• Published 12th Feb 2018
  • 1,161 Views, 22 Comments

“THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!” - Sawtoothetherium



Luna is brought into another world and her memories are wiped by King Sombra. Celestia, the mane six and spike go in after her, as she is the only one able to defeat the dark monarch. They hope it to be quick, how unfortunate.

  • ...
5
 22
 1,161

How?

Luna woke up with the dawn, again. And again she felt her masters wing on her shoulder, but this time she was returning the embrace. Her hooves and head were resting on his chest while her wings came out under his to hug him. Her master on the other hoof had his chin on her head, his wings and hooves went around her in a protective way. In other words, she was in the submissive position of the embrace. Luna did not leave however, she would wait until Leonidas woke up.

wait, she thought, since when do I call him Leonidas and not master?

Luna continued to ponder this for a few minutes when she felt her master move. His eyes fluttered open and he pulled back slightly to look down at her. She looked back up and him and blushed. He chuckled pulling her close once again and she let him. They stayed there for a few more minutes, but duty called them both away. He went for the morning exercises and war management while she went to work keeping the house running. The day passed quickly for them both and every night they would meet up by the well in the courtyard, there they would sleep until dawn. Pretty soon fall turned into winter and snow fell, that was when Leonidas made a bold move.

“Luna,” He said to her privately.

“Yes master what is it,” she asked quietly.

“When night falls come to my chambers, only if you wish to. This is not an order but a request that you are in rights to refuse.”

Luna was taken aback by his boldness, she stuttered for a minute before awnsering, “O-of course, I-I’d love to.”

He smiled at her, “Alright then, I need to get back to managing a war at the moment but dont forget when night falls.”

Luna had then proceeded to finish her chores a little dumbstruck. Her master had just requested her to come to his chambers come nightfall. While she really would love it she was a little nervous, what if she did something wrong? Some of her fellow slave mares noticed her distractedness and asked what was bothering her. She simply said that there was nothing bothering her, she was just still confused about how she ended up there. They didn’t buy it but did not press on.

Once the sun set Luna did not go to her quarters, although she had not done so for months now, this time she headed up to her masters bedchamber. She knocked on the door lightly, it didn’t take long for him to reply.

“Come in,” Her master called.

She did so slowly. She opened the door and entered a well lit room. She closed the door behind her and she looked around. To the left of her in the corner was an armor stand holding her masters cloak, armor, helm, greaves, sword, spear and shield. To her right was a rack of spears, a rack of swords and a rack of shields. A bit away from the racks and along the same wall was a bed, it wasn’t as grand as she thought it would be as her master was a king. It was a simple bed without furnishings of any kind with just enough space for two ponies. Or as the case was soon to be, a Warhorse and a pony. Directly across from the door was a balcony, where her master sat as naked as she was, on his flank was a spartan helm with a spear running through it. He turned to see Luna in the room and smiled, he then gestured at the bed with one of his wings, then used his magic to close the balcony curtains. Luna went to the bed when he gestured to it and lay on it, he soon followed.

He embraced her as they had been doing for so long, he began stroking her mane.

“Have you been well of late?” He asked.

“I have,” She replied, “I hope you have been of similar wellbeing.”

He chuckled, “I have been. I can tell you are nervous.”

“Wouldn’t you be if you were in my position?”

He thought for a moment, “I suppose you are correct.”

Luna giggled, “Well you are certainly subtle now aren’t you?’

He looked at her in mock surprise, “How did you know?”

Luna giggled again, “I dont know.”

He chuckled at her humor. “Have my fellow Spartans been treating you fairly?”

“They have,” she said.

He moved to talk again but her hoof came to his lips to silence him. Luna smiled and leaned in, their lips met. Leonidas was surprised at her move but did not complain, in fact he began to kiss back very quickly. Her lips were soft and warm, like that of a flower petal with warmth. Very soon he got on top of her and she rolled onto her back. He pulled away momentarily, and he looked down on Luna whose eyes now shone with joy. Her back legs spread for him in a meek way.

“Be gentle master,” was all she said.

And so he was, he moved slowly and gently but he still got into her. She felt pleasure flood through her as her master began to rut her as a stallion should his mate. He bagan to thrust ever so slowly and gently, Luna moaned in response. He leaned down and bagan kissing her again, this time his tounge invaded her mouth and hers twined with his. Her heart raced under his dominance and her mane flapped more frantically as she gave herself to him. His grey coat and red mane were soon matted in sweat, she was no different. The couple kept up their affair for a while.

Luna then gasped in pain.

“Luna are you alright,” Her master asked concerned.

“Yes I’m fine.” She said.

Luna looked down to see what happened. She looked back up into her masters grinning face. She threw all caution into the wind at that stage. She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

“Please master... Harder.”

He was a little surprised but happy to oblige.