• ...
10
 40
 3,845

Species Unknown

Chapter 2 Species Unknown

Princess Celestia watched as the barrier destroyed the last of the humans 'safe zones',she did give them credit where it was due because they fought till the bitter end and even used the remaining nuclear arms in a last ditch effort to destroy the barrier,but all it acomplished was them being killed off and the land poisoned.
The barrier was an odd thing,it destroyed any humans or human made things while reparing the land and clensing it of anything harmfull.

Unknown to Princess Celestia an alien ship was on its way to earth to harvest its crop,a crop she had destroyed without a second thought ,and she was going to pay dearly for it because she had pissed off a species that even the humans would have a hard time beating with all there tecnology and weapons.
A large disc shaped ship with ridges on the top sat just in earths orbit,the size of texas and its inhabitants where quite pissed off,and here is a breif explination why.

The aliens (wich I shall now call drones) are black cephalopod like creatures with the ability to transfix and utilize the brains of different species to power themselves,they are responsible for the creation of human kind who acts like a crop for them to harvsit brains to build there army for millions of years.
The drones powered there soldgiers by placing human brains into various bio-mechanical stuctures like an organic computer.

Drones are squid octopus like aliens with multipul eyes and glowing lights on there tenticals that they use to bring other species into a trance like state,and to others the most horrifying fact of all is drones have the ability to steal the brain and spinal cords of there prey.
And guess what? Celestia was a moron and destroyed every last trace of that crop ever being there,so now you have very very pissed off nope aliens that can take your brain out and use it like a fucking computer

Celestias barrier set off a small alarm ,and she looked up to where it had been triggered only to see a massive floating disc,she could only watch as hundreds of little black dots with glowing blue dots (there eyes) fell down from the ship and through her barrier like it wasent even there.

"GUARDS! get the potions ready!" Celestia said hoping the potion would work on these things.
The guards rushed and got the conversion potions and the potion tiped crossbow bolts,no dought they would not be affected since drones can only be taken down with a high caliber rifle.

The drones surged forwards,driven by the hive mind with only one goal ,harvest every sutible brain for processing and use for the hive mind.
A royal guard mare tried to stab a drone with her short swords,only for it to slide out of the way and a tentical to grab her head.
She felt a burning sensation before her head exploded and a glowing blue brain and spinal cord was in the grip of the drones tentical,her nw lifeless body fell to the ground with a wet splat as other guards watched in horror.

Pegasi shot lighting at the drones hoping to kill them,while other guards shot stun spells or potion tipped bolts.
The lightning did have some effect slowing down the aliens advance ,but the spells and potions just bounced off there thick hide ,while every drone that was lost ten more took its place.

Royal guards left and right where being killed and there brains harvested for the hivemind and used to replace old ones that had rotted with time,the drones let out a horrible screaching sound that sounded like metal grinding on metal,Celestia stared in horror before shooting a few drones with solar magic.

The drones hit with the solar beams died with a screach and the brains they had collected spilled out of there now open mouths,they softly glowed blue before fading and turning the normal pink color and dying.
All drones in the area now targeted Princess Celestia as there main target ,deaming her to be a real threat the hive mind chose they would use her brain to replace the core one in the center of the ship untill a new one had to be found in another million years.

Celestia ducked and raised a shield as one large drone launched itself at her ,its mouth opining and its tenticals crackling with blue electricity as it tried to grab at her,she was sweating and panting due to the shear amount of drones bashing at her shield cracks where starting to form and her horn sputtered out before in a last ditch effort to get away she took flight.

Only to have one tentical shock her right between the wings,and it stayed there till the flesh was chared black,she looked up to the drone who had gotton her and its eyes flashed red and its tentical grabed her head before she felt her skull explode and the drone let out a victory screach before bringing the brain to the center of the ship.

The hivemind was pleased and the brain in the main core droped out grey and lifeless before the drone put the new one in,and the entire ships blue lights got brighter as it replanted humanity back onto earth before leaving,awaiting for there crop to grow enough so they could once again harvest it.

Author's Note:

short I know,but eh im doing this for fun and cause I feel like it ,same for all my other stories