• Published 10th Feb 2018
  • 3,123 Views, 96 Comments

Don't Dance with the Devil - Time Agent pony



The Mane Six, Cuphead and Mugman must team-up as the two brothers must once again take on the Devil in the magical land of Equestria, can the two brothers and their new friends defeat the Devil once again?

  • ...
4
 96
 3,123

Chapter 1

"Curse you, Cuphead and Mugman!" the Devil said, shaking his fist as the two brothers burn all his soul contracts.

The two brothers, Cuphead and Mugman, had triumphed over The Devil, Lord of Darkness, along with his right-hand man, King Dice, and had destroyed all of his soul contracts, souls of characters that had sold them to the Devil. They had freed the inhabitants of their home, Inkwell isle, from servitude to the Devil.

Having destroyed all the contracts, both Cuphead and Mugman, turned to face the defeated Devil.

"This is the last time you'll steal someone else's soul," Cuphead declared.

The brothers both gasped, The Devil had vanished.


Equestria, Las Pegasus.

"Viva Las Pegasus," sang Discord, strumming on a ukulele.

"Do you have to keep singing that song?" Trixie asked, annoyed.

"You got no music in your sole, sister," Discord replied, snapping his fingers and his ukulele disappearing.

"I liked it," Thorax smiled.

"Guys, guys," Starlight said, "we're here to have fun, not bicker like foals."

"Starlight's right," Thorax nodded, "we should have fun and not fight among ourselves."

The four friends nodded and headed off to enjoy their fun time trip.

None of them noticed that the sign for Las Pegasus had 'under new management' written underneath it.

After a while, the four friends found themselves on a winning streak at the poker table.

"Well, I'll be," remarked a voice, "it seems these four can't lose."

The voice belonged to King Dice, Las Pegasus's new sleazy manager.

He watched as Starlight and her friends won game after game.

"Just look at all this!" Trixie squealed, looking in awe at all the poker chips they'd won.

"Maybe we should cash in and quit while we're ahead," Thorax smiled, nervously.

"Thorax has a point," Starlight agreed, "maybe its a good idea we....."

"Are you two crazy?!" Discord, exclaimed, "we're in the poker game now, it's go big or go home."

"Discord's right," Trixie nodded, "The Great and Powerful Trrrrrixie goes big or not at all!"

"Sounds like you four are a couple risk takers," an unfamiliar voice noted.

The four friends looked up from the poker table to see Las Pegasus's new owner, The Devil.

"Who are you?" Starlight asked.

"Why, I'm the new runner of Las Pegasus, don't you know," The Devil replied, "and I must say I'm impressed," he continued, "you and your friends certainly are on a mighty fine winning streak, so," he carried on, "how about we rise the stakes," he smiled, shuffling the poker cards, "win one more game and all the loot in Las Pegasus is yours," he boomed, as he finished shuffling the cards, "but if you lose I'll have all of your magic, what do ya say, deal?"

Starlight was about to say no, but it was too late.

Trixie had already picked up her cards and she, along with Discord had seated themselves at the poker table.

"Guys!" Thorax cried, "don't do it," he added, for he understood the danger.

"I have a good feeling about this," Trixie grinned, looking at her cards.

"Me too," Discord nodded, his eyes in the shape of poker chips.

Trixie pushed all their winnings into the middle to the table and turned her cards over so The Devil could see them.

"All in," she smiled, "read 'em and weep."

The Devil simply laughed, long and laugh.

"Five kings," he declared, showing his own cards to Trixie and Discord, "you loose."

All four of the friends trembled in fear as The Devil loomed over them.

"Now," The Devil said, "about that magic."

Starlight and the rest of her friends barely had time to react before their magic was drained from them, even Discord was drained of his magic.

"Well," The Devil remarked, "it seems that you four have outlived your usefulness."

With that, The Devil snapped his fingers and the four friends vanished.

"Dice, my friend" he smiled, pulling out a cigar and lighting it, "I think that this place is perfect for us."

The two laugh with each other.


Elsewhere.

The four friends found themselves, chained up and in a dungeon-like room,

"Well," Discord commented, "this situation seems formally."

"What do we do now?" Thorax asked.

"What can we do?" Trixie said, "without magic we're powerless."

"Come on, guys," Starlight replied, "I'm sure Twilight and her friends will come and rescue us."