• Published 10th Feb 2018
  • 3,123 Views, 96 Comments

Don't Dance with the Devil - Time Agent pony



The Mane Six, Cuphead and Mugman must team-up as the two brothers must once again take on the Devil in the magical land of Equestria, can the two brothers and their new friends defeat the Devil once again?

  • ...
4
 96
 3,123

Chapter 7 - Treacherous Trio

"Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity," Applejack gasped, "what's happened to you?!"

"That's Wrathlight Sparkle, Flutterenvy and Lustery, to you," Wrathlight snapped.

"We're way better now," Flutterenvy replied, "we're new and improved."

"We're way more powerful," Lustery finished, "way more beautiful."

"Whoever you are," Rainbow Dash declared, "we are taking you down!"

"Yeah," Cuphead nodded, "what she said."

Wrathlight smiled, "I'm going to enjoy crushing you and then your spirt," she smirked.

A brawl is surely brewing!
Here's goes

All the heroes charged at the three sins.

Rainbow Dash engaging Flutterenvy, trying to not to hurt her friend.

Applejack and Cuphead battling against Lustery, the sin fighting the two with energy kisses.

And finally, Pinkie Pie and Mugman engaging Wrathlight Sparkle, Wrathlight attacking with her powerful blasts of magic.

"Once we have beaten you," Wrathlight laughed, "The Devil shall rule this world and it shall be plagued by sin and evil."

"Living in a world of sin," Pinkie replied, "sorry, but thats a party I don't want to be a part of."

"That goes double for me and Cup," Mugman nodded, "living in sin, thats not really living."

Elsewhere, Rainbow Dash's fight with Flutterenvy was going well.

Rainbow Dash had manage to disorientated the sin and was now trying to finish her off.

Lastly, Applejack and Cuphead's battle with Lustery was almost finished.

Cuphead caught the sin distracted by firing his roundabout shots, while Applejack sneaked up behind her and lassoed her to the ground.

Cuphead finished Lustery off with a single charge shot.

Knockout!

Rainbow Dash finished Flutterenvy by flying circles around her and then knocking her off her hooves before the sin even know what was happening.

Knockout!

With two of the sins out of the picture, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Cuphead and Mugman all surrounded Wrathlight Sparkle.

"Give up!" Applejack cried, "your finished."

"You've got no one else to hide behind!" Rainbow Dash added.

"Yeah, you meanie," Pinkie Pie finished, "you are going down!"

Both Cuphead and Mugman nodded in agreement.

Wrathlight laughed, "You fools really think that you can beat me," she cackled, "well, what say we turn up the heat."

Wrathlight's eyes turned red and her mane began to smoke, then bursting into furious flames.

"Looks like phase two," Cuphead remarked.

"Then let's give it all we've got," Applejack declared.

"Yeah," Rainbow Dash nodded, "if we work together we can beat her."

This match will get red hot!
You're up!

Wrathlight began her attack, firing blasts of fire at the heroes in all directions.

All the heroes avoid the attack and countered, but none of their attack seemed to affect her.

Wrathlight laughed, "your every attack fuels my power!" she declared.

"Then maybe you need cooling down," Pinkie Pie smiled.

Pinkie began launching water balloons from her party cannon, at the sin.

"Ahhh!" Wrathlight screamed, "I hate water, it burns!"

While she was distract, Rainbow Dash flew around the sin in a rapid circle, sucking away her oxygen and lower her flames.

"She's still standing?!" Cuphead exclaimed.

"Can anything stop her?!" Mugman finished.

In answer, Wrathlight released unleashed a huge wave of fire, "You can't stop me!" she roared.

Everyone was knocked away by the fire wave.

"So," Wrathlight smiled, standing over a defeated Applejack, "you really thought you could beat, the most powerful sin of all?"

"Twilight," Applejack begged, "if there anything left of you in there, you have to fight The Devil's control."

"Don't you get it, yet?" Wrathlight replied, "your friend is no more."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Applejack asked, "if your going to finish us, do it quickly."

Wrathlight smiled, a ball of flame forming at the tip of her horn, "Farewell, hero," she laughed.

Applejack closed her eyes and waited for the end.

When nothing happened, Applejack opened her eyes.

Wrathlight looked like she was going to fire it at Applejack, but something was holding her back, making her hesitate.

"What's wrong with me?" Wrathlight said.

Suddenly, Wrathlight collapsed to the ground writhing around.

"What's happening to her?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I don't know," Cuphead responded.

As the heroes watched, something seemed to be trying to break free from the sin.

"No!" a voice cried, seemingly from inside of Wrathlight, "I will not hurt my friends!"

Soon enough, the form of an alicorn appeared, trying to separate itself from the Wrathlight's body.

"Twilight!" Pinkie Pie called.

"Got any ideas, Cup?" Mugman asked.

"I have one," Cuphead nodded.

From out of Cuphead emerged his Giant Ghost attack, which rushed at Wrathlight and laid furious beatdown to the sin.

Knockout!

Wrathlight Sparkle had been defeated.

"What happened?" asked Rarity.

"I'd like to know too," Fluttershy nodded, as she and Rarity come over the group.

Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Pinkie Pie were about to explain.

When Twilight Sparkle began to stir, "Arrrr," she groaned.

"Twilight!" Pinkie cried, "your alright."

"Whats happening?" Twilight asked, "wheres Starlight and the others?"

Before Twilight could go any further, she, Fluttershy and Rarity noticed Cuphead and Mugman.

"Hi, there," Cuphead smiled.

All Twilight, Fluttershy and Rarity could do in response was stare.

"We can explain," Rainbow Dash said, Applejack and Pinkie Pie nodded ready to help her explain.

The Elements of Kindness, Generosity and Magic have joined the party


The Devil's office.

Both King Dice and The Devil sat in stunned silence.

Watching as Rainbow Dash and the others began explaining to the last three Mane Six members who Cuphead and Mugman were and why they had come to Equestria.

After a long while, King Dice spoke up, "What do we do now, boss?" he asked.

The Devil took a long pause before answering, "The only thing we can do," he said, finally, "we wait for them to come to us."

"You think thats a good idea, boss?" King Dice queried.

"Those ponies came here to save their friends," The Devil responded, "so if they want to find them, they have to go through me."

The Devil cackled.


The Devil's dungeon.

"Starlight," Trixie said, "I think Discord's gone off the deep end."

"I think you might be right," Starlight replied.

Thorax nodded in agreement.

Discord was now, talking to himself again, only this time when he replied he did an impression of Fluttershy.

"Don't worry, Discord," Discord Fluttershy said, "I'll protect you from any danger."

"Oh, your so kind and brave, Fluttershy," Discord replied, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Well," Discord Fluttershy responded, "I try."

Starlight, Trixie and Thorax watched as Discord continued his conversation.

"I guess we'll just have to let this play out," Starlight said.