• Published 10th Feb 2018
  • 3,107 Views, 96 Comments

Don't Dance with the Devil - Time Agent pony



The Mane Six, Cuphead and Mugman must team-up as the two brothers must once again take on the Devil in the magical land of Equestria, can the two brothers and their new friends defeat the Devil once again?

  • ...
4
 96
 3,107

Epilogue

"Thank you," Twilight said, "for saving our world."

She and rest of the Mane Six, along with Starlight, Trixie, Thorax and Discord were standing outside a portal back to Cuphead and Mugman's world.

"No thanks necessary," Cuphead smiled, "its the least me and Mug could do."

"Yeah," Mugman nodded, "we couldn't just let The Devil turn your world into living hell."

"All the same," Twilight continued, "I think that if you two hadn't come when you did, me and my friends would still be under The Devil's control."

"No problem," Cuphead replied, "anyway me and Mug, better get going before the portal closes."

He nodded to Mugman, who was carrying the unconscious Devil and King Dice.

With a smile, Mugman throw the two unconscious villains through the portal.


Inkwell isle.

"Arrrr," The Devil groaned, as he and King Dice recovered from their battles with the Mane Six, Cuphead and Mugman, "Anybody get the licence plate of that truck?"

"Um, boss," King Dice said, "I think we're in trouble."

The Devil looked up, and a terrifying sight in front of them.

All the residents of Inkwell isle had all gathered round the two villains.

Everyone from Goopy Le Grande to Ribby and Croaks to Captain Brineybeard and even Cala Maria.



"Cageny had his shot at you two," Goopy smiled, "now its our turn."

"Prepare to feel the flaming fists of justice and righteousness," Ribby declared, Croaks nodded and began cracking his knuckles.

And with, all the residents of Inkwell isle gave The Devil and King Dice the beating of lifetime.


Equestria.

"Well," Cuphead said, "I guess its time for me and Mug to go."

"That's a shame," Mugman remarked, "I hate saying goodbye, it was nice meeting you all."

"It was nice meeting you too, Mug," Fluttershy smiled, "we'll never forget what you and your brother did to today."

"Indeed," Rarity said, sharing Fluttershy's smile, "you not only saved us and our friends, but saved the whole of Equestria."

"That something to be proud of," Rainbow Dash added, "something that makes you 20% cooler."

"I guess it does," Cuphead murmured.

"I think we're dragged this out a bit too long," Mugman said, "I think we should just cut to the chase and say goodbye already."

"Your right, Mug," Cuphead nodded, he and Mugman walked up to the portal back to their world.

Before he stepped through the portal, Cuphead turned to face the Mane Six and their friends.

"Goodbye, my little ponies," he said, and with that Cuphead and Mugman stepped through the portal, which closed behind them.

"I'm really going to miss those two," Fluttershy sniffed.

"We all will, sugarcube," Applejack replied.

"I never did get that guy's name," Pinkie said.

"CUPHEAD!" everypony exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah," Pinkie laughed.


Inkwell isle.

"Welcome back, boys," Elder Kettle said, as Cuphead and Mugman reappeared through the portal, "you were cutting it really close ya know."

"No need to worry," Cuphead replied, "all we did was stop The Devil and meet some new friends."

"New friends?" Elder Kettle remarked, "my, you boys are becoming proper gentlemen."

"I guess so," Mugman said, "it guess when you think about it friendship is magic."

"That it is," Elder Kettle remarked, "that it is."

Comments ( 13 )

Hey there. VERY good job on this epilogue. :-D The exchanges, characterizations and general wrap-up were all quiet well done in all the right places.

I particularly liked how the Inkwell residents all got their licks in on the Devil and Dice.

Anyway, great work overall. :-D

8880578
glad you like second to last and last chapters, and as always thank you for your continued support of my work:twilightsmile::raritywink:

8880738
that's me to know and you to find out

And with, all the residents of Inkwell isle gave The Devil and King Dice the beating of lifetime.

Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeell yeah.😂😂

Anyway, just wanted to drop a line saying how much I loved this story. So fun to read from beginning to end, just wish the farewell scene could be more emotional.

ya it over. also are you gonna make this sequel like mlp/eqg/cuphead?

8886023
unless, the game Cuphead gets a sequel in the future, no:twilightsheepish:

Such an amazing story! I'm glad that the cup brothers got transported into Ponyville and meet new friends! Maybe some day, I think the Mane 6 should visit the cup brothers's home! :D

Comment posted by Banana Prince deleted Jun 17th, 2019

Not bad.
You could've done a little more with the idea of this particular crossover but what's here isn't really that bad.
Something you do need to work on is developing more vibrant imagery - especially if you're going to be writing fight scenes. It really helps makes it come to life when you can describe what's going on and especially when you can incoporate the environment and be a little poetic how you do it.

Practice.
You have potential.

9683797
Thank you for reading the story:twilightsmile: and for the feedback:raritywink:

Login or register to comment