• Published 18th Feb 2018
  • 9,673 Views, 198 Comments

Free at last. - cccvvvttt



How much pain can a six year old go through? Well...

  • ...
18
 198
 9,673

Chapter 8: Restless Dreams (Read Author's Note)

Restless Dreams

Luna's Night.... In The Woods.....

John was laying on the dirt path way, trying to get some sleep. He was starving, and the only thing he was able to eat, was the small filly that he had killed. He tried to cook her under a fire, but that did not work, however, due to the fact that he had no idea how to cook meat, and he wasn't even sure if he did it right.

I could get milk.... but how would that work? John asked himself in his mind. He needed the protein, and milk had it, but ponies probably knew of the threat that he was, and they wouldn't want to help him. john sighed with frustration.

"How am I going to survive out here, with out the proper protein that I need?!" John asked no one in particular. He thought of what options he had left.

"I could turn myself in.... No, I don't feel like being imprisoned by a bunch of talking ponies." John said. He had no idea what to do next, then, he started to think about his wife again, Melissa. "I wonder where she is right now, or if they even caught her yet...." He thought about it some more, and he did remember her wearing illuminated cloths that night, so she might have been caught.

"Why should I care?" John asked himself. "She doesn't care about me, because if she did, then she wouldn't have left me all alone in this freakish world." He grunted, not really wanting to face the truth, but it was most likely that he would never see her again.

"I will get that damn kid back, one way or the other....." John said, before resting his head once more, to try to get some sleep. He managed to get himself into a comfortable position, and was about to go back to sleep, but he heard a voice.

You are a monster...... The voice said. John groaned, already having an idea on who said that. He pulled out the pocket watch.

"Listen, I don't feel like......" His voice trailed off. The watch wasn't glowing. It would always glow whenever it talked. He heard the voice again, and it was not coming from the pocket watch at all.

I was too young.... and you stripped my life from me..... now, I shall take YOURS John had an idea on who that was, it was the filly he murdered earlier that day. John got up, and tried to run, but he tripped, and felled on his face. He turned around, only to be greeted with horrifying sounds. They sounded like some ones spine, cracking,. What scared him the most, was the fact that whatever was moving out there, it didn't sound like a human, or a pony.

"Stay.... Stay back! I have a stick!" John said, quickly picking up a nearby stick, and swinging it. If the monster had any humor, it would have most likely laughed.

Pathetic...... The voice said, and then the stick snapped in half, and fell out of Johns hands. In complete horror, John began his run down in the deep, dark, forest. He felt that whatever was chasing him, was going to catch up with him. He made a stupid choice, and turned around to see the creature, while still running. He didn't see anything, but when he turned back around, he saw a branch, and he didn't have time to move out of the way.

His head collided with the branch, making a loud WHACK sound out. John fell to the ground, his vision turning red, as pain seemed to be the only thing he could feel at that time. He eye sight slowly began to turn blurry, as he closed his eyes, going into a deep sleep. There was not another sound in the forest, and the monster had disappeared.


An Unknown Amount Of Time Later.....

John began to regain his vision, along with the rest of his body senses. As his vision became more clear, he noticed that he was no longer inside the forest that he had been in for so long. He felt something fall onto his face, something he hasn't felt in a long time. Snow.

"What the..." John said, sitting up. He was on a road, and everything was extremely foggy. "Where am I, exactly...?" As John got up, he saw a green sign, that was just a few footsteps in front of him. "Maybe there is something on it that could help me..." After he said this, he walked up to the sign, as it became more clear to see. He gasped at the words that were on it.

Welcome To Silent Hill.


It had been an interesting day for Twilight, and the mane six. They went into an old, abandoned house, and saw the memories of some detective, and they still had no idea why. Cadence had to leave the next day, and Zachary was tired as it is. Twilights friends decided to stay a bit, but it had gotten late, and everypony was tired, and wanted to go home.

"Alright, have a good night, everypony." Twilight said, waving her hoof at her friends. They waved back, and Twilight closed the door. She turned back around, and only saw Zachary. Cadence had already went up to bed, due to the fact she had to get up early tomorrow. Zachary was rubbing his eye's, causing Twilight to chuckle at his cute nature.

"Looks like somepony is tired." Twilight said, with a playful teasing voice.

"But I'm not a pony, so i guess it's not me that's tired." Zachary said, causing Twilight to laugh.

"Fair point, but it is still way past late, and sleep is important." Twilight said, with a smile.

"I guess I might be a little tired." Zachary replied, with another yawn. Twilight gave out another warm smile.

"How about I read you a story before you go to bed?" She suggested. Zachary nodded his head in agreement, and sat on the couch. She picked out a book, it was another Daring Do book, but Zachary didn't seem to mind. Twilight sat on the couch, and began to read the first chapter to him. After the first chapter, Zachary started to become sleepy again. When Twilight was done with the next chapter, she felt something lean onto her.

"When she looked down, she saw that Zachary had fallen asleep on her side. Her heart melted at this, as she put the book on the desk with her magic. She then burnt out the lantern, with her magic as well. She was careful, as to not wake up Zachary.

"Goodnight.... Zachary...." Twilight said.

"Goodnight..... Mom...." Zachary replied, still sleeping. Twilight froze, and a single tear of happiness fell off of her cheek, and a growing smile.

Does he really consider me his mom? Twilight asked herself. He may be asleep, but I think that he really meant it. Her smile lasted, as she laid down next to the boy.

"I'll see you in the morning, sweetie..." Twilight said softly, pulling him into a tight hug, just like she did the first night she found him.


In A Prison Cell......

Danny was lying there, motionless, though he wasn't asleep. Far from it, he was thinking about the year that he had spent in this prison, after he killed his wife, and put his son in the foster care system.

I wonder what Zachary is doing now..... He's probably having a better time than I am right now...... He sighed, and sat up in his prison bed. He looked down at his dirty hands, though you really couldn't tell, due to the fact that it was extremely dark in there.

"I'm.... so sorry, Zachary...." Danny said, trying not to let any of his tears fall, but that in itself was a hard challenge. "I'm so sorry too, Maria. I never would have done it.... But it had to be done, and you knew why too...." Danny was now crying into his hands, sobbing loudly.

"What..... Why are you crying....?" A voice from above asked. It was his prison mate, Steven, who always slept in the top bunk, and wasn't really a big fan of Danny. "Could you please shut up.....? People are trying to sleep, ya know?" After he heard this, Danny's temper rose. He got up from the bottom of his bunk bed.

"You have no idea what I have been through!" Danny shouted, waking up some other prisoners in the process. "I killed my wife, and the only reason your in here is for robbery! How could you know what I feel like!" Steven sighed at this.

"We all know you killed your wife over some fit of rage, man. It's no secret.." He said. "Besides, maybe your wife deserved what happened to her, and maybe your son is-" He didn't have time to finish, as he felt something tackle him from the darkness, and punch him repeatedly.

"Don't you ever talk about my wife like that ever again!" Danny screamed in the other inmates face. The lights to the prison hall turned on, and a night guard went to go see what all the commotion was. When he saw what was happening, he pulled out his baton.

"Hey! Break it up you two!" The officer demanded, but they kept on their fight, taking it down from the bed, and onto the stone floor. The officer got a bit closer. "I said break it up, or I will have to use force on you!" They still weren't stopping. Danny threw Steven in the officers direction, luckily, the officer missed Stevens body from colliding into his own.

"I Said, BREAK IT UP!!!!" The officer had lost control of himself, and whacked Danny on his head, knocking him out in an instant.

................................................

It was an unknown amount of time later, when Danny had finally regained conciseness, but he, just like John and Melissa, where not in the same place. He was in a foggy area, and it was snowing, just like with John.

"What the? How is it snowing?" Danny asked, be baffled. He looked around the area, and there was no other soul in sight.
"Maybe I can find another person on the road..." Danny said. As he took his first steep, he heard the sound of someone stepping on paper. He looked down, and found a note, that was just lying there. He picked it up.

Dad.... You Killed Mommy. She's Gone.
I'm In This Town, Come And Find Me......

Danny read the note over and over again.

"No way.... Is he... Really here?" Danny asked himself, still looking down at the note. He stared at it for a few more moments, before putting it in his pocket. "I'm going to find him." After saying that, Danny started to make his way down the street. As he walked, he noticed a lot of weird things, like abandoned cars, cracks in the road, and just the fact that it was snowing and was extremely foggy.

"What's this?" Danny asked, looking at an red object on the ground. It was a radio. He tried to turn it on, but it was not working. "Dang, well, I still might need this...." He put the radio in his pocket.

"What the, who's that?...." Danny asked, looking deep in the fog, seeing a figure just standing there. He slowly began to walk up to it, and once he was in close enough range, he put his hand on the figure.

"GAH! What are you?!" It said, turning around. It was a man, and his face had fear all over it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Danny said, calming the man down a bit. "Who are you?" After he asked this, the man looked down.

"My name.... is John...." John replied. Danny gave him a warm smile. "Okay, John, do you know where we are?" John's face turned into fright.

"The sign back there.... It said Silent Hill...." John said, and Danny gave him a doubtful look.

"Really? Silent Hill?" Danny said, with a sigh. "That town is from a video game, look, I'm just looking for my son, alright?" After Danny said that, the loud sound of the radio buzzing off.

"What the... why is it making this noise?" Danny asked, and looked around. He didn't see anything in the thick fog, but he was starting to get bad vibes from this. "Let's get out of here!" John nodded his head in agreement, and they both began to run down the road, and into the town, that would soon haunt them.


Back In Equestria...

Twilight and Zachary were still sleeping on the couch, with Twilight clutching him tightly. They were both having the same dreams, and none of them were pleasant. It was a rare thing for someone to share a dream in Equestria, but it did sometimes happen. In Zachary's point of view in the dream, he was running from something.

"Get back here!" The voice, who sounded just like Rainbow Dash shouted. Zachary turned around, only to see the Pegasus speeding towards him at an incredible speed. She easily caught up with him, and tackled him to the ground.

Meanwhile, Twilight was frozen, she couldn't move. She saw what Rainbow Dash had just done.

"ZACHARY!" Twilight shouted, trying to free herself from her frozen prison. She wanted to tackle Rainbow Dash off of Zachary, but she couldn't. Rainbow Dash picked up Zachary, and slammed him against the wall, making Twilight furious, but she couldn't do anything.

"Why.....? Why are you doing this....?" Zachary let out, and Rainbow Dash smiled, her eye's showing no sign of sympathy, or sanity. Zachary had come to like all of Twilights friends, but he noticed that something was different about Rainbow Dash. She was wearing all black, except for some liquid that looked like a rainbow that was all over the suit.

"Because..... You are a FAILURE!" Rainbow Dash shouted, now with a look of anger. "You are nothing, but a waste of space in this world, just like all the miserable failures at that flight test!" She then smiled again. "And all of those failures, are never seen again. I wonder if any "Humans" have spectra in them.." Her smile grew wider, as Zachary's fear became more obvious.

"I guess we'll find out.... once I throw you into the Pegasus Device!" Rainbow let out the most insane laughter that you would ever hear, and tears began to fall from Zachary's eye's.

"I don't know what I did...... But please stop..." Zachary begged, and Rainbow punched him in the gut. Twilight, who's anger was only growing. She tried to break free, but her body was still frozen in place. She tried to use her magic, to throw the evil version of Rainbow Dash off of him, but her magic was bot effective.

"Shut up! I will end you!" Rainbow growled.

"Oh, Dashie, you never let me have any fun!" The voice that belonged to pinkie said. They all looked in the direction of the mysterious voice, and saw a pink mare walk out from the darkness. She was wearing what looked like a dress, that had the cutie marks of other ponies, wings on her back, and a neckless made from the horns of unicorns. She had a blood stained knife in her mouth.

"Pinkie! What are you doing here? Can't you see I'm trying to take care of the little brat?" Rainbow Dash asked, pointing a hoof in Zachary's direction.

"Don't you dare hurt him!" Twilight shouted, but they did not hear her. Pinkie walked up to Zachary, with an insane smile on her face. Zachary's fear became more unstable, as he tried to run, but Rainbow grabbed him, not letting him escape.

"Oh, silly Zachary!" Pinkamena said, with that fear incensing smile. "Nopony has managed to escape from me, so what makes you think you can?" Zachary just lowered his head.

"I.... I thought you.... cared about me....." Zachary said.

"Of course I care about you, Zachary!" Pinkamena said, striking Zachary with the hope of not dying. "I care for you so much, that I WANT you to experience death, and to turn you into a delicious cupcake." His hope for escape was now crushed.

"Stop! Why are you two doing this?" Twilight asked, with tears in her eye's, the fact that she couldn't do anything was already heartbreaking enough for her, but she didn't want Zachary to be murdered, especially by the ponies who said they would protect him.

"Darlings, I know the perfect thing we can do to him...." Yet another voice said from the darkness. What Twilight and Zachary saw next, had scared them the most so far. It was Rarity, though one of her eye's seemed to be scratched out, and she had multiple cuts on her body. She walked up to Zachary, an evil look in her remaining good eye.

"We can turn him into a nice little suit for us to share." She said, getting out a knife that was meant for cutting through meat. Twilight was now in full panic mode.

"NO!" Twilight cried, but alas, they weren't heard.

"Now, come on, everypony..." The voice of Fluttershy said. "We can use his flesh to turn him into a meal for my animal friends...." The evil version of her said, also holding a knife, except this one was a butcher knife. Twilight was heavily crying, and yet, she wasn't even the one in pain.

"Ah think you should let me handle him.." The cold voice of Applejack said, as she walked out, with a hateful glare. She went up to the already traumatized child. "Ah know that you think ma' apples are disgusting, well, maybe killing you will make you learn to never mess with the apple family..."

"Please.... Stop....." Twilight said, letting the last of her tears fall from her eye's. The thing that happened next, shocked her be on believe.

"Actually, I think Zachary will be useful for some, research...." The last voice said. The figure that walked out of the darkness, was Twilight, though, she was different. She looked like she hadn't showered, or taken a bath in days, she looked like she hadn't even gotten any sleep either.

"Yes, some "Research" about the human body...." Researcher Twilight said, while pulling out a scalpel. They all turned back to the horrified child, who was still shaking with fear. "Let's remove some of that skin, shall we?" With that, they all made their way slowly to Zachary, with evil intent smiles on their faces.

"NOOO!" Twilight screamed, trying so hard to break out of the invisible prison, but it was not working. Zachary, could die.


In Canterlot Castle.....

Princess Luna was still awake, as usual, she was guarding the night. Everything seemed to be in order with the dreams of everypony. She had checked all the dreams of the young foals, some had good dreams, while others had nightmares. She took out all the ones that had nightmares, which was quite a few.

"Well, I think everypony is now having a good rest, time for me to-" Luna cut herself off, when she heard the mind of someone familiar.

"Is that young Zachary?" Luna asked herself, walking down into the realm of dreams, in order to find Zachary's. She continued down the hallway, until she came across the Golden Oaks Library's door. "This is it." After Luna said this, she sensed something was.... off.

"Why do I get such a bad feeling while I'm near this door?" Luna again asked herself, as she slowly opened the door. Immediately, she sensed that there were two ponies sharing the same dream, which should be impossible without her.

"Please.... Stop....." Luna's ear's perked up, as she heard the voice coming from inside the dream.

"That sounded like Twilight, is she sharing the same dream as Zachary?" Luna asked.

"Actually, I think Zachary will be useful for some, research...." Another voice, that sounded just like Twilight said. That's when Luna decided to go all the way into the dream, and see what was going on. When she got into the dream, she gasped. She saw the mane six, along with Zachary, but something was wrong. They were all up on him, some of them were even holding weapons, and they did not look friendly at that moment.

"What is going on here?" Luna asked nopony in particular. She also noticed the other Twilight, who looked like she was frozen in place. Luna was confused on why there were two Twilight's, but she knew that somehow, the real Twilight and Zachary were sharing this dream.

"Let's remove some of that skin, shall we?" After Luna heard this, her blood went cold. She saw the evil Twilight, holding a scalpel with her magic, and walking towards Zachary, along with the others.

Why are they both sharing this horrible nightmare? Luna asked herself in her thoughts.

"NOOO!" The real Twilight screamed, snapping Luna out of her thoughts. She had to do something, if she didn't, then Zachary would not only die in the dream, but he would also die in real life.

"Thou nightmares be gone, and never return!" Luna shouted, using her magic to try to end the nightmare. A bright blue light filled the world, blinding nearly everypony in said world. Once the light vanished, Luna looked back down at the world, and froze.

"What the.... This was not supposed to happen...." Luna said, with a confused look. The entire world was still. There was no movement, no sound, just stillness. However, Zachary and the real Twilight were looking around, with the same confused look that Luna had on.

"What's happening?" Zachary asked. Luna was about to go down there to comfort him, but then, she saw something. A large crack in the ground. The crack suddenly began to spread all through out the world, moving up onto the walls, the celling, everything. Twilight and Zachary were looking at them, with horrified looks.

"Zachary, I'm coming!" Twilight shouted, trying to break free from the invisible prison, but yet again failing to do so.

"Don't worry, young Zachary, and Twilight Sparkle, I shall let you know that this is all a-" Luna didn't have time to finish her sentence, as there was the sound of glass breaking, and the world shattering around them, and it was replaced by darkness.

"GAHHHH!!!" Zachary screamed, as he began to fall, along with Twilight.

"Hold on!" Luna shouted, flying towards the falling human child. Twilight, who was also scared out of her mind, saw the young human child falling.

"Hold on, Zachary! I'll get you!" Twilight said, now with the ability to move again. She tried to use her magic to catch him, but it was no use. Suddenly, Twilight, along with Zachary and Luna, where swept up in a thick fog. Twilight could see the ground, and it was approaching at a fast rate.

"Zachary, close your eyes!" Twilight screamed, but he couldn't hear her. Then, she felt the harsh impact of the ground, as her vision turned to blurry red, and her body screamed with pain.

"Za... Zachary...." Twilight said weakly, as her vision failed.


"Owww." Zachary said, raising his head, then rubbing it with his hand. As he opened his eyes, he saw the same thick fog, that everyone else saw, and the same snow that was falling from the sky. He got up, and looked around the area that he was in. He was on a road, that had a lot of cracks in it.

"Are you alright, Zachary?" A voice from behind him asked. He quickly turned around, and was greeted by Princess Luna.

"Luna! Um.... Yes, I'm fine..." Zachary said, with a nervous tone in voice.

"There is no need to be afraid of me, young one." Luna said. "I wont hurt you, like those other versions of your friends did." Zachary gave her a warm smile.

"Where are we?" Zachary asked, still looking around.

"We are in your dream, or your nightmare might be the better term for it." Luna replied. As Zachary continued to look around, he noticed that the place they were at was familiar to him.

"Can I wake up now... please?" Zachary asked, and Luna shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but until we find Twilight, we cannot leave this dream." Luna said, with a solemn look.

"Wait, why do we have to find Twilight. She and the others tried to.... to..." Zachary couldn't even finish his sentence, as he was trying to hold back the tears from coming.

"Those were not your friends." Luna said. "They are imposters, disguised as your friends. You and Twilight are sharing the same dream, and that is why we must find her." Zachary nodded his head in agreement.

"Alright...." He said, and Luna smiled.

"Don't worry, I will make sure that no harm comes to-" Luna was cut off, by the loud sound of a radio going off. "My goodness, what is that?" After Luna asked that, Zachary found the radio that was going off. He picked it off.

"Why is it making all of these weird sounds?" Zachary asked. Luna was about to reply, but then she heard another sound, the one of footsteps.

"Is there anypony else there?" Luna asked. In the distance, they could see what looked to be like a human, but it was twitching. It was coming closer, and when they were able to get a good look at it, they gasped with shock.

"Wh- what is THAT?" Zachary asked, with a panicked tone in his voice. The thing was not human, that was for sure. It had wooden spears coming out from its body, some were big, others were small. It's face was a distorted mess, and it seemed like it had a lot of trouble walking. It shakily pulled out a spear from it's leg. It cried with pain, but soon, another one grew back.

"Stay back, Zachary." Luna said. She was not that shocked to see the creature, after all, this was just a dream, right? She charged up her magic a bit, causing her horn to glow, before she tried to shoot a beam at the monster, but it did not work.

"W-what?" Now Luna was shocked. She tried again, but it did not work again. "Why is my magic not working?!" The creature got closer, and the radio kept getting louder and louder.

"Zachary, hop on." Luna said, bending down. Once Zachary was on, Luna tried to fly away, but her wings were not working either.

"Why are your wings not working?!" Zachary asked, with panic in his voice.

"I do not know, but we need to get out of here!" Luna said, now running in the opposite direction. The radio's noise slowly began to die down, as they got further away from the monster. This seemed too familiar.

No, this can't be.... Zachary thought to himself in shock, as he knew where all this stuff was from.

"I think we got away, Zachary." Luna said, interrupting his thoughts.

"That's.... That's good....." Zachary said, nervously. Luna gave him a look of worry.

"Zachary, are you alright?" Luna asked. Zachary quickly nodded his head. Luna was still concerned, but she did not want to push the subject right now.

"Lets keep going, we must find Twilight if we are to ever escape this nightmare." After Luna said that, they continued their walk.

"This... seems really familiar..." Zachary said.

"What makes you say that?" Luna asked. Before Zachary could respond, he saw a sign in the distance.

"Hey, what's that?" Zachary asked, pointing towards the sign. Luna looked at it carefully, as she read it.

Welcome To Silent Hill

"Silent Hill? Wait... Didn't you talk about this town once?" Luna asked.

"Yeah..... It was my dads favorite game......" Zachary said, with a look of sadness in his eyes. Luna was once again concerned, but she felt that she needed to know what was wrong with him.

"Are you alright? You seem to be sad about something." Luna said. Zachary looked up at her.

"I.... I just don't understand why my dad would do that to my mom, to ruin our family..." Zachary said. "I never want to forgive him!" Luna pulled Zachary into a light hug.

"There, there, you have no need to worry about your father. I don't know why he did what he did, but it was wrong." Luna smiled at Zachary, and he smiled back.

"Thank you Princess Luna, I hope we can-" Zachary was cut off by the buzzing of the radio. Luna, now knowing why it was going off like that, knew she had to take action.

"Come on, lets hurry and get inside the town!" Luna said, and Zachary nodded. They both ran inside the town, to try and find Twilight.


In The Town....

Twilight was once again trying to get her eyes open, and get the blurriness out from her eyes. Once she did that, she sat up, and rubbed her head.

"I really need to stop fainting like that...." Twilight said, trying to get the pain out from her head. She looked around, and was shocked. She was in the middle of a street, with building on each side.

"Uh, why is it so foggy out? And why is it snowing? Who controls the weather here?" Twilight asked. As she got up, her eyes shrunk. "Wait, where's Zachary?!" Panic and fear began to rise inside of her, as she looked around.

"Zachary? Zachary?! ZACHARY!!!!" Twilight called out, but had no response given to her. "Oh no, I have to find him! He could be hurt, or even worse!" She then began to go into a full sprint down the street. "Where could he be?" She slowed down her pace a bit, due to her getting tired.

She made here way down the road, running as fast as she could. "Zachary! If you can hear me, please say-" Twilight cut herself off, once she felt her hoof come in contact with something wet. She looked at her hoof, and gasped. It was some sort of "Red" liquid.

"Is- this what I think it is....?" Twilight asked, with a bit of horror in her voice. She was becoming more and more panicked, as she didn't know whose it was. "Please be alright... Zachary...." After saying this, she found a new determination as to not give up on finding the young child. "I will find you, Zachary. I promise.."

She continued to make her way down the road, which had a lot of cracks, bumps, and other such things.

"Why is this road in such bad condition?" Twilight asked herself, as she continued to walk. "This fog is getting really annoying, I really hope that nothing bad happened to- GAH!" She nearly fell off the end of the road, which was a cliff. She looked down into the foggy abyss.

"Why is there a giant crater in the middle of a town?!" Twilight asked nopony in particular. "Maybe I should fly over it.... no, I still haven't gotten used to this wings yet, and there is no way that Zachary could be over this crater...." She sighed, before hearing somepony screaming from inside one of the buildings.

"Who was that?" Twilight asked. It sounded like a female voice, so she already knew that it wasn't Zachary. "I should go and check to see who that was." Twilight then made a sprint to the building. "I hope their alright by the time a get there." She had a worried look on her face.

"This is the building that the scream came from." Twilight said, and that's when she head the shouting.

"Zachary! Please stop! I'm sorry!" The voice cried.

"Wait.... Zachary?" Twilight said. She was then full of hope, but then it disappeared once she realized what that other voice said. Please stop. "What is he doing....?" After she said that, she walked inside the building. Once she was inside, she saw four doors. Three of them looked the same, except for the one across from her, which had holes in it.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" The voice shouted yet again. It was coming from the room on the right. Twilight then burst through the door, and was immediately greeted by the sound of a static radio. She looked around, and saw what seemed to be a pony, on top of something else. That same something, was what was screaming.

"What's going on?" Twilight demanded. This got the creatures attention, and it looked at her. Twilights heart dropped at the sight of it. It had empty eye sockets, fading skin, and it was coughing out paper of all things. Twilight backed up, but the door was now locked.

"What do I do? What do I do?!" Twilight kept asking herself. She kept looking around, but found nothing to use. She was just about to close her eyes, getting ready for the impact, but it never came. Instead, there was a loud serein that was going off. She opened her eye's, and saw that the creature had stopped, and was now going out the other door.

"What's happening?!" Twilight asked herself yet again, as the world started to fall apart, and turn into what seemed to be a rusty metal like setting, and now the only light source was a lantern on the desk. She then remembered the other voice in the room.

"Hey, are you okay?" Twilight asked softly.

"Who's there?" The voice asked. Twilight was confused, but decided to give out her name.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle, who are you?" She asked. After the other voice in the room heard this, she slowly got up, and when she was in sight, Twilight gasped. It was Melissa. Twilight growled at her, causing her to take a few nervous steps back.

"Wait, I'm not your- OOF!" Melissa said, before getting tackled by Twilight. She was standing on her chest, a look of anger was flaring in her eyes.

"What did you do with Zachary?!" Twilight asked, but also yelled at the same time.

"I- I d-didn't do anything to him, Twilight..." Melissa said, in a panicked tone.

"YOU LAIR!" Twilight shouted, trying to hold back her hoof from coming in contact with Melissa's face. "If that were true, then why were you shouting for him to stop?!" Melissa now gave Twilight a confused look.

"What.... Do you mean?" Melissa asked. "That monster.... It was like a rotting version of him-" Melissa felt Twilights hoof strike against her face.

"He is NOT a monster! You are!" Twilight said. "That thing that was attacking you, was a pony, with missing eyes, and for some reason, was coughing up paper!" Melissa still seemed confused.

"That's not what I saw though, I'm telling you the truth!" Melissa said. Even through Twilight hated her with a passion, she felt like she was telling the truth.

"Fine, I'll believe you, for now...." Twilight said, getting off of Melissa. "Why are you here?" After asking that, Melissa let out a gulp.

"I... I think I was in some sort of accident." Melissa said, putting Twilight into shock. "I remember, rocks falling on me, and then I just woke up here. I didn't know where I was, until I found, this." She then handed Twilight what seemed like a piece of paper.

Come to our little town resort in Silent Hill, you will not be disappointed, and we bet you will have a relaxing vacation .

"Wait... This shouldn't be possible." Twilight said, after reading the advertisement. "I thought Silent Hill was some sort of game in your world..."

"It is." Melissa said. "That's why I think this is all in my head, how can we be here? It's.... it's.." She sighed with frustration.

"Look, we just need to get out of here! I don't feel like being attacked by any more monsters." Melissa said.

"No, we can't leave just yet!" Twilight interjected.

"Wait, why not?!" Melissa asked.

"Because Zachary is somewhere in this town, and I will not leave, until I find him." Twilight responded.

"Twilight, I'm sorry, but in a place like this, Zachary could be... Well, you know." Melissa said. Twilight went back to being worried, until she remembered something.

"But maybe he isn't alone." Twilight said, with a hopeful smile. "Before we came here, we were both having the same nightmare, until Luna stopped it, then we fell here, but I remember her diving towards Zachary as well. She could be with him!" Twilight was full of hope again.

"Well, if your going to find Zachary, then I will help you..." Melissa said.

"Oh, no no no no no nope!" Twilight said. "I don't want you to lay a hoof on him, or hand, or whatever it's called! You have already hurt him enough." Melissa felt guilty.

"But... I didn't want too..." Melissa said, before catching herself. "Nothing! Never mind!" Twilight gave her a confused look, before sighing.

"Fine, but do anything to hurt him.... And I'll show no sympathy for you..." Twilight said.

"Well, where do we go now?" Melissa asked.

"We take the back door out, and we take the lantern, don't feel like walking around in the dark." Twilight replied. "Let's hope we don't run into anymore... monsters..." Twilight said, as the two of them made their way out of the building.


Zachary was on Lunas back, as they continued to make their way down the road. Luna was impressed by the buildings, she had never really seen any like them before.

"My word, are all the buildings in your world like this?" Luna asked, with amazement.

"Um, yes.... I think so..." Zachary replied. Luna wanted to ask Zachary other questions, like who controlled the weather, and who would rise and lower the sun and moon, but this was not the time for questions.

"Were do you think Twilight is at right now?" Luna asked.

"I don't know, but she has to be around here somewhere...." Zachary said. Suddenly, the same serein went off.

"What is that?" Luna asked, looking around.

"I don't know, but it sounds scary..." Zachary said, shuddering in fear. Luna noticed something was happening. As she looked around, she saw the world fall apart, and turn into this rusty metal setting. She also noticed that the fog and the snow was being replaced by darkness.

"Luna, I- I can't see anything!" Zachary cried.

"Hang on!" Luna said. "My magic may not work, but I can still get my horn to glow." After she said this, a bright blue light appeared in the darkness.

"There, we should be able to see better, now." Luna said. The snow was now replaced with cold, damp rain. "Let's get into one of the buildings." Luna then made her way, along with Zachary, to the closest building there was, which just so happened to be a hotel. Once they were inside, they found themselves in the lobby.

"This place looks creepy." Zachary commented. Luna giggled a bit.

"That might be true, but it is better then being out in the darkness." Luna replied. As they were looking around the hotel room, she saw the door to the kitchen. "Hey, are you hungry?" Luna asked Zachary, who was looking at a painting.

"Oh... um yeah, some food would be nice, I guess." Zachary said, with a light smile.

"Alright then, lets go inside the kitchen and-" Luna was yet again cut off, by a weird noise coming from inside. "What is that....?" Luna asked. Suddenly, the radio began it's buzzing again. She turned to Zachary, but by the time she did, the kitchen doors slammed open, to reveal the horrible monster that was hiding behind it. It was some sort of giant spider, combined with a human. It had four spider legs on one side, and a normal arm and leg on the other. It was holding a belt in it's hand.

"Zachary, get to the door!" Luna shouted, as they both ran to the front entrance. They tried to open it, but it was locked.

"No No No No!" Zachary shouted, tears falling from his eyes. Luna quickly turned, only too see the creature was getting closer to them, but she noticed something else. A door that lead to a small room that was empty. She could hid Zachary in there.

"Follow me!" Luna said, as they ran away from the creature, only to have it charge at them, and to grab Luna by the tail. Zachary fell off of her, but he quickly got up, and turned to Luna, who was getting dragged away by it.

"Zachary! Get to that small room, and lock yourself in it! Hurry!" Luna shouted.

"No! I can't leave you like this!" Zachary said.

"I'll be fine, just hurry up and go!" Luna shouted. Zachary, feeling like he had no other choice, ran towards the small room, however, it did not have a door. That's when he realized it was an elevator. He pushed the button to go to floor three, as they elevator closed.

"Luna, I'm so sorry......" Zachary said, letting a few tears fall from her eyes. As he cried, the elevator went up. He just stood there, letting his tears fall to the ground. Suddenly, the elevator stopped, snapping Zachary out of his tearful state. As the elevator opened up, he could see a long, narrow hallway in front of him.

"I hope I can find someone to help me..." Zachary said, with a sigh. As he walked out into the hallway, he heard footsteps coming from inside one of the rooms.

"Okay, he isn't in any of the rooms, we have to check somewhere else, Danny." One of the voices said, a voice that was all too familiar to Zachary.

"He has to be in here somewhere, the note we found said so." Another voice that was known to Zachary spoke.

"It's just a piece of paper! I don't trust it, and I also don't want to die in here!" The other voice said. Suddenly, the door to the room opened, only to reveal two human forms. The radio that Zachary was carrying around in his pockets was not going off, though.

"Look, we'll just look a little more, there's got to be a- WOAH!" Danny was saying, but then cut himself off when he saw him. Zachary knew those two. They were his father, Danny, and his Foster Father, John.

"Zachary, is.... Is that really you?" Danny asked, while John just had a look of shock on his face. Zachary took a step back, with fear in his eyes. "Hey, it's me, your father..." This caused something inside of Zachary to just snap.

"NO! Your not my dad!" Zachary screamed.

"Woah, of course I'm your father, I took care of you, along with your-" Danny was saying, but was once again cut off by Zachary's rant.

"Mommy is GONE because you killed her!" Zachary screamed. Danny's eyes went up in shock. His son was right, but he didn't want him to know that.

"Son, listen...." Danny started off. "Yes, I did, but you don't understand-"

"You killer!" Zachary shouted. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" Zachary was in tears of anger, then he pointed at John. "Any you are awful too! When I get Twilight, or Luna, they will make you go to prison for what you did, I know it!" He then ran off into another room, then closed and locked the door behind him.

"Wait!" Danny said, trying to get the door open, but was failing at doing so. He then gave up, and figured he was already gone. He then turned back to John, with an suspicious and angry glare.

"What did my son mean by you going to prison for what you did?" Danny asked, calmly, but with a hint of anger in his voice. John returned his glare.

"I knew you looked familiar, your the one who took away my daughter!" John said. At first, Danny was confused, but then he remembered the accident, the roller-coaster.

"Wait, your daughter was riding that ride.... on that day?" Danny asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, she was." John replied. "She was on that ride, and because of YOUR design flaw, it got her killed! So, I made sure you could never get another job, got your wife fired, and then leave you with no other choice, but to send him to a foster home!" John then began to laugh.

"All the pain your son went through, oh it was GREAT!" John said, continuing his made laughter. He stopped, when he felt a fist come into contact with his face. He fell back, and looked up, only to see Danny getting closer to him.

"You monster! How could you put my son through all of that?!" Danny shouted, causing John to pull out his handgun. He fired a shot at Danny, which got his arm.

"Stay back, I'm warning you!" John said, before getting up, and running down the hallway.

"Get back here!" Danny said. He was about to go after him, when he realized that his son was still out there, somewhere in the building. "No, I should deal with him later, right now I have to find my son." Danny said. He tried the door a few more times.

"Dang it!" Danny said, banging his head on the wall. He then remembered that there was another entrance to that room, the one from the other hallway. "I'm coming Zachary, to say, that I'm sorry." Danny said, as he then started to make his way towards the other hallway.


Zachary closed the door behind him, locking it, then he went further into the room, to hind from the two humans that he hated the most at that moment. He went under the table, and started to cry his eyes out.

"I hate them, both of them!" Zachary said. "They both had ruin my life..." Zachary said, but then he realized something. "But... If it wasn't for them, then I would have never met Twilight, and her friends... so, maybe it was a good thing?" He wasn't sure, he was just a six year old, after all.

"Come on out... Zachary.... it's me......" He heard a voice call out to him softly. He recognized the voice as Twilights. He saw the other door to the room, the one leading to the other hallway.

"Twilight? Are you there?" Zachary asked, in a concerned, yet hopeful tone.

"Zachary..... I need you...." Twilight said. Zachary knew he had to go out there, so he went up to the door. When he opened it, he noticed that no one, and nopony was out in the hallway.

"Twilight?! Where are you? I'm scared.." Zachary said, with a shaky voice.

"In here..... Don't be afraid...." Twilight said. Zachary heard the voice, and he also heard where it was coming from. He ran into the room, and then he shut the door behind him. The room he was in was pitch black, and nothing could be seen.

"Twilight? I can't see!" Zachary cried out, wobbling around in the darkness. Suddenly, there was a bright flash of light, lighting up the room, so Zachary could now see where he was, and he was horrified. What he saw, was a machine, but he recognized it. He had nightmares about it. He didn't know why, and neither did Luna, but she would always help him through his nightmares.

"Hello there, failure." A voice that was also familiar to Zachary said. Zachary turned around, and saw Rainbow Dash, with a crazed look in her eyes, that same all black suit, and the rainbow spatters that were on her.

"R- Rainbow Dash?" Zachary asked. That's when he saw the others in the room, all with the same crazed look that Rainbow had. Twilight walked up to Zachary, with a look of interest, but at the same time, it scared Zachary beyond believe.

"Last time we were going to do research on you, that "Luna" saved you." Twilight said, then Rainbow dash interjected.

"Well, she can't save you now, you let her get dragged away by that monster." Rainbow Dash said, with a disapproving glare.

"We all hate you." Researcher Twilight said. "The only use you will have, is to be dissected, and have your organs used for studying." As she got closer, Zachary's radio got louder. He backed up, making the evil mane six angry.

"Stop backing up!" Rainbow Dash said. She was about to fly and tackle him, but then he got out the loud radio, and chucked it at her, making contact with her muzzle.

"OW!" Rainbow cried, as she fell back in pain. Zachary made a bolt for the other door.

"Stop!" Researcher Twilight shouted, before trying to catch him, but it was too late, and he had already locked himself in another room. This one was also small, but it had two doors. He then walked into the center of the room, and just cried.

Why? Why do they hate me? Zachary asked himself, before he quickly realized something. No, they don't hate me.... there just trying to make me think that they hate me..... He then got up, and looked at the door.

"I don't want to go anywhere else right now, I'll just stay in here." Zachary said, before sitting in the middle of the floor. He sat there for what seemed like hours, until he thought it was safe to go out the other door in the room.

"I better get going." Zachary said. He was about to leave, but then the door opened, only to reveal Twilight, which made Zachary back up.

"Zachary! Is.... Is it really you?" Twilight asked, tears of joy in her eyes. Zachary was shocked, but then he noticed the tears, and that's when he knew, that she was the real.

"I think so...." Zachary said. He was suddenly tackled into a tight hug.

"Zachary! I'm so happy to see you!" Twilight said, kissing his forehead a couple of times. "Please, don't ever scare me like that again."

"I didn't mean to scare you...." Zachary said.

"No, it's perfectly alright! I'm just so happy to see you!" Twilight said, still holding him in that tight hug. They stayed that way, for a couple of moments. Eventually, they both broke the hug slowly.

"Come on, let's find a way out of this town." Twilight said. As they were leaving, Zachary had a few questions he wanted to ask Twilight.

"How did you find me?" Zachary asked.

"Well, Melissa found a key that lead to the back door of this apartment, and then we figured you were in here, and we were right." Twilight said. Zachary froze at the name he knew too well.

"Wait, do you mean that Melissa?" Zachary asked. Twilight gave him a warm smile.

"Yeah, but she's regret everything she has done to you, I can tell..." Twilight said reassuringly. Zachary was about to ask more, but then they both heard one of the rooms open. They looked to see Melissa walk out. with a flashlight.

"Twilight, I couldn't find him...." Melissa's voice trailed off, as she saw Zachary was with Twilight. "Oh, you found him...." She had a nervous look on her face.

"Yes, I did, just remember my warning......" Twilight said. Although she could tell there was good in Melissa, she still did not trust her. "Lets find our way out of here."

"Wait, we can't leave yet." Zachary said, and Twilight gave him a confused look.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Luna, she is still here somewhere." Zachary replied. "She got taken by this scary spider thing." Twilight gasped at this.

"Where was she taken?" She asked.

"I think it was the lobby." Zachary said. Twilight, now with another look of determination.

"Lets go." She said. No one argued with her, as they went to the elevator, and pushed the button for the lobby. Twilight was still amazed by the elevator here, but right now, her mane priority was to keep Zachary safe, and to find Princess Luna.

"The lobby is on the first floor, so that's where we need to go." Melissa said, as she pressed the button for the first floor. The elevator doors closed, and it began to move to the first floor.

"This is such a weird feeling." Twilight commented.

"You'll get used to it." Melissa replied. Twilight noticed that Zachary was visibly shaking.

"Hey, don't worry." Twilight said, patting him on the back. "I'll make sure that no more harm will come to you in this world, I promise." Zachary stopped shaking a little, he believed Twilight.

"Okay...." Zachary said. The elevator landed on the ground, and opened. Once they were on the lobby, they all noticed some, "Red Spots" That weren't there before.

"I really hope that's jelly." Twilight said, before she noticed something. "Hey, there is something written here." Twilight saw the words.

You can't always keep your promises, sometimes, they will break.

"What the, what does that even mean?" Twilight asked. Before any of them could respond, the heard a noise coming from one of the rooms. It sounded like something crawling around.

"Guys, I think there is something in there." Melissa said, pointing towards the door. They all went up to it, but it was locked.

"Of course it would be locked." Twilight said, with a bit of frustration. Zachary remembered the words that Twilight read. One of those words, were promise, he knew that was the name of a song that he would play on his keyboard.

"Why is there a small keyboard on the door?" Melissa asked, and that's when everything clicked inside Zachary's head.

"Wait, I think that I can unlock it." Zachary said. Twilight looked at him with a confused look, but then she saw him walk up to the keyboard, and play the first part of "Promise Reprise." The door suddenly clicked, and then opened. Twilight was shocked.

"Zachary, how did you know to unlock it.?" Twilight asked.

"Well, those words on the wall said promise, and that's the name of the song that I played, and there was this keyboard soo..." Zachary's voice trailed off.

"Zachary, your a genius!" Twilight said, earning a huh from him.

"Yeah, I would have never thought of that, good job." Twilight said to Zachary, who was now smiling.

"Thank you..." He said. They opened the door to the room, and they all gasped. Inside, there was a bunch of webs, and some things, like a bat, or a broken mirror, and a lot of belts. Melissa shuttered at this. She remembered all the belts John would use on Zachary, and those two other horrible times, one of them being where John hit Zachary with the bat, and the other being where he smashed his little hand in the mirror.

"Luna! Are you in here anywhere?!" Twilight called out, but got no response. Suddenly, the door behind them shut. When they turned around, they saw John, who was no holding them at gun point.

"Hello, so nice to see you again...." John said, with a little bit of a laugh. Twilight spread her wing in front of Zachary, in a protective stance.

"What are you doing here?" Melissa asked.

"Oh, your not happy to see me?" John asked, pretending to be hurt, but Melissa was not going to fall for it.

"Don't give me that!" Melissa shouted. "I can't believe that I ever listened to you! That I let my need for revenge control me, I'll never be able to get over this, and its all your fault!" John frowned at her.

"Well then, I guess since you can't see things my way, then I'll just have to kill you too." John then fired off the gun he was holding, but luckily it missed them.

"Don't you even dare!" Twilight growled. "I may not have my magic, but I will not hesitate to attack you if you do anything to hurt him."

"Really?" John said. "You two can't stop me, and if you guys can't, then who will." As if answering his question, the radio suddenly began to buzz again, and they all heard something crawling on the wall. They all turned, and gasped with pure horror. On the wall, was the spider- human thingy, and it was carrying Luna in a spider cocoon. It put her on the web, and it looked down at them. The human side of its face was covered with a web.

"What the hell is that?!" John asked, now really becoming panicked. He then used his gun, and shot a few rounds at the spider thing, however, it was ineffective.

"John, look out!" Melissa shouted, but it was too late. The monster had landed on the ground, and grabbed John with it's spider legs. John tried to scream, but his mouth was covered with a sticky web, along with the rest of his body. Zachary began to feel light headed, as tears began to fall from his eyes. He fell back, but Twilight caught him. He had fainted.

"We have to get rid of it!" Twilight said. Melissa knew spiders, due to John having a fascination with them.

"I have an idea!" Melissa said, as the spider human thingy put John next to Luna on the web. She then picked up the gun that John was using, and then started to shoot at its spider legs. The creature screamed in pain, as it fell to the floor, no longer having it's spider legs. The creature then made dash towards Melissa.

"Eat lead!" Melissa shouted, before firing the rest of the bullets into the creatures head. It screamed with some pain, before falling to the ground, now being lifeless. Twilight looked at it, shocked at what Melissa just did.

"Did.... Did you kill it?" Twilight asked, with a gulp.

"I think I did...." Melissa said. Twilight gasped, and she remembered that murder was something unheard of in Equestria. "But.... This has to be a dream, right? I mean, think about it, you said you were asleep before you came here, along with Zachary, I remember rocks falling on me, so I must be dreaming too, which means this monster is not real...."

Twilight thought about, before realizing Melissa was right. "I guess so.... Just, please.... try not to kill anything else here, please?" Melissa nodded her head, as she went to go get Luna and John out, while Twilight was staying be Zachary. She managed to get Luna out, unwrapping her from the sticky web. After she did that, she went to John.

"John, as much as you deserve this, I'm not leaving you in this web." Melissa said, pulling out John, and unwrapping him. He too had fainted from all the fear that was brought upon him.

"Wh.... What happened." The voice that belonged to Luna asked. Both Melissa and Twilight looked at her, grateful that she was up.

"Luna! I'm so glad that your alright." Twilight said, while levitating Zachary onto her back. Luna then made eye contact with Melissa, who shuttered at her stare.

"Twilight Sparkle, what is she doing here? She should be in the Canterlot dungeons." Luna said, before she remembered that they were still in Silent Hill. "Wait.... Is Zachary all right?" As soon as she said that, Zachary began to stir, then he awoke.

"Twi....light, is it you?" Zachary asked. Twilight then levitated Zachary off of her back, then gave him a warm smile.

"Yes, it's me, and Luna, and Melissa." Twilight said. "I'm still happy that you're alright." She then hugged him lightly, but affectionately. Melissa walked up to Luna, with a nervous look.

"Luna.... I'm so sorry for what I have done, but we need to get out of here, and as soon as we do, I promise that I'll go back to that prison, it is what I deserve after all." Melissa said, with an apologetic look. Luna was about to say that she didn't believe her, but she noticed the feeling of true guilt in her eyes. She could tell, that Melissa wasn't a bad person, she was just influenced by one.

"Melissa." Luna started. "I know not of why you did such things to Zachary, whether it was for revenge, or because of John, but what I do know is that you have good in you, and when we get back to Equestria, I will make sure that you learn about the true meaning of friendship, so you can forget about your past mistakes." Melissa smiled at her. Suddenly, the siren went off again, and the world changed back into it's foggy self, but they didn't seem to notice it.

"Thank you Luna." Melissa said, then she looked back at John. "Should we bring him with us?" Luna shook her head.

"Even if we bring him with us, we still wont know where he is at." Luna said. "We should just leave him here, he's probably better off on his own, anyway." They all nodded in agreement, as they left the room, and the hotel. As they were walking down the road, Melissa's radio began to buzz, though she didn't notice it, only Zachary and Twilight noticed it.

"Hey, do any of you hear the radio going off?" Twilight asked. Zachary nodded his head, while the others shook there's.

"Oh, look who we have here?" The voice of Pinkie Pie said. Twilight froze, along with Zachary, while Melissa and Luna looked at them with confused looks.

"Twilight, what is the matter?" Luna asked.

"You don't hear Pinkie?" Twilight asked back.

"Of course they can't hear us." The voice of Twilight said, but it wasn't coming from her. Then, she and Zachary saw six figures walk out of the fog. Twilights friends, but at the same time, she didn't know who they were.

"Twilight, what are you seeing?" Melissa asked, with a worried expression. Suddenly, Rainbow Dash picked up Zachary, but Luna and Melissa didn't see that, they just saw him floating up the street more.

"Wait, stop!" Twilight said, running up to them, while Luna and Melissa just followed, shocked at what just happened. They stopped in front of the evil versions of the mane six. Twilight was about to ram into Rainbow Dash, who was now holding him, but then Researcher Twilight put a scalpel up to his neck.

"Please, don't hurt him!" Twilight begged, and the other one laughed.

"Why not?" Pinkamena asked. "Hurting him would seem to be so much fun! Making him into cupcakes would be even more fun!" Researcher Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Pinkie, not now, once we get his organs out, you can use his skin for your cupcakes." She said, and Pinkie seemed to agree with that. Twilight had tears in her eyes.

"Why.... are you doing this...? I thought you would never do this...." Zachary said. That's when it all became clear to Zachary. "You.... are not real....." The evil mane six looked down at Zachary, with angry glares.

"Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity, they would never do this. You're doing this because I'm scared that if I disappoint you, then you would all do something bad to me, but they would never do anything to hurt me because..... They treat me like family..." The evil mane six all started to turn into dust, but it wasn't enough to destroy them. That's when Twilight took action.

"Me and him have the same fear, but I also have the fear that I might hurt him because of something, but I know now that I would never do anything to hurt him, ever." Twilight said, with a smirk on her face. The evil mane six screamed, as they turned into ashes, and blew away in the breeze. Zachary fell to the ground, and Twilight ran towards him. Luna and Melissa, who now had an idea on what just happened, went up to him as well.

"Twilight.... Thank you... For taking care of me.." Zachary said, with a smile. Twilight smiled back, while hugging him.

"Zachary... you don't have to thank me, I'm always going to take care of you, no matter what." Twilight said, before hugging him with her wing.

"Twilight... Did you see bad versions of your friends?" Luna asked, and both Zachary and Twilight nodded.

"Yeah, but there gone now, lets get out of this town." Twilight said. They continued to make there way down the road again, and then they passed the building that Twilight found Melissa in. Something about it seemed.... different.

"I don't know why, but I feel like that building is somehow..... Important" Melissa said. They all had the same feeling that she had, and they decided that it would be best to go back towards the building. As they entered it, Twilight saw the door that was locked, with the weird shapes in it, and around it, they were glowing.

"Why is this door glowing?" Twilight asked, pointing at the door. Suddenly, Zachary's pockets began to glow as well. He put his hands in them, and pulled out three items. One, was the batman comic, that he had to fold in his pockets, the next one, was the pen that Twilight and Zachary both found. The last one, was the golden coin that Zachary's father gave to him, and he now looked at it with disgust.

"Maybe, they will fit in the door?" Luna suggested. Zachary then walked up to it, with the three items in his hands. He put the coin in the round hole, and it fit in with a click, the next one, the pen, he put in, and it also fit with a click. The last one was for the batman comic, which fitted in just fine.

"The door should be unlocked now." Twilight said, as they pushed open the door, they all gasped with shock. inside, was a staircase, that had fire burning at it. They all noticed what seemed to be a human on it, looking at the wall, holding something.

"Should we go check to see who that is?" Melissa asked, with an unsure look.

"The fire doesn't appear to be spreading, so I think as long as we stay away from the fire, we should be safe." Luna said, as she, along with the others, began to make their up the stairs, Twilight keeping a close eye on Zachary, to make sure that he doesn't step in any of the fire. The figure turned around, and they gasped.

"Hello, didn't expect to see us?" The detective asked. She was holding a young filly in her arms.

"But-but your supposed to be dead!" Twilight said.

"We are." The young filly said. "We've been trapped on this staircase ever since we died." The detective had a sad look on her face.

"Yeah, we can't move onto the afterlife, not until that pocket watch gets destroyed, or goes away." The detective said. "For some reason, it's keeping us here." She sighed. "We don't know why your here, though. It was something about some of you coming to terms with your past, or something." This gave Zachary a thought.

"Hey, miss." Zachary started. She knew who he was, she was the one who made him see into her past. "Do.... do you know why my dad killed my mom." The detective then pointed to the objects in the door.

"That is where you'll find your answers, young one." She said. They all walked up to the door, and Melissa pulled out the items. Twilight looked at Zachary, with great concern in her eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Twilight asked, and Zachary just nodded his head in response. They all gave him the items, and the same process with the flashbacks began. They all grabbed Zachary, and they too, went into the process. The door to the front of the building suddenly opened, to reveal Danny.

"Zachary, are you in-" He cut himself off, as he saw Zachary, his eyes where gray, and there was the two ponies, and the women. "What the, Zachary?" He then went up to Zachary, and placed a hand on his shoulder, then he went into the flashback as well.


Flashback

Twilight opened her eyes once again, and saw that they were in a bedroom. She also saw two figures sitting on the bed, one was a women, the other was a male.

"What the, where are we?" The voice of Danny asked. They turned to see him, and Zachary went behind Twilight, with a look of fear in his eyes. Twilight was confused on who he was, and why Zachary was afraid of him, until she saw who one of the humans on the bed where. She realized that the other human with them was Zachary's father.

"Wait, how did you get here?" Twilight asked. Danny seemed to be shocked, because his eyes shrunk in horror.

"You can talk?!" Twilight frowned, and sighed at this.

"Yes, I can talk, and we are here, to find out why you decided to kill your wife." Twilight said. Danny froze. He didn't want them to find out, but he knew that they were about to, and there was nothing he could do to stop them from finding out the truth.

"Honey, what are we going to do?" Maria asked her husband. "We don't have any money left, were going to lose the house, and then were going to lose are son." Danny thought about that.

"Look, I'm not sure what we can do, but we still have Insurance, maybe....." Danny said, as a dark thought came to his head, but it might just work. It could, after all. "I..... Might have an idea on how we wont lose the house, or our son."

"Really? Well, what is it?" Maria asked. Danny sighed.

"Maybe.... We can put a loan on one of us, in case we get into an "accident" and then after we die from said accident, we would get a lot of money from our insurance company." Danny said. Maria gasped, while getting off the bed.

"Are you insane?!" Maria shouted. "What makes you think I'm ready to die? What makes you think that YOUR ready to die, how would we get away with this?" Danny thought about this for a moment, before saying.

"Look, we don't have any other choice, one of us should raise Zachary, and not some person from the foster care system, who would probably just do it for the money." Danny said. Maria knew he was right, but she wasn't sure if she could go through with this.

"Who are we going to put the loan on?" She asked. "Is it me or you?" Danny already knew.

"I'm sorry, but it has to be you." Danny said.

"Really?!" Maria shouted. "Why me?! Why not you?"

"Well, for one thing, your family's insurance has more money than mine, second, Zachary looks up to me the most, sorry to say that, but I know that you know its true." Danny said. Maria sighed.

"Fine...." She said. "When.... When will I be in this "accident?" Danny thought about it.

"How about a week after we put the loan on you?" Danny suggested. Maria just nodded her head, before letting out a few tears.

"Hey, its alright, this is for our son, for Zachary..." He said. Zachary's world felt like it had shattered. He couldn't believe what he just saw, but he had too. How could his father be stupid enough to think something like this would work?

"Zachary....." Danny said, but he didn't have time to finish, as the world faded to black, as the flashback ended.


Twilight opened up her eyes, and looked around. She was near the burning staircase again, the detective was still sitting on it, along with the filly. She looked around, and saw that everyone else was awake.

"Was that... All just a dream?" Danny asked, rubbing his head. He saw the other two ponies in the room, along with the detective on the burning staircase. "What is going on? First there was monsters, and now talking ponies?!" Twilight walked up to him.

"Yes, we can talk." She said. "I'm Twilight Sparkle, and I have been taking care of your son after Luna sent him to Equestria to be saved from his foster parents." Danny was confused.

"What...." That's when they all saw the human child, looking at the fire at the bottom of the staircase. The detective walked down, with an expression of sympathy/

"You see now?" She asked. "Your father is not the monster you make him out to be, he was only looking for what he thought was best for you." Zachary knew she was right, and he also knew that if he wanted to get out of here, he had to come to terms for what happened.

"Dad...." Zachary said, walking up to him. "I.... We all know why you did what you did now, and, well..... I forgive you." Danny smiled. "But... I'm not coming back to your world." Danny frowned.

"Why not?!" Danny asked. "Why do you want to stay in this foggy monster filled town?" Zachary shook his head.

"No, not stay in Silent Hill, but to stay with the ponies that have been taking care of me." Zachary said, going up to Twilight. Danny looked at her, with understandment.

"I understand why your here now....." Danny said. "You are taking care of my son, is that right?" Twilight nodded her head. "Well, just treat him like you treat other ponies in your world, okay?"

"Don't worry, I've already have been treating him like one of my own." Twilight said, with a reassuring smile. Suddenly, a light came from the door frame, as the portal back was lit.

"Alright, now that everypony here has come to terms, lets go." Luna said.

"I'm not going." Melissa replied. They all turned around to face her, with a "What?" Melissa began to walk up to the detective. "If it's not too much trouble, can I wait here until the portal to the afterlife opens up?"

"Of course you can." The detective responded. Melissa walked up to where she was, and before they could stop her, the fire blocked them off from them.

"Melissa.... Are you sure this is what you want?" Luna asked, and she just nodded her head. Danny looked down at his son, and gave him one last hug.

"Goodbye, my son." Danny said, as he walked into the portal, and headed back.

"Wait, what about John?" Twilight asked.

"Since he failed to come to terms, he will still be the way he is when you come back." The detective said. Twilight didn't really care about all of that, right now, all she wanted to do, was leave with Zachary.

"Come on, Zachary. Lets go." Twilight said, and just like that, they were gone.

"I hope they get rid of the watch..." Melissa said.

"Don't worry, they will." The detective said.


Twilight woke up quickly, and looked around. It was dark, but she could tell that they were back at the library. She felt something move, as she removed the cover, she saw Zachary waking up as well.

"Are... We back?" Zachary asked, with a tired tone. Twilight gave him a warm smile.

"Yes, we did, and it looks like we have some more time to sleep." Twilight replied. Zachary nodded in agreement, and she wrapped her wing around him, as they both went back to sleep, this time, it was peaceful.


"Danny, wake up." The voice of the prison nurse said.

"What happened?" Danny asked, remembering all the events that happened.

"You were out cold for some time, are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine.." Danny said. He was fine, because he knew his son had forgiven him.


Luna opened her eyes, and gasped. She was back in her chambers, in the castle. Suddenly, the door opened, to reveal a tired looking Celestia.

"Luna.... I think that Melissa.... Is dead...." She said. Luna gave her a warm smile.

"I know she is.." Luna replied. "She is also at peace now, and she regretted everything she did..." Celestia gave her a confused look, before she realized that she read her thoughts before her death.

"I see." Celestia said, walking out of Lunas chambers.


John woke up, with a throbbing pain in his head.

"What happened?" He asked. He then remembered everything that had happened to him, and her growled.

"They left me for dead!" He said bitterly. He then pulled out his handgun. "Tomorrow night, I will make them pay..." He growled, before walking off into the night.

Author's Note:

This chapter is a crossover with Silent Hill, and everything else that was in here, mostly.
I don't own some of the characters, besides some of the original monsters, there are evil entity's that are not monsters, like the evil mane six that came from other stories.... and those are the one's i don't own.


Thanks for reading :pinkiesmile:

Also, serein is supposed to be siren. :derpyderp2: