• Published 10th Feb 2018
  • 3,124 Views, 96 Comments

Don't Dance with the Devil - Time Agent pony



The Mane Six, Cuphead and Mugman must team-up as the two brothers must once again take on the Devil in the magical land of Equestria, can the two brothers and their new friends defeat the Devil once again?

  • ...
4
 96
 3,124

Chapter 10

Inside The Devil's Office, The Devil sat on his throne, staring at different windows showing different worlds, these being: Night in the Woods, Shovel Knight, Undertale, Super Meat Boy, to name a few.

"So many worlds," he murmured, to himself, "so many souls to steal and corrupt."

"Devil!!!" the voice of Cuphead shouted.

The Devil turned around to face the heroes, "Well, well, well," he smiled, "look how far you've come! Not only did you defeat my sins AND every other monster I've tried to throw at you, but it seems that even WITH the upgrade I was generous enough to give him, my no-good lackey King Dice was still no match for you."

"Seriously?" Twilight responded, "'No-good lackey?' Is that anyway to talk about your most loyal follower? Probably the closest thing you have to a friend?"

The Devil simply shrugged, "To be honest," he replied, "if he couldn't handle you eight, yes. That IS a good way to talk about him. Anyway, I COULD just crush the eight of you where you stand, but I would prefer to offer you a deal. It WOULD be nice to actually have COMPETENT underlings for a change, so maybe we could make a deal instead."

"Forget it!" Rainbow Dash said, defiantly, "We worked for you before and we aren't falling for your tricks again!"

"That's right," Applejack, along with everypony else, nodded, "The only 'deal' we are interested in is you releasing our friends unharmed, returning things to the way they were BEFORE you began your shenanigans AND you going back to your own universe. We can do that the easy way or the hard way."

The Devil smirked at Applejack's response, "So that's the way you want to play it, huh?" he smiled.

Before, any of the heroes could attack him, The Devil snapped his fingers and suddenly there was a flash of fire and brimstone, when it cleared there stood evil versions of the Mane Six, Cuphead and Mugman.

"Well, let's have at it!" The Devil declared.

"Bringing the blinding white light of evil into the future!" the evil Twilight said.

"Thrusting the hammer of sin and misfortune down onto the black darkness of the universe!" the evil Rainbow Dash continued.

"We're paving the way for our beloved master!" the evil Applejack added.

"We're the real deal!" the evil Fluttershy smiled.

"The best of the best!" the evil Rarity carried on.

"The creme de la creme!" the evil Pinkie Pie smirked.

"Who cares," the evil Cuphead interrupted, "we're here to destroy you!"

The evil Mugman nodding in agreement with him.

"Looks like we've got fight on our hooves, girls," Twilight remarked.

"Bring it on!" Rainbow Dash cried.

A brawl is surely brewing!
It's on!

With that, the heroes engaged their evil mirror versions.

"Evil mirror clones of us," Pinkie said, as she stared her evil self down, "that's so old hat."

"Agreed," Rarity nodded, as she face off against her evil clone, "this whole idea is so cliché."

"Then we'd better deal with these fakes," Rainbow Dash cried, as she battled her evil copy, "and fast!"

The Devil laughed, as he watched the heroes fight against their evil mirror selves, "What fun!" he smiled, summoning up some popcorn and some Devil's Island daiquiri cocktails, "what a show! What a display! What a performance!"

"Let's show our twins what a little friendship can do," Twilight smiled.

The rest of the Mane Six nodded, the Elements of Harmony glowed furiously.

"Now!" Twilight cried.

Before the evil copies could react, the Elements of Harmony released a huge surge of magical energy.

"NOOO!" the evil mirror Mane Six, Cuphead and Mugman shouted as their bodies turned to stone, then crumbled into dust.

"Ashes to ashes," Cuphead said.

"Dust to dust," Mugman finished.

"You've got no one else to hide behind," Rainbow Dash declared, as she and the others turned to face The Devil.

"You seem so sure of yourselves," The Devil smirked, "in the face of impossible odds, you really think that you can beat me?"

The Devil snapped his fingers, and he began to grow and grow until he was twice his normal size, and a single black wing sprouted from his back.

"I will kill you," The Devil demonically declared, "by the fires of the pit!"

"Girls," Twilight said, "I think we're going to need something bigger."

"I think we've got something that can help," Cuphead replied.

Cuphead spoke into his wrist communicator, "Doc, we need the planes, fast." he said.

"They're on their way," the voice of Dr. Kahl answered.

"You cannot stop me!" The Devil thundered, "I'm am the lord of the dammed! And you are now just peddles under feet."

This match will get red hot!
You're up!

Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy took flight before The Devil could attack.

"What about us?" Applejack asked.

"We'll handle that," Cuphead smiled.

Shortly after Cuphead had finished what he'd said, a small portal opened up and two planes appeared through it.

"The planes look different," Mugman said.

"I made some upgrades," the voice of Dr. Kahl replied, "I've added a rear gunner position for your friends and planes can now fire the same laser beams as my robot."

"Thanks, Doc," Cuphead acknowledged.

"Hang on, " Rarity said, "there are only two planes, but there are five of us."

As if in answer, a third plane materialised alongside the other two, this one was a single seat

"Alright, everypony," Pinkie smiled, putting a flight hat and goggles, "it's time to mount up."

With that, Cuphead, Mugman and Pinkie Pie strapped themselves into their planes.

Applejack and Rarity strapped themselves into the gunner position of Cuphead and Mugman's planes.

Once they were all ready, the three planes took off to help Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, who were trying their best to keep The Devil at bay.

"Here we go" Cuphead grinned, "we're heading into the danger zone!"

All three planes began firing at The Devil.

In response, The Devil let out an almighty roar and began dishing out blasts of hellfire.

The planes along with Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy dodged the blasts and counterattacked all together.

The Devil seemed to be unaffected by their attack, like it was nothing more than a bug bite.

The planes and the other flyers, began flying around The Devil's head, attack all the while.

The Devil tried to swat them away, as if they were nothing more than insects buzzing around his head.

"Our attacks aren't working?!" Twilight cried.

"If we can't slow him down, we can at least try to blind him," Rainbow Dash said.

Cuphead and Mugman nodded, they both charged at The Devil.

But, before The Devil could attack Cuphead and Mugman's planes transformed into bombs and rushed towards The Devil, striking him right in the eyes.

The Devil with a roar, staggered backwards clutching his eyes.

"Strike!" Cuphead cheered.

Before, The Devil could recover Twilight and the rest of the Mane Six unleashed an almighty blast from the Elements of Harmony.

"AAHHHH!" The Devil cried, as the blast hit him, forcing him to the ground.

Afterwards, there was silence.

"Did we win?" Mugman asked.

The answer immediately, "You think you've won?" The Devil asked, as he got back up, now with holes through his chest.

"I'm the Lord of Evil," The Devil declared, "I rest within the heart of every soul, in the end all roads lead back to me."

"We'll see about that," Cuphead smiled, he turned to his wrist communicator, "Doc, send him in."

Not long after, a portal opened and out dropped Cagney Carnation.

"Time to for payback," Cagney grinned.

Before, The Devil could react he was ensnared in vines.

With The Devil restrained, the Mane Six along with Cuphead and Mugman gathered together for the final blow.

"You know something, Devil," Cuphead said, "I think I speak for all of us when I say, I. Have Had. Enough of. You."

And with that, Cuphead fired a single finger bullet, finishing off The Devil once and for all.

Knockout!

Soon after, a ball of magical energy separated from The Devil's body, which headed off to its rightful owners and everything in Las Pegasus that had been corrupted by The Devil returned to normal

Shortly after, Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Thorax and Discord appeared.

"Starlight!" Twilight cried, running up to her student and hugging her.

Fluttershy did the same with Discord, now that he had his powers back Discord had regained his saintly.

"What took you so long?" Trixie asked.

Then she and Thorax noticed Cuphead and Mugman.

"We can explain," Twilight said.