• Published 18th Oct 2018
  • 440 Views, 3 Comments

Sparky's Journey - General Sparky



Godzilla's daughter comes to Equestria. But everypony does not like to have an 'outsider' around (especially when she is 2 feet tall) Can she integrate into Equestria?

  • ...
 3
 440

Reconstruction

The war left many civilians homeless. Both sides would try to rebuild their country to pre-war state. Sparky would help both sides to rebuild their cities by using her large stature to act as a living crane, which was in short supply after the war. The metal gained by melting old military equipment would be used to create new construction vehicles to aid in the reconstruction efforts. Despite both sides suffering from the war, they refused to trust each other and only work to rebuild their own country first. Despite many Equestrians not liking Sparky helping Gryphons with their reconstruction efforts, Sparky still did it anyway.

Sparky would be called with different names during the reconstruction period. Some called her a traitor for helping the enemy of ponies, some called her a diplomat, some even called her stupid. No matter what names other creatures called her, she would continue to help both sides to rebuild their cities. When she is sleeping, she would let creatures to sleep on her body to provide homeless creatures some warmth during the reconstruction period. As she continued to help them in their reconstruction efforts, more and more creatures saw her less of a monster but someone who is caring and will help other creatures in their time of need.

As the cities started to be rebuilt, Sparky's days as a reconstruction worker would end. Her impact on the reconstruction efforts on both sides were enormous. She sped up the entire process by reducing the time needed to complete the upper portion of the buildings as there is a shortage of cranes. During the entire reconstruction period, she was at her full size. As the last cities went up, she thought she could finally shrink and be a normal creature again. As she was about to enjoy the wonders of being small again, Night Light told her to do rather weird things. Like swimming back and forth in the Celestial sea, carrying and bringing materials to places all over Equestria, sleeping on an Aircraft Carrier which can only be accomplished by using a spell or else the Carrier would sink under her immense weight and then push the Carrier out to sea and all the way to the Gryphon port and push it back into the Equestrian port.

When she brought the Carrier back to port, she was told to go to the Badlands. Sparky did as she was told. When she reached the Badlands, she saw a huge building a distance away from the Changeling's Hive. It had a door of 370 (1214 feet)meters in height, the building was 400 meters (1312 feet) tall, and the length of the building was also 400 meters (1312 feet).

"Woah, this is such a large building, who lives here?" Sparky asked, being oblivious to the answer right in front of her.

"You do, silly." Night Light replied.

"Are you sure?" Sparky asked, doubting Night Light's claim.

"Unless you tell me there is another creature as tall and big as you currently. I am pretty sure this is your house." Night Light said.

"You built this while I was doing all those stuff, right?" Sparky asked.

"I was not me who built you this house. It was the Draconequus, Clover and Rommel." Night Light said. "Oops, shouldn't have said Rommel, could you erm forget about that part?"

"Rommel is a Draconequus? I thought he was an Alicorn."

"Yah, about that, he was a draconequus even before I came to Equestria. He said during a research into dragon and pony biology, an accident happened and caused him to change from an Alicorn to a Draconequus. He use his magic to make himself appear as a Alicorn so that ponies wouldn't be afraid of him."

"I see, is there anyone inside the house?" Sparky asked.

"Nope. The house took a lot of Magic to built so I had to distract you for so long. They completed the first half of the building on the first day and recharged an 2 entire days before using their magic to create the upper portion." Night Light said. Sparky open the door, and looked inside the house. She mentally cursed as her horn scraped the roof. She crouched down to get rid of the annoyance of her horn scraping the too low ceiling. She looked at the interior of the house, there was a bed measuring 350 meters and nothing else.

"So what do you think of this house Sparky?" Night Light asked curiously.

"It is a big house, I must admit but at my current stature I am just too big for it."

"What do you mean? I am pretty sure you can fit in this building."

"Night Light, my horn is 60 meters (196 feet) long My tail is 200 meters (656 feet) long and I am 410 meters (1345 feet) tall with my horn. How do you expect me to live comfortably in a building that is 400 meters (1312 feet) tall? Besides I don't need this house, I can always live in the changeling hive as a princess."

"You lost that identity when you participated in the war." Night Light said. "Even if you tell them you are the changeling princess, no one would believe you. They think that you and that Princess are separate entities."

Sparky look at Night Light, who was standing on her shoulder right now, and sighed. Of course this would be a side effect of her actions in the war. Besides, who would want Little Spark when they got a Sparky? Sparky relented to the current state of affairs and said "Rommel needs to increase the height of this building if he really wants to build a house for me. Maybe by about 50 meters (164 feet) each dimension and add smaller rooms for my friends to live in?"

"I will let him know." Night Light replied.

After the house has been readjusted to Sparky's size, a housewarming party was set up. The house was the largest building in Equestria and remains to be the largest building ever built in Equestria. It was 450 meters(1476 feet) in length, breath and height. On one side of the building has been used to house smaller rooms for the average creature so they can live with Sparky if they want or just want to visit her and use the rooms as a place to rest. One of the rooms was cordorned off by Sparky so that she could change into her 0.6 meter (2 feet) form without outsiders intruding her privacy. The door even had a smaller door built inside the original door so that the creatures can come in and out easily. Many creatures attended her housewarming party, many of which Sparky has helped in one way or the other. They admired the sheer size of Sparky's house, which was very spacious to them. Sparky was happy that so many creatures attended and enjoyed herself during the party. She simply got Rommel to 'cast a spell' on her to enable her to play games with them. Before the party was over, she reverted back her full size and took a picture with the creatures that attended the party. (It is the cover photo of this book)

For the first time, Sparky felt she is accepted in Equestrian society. Even if she is a thousand foot tall monster, they still accepted her, and that is all that matter. After the party, she used her magic to transform the bed to an aircraft carrier, one which can stand her weight (200,000 tons), filled her house with water so that the Carrier could float and slept on the aircraft carrier. She had wonderful dreams that night.