• Published 16th Jan 2018
  • 5,901 Views, 155 Comments

Spike 10 - Silver Butcher

  • ...
9
 155
 5,901

Eye on the prize

Applejack and Heatblast both gave a bow, cameras where going off in the crowd as Heatblast waved at Applebloom who was shaking in excitement. Heatblast gave a peace sign before walking off the stage and going behind it, Big Mac made his way to the stand and began selling the sider with Applebloom and Granny Smith, Applejack made her way backstage.

"Seriously thank you." Applejack said happily "This is gonna bring in so many bits, oh That new plow is as good as mine!"

"What with you and plows?" Heatblaste asked, "What do you even need a plow for? this is an Apple Farm! what do you have a secret corn crop?" before Applejack could reply to that she was silenced when a Red Dot appeared on the Heatblasts chest symbol. her head flashed to the side as three cloaked figures stood next to her barn, two of them holding Blaster cannons aimed at Heatblast. "Duck!" She yelled loudly, she and Heatblast just moving in time, the stage being blown to pieces.

"Hey, that was expensive!" Applejack yelled at the figures, the crowd murmuring at the flaming wreckage. Heatblast looked back at them before walking towards the figures.

"Alright judging from what's in your hands and how you're using 'em, guess you wanna take me down?"

"That would be the correct assumption to make, yes." The Tall slim one with the Gun said. The one on the opposite sides was much larger in shape and size, the one in the middle was silent and covered head to toe in a cloak, the middle one stood his ground while the first two stepped forward."Now I'm gonna have to be asking you to be kindly handing over that which is called the Omni Matrix." Heatblast blinked at him.

"The what now?"

"That thing there on your chest." The Big one said as he walked forward to attack when the smaller one stopped him
"Now now Romboy we gots to introduce our selves first." The slim one pointed to himself "I am Octagon Vreedle and this here is my brother Rhomboid Vreedle, we are the Vreedle Brothers." he pointed at the guy behind them, "And we just met that guy." Before Heatblast or anypony else could even process the oddness happening before them the two brothers pointed their weapons at Heatblast and fired, Heatblast blasted the ground and shot into the air as the spot he had been standing was turned into a crater. The Brother aimed up and shot again, this time getting a good hit, Heatblast spun in the air and only just managed to land on his feet, as he slid across the ground he filled his hands full of fire and shot a fireball at them, the two brothers stood their ground as Heatblast realized what he did he sucked the ball of Fire back to him.

"Why'd you do that?" Applejack asked while the rest of the Apples tried to evacuate their customers.

"Because one tiny miss fire will set your home and your lively hood on fire." Heatblast responded as he waved around them "I'm gonna start a forest fire, and it's your forest!" Applejack looked around her farm, her rather flammable farm."

"Change aliens." Applejack demanded.

"Oh I can just do that at will now can I?" Heatblast asked as he and Applejack ran from another attack from the brothers, Applejack shook her head.

"We can rebuild the Barn, it's better than letting these bastards blasts our tree's down."

"Alright then let's get coo-" Heatblast had raised his hands to attack when two blue beams shot out from the cloaked figure where its hands would be, in a flash Heatblast's arm's where frozen from his shoulders to the tips of his fingers. "-Of course." He managed to say before a larger blast fired from its chest and froze him from the waist down. The two brothers aimed carefully at Heatblast when Applejack threw a rock at them, she hit Rhomboid and Octagon shot at Heatblast, just as it was about to hit the Symbole beeped.

"Danger." Heatblast disappeared in a flash and the rocket flew over Upchuck, who reacted on instinct and shot out his tounges, snatching the blast up before it hit the crowd behind him and spitting it back at Octagon.

"Uh-oh." The two brothers managed to say before being blasted through the Barn walls.

"Oh yeah!" Upchuck cheered before noticing the lack of a third hole, "Wait where did the-AH!" The Figure shot out from the tree's and kicked Upchuck into the air before blasting him into the air, Applejack watched as he flew far into the orchard, the Cloaked figure already speeding off after him, She turned to give chase when a blue beam froze her hooves to the ground. She wobbled for a second before turning to the crowd.

"The heck you waiting for? Somepony go get Twilight!"

Meanwhile

Upchuck hit the ground and rolled through the trees, he lay on the ground for a moment before pulling himself up

"Heck of a Sucker-Ah!" The Figure slid to a stop behind him and grabbed him by the tail, he proceeded to swing him around and launch him into the air, blasting him into the distance once more. "You suck!" Upchuck called back at him as he flew off once again. the Figure ran after him to repeat this action a total of 5 times before stopping and letting Upchuck get back up. "Alright chicken, lets fight." Upchuck made to eat some rocks and got his tounges lasered. "AH! I thought you had Ice powers!"

"I have many powers." The Figure replied as he held up one of his hands "Not that I need them since I'm about to win in 3 seconds."

"Oh, and how are you..." With a loud beep and a Flash Spike blinked "...I see." before more could be said or done Spike got lasered in the chest. "You suck!" Spike said as the Figure walked over calmly and picked Spike up by the arm.

"Now, I'll be taking this, and probably your entire arm!" Spike reacted to that by flailing wildly, which accomplished several things, it made him drop a little and let the Aliens claws drag across the faceplate, causing it both glow yellow and Spin and causing Survival mode to kick in.

"Alien DNA Scanned." The Watch said "Danger." It added, in a Flash, The Figure jumped back as it stared at an almost identical copy of its self.

"Eye, eye, eye!" Eye Guy said as he blinked his many eyes "Is this what you look like?" He used his hand eye's to look at himself "Cause if so you look awesome." Eye Guy smiled as he turned to face his foe. "Alright, let's see how you favor on an even playing field."

"I am a trained mercenary." The Figure said simply as he got to his knees "Even if you where to gain total mastery over your body, I have a Single advantage that you do not have." Eye Guy looked at him.

"Wait...how can you see me through your..."

"My Cloak is See-through, and protects my eye's from hazards." Eye Guy realized what was happening just as it happened, His foe dug his hands into the dirt and shot forward, coating Eye Guy in it before rubbing some into his shoulder eyes.

"GEAH! MY EYES!" Eye Guy screamed as he started tearing up "Your such a dirty fighter!"

"Say what you will, I am the Victo-" without warning the unconscious Vreedle brothers fell from the sky and landed on top of the evil Eye Guy. after a moment Twilight landed in front of him

"Hey there," She said angrily "I'd like to have chat with you Eye Guy."

"Oh, I'm a use that." Eye Guy said as he began whipping the dirt out of his eyes.

"How dare you! My name is Sight Soreeyes the 4th!" Soreeyes freed his hand and reached out to one of the Vreedle brothers activating the teleported to their ship, after a moment all that remained was a small flat disk. after a moment of silence, Eye Guy began laughing.

"His name was Sight 4 Soreeyes!?" Twilight looked back at him.

"The 4 would be at the end of his..." Eye guy was to busy laughing to hear her as she shook her head and picked up the disk "I'll have to figure this out later, Come on Eye Guy." Twilight shook her head "Suck a stupid name."

"Oh don't be like that, after all, it was your name." Eye Guy replied, "Even if it was directed towards the other guy."

Meanwhile

Soreeyes muttered as he buckled the two unconscious brothers up and took on of their communicators, he pressed on it a few times before it activated.

"Lord Vilgax, team A has failed, Communication device left at the scene, Omnitrix user will be ready to fall for your trap."

"You have done well, I have sent you the credits, you are relieved of duty." after checking that he was paid he hung up and set the ships Auto Pilot.

"Stupid magic pony." He muttered angrily "I could have gotten 6 times as much if she hadn't interfered, should team B fail, which they will, I shall make plans for my return, and this time I'll make sure no purple ponies get in my way!"

Author's Note:

and the 11th alien arrives, along with an original villain (Name of Sight Soreeyes the 4th Provided to me by Viper Pit)