.

“So tell me Twilight, does it sound like that I have amnesia to you?” I asked her as calmly as I could manage.

Twilight started opening her mouth as if to say something, but no sound came out. She was speechless.

I didn’t know what to make of Twilight’s silence, was she speechless because of the fact that she was wrong in guessing that I have amnesia and didn’t know what to say or do next? Or was she just thinking of some way to explain all of this that doesn’t involve me being from another universe like before.

Still silent, Twilight sat back down in the chair she was sitting in earlier.

I looked over to her, waiting for her to say something, but she was still lost in thought.

This is my time to act, time for plan B and get this whole thing over and done with thinking to myself, as I turned to my side where my bag was only to find that it was now missing, Shit, where the hell is it?! I started thinking as I frantically started looking around myself; I knew that the bag had my work stuff and some other little things in it. I know that if anyone else was carrying it, it would be heavy as hell, but for me, I have been carrying this stuff around for awhile now and I don’t feel the weight at all now, I’m surprised that I didn’t notice my bag was missing earlier.

I knew I had my bag before I came in here, so that leaves where it disappeared to.

The bag must have slipped off my shoulder when Pinkie Pie crushed tackle me, so either Twilight or Pinkie must of picked it up while dragging me inside, but from what I can remember, I didn’t see it when I was walking around here earlier, so that must mean that Twilight had put it somewhere I frantically thought, as I decided that now would be the good time to ask Twilight where the hell my bag is.

“Twilight do you have my bag?”

Twilight’s magical aura surrounded her left hand and with a casual flick of it, the door to the kitchen quickly opens and my bag flew out of there and straight into my hands.

With my bag back in my hands, I quickly went over to the table that had the encyclopedia on, to check to see if nothing in the bag was broken.

Upon opening my bag, I quickly took out my laptop and its changer which looks to be unharmed on the outside, but I’ll turn it on to see if working ok, after I check everything else. The next few things to come out were my two USB hard drives which seem to be intact, but again I need to hook them up to my laptop just to be sure later. My Ipod, which after a quickly turn on it was working and my black 3DS which was protected in its case which held some games and it changer inside. Other than that, the other things in the bag were three drawing books, my pencil case and a book with the title The Old Kingdom Chronicles by Garth Nix, all of which seemed to have not taken any damage of any sort.

With the checking done and out of the way, I start getting Plan B ready.

Plan B was really simple; all I have to do is show Twilight the first two episodes of the show and that will prove that I’m from another universe.

However there is a small chance that this might fail. The reason this might fail relates back to the whole alternate universe idea, I was thinking about earlier as for all I know, a whole different set of events could of happen when Nightmare Moon returned compared to the events of the show. But even then, if that alternate universe theory doesn’t hold any water and everything that did happen in the show, happen here in this universe maybe minus the singing. I’m still worried about any ramifications that could come from this, what they could be on the other hand is a question within itself, but I have some ideas.

Most of them involving anyone trying to get their hands on the rest of the episodes and since I know I’m somewhere after Rarity has made the gala dresses, but before the Cutie Mark Crusaders have their capes, seeing how they weren’t wearing them when I met them. They could get a look into the future up until the night of gala and if they watch the all the episodes, it could possible cancelled out whatever lesson they were trying to learn in the first place.

The other outcome of Plan B is that anyone that watches any of the episodes; they might or will have a mental breakdown of sorts and start questioning just about anything about their life.

I started putting everything back into my bag except for the laptop and my two USB hard drives, which will be needed for later on. After this was done, I turned around, only to almost run into Twilight who must have been looking over shoulder at what I was doing.

“What are you going to do what that computer?” Twilight asked with a voice of curiosity, as she pointed at my laptop.

“To prove to you that I was telling the truth.” I answered back, as I put back the white hard drive back into the bag and plugged in my black hard drive into the laptop.

Twilight let out a sigh at this, before saying to me “I think I might know what happen to you”

When she said this, I was about to push the on button on the laptop, as I was about to start plan B, however I decided to just ignore her and whatever she has to say about her stupid theories, as I pushed the button for the my laptop to start up.

“Look, whatever you think you know about yourself could be a lie.” Twilight said to me, as I continued to just look at the computer screen still trying to ignore her as best as I can, as the computer is still loading, while during this I’m tapping my fingers on the table waiting for the computer to full load.

“It could be possible that your memories have been altered by magic, all your memories you have about your family and your job could all be fake.” she continued, but I continued to try to ignore her, I only wish that this bloody laptop would load faster.

“Are you even listening to me?!” she yelled at me.

I suddenly turned around to face her, “No, I’m not and you want to know why? Because all your theories about me are bullcrap!” I told her, while pointing my index finger at her. “I mean, you have to go and try to find an explanation to everything that doesn’t make any sense to you, why you can’t just accept the fact that I’m right, that I’m from another universe and that you’re wrong!”

“How can I be wrong, you are an Avian!” Twilight countered, while giving me glare.

“Err… Twilight have you ever heard of theory where upon entering another universe, there is chance that your body might change into whatever in that universe. In this case, I was from a universe where there was, no magic and no way a human able to fly, unlike what you do here for all you need is a set of bloody wings and not a fucking airplane. In short, I was bloody damn normal human. But when I entered you’re damned universe, karma decided to be a damned bitch and decided for shits and giggles to give me a set of bloody wings, which is ironic, seeing how I’m scared shitless of heights!” I shouted my counter argument at her, as well as slammed my right hand down on the table.

Twilight didn’t say anything and neither did I. We just glared at each other, neither of us willing to moving an inch.

As the anger was pumping through my veins, I started smelling something burning.

My first thought was that something inside my laptop was broken which was causing the smoke, however when I looked back at the computer, nothing was wrong with it, there was no smoke coming from it.

Where the hell is that smell coming from?

The burning smell started to grow stronger, as now I started checking out my USB hard drive if that was the source of the smoke, but it wasn’t that either.

It wasn’t until I heard Twilight shout at me, that I managed to figure out where the smoke was coming from.

“Get your hand off the table, NOW!” Before I could ask Twilight what the hell she was going on about, I notice why she wanted my hand off her table.

The smoke was coming out from under my right hand and the smell was that of burning wood.

I quickly lifted my right hand off of the table, while I looked back at where it just was a second ago. My right hand had left a dark black scorch mark on the table and a powerful smell of burned wood.

After seeing the scorch mark, I quickly looked back at my right hand which was now showing heat rising from it, like you might see on a hot day when walking along the road, rising from it.

Twilight just stared at the newly formed black scorched handprint left on her table. I didn’t know what was going through her mind at that moment, but I know what was going through mine.

What the hell is happening to me?

The anger I felt from earlier had disappeared and was now replaced with fear and panic, as I was now backing away from the table, until I backed into one of the bookshelves, stopping me in my tracks.

Twilight finally turned her head away from the now scorched table and was now looking at me.

“You’re an Avatar!” Twilight said to me, in a shock toned.

“NO I’M NOT! I’M NOT!” I shouted at her, while grabbing each side of my head, as I started pulling my hair. “MY NAME IS VINCENT PLEASANT, I AM A NORMAL HUMAN BEING, NOT SOME FREAK OF NATURE AND NOTHING, NOT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WILL TELL ME OTHERWISE!” I pointed at her using my right hand, as I finished shouting.

My heart is racing and fear is pumping through my veins. I was trying to think logically about all this, but that’s all too late now, for my logic has now left the building as the walls of said building are now collapsing.

As I was pulling back my hand, I noticed that each of my fingertips were now colored a light blue with a thin layer of ice on top covering them and once I saw them, it started slowly spreading down my fingers.

Quickly using my other hand, I started frantically trying to peeling off the bits of ice, however while doing this was not a problem since it wasn’t ripping off skin as of yet, but the more ice I peeled off, the more ice would replace the bits that were just torn off and would start spreading down my fingers faster. If that wasn’t enough already, ice had now started appearing on my other hand. Looking at both of my hands, the ice had now spread halfway down both of my hand and heading for my wrists.

I’m was so scared then, well even more scared than before when I found out about my damned wings, but it was a googolplex times worst than the wings. For the wings I could've lived with for while, until I was able to get back home. But now with me able to use magic in the picture and worst of all, not being able to control it, this is now going to slow things down to a crawl.

“What are you doing?!” Twilight asked me, once she saw my hands.

“I DON’T KNOW! I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M DOING AND I DON’T KNOW HOW I’M DOING IT! JUST HELP ME PLEASE!” I beg her, while the ice has now passing my wrists and started moving up the rest of my arms, covering my jacket as it moving upward.

Twilight looked hesitant to help me and I can’t blame her after everything that has happen this afternoon and everything I have said.

Finally, she spoke up. “Everything you told told me today, was it the truth?”

I could help but to give her a small glare and say “No, I have being sarcastic this entire afternoon. Of course I‘ve been telling you the truth, why would I lie to you?” holding up my ice covered hands, which by now the ice is getting extremely close to my elbows.

I don’t know why, maybe it is in her nature or maybe it was something I said, but she started walking towards me, her wand sliding out of her sleeve and into her hand.

When she was standing in front of me, she started looking over my ice covered hands and forearms. After this she moved her wand closer to my left arm and light tapped it. In the area she had just tapped, it started to defrost, allowing me to let out a sigh of relief.

But that relief was short lived for that same spot quickly freeze over.

“That should have worked, the spell should have slowly defrosted the rest of your arm.” Twilight told me, as she used the other hand to scratch her head.

I looked at my now frozen fingers, I tried turning my hand into a fist, only to find that I could only get about half way before I couldn’t get any further than that “Err… Twilight, not to rush you or anything, but I think I’m starting to lose feeling in my fingers, so if you don’t mind, could you, oh you know, HURRY UP AND STOP THIS?!”

“Ok, ok just calm down for minute.”

I shot Twilight a glare, just for saying that, which she seems to pick up on what she just said.

“Sorry, bad choice of words on my part.” she apologized to me “Maybe if I used a more powerful version of that spell, it should-“

“Don’t explain it to me, just do it!” I interrupted her, while I slightly waved my arms around to illustrate my point, as by this point the ice has now just passed both of my elbows.

With that, Twilight stood back a little and fully extended her arm, pointing her wand almost touching the same arm as before, ready to cast a spell she had in mind for this situation.

However, before the spell could be casted. Ice had started appearing at the end of her wand and started slowly spreading downwards towards her hand. Twilight quickly noticed this happen, quickly dropped her wand and kicked it as far away from me as possible.

Twilight took a few steps away from me, as I watched her looked over at her wand, now on the ground on the other side of the room near one of the bookcases, as the ice is slowly melting off of it. She looked at me from head to toe, before she noticed something on the ground, she didn’t say anything to me, so I looked down at the floor to see what she was looking at.

Around my feet was now a thin layer of ice, slowly spread out around me, as I followed it, I saw the ice was now moving up the wall behind, but it hasn’t gone that far.

I looked over at Twilight to see if she can do something, “Twilight?”

“Listen to me, you need to calm down.”

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! I DON’T KNOW HOW I’M DOING THIS OR WHY THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME, BUT I’M GOING TO BE A HUMAN POPSICLE IN A MINUTE, IF YOU CAN’T STOP THIS! SO PLEASE HELP ME!” I begged her again, with fear and panic filling my voice, as I looked over at both of my arms and saw that the ice was now getting close to my shoulders, while I’m not even sure that if my legs were getting the same treatment, since I couldn’t see any ice on my jeans or shoes.

After I said this to her, I saw her closed her eyes and took in a deep breath and just let it out. After this, she opened her eyes and just looked at me, she knew I was scared but I think she was scared too.

As we were just looking at each other, I heard something rattling on the ground, I followed the sound and it was her wand, leaving the wooden floor and flying back into her hand. As the ward landed back into her hand, in the same movement she pointed her wand at me.

“Twilight?” I called to out her, the fear still in my voice.

She didn’t say anything.

This started to scare me even more now, my heart felt like it wanted to smash through my chest and run for the hills and I wanted to join it.

I tried again calling out to her, “Twilight, what are you going to do to me?”

Again she didn’t say anything, but now she closed her eyes and looked away from me, but still had her wand pointed at me.

The fear and panic had finally taken over, for now I’m thinking that the worst was going to happen and that she might or will kill me. While I was thinking this, the ice had finally passed my shoulders and started to meet at my neck. I could feel the ice starting to creep up my neck and down my back.

Twilight turned her head way even further away from me and before I even knew it, I was blinded by a white flash.

End of Chapter.

Author's Note:

Finally chapter three, is done.

The final word count on all three parts is 20,482 words [That's not counting the author's notes]

Again this part of chapter three is mostly between Vincent and Twilight.

Also if there are any Twilight fans [Not the book] that read this chapter, just a heads up, I'm not sure if I got Twilight's character right in this chapter, tell me what you think please.

Also I'm trying to think up a good humanized name to re-place Ponyville with. So far I got Greenville, thoughts?

Ok, now that's out of the way, now is the time to tell me what you thought about this chapter.

Other then that, any other questions you have just leave them in the comments below and I'll answer them when I can.