• Published 12th Feb 2018
  • 1,160 Views, 22 Comments

“THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!” - Sawtoothetherium



Luna is brought into another world and her memories are wiped by King Sombra. Celestia, the mane six and spike go in after her, as she is the only one able to defeat the dark monarch. They hope it to be quick, how unfortunate.

  • ...
5
 22
 1,160

Explanations

Leonidas hovered there his sword and shield at the ready, he had expected hostile movement already. The group of ponies were facing him with Luna backed against the cave wall. He was However confused as to how Luna knew the name of the white alicorn, assuming that was her name she had uttered. Leonidas was angry but he wasn’t always the kill first ask questions later kind of stallion, he was a reasonable horse. Luna looked up at him with a new light in her eyes.

“Leonidas this isn’t what you think it is.” She told him.

“How do you know what I think it is?” He countered.

“Just a guess, but please, put the sword away and lets talk.”

Leonidas slowly lowered his sword and shield to a more relaxed position. Sheathing his sword he landed using his shield for support. The other ponies and dragon relaxed as well.

“Thank you,” Luna said getting up.

“First off who are you?” Leonidas asked the ponies.

“I am Celestia, Lunas elder sister.”

“I was not aware she had a sister.”

“She couldn’t have told you, her memory was wiped by a maniac.”

“I suppose that explains her lack of memory.” He looked at her, “Until now at least.”

“You seem to believe us pretty easily,” Twilight said.

“I have been faced with enough madhorses to know the difference between crazy, lying and honest. This does not seem like a lie to me so I will believe you for now.”

“Ok,” Twilight said.

“Anyway,” Celestia continued, “We have a few questions for you. One, how did you come to “own” my sister?”

“Simple enough,” He said, “I was heading toward the barracks when I heard some of my men say something about an extremely expensive mare in the slavers collection. Now I understand that the more expensive a mare is the more likely that she will be abused by her owner. I always try to keep as many mares like that safe from such treatment so I went to see who it was. I found her in there and bought her, from there I brought her to my home and allowed her a day of rest.”

“I have a hard time believing that.” Celestia said.

“He’s not lying Celestia,” Luna told her, “He bought me, took me to his home and allowed me to rest.”

“Well I suppose that takes away doubt.” Twilight said unsure.

“What did she do in your service?” Celestia asked.

“I repaired training equipment, took in water from the well and assisted in the kitchen.” Luna awnsered for him.

He nodded in confirmation.

“What happened to her during her servitude?” Celestia asked worried.

He just shrugged, “Nothing much really, besides about a week ago she encouraged me along with the rest of my subjects to kill a Thebes messenger party for demanding our surrender.”

Celestias eyes went wide as she looked at her sister who did nothing to deny it. She looked at the others, they looked at him in shocked disbelief.

“There is one more thing I would like to discuss with you,” Celestia said, she glanced at the group, “Alone.”

Luna gulped, the six ponies and the dragon left the cave. Luna went to follow but her sister stopped her.

“This involves you to Luna.”

Lunas blood froze, she was not aware about what her sister knew but she was sure it would not be good, not for her and Leonidas anyway. She went and sat by Leonidas who removed his helm and set it on the ground next to him. Celestia sat opposite them and stared them down, mostly Leonidas though he remained unfazed. Luna however shivered at the intensity of her sisters glare.

“I am aware of the... relationship between you two. I want to know how it happened, and dont lie.”

Luna sat frozen, she had never been as scared of her sister as she was now, good thing Leonidas wasn’t.

“It’s actually rather simple,” He said, “I found her staring into the sky one night in the courtyard. I asked if something was wrong, she told me no and she continued to look at the stars. We converced a bit and eventually fell asleep, same thing the next night, and the next. So it continued for a while until it became a regular thing, until winter rolled around.”

Luna continued for him, “At which point it was too cold to be sleeping outside. One night he asked me to come to his chambers at night. He gave me full permission to refuse, but I went anyway.”

“So thats how it happened?” Celestia asked once more.

The two alicorns across from her nodded.

Celestia sighed, “I had thought you forced her to do it with you.”

Leonidas looked hurt that she would assume such a thing, “Wh... I would NEVER!!!”

“You did technically own her at the time so it wasn’t an unreasonable assumption. Besides, you said it yourself, some masters abuse their slaves.”

Leonidas wanted to argue but she had a point, it wasn’t an unreasonable assumption. He looked out of the cave, it was almost dusk.

“I should return to the city,” He said getting up, he looked at Luna, “Will you be staying here or coming back with me? It’s your choice.”

Luna bagan to think, she didn’t know.

“I-I dont know, I know these ponies well yes, but I have also begun to call Sparta my home. I dont know what to decide.”

Celestia spoke up, “Do you have guest rooms in your home?”

“I do.”

“Well perhaps we could all come back to Sparta with you and stay there, that way Luna isn’t having a headache over not being able to decide.”

Leonidas thought for a minute, “I suppose it will work. Though you will have to disguise yourself and the dragon.”

“Not a problem.”

“Well then, let me show you to my home.”


*****


Leonidas, Luna and the group were walking back into the city of Sparta to see it very busy stacking shields and weapons into carts, they were preparing for war. Celestia and the others were given a guest room across the hall from Leonidas’ bedchamber. Therefore he put a silencing spell on the room as to keep the noise from reaching their guests. Luna got into the bed while Lycomedes removed his armor and stored his arms. He then got into the bed with Luna, whom was already smiling with the knowledge of what was to happen.

Author's Note:

Please people give me some feedback. Tell me if you like it and how you think it can be made better. If you dont like it tell me why, unless if the reason is its just not your thing, that doesn’t require explanation. But please tell me what you think, dont be shy, I like criticism, even the negative stuff. It is all useful.