• Published 10th Feb 2018
  • 3,119 Views, 96 Comments

Don't Dance with the Devil - Time Agent pony



The Mane Six, Cuphead and Mugman must team-up as the two brothers must once again take on the Devil in the magical land of Equestria, can the two brothers and their new friends defeat the Devil once again?

  • ...
4
 96
 3,119

Chapter 3

Inkwell isle, Dr. Kahl's workshop.

"How's it going, Doc?" Cuphead asked.

"It's going brilliantly," Dr. Kahl replied, "but also not brilliantly."

"What are you talking about, Doc?" Mugman queried.

"I've completed the build for the transporter," Dr. Kahl said, "But I can't find anything powerful enough to power it."

"Who do we know with something like that?" Cuphead asked.

"I wish we knew," Mugman sighed.

"Did someone say 'wish'?" a voice asked.

In a flash, Djimmi The Great, the genie appeared.

"Hello boys," Djimmi greeted, "I hear that you are in need of my help."

"Yes, Djimmi," Cuphead nodded, "we do need you help, we need something with enough energy to power a transporter."

"Mmm," Djimmi said, thoughtfully, "I think I might have just what you boys wish for."

In puff of smoke, an Egyptian eye with a jewel in it appeared.

"The Ancient Eye of Horus should have the power you need," Djimmi continued.

"Thanks Djimmi," Mugman replied, taking the Eye of Horus.

"You boys freed my soul from The Devil," Djimmi smiled, "the least I can do is help you boys track The Devil down."

Dr. Kahl took the Eye from Mugman and plugged it into the transporter.

"Well," he said, "here goes nothing."

With that, Dr. Kahl pressed the transporter's activation button.

At first, nothing happened then there was a surge of energy from the Eye and the machine wired into life.

"It works," Dr. Kahl exclaimed, "IT WORKS!"

"Well," Cuphead said, "it's time for us to face The Devil once again."

"Before, you boys go," Dr. Kahl added, "take these."

He handed over two watch-like devices.

"What are these?" Mugman asked, as he and Cuphead took the devices.

"Just a way for you two to communicate with us," Dr. Kahl answered, "in case, you boys need help."

"Good to know, Doc," Cuphead replied.

Having readied themselves, Cuphead and Mugman walk into the portal.

"What do we do now?" Djimmi queried, after the brothers had vanished.

"The only thing we can do," Dr. Kahl replied, "wait."


Equestria, Las Pegasus.

"Just as I thought," Cuphead commented, as he and Mugman exited the portal, "This place has The Devil written all over it."

"So where do we start looking?" Mugman asked.


The Devil's office.

"Now, my little sins," The Devil smiled, "Let's see what you can do."

He pointed at Rainbow Dash, "you, Sloth," he commanded, "show us what you got."

"Sounds like too much work," Slothbow Dash replied.

"Pick me! pick me!" Applepride interrupted, "I'm waaaaay better than her."

There was a munching sound from behind the five sins, they turned to see Gluttony Pie indulging herself, with a massive cake.

"Perfect," The Devil beamed, "you're all just as I envisioned you."

"Oh, Dicey," Lustery cooed, "you look stunning in that bowtie."

"Back off, sister!" growled Flutterenvy, "he should be mine!"

"Chillax, Flutterenvy," Slothbow Dash sighed, "it wasn't meant to be."

"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP!" Wrathlight Sparkle roared, "ARRRR, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I WAS PUT IN COMMAND OF YOU IDIOTS!"

"You've defiantly outdone yourself, boss," King Dice commented.

"You don't need to keep telling me, Dice," The Devil replied.


The Dungeon.

"Do you have the time?" Discord asked.

"No," Thorax answered, "you've being asking that hours."

While Discord and Thorax were arguing, Starlight noticed Trixie marking out tally marks on the wall.

"Don't give up, Trixie," Starlight said, putting a hoof on Trixie's shoulder, "Twilight and her friends will come for us."

"Sure," Trixie replied, marking another tally mark.


Las Pegasus.

"The Devil could be anywhere in this place," Mugman said, looking around at the slot machines, poker tables and mini-bars.

"If I know The Devil," Cuphead replied, "he'll be right at the heart of all of this."

The two continued to wander around, looking high and low for any sign of The Devil or King Dice.

While they continued their search, a pair of eyes watched the brothers.

Eyes that belonged to King Dice, "Cuphead and Mugman here?!" he exclaimed.

King Dice dashed off in the direction on The Devil's office, "I gotta warn the boss," he thought.


The Devil's office.

The Devil was counting all the money that his casino was making.

"Good, good," he smiled, to himself, as he counted stacks and stacks of bits.

"Boss!" cried King Dice, as he burst into the office, "boss, we've got trouble!"

"What is it, Dice?!" The Devil asked, mildly annoyed at his right hand man for interrupting his money count.

"It's Cuphead and Mugman," King Dice responded, "they followed us somehow, I don't know how, but they've followed us."

At the mention of the brother's names, fire ignited inside The Devil's eyes.

"CUPHEAD. AND. MUGMAN!" he thundered, his piles of money spilling all over his desk.

"What are we going to do, boss?" King Dice asked, "those little mugs are going to ruin everything, again."

"I don't need to be reminded, Dice," The Devil grumbled, "if those two are here it can only mean trouble for us."

He snapped his fingers, and the Mane Sins appeared in the room.

"What are we doing here?" Wrathlight Sparkle demanded.

"I was in the middle of sleeping," Slothbow Dash nodded, sleepily.

"The six of you are to destroy Cuphead and Mugman," The Devil said, "they are not to make it anywhere near me and King Dice."

"Too much work," Slothbow Dash yawned.

"I'm too full to move," Gluttony Pie added, crumbs of cake all over her face.

"Anything of you, Devil," Lustery said, dreamily.

"Me too," Flutterenvy chipped in, "anything for you."

"I'll lead the team," Applepride butted in, "I am the best suited for the job."

"No," The Devil interrupted, "let Cuphead and Mugman come to you, you'll find it much easier."

"Whatever ways easier," Slothbow Dash replied, "I'm up for that."

The other five sins all nodded, accepting The Devil's orders.

"Go now, my sins," The Devil commanded, "show those mugs what happens when you wreak my fun, twice."

With that, The Devil snapped his fingers and the Mane Sins vanished.

"You think sending the sins, is a good idea, boss?" King Dice asked.

"Who cares," The Devil replied, "even if those two managed to beat my sins, I've got enough magic to flatten the two of them into tomorrow."

The Devil smiled to himself, pulling out a cigar, lighting it, and starting to count his money again.