• Published 18th Oct 2018
  • 440 Views, 3 Comments

Sparky's Journey - General Sparky



Godzilla's daughter comes to Equestria. But everypony does not like to have an 'outsider' around (especially when she is 2 feet tall) Can she integrate into Equestria?

  • ...
 3
 440

Aftermath

Several hours later......
As Sparky fell asleep, the storm slowly disappeared and the light blue sky quickly returned. Sparky's body was surrounded with Armored Vehicles. The residents of Manehattan has returned to their city and was horrified by what they saw. Almost every building was destroyed in the battle between the two monsters. General Rommel has declared the city safe from threats which allowed the residents to come back into the city. Battleships of the Equestrian Navy was stationed within 3km (1.86 mile) of Manehattan's coast. Their guns ready to fire at a moment's notice. The closest battleship to the coast was RSS Bismarck. Her commander wanting to get a close-up shot of Sparky waking up and rising to her 350 meter (1150 feet) form.
Sparky had a nice dream about her driving a tank with her friends inside the tank with her around a track. She was awaken by the growing volume of noise around her. She groaned. She fired her atomic breath into the air before getting to a sleeping position again, trying to get back to sleep. The noise, instead of going away, it increased in volume. Sparky grunted,
Can't she just get a break? Sparky forcefully open her eyes and look at the one creating the noise. To her surprise, it was the ponies which had gathered around her who was creating the noise, she immediately stood up in shock.

There were many ponies around her, looking at her in a mix of fear and shock. Looking further, there were several battleships in the water. The turrets of the ships' main guns were started to elevate, along with the tanks' main gun. She expected them to fire but the guns never lit up. An alicorn flew up to her eye level. "Sparky, you in there little buddy?" Rommel asked. Sparky nodded. Not so little anymore, Sparky mentally added.

"Do you mind releasing Night Light from your claws?" Rommel asked. Sparky looked down at her claws and released her grip on Night Light. Night Light immediately flew out of it. "I was wondering when you were going to do that." Night Light said, hovering by Rommel's side.

"Night Light, you back!" Sparky shouted, happy that her friend is alive. "I miss you, Night Light."

"Same here." Night light then flew on Sparky's chest and use his wings to give her a hug. Though his wings was not even close to wrapping around Sparky's body, Sparky appreciated the move and proceeded to return the hug. The hug lasted shorter than Night Light would have preferred but it's god enough for Night Light. Night Light broke the hug when Rommel signaled him over.

"You can understand what she is saying?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"Well I don't and I am sure none of them could understand what is she saying. Everything that she says just come off as some sort of a roar." Rommel said, while pointing his hoof at the crowd of ponies below.

"Oh yah, I kinda forgot about that. It's complicated but the simple explanation for why everything she says comes off as a roar is because to make her more powerful when engaging other monsters. It's a trait her father passed down to her." Night Light explained.

"I see. Ask her if she could shrink down to her normal size." Rommel said.

"I can but I won't." Sparky replied instantly.

"Why not Sparky?" Night Light asked.

"I am scared, Night Light. Also, I am not about to let Equestria know who I really am."

"She says she won't do it because she is scared." Night Light told Rommel.

"Could she like walk out of the city and hide in the sea first?" Rommel asked.

"Yes, I could do that." Sparky replied.

"She said she could do that." Night Light told Rommel.

"Good."

"This creature is not a threat, everypony. She says she is would like to return to the ocean as that is her homeworld. So please, everypony make way." Rommel announced using the the royal Canterlot voice. More like the Military Commander voice, Sparky mentally added. The crowd slowly created a walkway for Sparky to walk through. Sparky slowly walked towards the Ocean, before diving into the sea, making sure to evade the ships above her.

Once she was out of sight from the ships, she shrunk back to her original 2 feet (0.6 meter) form and swam bad to the Baltimare's shore, where she made her way back to the Badlands.

"Sparky, where have you been? We been looking everywhere for you." Thorax said.

"I just went for a swim, nothing for you to worry about." Sparky said.

"At least you could have told me where you've been. Mother was worried about you being ponynapped by other ponies that dislike us."

"I am pretty sure I have the ability to defend myself if that ever happened."

"You are the size of a filly." Thorax stated.

"Just because I'm the size of a filly doesn't mean that I am defenseless. Besides, I am here now and that's what matters."

"Fine. Though I have to ask where did you get your wings and a horn for that matter?" Thorax asked, noticing the horn and wings on Sparky's body. Sparky gave a look of disbelief before using her claws to touch her head. There was a horn oh her head! A real horn! She knew there was a horn on top of her head since young, but it wasn't permanent or solid. It phase in and out of existence when she is in danger or when her friends were in danger. Her claws moved towards her back and felt the dragon-like wings on her back. Actual wings?! Sure, it doesn't make sense for a being that large but she is little now.

Sparky jumped as high as she could when she discovered her horn and wings. "I have actual horn and wings!" Sparky exclaimed. "Now I will be able to do much more things at once!"

"Congratulations? I guess. But Sparky, how did you get your wings and your horn for that matter?"

"I don't know. I know I just have them, that's all." Sparky lied. Sparky knew how she got her horn and wings, the pendant gave it to her in her time of need.

"If you say so." Thorax said, letting the matter drop.