• Published 18th Oct 2018
  • 440 Views, 3 Comments

Sparky's Journey - General Sparky



Godzilla's daughter comes to Equestria. But everypony does not like to have an 'outsider' around (especially when she is 2 feet tall) Can she integrate into Equestria?

  • ...
 3
 440

Unexpected Changes

Sparky noticed the holes on the floor the next morning when she woke up. She was in complete disbelieve that she had created the holes. She went to the mirror and take a look at her reflection. Upon seeing her own face in the mirror, she sighed, knowing that she was not going to be able to integrate anywhere in Equestria. Over the past few months in the Changeling Hive, she has changed, though not in a good way. Her internal monster voice grew louder, causing her to do weird stuff at times. One time, she was outside when her internal voice convinced her to become aggressive to the changelings around her. That is not the only worrying thing either. Her atomic breath has increased in its power to cause destruction around her. The number of times she had to do her atomic breath has increased as well. Thankfully, no changelings was able to found out yet. She open her mouth, her teeth has also grown sharper in the past few months. She mentally cursed herself for being the offspring of such a powerful creature. The only thing that hasn't increased in the past few months was her size. 'Maybe it is a good thing,' Sparky thought. Sparky sighed, she has become more of a monster in these few months than the time she spent in orphanage.

Oh well, can't think of these thoughts now,it is time to eat breakfast! Sparky thought, before hopping towards the changeling canteen. Meanwhile a dragon tailing her smiled, "You are a beautiful monster, Sparky. But you will never grow up until you let yourself become a monster."