• ...
10
 40
 3,837

The Zetans

This takes place in the fallout universe before The Great War where every nuclear capable country launched there nuclear and atomic arms.
-------

It began around a year ago,Equestria had apeared 50 miles off the coast of flordia,there had been a pink barrier around it,at first it seemed nothing was going to happen,but two days later it began to expand and destroy every human or human made thing it touched.
The U.S started firing weapons at it in the hopes of destroying the barrier,they launched mini nukes at it,used there orbital bombardment systems,and had robots shoot slash and hack at it,the robots that touched it rusted into dust and the bombardment systems had no effect on the barrier.
The Enclave had seen what would become of humanity if they stayed here,and raced to finish there space program to launch V.I.P's and other civilans and military personal into space.

After two months they had suceeded and taken any tecnology,weapons,blueprints,and anything else they thought would be usefull into space with them along with the president and most of congress.
The Enclave had plans to colonize the moon and mars and thus they landed on the moon first and set up bases to watch what would happen to earth from there.

From the moon one could see most of the planet now had a pinkis hue and the enclave watched in anger as the last bit of green on Earth turned pink,and thus humanity on earth was extinct.

The zetans had been watching this go on,and they did not like what they saw the ponies of new Equestria do.
They had tried to preserve human culture by freezing humans from many diffrent times in human history from samuri to cowboys ,and now all that effort was useless and the zetans would destroy this threat.

The zetan aliens are diminutive ,hairless,yellowish-green-skinned humanoids with short wiry limbs and green blood. their heads are disproportonatley large ,with round heavy lidded solid black eyeballs with no discernible iris or pupil; a mouth filled with sharp teeth with a green tongue ,and two pairs of of small holes where the ears and nostrils would be. They have no thumbs ,each hand insted having three long,tentacle like fingers with large suction cups at each finger tip that allow them to manipulate objects.

They had taken countless numbers of tecnology from humans and stored it in the storage center of there ship as a sort of human museum dedicated to the human species as a whole and not just one nation,there where laser rifles and other tecnology there.

The captain turned to his adviser and spoke. "What exactly is that barrier made of? I want it destroyed." He said turning back to the terminal he was at.

His adviser nodded. "Ill have the research team look into it and see if we can find out what it is." He walked off to the researchers wing of the mothership.
He walked up to the lead researcher who to his suprise already had a data pad with him.

"I know what your here for,and you will be pleased to find me and my team have already found that barrier is made of a weak gamma radiation and its just like one of ours force fields,so it shpuld be easy to destroy for us and it explanes why the humans tecnology was not able to penitrate it." He said handing the data pad with the information on it to the adviser.

"The captain will be pleased,you are looking at a pay raise sometime this week." he said walking back to the captain and showing him the data.

The captain nodded. "Yes this will be easy." He said before a small alarm got his attention and turned to the enclaves moon base.

The Enclave had been working on a super laser that would have been able to destroy the barrier ,but they did not have the time to finish it untill they got to the moon.
It looked like a statonary weapon that couldent turn,it had a long round barrel that slowly spun glowing red and on the sides of it where 20 fusion cores each,and inserted into the controls was four power cells.

"Prototype laser 1 is ready to fire,you may fire." A oporator from the base said into the soldiers helmet.

"Firing now." He relpied before the laser charged up glowing a bright red before shooting a ten foot wide beam of red energy in a constant stream at Earth.
The beam stoped after about thirty seconds,all fusion cores and energy cells completly drained.

The beam hit the barrier and to the horror of anypony watching it began to crack and break before the sound of shattering glass was heared and the barrier shatterd into magical shards before fading away with glittering dust.

Princess Celestia rubed her forehead with a hoof,all those things the humans had shot at her barrier gave her such a headace,but this thing had made her get a snout bleed the migraine was so bad.

The zetan captain stared for a few moments before he turned to his terminal and pressed the speaker button. "Scramble the saucers and have them kill the equines so the humans can retake the planet and pick the rest off once we are done and gone."

Saucers flew from the mothership and quickly entered the atmosphere,Celestia looked up as flying saucers flew around her new planet and started shooting anything pony made,from random houses and villages to her castle.
Before the Princess could even light up her horn one of the aliens blue beams hit her and she fell to the floor knocked out,the saucer that shot her beamed her up to the ships research and biological experimenting department center.
The same happened to about one hundred of each pony species and soon everything that the ponies had made was gone,and the zetans left so the Enclave would not find them,and so they could study and experiment with the new specimens they had found and taken.

Author's Note:

hey everypony,this is the last chapter of the story so I will post pics of every alien I used,except for the xenos cause you already know what those look like.
And on a side note if anypony wants to try this concept for yourself then go ahead! and let me know if ya do cause i will look forward to reading it if anypony does