• Published 18th Oct 2018
  • 440 Views, 3 Comments

Sparky's Journey - General Sparky



Godzilla's daughter comes to Equestria. But everypony does not like to have an 'outsider' around (especially when she is 2 feet tall) Can she integrate into Equestria?

  • ...
 3
 440

Conflict on the horizon

As the changelings has a new princess, top Equestrian leaders met in Canterlot to discuss a new intelligence gathered by the Equestrian scouts. "Blood test has confirm that our suspicions were correct. She is the one we have been looking for."
"Good, let's test her, see how she performs in combat. Inform all units, tell them to move in when the target is weak." Clover said. "But this will create conflict with the Changelings, are you sure we should continue with the Operation?" Rommel asked. "Yes." Clover responded, her face showing full determination to continue with the Operation. "Fine, I will get the tanks ready." Rommel said in a monotone voice.

Meanwhile, Sparky is having a nightmare. "You're a monster!" a pony shouted. "Why are you even here? Go back to where you came from!" another pony shouted. Ponies and other creatures started to throw objects at her. "Stop! Please Stop!" Sparky pleaded, covering her ears with her claws. The crowd continued to shout and jeer at her. Ponies have surrounded her in a circle, criticizing her for being in a Pony dominated Society. No matter how hard she tried, she could not rid the thoughts the ponies were throwing at her. Her pleas went unheard by the Ponies. It grew to a point where she could not take it anymore. She breathed in before shouting at the top of her lungs,"I said Stop!" But nopony heard her and continued to insult her.
With her final plea unheard, she started to cry. However, as she released her tears, she heard a voice screaming to be heard. "You are more powerful than them, so why are you the one suffering? Go and teach them a lesson on not to mess with the princess of monsters!" She followed her internal voice and charged up her tail. Thanks to her small size, it takes little time for the blue glow to reach her month, and she let it out, spraying her atomic breath at the ponies. The Ponies was unable to react in time to avoid her atomic breath in time. She burned everypony alive, leaving no survivors but herself. That was the moment she woke up. "Just a dream." Sparky told herself, not aware of the holes on the floor that was created by her atomic breath while sleeping.